Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil And you? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil And you? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil And you? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil And you? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil And you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil And you? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil And you? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil And you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil And you? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil And you?

Go down 
+21
AnotherREfan
bravotwozero007
Kytte
Albert Wesker
Soul
Indiana Jones
duralumin
ChrisSherry
leonada
Aoshi
BioHazardMerc1
Bernard
charlieRE2
frodomir
Nichole
Spike991
Umbrella Spy
Ghost Leader
Regenerator
Leon Kennedy
Down
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Albert Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Albert Wesker

Resident Evil And you? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil And you?   Resident Evil And you? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 6:15 pm

Well,i don't have the books either the report disks.I know that his report 1 was including at Code Veronica,but i bought the game by second hand,so it wasn't there.
You knew already how did he survived the mansion explosion before Umbrella Chronicles? And what about the new levels of Russia and Sergei Vladimir? There are two new clues from this game. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil And you?   Resident Evil And you? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 6:21 pm

Albert Wesker wrote:
Well,i don't have the books either the report disks.I know that his report 1 was including at Code Veronica,but i bought the game by second hand,so it wasn't there.
You knew already how did he survived the mansion explosion before Umbrella Chronicles? And what about the new levels of Russia and Sergei Vladimir? There are two new clues from this game. Exclamation

I am saying that most of the backstory about Wesker, the really interesting stuff, is in the reports, although Umbrella Chronicles gave us some new stuff, like with Sergei, but I didn't like how they brought Lisa Trevor back, just for the sake of having her as a boss, that was really lame, but it was pretty obvious how he escaped, especially since in the REmake, there was one ending that I remember it showed Wesker's eyes or eye at the end, so I suspected as much.Smile
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil And you?   Resident Evil And you? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:38 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:
Finally! Someone who started with part 1 just like I did!

Well, the one that really got me into RE was the REmake, does that count?.Smile
Whatever ushered any of us into the RE universe is a good thing! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.independenceproductions.gobot.com
leonada
Zombie
Zombie
leonada

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil And you?   Resident Evil And you? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:42 am

Indiana Jones wrote:
Finally! Someone who started with part 1 just like I did!

i started with part 1 i got around to asking my brother
Back to top Go down
Kytte
Zombie
Zombie
Kytte

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil And you?   Resident Evil And you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:23 pm

I watched my mother play the original first RE as a kid, I then tried it and kept on getting scared running away from the PS1... but something always drew my back to it lol, I was hooked ever since then.
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil And you?   Resident Evil And you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 8:59 am

my first was the original re on the ps1, i got it boxing day with my xmas money, i saw an advert in a friends ps mag and it intrigued me, when i saw the box in the store, i had to buy it, played it the rest of the day and cacked my self at the bit where the dogs come crashing through the windows, was only 16 ah bless!!
Back to top Go down
AnotherREfan
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil And you?   Resident Evil And you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:05 pm

My first Resident evil I played was the first one, and I remember being so scared because I was pretty young...like maybe 7 or 8, but I remember me and my cousins sitting down in there basement with all the lights turned off and all of us taking turns on it, we were all so scared. XD Most fun ever! affraid
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil And you?   Resident Evil And you? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:36 pm

Re1, the pc port, a PS demo had tipped me off. I was 36.
Back to top Go down
Gothmog
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: RE and ME   Resident Evil And you? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 12:15 pm

Mine was RE1 back in 97 or 98, My brother in law had it, and played that with him, But the first to scare me was in RE2 when you go in the room with the glass window to get a key on a shelf, and the licker busted through the window. It only scared me cause I was in the room he came from before I was in the room he comes into and he wasent there, SO he surprised me. I knew right then and there this was a special game.
What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.frankenpuke.com
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil And you?   Resident Evil And you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:10 pm

I first got into Resident Evil in late 2002 when the Remake had been released a few months earlier and I got it for my 13th birthday I am now 19 and still into Resident Evil. Resident Evil 1 Remake is my first and most favourite Resident Evil game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil And you?   Resident Evil And you? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 4:12 pm

Crikey some of these psots made me feel OLD!!!!!!

I first got into RE when i brought RE 1 back on the old PS1 console and i was 16 at the time. I had always been a fan of horror films and had watched them since i was around 5 years old so i thought nothing could possibly scare me and it would be great fun...how wrong was i...i put the disc in...picked Chris Redfield (at that point i totally fell in love with a game character Laughing ) and it terrified the living daylights out of me but at the same time it made me fall in love with it....since then i followed the series all the way through and becamse as obsessed as i am now...RE gave birth to the survival horror genre and i never looked back.....long may it reign.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil And you?   Resident Evil And you? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil And you?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2