Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil And you? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil And you? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil And you? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil And you? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil And you? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil And you? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil And you? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil And you? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil And you? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil And you?

Go down 
+21
AnotherREfan
bravotwozero007
Kytte
Albert Wesker
Soul
Indiana Jones
duralumin
ChrisSherry
leonada
Aoshi
BioHazardMerc1
Bernard
charlieRE2
frodomir
Nichole
Spike991
Umbrella Spy
Ghost Leader
Regenerator
Leon Kennedy
Down
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Down
Admin
Admin
Down

Playstation Network none...

Resident Evil And you? Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil And you?   Resident Evil And you? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 6:43 pm

What was first Resident evil game you played?
How did you get in to Resident evil ?
What was your age?
so whats is your story?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well My first game was Resident evil 3
My dad got me Resident evil 3 first Then 2
I was like 7,8 I don't really remember
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil And you?   Resident Evil And you? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 6:49 pm

I first played #4
Back to top Go down
http://ykusatwhen.bravehost.com
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil And you?   Resident Evil And you? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 7:02 pm

my one buddy got me into RE by letting me play his copy of RE3...i have been hooked ever since
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil And you?   Resident Evil And you? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 7:03 pm

The original Resident Evil, back in, like, '98.
My brother rented it, and I instantly fell head over heels in love with Jill...erm, the game.
I was 14, I think.
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil And you?   Resident Evil And you? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:49 pm

the first resident evil game i play was resident evil 2 for play station 1 i was like 10 years old
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil And you?   Resident Evil And you? EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 8:41 am

The first RE I ever played was RE2, but I was a youngster.Smile I had gotten Code Veronica on the Dreamcast, and that was cool, but the REmake got me in head first.Smile
Back to top Go down
Nichole
Cerberus
Cerberus
Nichole

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil And you?   Resident Evil And you? EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 8:53 am

My first Resident Evil game was Resident Evil two, but I've watched a family member play Resident Evil: Directors cut. I was young when I got into the Resident Evil series. At first I had nightmares about it, but eventuallly I got over it and started liking it Laughing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil And you?   Resident Evil And you? EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:39 am

My father played it and SH and i started playing with him too...

Well i played SH first, than i started RE 1, 2, 3, 4, i played CV and outbreak but those are history now Razz

I was about 8 i think
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil And you?   Resident Evil And you? EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:38 pm

hmmmm Smile
well i was a young one... around 11 years old if i am right. my mum had just brought me my playstation. my only games were destruction derby and tekken. ha ha
sooo she used to take me to the local video store to rent games. i clocked eyes on resident evil for the first time there:)
i didnt really understand what it was but i really liked the front cover so i rented it after much persuasion .
i remember not really knowing what was really going on ha ha.
i got to my first zombie ( the cut scene when you go in to the corridor after exiting the dining room)
i think that was the turning point of my life! ha ha
i am am not ashamed to say that it killed me. i think i let it ha ha. i was in absolute horror and awe!!!!!
history began..... cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Bernard
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bernard

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil And you?   Resident Evil And you? EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:05 pm

What was first Resident evil game you played?RE 4 I guess
How did you get in to Resident evil ?My cousin used to play when I was around 5,6 or 7
What was your age?Whe I start playing the RE series I was 10 or 9
So whats is your story?Well,my cousing used to play on his PC,but as I was a child,I was very afraid of it.Years later,I heard of RE 4 and so I saw my chance to redemption,to destroy my fear (only to know that isn't scary at all) and enjoyed.After that,my seek for knowledge about the game grow bigger,making me see things on the Wikipedia and download the old game for PC.

PS:I want Dead Space to make sure I get rid of my fear of scary games.
Back to top Go down
BioHazardMerc1
Zombie
Zombie
BioHazardMerc1

Playstation Network Charlz0r

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil And you?   Resident Evil And you? EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 1:16 pm

What was first Resident evil game you played? resident evil 4
How did you get in to Resident evil ? download it for PS2
What was your age? 12
so whats is your story? My cousin download it and didnt have time to play so he let my older brother play it, then after he finished the game also in separated way, I started with assigmenet Ada, all the Mercenaries to LVL5 and handcannon unlocked and hard mode( he forced me to so I can be better than him and have the PRL) because I am ready to play it. I finished everything 100%, it took me almost a year since I can't play the week :S
Back to top Go down
Aoshi
Zombie
Zombie
Aoshi

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil And you?   Resident Evil And you? EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:03 pm

My first was Resident Evil 2, I found it among other things in my uncle's room and started playing it. I was about 8 at that time and have been hooked on Resident Evil ever since.
Back to top Go down
leonada
Zombie
Zombie
leonada

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil And you?   Resident Evil And you? EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 5:52 am

i dont remeber my frist one was it but i think it was the frist one,i was around the age of 5,my brother had it and they didnt care if i played it all i use to do is ask and they would so ok and put it in the PS (it was to high for me to reach)
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil And you?   Resident Evil And you? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:57 am

