Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The "to do" list of games EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The "to do" list of games EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The "to do" list of games EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The "to do" list of games EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The "to do" list of games EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The "to do" list of games EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The "to do" list of games EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The "to do" list of games EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The "to do" list of games EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The "to do" list of games

Go down 
+9
ozzman
ThomVD
Killeret
SWITCHMYND
CHUCKX53
Regenerator
Methsia
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

The "to do" list of games Empty
PostSubject: The "to do" list of games   The "to do" list of games EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:44 am

I don't know about you guys but I have a big pile of games I have not had time to finish or am just stuck. I'm trying to finish them in some kind of order but some of my games are just so HUGE, plus I'm a completionist so I have to do every sidequest and whatnot. If you are having this so called problem I'd like to see some kinds of list of games that are on your to do list. I'll post mine when I have time and maybe some answers in here Very Happy Now I'm going to go and finish my second playthrough of GTA4.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: The "to do" list of games   The "to do" list of games EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:10 am

I had a list like that 2 years ago which was ps2 games,wii games,gamecube,ps3 etc only finished the list last summer.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: The "to do" list of games   The "to do" list of games EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:30 pm

Ughh, I want a list. How do you men do that? It's so hard for me
simply because I'm disorganized and I don't really have the best games.
But I have finished most of what I like. :/
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The "to do" list of games   The "to do" list of games EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:52 pm

ONE MORE THING: Are you guys completionists? I really have a thing with certain games where I have to do EVERYTHING and it's taking so much time.

I just screwed up on the last mission in GTA4 so I'm going to try that again tomorrow. I'm still propably going to do a third rerun on it, great game.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: The "to do" list of games   The "to do" list of games EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:04 pm

I would like to play and beat Siren 2 someday...sniper elite for the ps2 is another rare game that I want
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: The "to do" list of games   The "to do" list of games EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:51 pm

Regenerator wrote:
I would like to play and beat Siren 2 someday...sniper elite for the ps2 is another rare game that I want

I had that game once, although the instruction were in korean or something. I was
scared sh*tless to play it. And I didn't have the mind to think about
looking in the internet 'cause I was just 12. '_' It was fun though.
I hid under a table all along.
Back to top Go down
CHUCKX53
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
CHUCKX53

PostSubject: Re: The "to do" list of games   The "to do" list of games EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:18 am

I actually have 'Ghostbusters' and haven't played it yet, so far behind on everything. How sad is that ?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: The "to do" list of games   The "to do" list of games EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
ONE MORE THING: Are you guys completionists? I really have a thing with certain games where I have to do EVERYTHING and it's taking so much time.

I just screwed up on the last mission in GTA4 so I'm going to try that again tomorrow. I'm still propably going to do a third rerun on it, great game.

Yes i am a completionist. Every game i have i have to finish.Not go for all trophies but finish it.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: The "to do" list of games   The "to do" list of games EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:33 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Yes i am a completionist. Every game i have i have to finish.Not go for all trophies but finish it.

I wish I was like that. -_- You must be a good gamer to have that skill.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The "to do" list of games   The "to do" list of games EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 5:20 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Me too. I really shouldn't buy a new game until I get AT LEAST 5 games finished. I finished the GTA4 second run and I'm currently doing a rerun on DR2.
Also, I think I take my completionism (is that the word?) too far. I'm yet to finish ANY of my Disgaea games because I'm trying to finish all the sidequests before I do that. Seriously, some of the sidequests are RIDICULOUSLY hard! I mean really, a level 9999 boss? Well, maybe I'll pass on that particular mission...

@Methsia: You'll just have to get into the right mood for a playthrough Razz Some of my games I have left unfinished SO long time ago I don't even remember what I'm supposed to be doing in that part. I'm still propably going to try finishing them someday...

@Chuck: When you play it, tell me how it was. Not that I'm going to get it but it looked nice.
Back to top Go down
CHUCKX53
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
CHUCKX53

PostSubject: Re: The "to do" list of games   The "to do" list of games EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:35 am

If I ever get around to it, you'll be the first to know.....

Wonder if there's a Ghostbusters board that could motovate me....?

