HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What on your next gen wish list? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What on your next gen wish list? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What on your next gen wish list? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What on your next gen wish list? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What on your next gen wish list? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What on your next gen wish list? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What on your next gen wish list? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What on your next gen wish list? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What on your next gen wish list? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What on your next gen wish list?

Go down 
+7
SWITCHMYND
Industrial Ridden
PWNERX
Mass Distraction
Vandal
NiteKrawler
halestride
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

What on your next gen wish list? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What on your next gen wish list?   What on your next gen wish list? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:34 pm

SWITCHMYND wrote:
I mainly miss the turok series lol.
Speaking of which, they canceled Turok 2, and I have every game in the series except the "reboot".
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
halestride
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: What on your next gen wish list?   What on your next gen wish list? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:25 pm

PWNERX wrote:
SWITCHMYND wrote:
I mainly miss the turok series lol.
Speaking of which, they canceled Turok 2, and I have every game in the series except the "reboot".
I KNOW! and it sucks it got canceled, its because propaganda games got shut down, but someone can buy the rights and make and new one or a sequel.
I used to have all the old ones for n64 and the one for game cube but the only one i have now is the reboot and its still so bad ass.
Back to top Go down
http://gamergeneration.forumotion.com/
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: What on your next gen wish list?   What on your next gen wish list? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 7:59 pm

It will be a while before i can get all the next gen games or even the system i want considering the prices, but i don't mind. The trophy system of the ps3 carries on to the ps4 so that give me more time to get more trophies and hopefully i have more of my games completely done by the time i at least get the system.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: What on your next gen wish list?   What on your next gen wish list? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:14 am

Dying Light looks really good!

Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: What on your next gen wish list?   What on your next gen wish list? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:23 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
Dying Light looks really good!

I think i aleady posted this in the dying light thread.

And the only Xbox game i want is titan fall even tho im not big onto the whole robot thing. But the game is being done by EA so i dont think its going to be only on Xbox i think they might put it on ps4 later on down the road unless Microsoft payed them a fuck ton of money.
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

Playstation Network MisfitSilentts

PostSubject: Re: What on your next gen wish list?   What on your next gen wish list? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:22 pm

The new Final Fantasy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKidsInYourCorner
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: What on your next gen wish list?   What on your next gen wish list? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 7:00 am

ZombiePrincess wrote:
The new Final Fantasy
Hah, you actually look like one of the characters.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: What on your next gen wish list?   What on your next gen wish list? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:56 am

Vandal wrote:
ZombiePrincess wrote:
The new Final Fantasy
Here's for a FFVII remake...
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

PostSubject: Re: What on your next gen wish list?   What on your next gen wish list? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 8:09 am

Vandal wrote:
ZombiePrincess wrote:
The new Final Fantasy
Really?!? You think so? =D
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: What on your next gen wish list?   What on your next gen wish list? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 8:24 am

ZombiePrincess wrote:
Vandal wrote:
ZombiePrincess wrote:
The new Final Fantasy
Erm, yeah. Was that what you were going for?
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: What on your next gen wish list?   What on your next gen wish list? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 1:01 am

ZombiePrincess wrote:
The new Final Fantasy
I'll be damned, you mean the Final Fantasy XV Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

PostSubject: Re: What on your next gen wish list?   What on your next gen wish list? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 3:10 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
ZombiePrincess wrote:
The new Final Fantasy
Lol Yeah. Because you know they're going to make it. No way are they stopping now.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: What on your next gen wish list?   What on your next gen wish list? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 1:45 am

ZombiePrincess wrote:
ZombiePrincess wrote:
The new Final Fantasy
Lol Yeah. Because you know they're going to make it. No way are they stopping now.
You're right, but I can't seem to understand why they are made the XV while the XIV is on the progress? I mean, what's the deal in it.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: What on your next gen wish list?   What on your next gen wish list? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 6:04 am

Killer Instinct...and a new Contra. And RE7. And GTA6. And a new MK. And a lot of other stuff they should've already been working on.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What on your next gen wish list?   What on your next gen wish list? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 2:43 am

ZombiePrincess wrote:
ZombiePrincess wrote:
The new Final Fantasy
You're right, but I can't seem to understand why they are made the XV while the XIV is on the progress? I mean, what's the deal in it.
XIV has been out for a long while. It's just the re-release they are working on now. Besides, XV wasn't the fifteenth game to begin with, they just changed the title because it took so long.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: What on your next gen wish list?   What on your next gen wish list? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 4:50 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
ZombiePrincess wrote:
ZombiePrincess wrote:
The new Final Fantasy
XIV has been out for a long while. It's just the re-release they are working on now. Besides, XV wasn't the fifteenth game to begin with, they just changed the title because it took so long.
I thought the XV is also the Versus XIII? They just changed it to XV. Well thank you Mass. That almost make sense.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What on your next gen wish list?   What on your next gen wish list? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:22 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
ZombiePrincess wrote:
ZombiePrincess wrote:
The new Final Fantasy
I thought the XV is also the Versus XIII? They just changed it to XV. Well thank you Mass. That almost make sense.
It is, that's why I said they just changed the title. For the record, the first version of XIV was released back in 2012.