My first Resident Evil was RE2, but it was really hard, because I was only about 8? and Didn't really know how to play lol. So, about a year later, I played, RE3, So in a way RE3 is my first Resident Evil game lol

I was 8...? lol

I just saw it at a Movie Gallery, and thought it looked cool Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil And you?   Resident Evil And you? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:02 am

Hmmm RE 2 was hard? How? Its actually r. easy... Just figure out the controls... The good thing is / there is no aiming system, so basically u just ready the gun and shoot...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil And you?   Resident Evil And you? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:50 am

frodomir wrote:
Hmmm RE 2 was hard? How? Its actually r. easy... Just figure out the controls... The good thing is / there is no aiming system, so basically u just ready the gun and shoot...

lol yeah, It's not hard now, I was 8 or 9 the first time I played Smile
RE2 was the first horror game I played. Smile
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil And you?   Resident Evil And you? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:26 am

My very first RE title was RE 1 (Dual Shock Dir. Cut) circa late '98. I collect toys, and one day at a local Toys R Us I spotted the Toybiz RE figures...had never seen anything like them before. It was there I saw the Tyrant for the first time, and the rest is history. No other gaming franchise has ever captivated me the way RE does, to the point that when driving around in my car I listen to some of the soundtracks from the games (how sad is that?...lol!).
Back to top Go down
http://www.independenceproductions.gobot.com
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil And you?   Resident Evil And you? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 12:38 pm

Finally! Someone who started with part 1 just like I did!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil And you?   Resident Evil And you? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 12:39 pm

Indiana Jones wrote:
Finally! Someone who started with part 1 just like I did!

Well, the one that really got me into RE was the REmake, does that count?.Smile
Back to top Go down
Soul
Zombie
Zombie
Soul

Playstation Network ChristopherSoul

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil And you?   Resident Evil And you? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 1:23 pm

My first game was the GameCube remake after seeing the first film (Which to me is the only decent one) so this I became interested after finding out it was based on video game (loosely at that).

I was probably 9 or 10, I remember the cover with Jill being attacked by the zombie was little creepy to me. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/Soulful_Chris
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil And you?   Resident Evil And you? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 1:37 pm

Soul wrote:
My first game was the GameCube remake after seeing the first film (Which to me is the only decent one) so this I became interested after finding out it was based on video game (loosely at that).

I was probably 9 or 10, I remember the cover with Jill being attacked by the zombie was little creepy to me. Laughing

The first RE movie was not only descent, it was really damn good, even the laser scene has made it's way into the RE games, Umbrella Chronicles, but instead of a blue light, it is green.Smile Anyway, I really liked the REmake, it was perfect, and I would like a remake just like it of RE2 and RE3 but I just feel that they wouldn't do it quite right, with the voices and music, especially since RE2 and RE3 are both amazing with their music, and they both have pretty good voices.Smile
Back to top Go down
Albert Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil And you?   Resident Evil And you? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 3:59 pm

Ah...what a memories...My first Residen Evil was 4 at August 2006.After that i became a maniac! I bought all the series at all consoles!!! Cool In my opinion,Re 4 is the best game of this series until now.It is my favorite.As i said already in my previously post i prefer only these:0,2,4,5 and Umbrella Chronicles with Albert Wesker as the protagonist. Cool
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil And you?   Resident Evil And you? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 4:39 pm

Albert Wesker wrote:
Ah...what a memories...My first Residen Evil was 4 at August 2006.After that i became a maniac! I bought all the series at all consoles!!! Cool In my opinion,Re 4 is the best game of this series until now.It is my favorite.As i said already in my previously post i prefer only these:0,2,4,5 and Umbrella Chronicles with Albert Wesker as the protagonist. Cool

Hmmm, what about Code Veronca? Albert Wesker wasn't really a protagonist is any of the games except Umbrella Chronicles, but I feel that he should be left with smaller, yet cooler, antagonistic roles, they fit his character better, and I think his character was made for those roles.Smile
Back to top Go down
Albert Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil And you?   Resident Evil And you? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 5:01 pm

Of course,you are right.I prefer him as antagonist but by this game,except that we learned unknown aspects of his life,i also liked him as the narrator of the game. Very Happy
In Code Veronica was very cool,i enjoyed his appearance. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil And you?   Resident Evil And you? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 5:04 pm

Albert Wesker wrote:
Of course,you are right.I prefer him as antagonist but by this game,except that we learned unknown aspects of his life,i also liked him as the narrator of the game. Very Happy

Oh, well, having him as a narrator was kind of neccesary, since he has been around a very long time, and he has experience quite a bit of this biohazard stuff, there are only a few people that would have fit better for narrating, one prominet Umbrella member, Ozwell E. Spencer, but since he is very mysterious and doesn't like to be seen, Wesker was good compensation. But we really got to know a lot about him from his two reports, and first DVD one, and the written sequel.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil And you?   Resident Evil And you? Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil And you?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next