I ran thru RE4 last time in the spring, for about the 23rd time....Need to dust off the PS 1 and hit the others, heh heh.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The "to do" list of games   The "to do" list of games EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:57 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

I am and I have to get like every achievement or it will drive me crazy.
Back to top Go down
Killeret
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Killeret

PostSubject: Re: The "to do" list of games   The "to do" list of games EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:03 pm

Haha! Don't even get me started on games I haven't finished! xD I finally just recently finished Borderlands after doing every single side quest! lol Talk about being a completionist, I finished Fallout 3 a pretty long time ago, then found out there was even MORE side quests I had yet to do. And what do I do? Well I restart to get them all. And I still don't think I've completed them all! xD I have yet to finish Haze, God of War, Wolfenstein, Far Cry 2, and Area 51. And on every single one of these games I'm at a hard part I can't seem to get past. haha
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: The "to do" list of games   The "to do" list of games EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:20 pm

All the Ninja Gaiden games on Master Ninja difficulty...
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: The "to do" list of games   The "to do" list of games EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:23 pm

Killeret wrote:
Haha! Don't even get me started on games I haven't finished! xD I finally just recently finished Borderlands after doing every single side quest! lol Talk about being a completionist, I finished Fallout 3 a pretty long time ago, then found out there was even MORE side quests I had yet to do. And what do I do? Well I restart to get them all. And I still don't think I've completed them all! xD I have yet to finish Haze, God of War, Wolfenstein, Far Cry 2, and Area 51. And on every single one of these games I'm at a hard part I can't seem to get past. haha

URGHH- My brother is like obsessed with Borderlands, and he's finished everything on it. I find it to be quite boring :/

Don't get me started on Fallout 3, I was such a wuss about the difficulty that I turned it town-- And I thought I had to finish a side quest before I could continue until I found out that I could just switch objectives. So I finished the storyline and obviously I thought it was so short. Then I figured out I could get like 100%. I always love to restart that game, I don't even know why.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The "to do" list of games   The "to do" list of games EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 5:22 pm

I love borderlands I completed everything and same with a few other games but fallout god I hate that game.
Back to top Go down
ozzman
Cerberus
Cerberus
ozzman

Playstation Network xXLittleDragonXx

PostSubject: Re: The "to do" list of games   The "to do" list of games EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:48 am

my to do list

- dynasty warriors 7 xtreme legends platinum [ need all nightmare titles and devotion lines ]
- RE chronicles , finish on hard [both]
- Beat Yakuza 4
- Beat Dead Island
- Beat Enslaved : Odessy to the West
- Uncharted 3 platinum [two trophies left]
- Saints Row 3 platinum [two trophies left]
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The "to do" list of games   The "to do" list of games EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:02 am

ozzman wrote:
my to do list

- dynasty warriors 7 xtreme legends platinum [ need all nightmare titles and devotion lines ]
- RE chronicles , finish on hard [both]
- Beat Yakuza 4
- Beat Dead Island
- Beat Enslaved : Odessy to the West
- Uncharted 3 platinum [two trophies left]
- Saints Row 3 platinum [two trophies left]
halo 1 2 achievements red faction Armageddon 4 achievements re 5 all achievements my list goes on
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The "to do" list of games   The "to do" list of games EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:32 pm

I just realized my list of unfinished games has only gotten bigger since I made this thread. Collecting games might be my problem.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The "to do" list of games   The "to do" list of games EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:53 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I just realized my list of unfinished games has only gotten bigger since I made this thread. Collecting games might be my problem.
I'm sure you'll Probly beat them all some point.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The "to do" list of games   The "to do" list of games EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 6:01 pm

You have no idea how many games I currently have. I won't leave them unfinished but seriously, you have no idea.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The "to do" list of games   The "to do" list of games EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 6:06 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
You have no idea how many games I currently have. I won't leave them unfinished but seriously, you have no idea.
how many do you have lol I'm curious. Lol,the most I think I have had lined up would be like ten
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The "to do" list of games   The "to do" list of games EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 6:21 pm

In my whole collection? Propably goes somewhere around 20 and up.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: The "to do" list of games   The "to do" list of games EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 6:31 pm

Currently Playing:

Lollipop Chainsaw (xbox 360)
Final Fantasy IV (PSP)
PES 2012 (I'm always playing this)

To do:

Final Fantasy IX (playstation)
Ninja Gaiden Black (xbox)
Resident Evil Code Veronica X hd (xbox 360)
Alan Wake's American Nightmare (xbox 360)
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The "to do" list of games   The "to do" list of games EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:07 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
In my whole collection? Propably goes somewhere around 20 and up.
Yeah you where right that's a lot and gana be a lot of time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "to do" list of games   The "to do" list of games Empty

Back to top Go down

The "to do" list of games
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next