I think changing Versus XIII into XV makes more sense than keeping it as another XIII title, considering that XIII already has three other titles already attached to it and XIV has been out for so long. Making yet another XIII after Lighting Returns would have felt redundant.
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

PostSubject: Re: What on your next gen wish list?   What on your next gen wish list? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 8:10 am

ZombiePrincess wrote:
ZombiePrincess wrote:
The new Final Fantasy
XV is still in progress right now. It will be for the PS4. It's supposed to be a darker installment to the franchise than the others have proved to be, which honestly excites me. It was originally announced in 2005, and at the time was called Final Fantasy XIII Versus, along side XIII and Agito XIII (Or XIII Type-0). It's production time took so long tho, that people thought it was going to be cancelled. Instead, they renamed it and are releasing it for the PS4. Which in my opinion is a good thing, because if it continued as its original plan, there would be a ridiculous amount of XIIIs. Granted, it is the longest Final Fantasy continuation installment yet. But it's only competition really was X, which only had one continuation, X-2. XIII will have three, with there being itself, XIII-2, and the upcoming release of Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns.
XIV originally started production around the same time that XIII did. It was originally launched online back in 2010 but received negative responses. Square Enix decided to call it Version 1, and relaunch it as Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, which was just recently released. I don't believe there will be a non-online version of XIV, much as there wasn't for XI.
All of this is keeping me in excitement for the upcoming years, including the soon promised remastered editions of Final Fantasy X and X-2 to be released this year.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: What on your next gen wish list?   What on your next gen wish list? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 9:21 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
It is, that's why I said they just changed the title. For the record, the first version of XIV was released back in 2012.

I think changing Versus XIII into XV makes more sense than keeping it as another XIII title, considering that XIII already has three other titles already attached to it and XIV has been out for so long. Making yet another XIII after Lighting Returns would have felt redundant.
It's a good thing they changed the title. It is more better than Versus XIII.

ZombiePrincess wrote:
including the soon promised remastered editions of Final Fantasy X and X-2 to be released this year.
What-- Wait just a minute, seriously? The remastered edition of X, and X-2? That sounds cool. I saw the XV trailer, Noctis is there. He was like the main character, so it is another continuation of XIII. Well, I thought the XV is done. It is still in progress up to now? I really thought they're ready to release it sooner or later. Where did you heard this news about the remastered of X, and X-2?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What on your next gen wish list?   What on your next gen wish list? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 10:05 am

I thought the XV is done. It is still in progress up to now? I really thought they're ready to release it sooner or later.
Considering it will be released only for the next-gen consoles, it should be obvious it isn't out yet.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: What on your next gen wish list?   What on your next gen wish list? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 10:35 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
it should be obvious it isn't out yet.
Uh, you're right sorry I'm kinda stupid sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What on your next gen wish list?   What on your next gen wish list? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 3:29 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
it should be obvious it isn't out yet.
Uh, you're right sorry I'm kinda stupid sometimes.
Eh, no worries. The mistake could've been made since it was supposed to release on PS3.
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

PostSubject: Re: What on your next gen wish list?   What on your next gen wish list? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:01 pm

Vandal wrote:
ZombiePrincess wrote:
Vandal wrote:
ZombiePrincess wrote:
The new Final Fantasy
Erm, yeah. Was that what you were going for?
Haha, not really. But it's still awesome to hear it. I've been a FF fan since I was little so it makes me happy.

ZombiePrincess wrote:
including the soon promised remastered editions of Final Fantasy X and X-2 to be released this year.
What-- Wait just a minute, seriously? The remastered edition of X, and X-2? That sounds cool. I saw the XV trailer, Noctis is there. He was like the main character, so it is another continuation of XIII. Well, I thought the XV is done. It is still in progress up to now? I really thought they're ready to release it sooner or later. Where did you heard this news about the remastered of X, and X-2?
The GameStop where I lived had a cardboard cutout thing in there window for a bit. Plus I'm close to the workers, and we always talk about upcoming games. Square Enix hasn't announced a release date yet, just promising a Winter release for 2013. I already have it preordered. Both are being released together for $20, and the preorder comes with an art concept book.

Here
http://www.finalfantasyxhd.com/
Back to top Go down
sirjibbs323
Cerberus
Cerberus

Playstation Network sirjibs323

PostSubject: Re: What on your next gen wish list?   What on your next gen wish list? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 4:30 pm

this is what i want so far
Ryse: Son of Rome
killer instinct
dead rising 3
kingdom hearts 3
the Ryse: Son of Rome
the divison
class 4 (state of decay sequel)
Watch Dogs
mass effect 4
the witcher3
metal gear soild 5
fallout 4
Titanfall
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: What on your next gen wish list?   What on your next gen wish list? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 1:00 pm

ZombiePrincess wrote:
The GameStop where I lived had a cardboard cutout thing in there window for a bit. Plus I'm close to the workers, and we always talk about upcoming games. Square Enix hasn't announced a release date yet, just promising a Winter release for 2013. I already have it preordered. Both are being released together for $20, and the preorder comes with an art concept book.

Here
http://www.finalfantasyxhd.com/
Wow, that's cool. Thanks for sharing this awesome info's, Princess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What on your next gen wish list?   What on your next gen wish list? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What on your next gen wish list?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2