HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
First GTA V gameplay video - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
First GTA V gameplay video - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
First GTA V gameplay video - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
First GTA V gameplay video - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
First GTA V gameplay video - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
First GTA V gameplay video - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
First GTA V gameplay video - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
First GTA V gameplay video - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
First GTA V gameplay video - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

First GTA V gameplay video

Go down 
+15
Sundown31
halestride
Industrial Ridden
Paperface*
PWNERX
00biohazard
Known_Hero
NiteKrawler
SuperMasterGamer
Sargent D
Mass Distraction
Shrike
Vandal
hunter destroyer
Ghost Leader
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

First GTA V gameplay video - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First GTA V gameplay video   First GTA V gameplay video - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 6:30 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
The online free roam in this game is going to keep me occupied for years.
Same for me, except it'll be offline for me. I don't want my fun spoiled by some little cry baby whining about how I killed him with a "noob" gun.
Desert Eagle? (Even though it is pretty badass, yet hard to use.)
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Paperface*
Zombie
Zombie
Paperface*

PostSubject: Re: First GTA V gameplay video   First GTA V gameplay video - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 7:29 am

Here's to Hoping the online feature has a gender option. But It looks pretty, so I'll buy it anyways.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: First GTA V gameplay video   First GTA V gameplay video - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:03 pm

Paperface* wrote:
Here's to Hoping the online feature has a gender option. But It looks pretty, so I'll buy it anyways.
There probably will be, but I don't see why. I mean, most people in the underworld are MEN. It's a man's thing. Organized crime is mostly male dominated for a reason. The level of strength and violence a person has to have is a lot. Not saying that there are no female criminals, but they are just not on par with males. Look at the Mafia. Look at street gangs. It's a macho thing. You don't have to agree with it, but it just is. For fantasy where there are Mary Sue's all over the place, check RE or the RE live action movies. GTA keeps it a little more real.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: First GTA V gameplay video   First GTA V gameplay video - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:12 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Paperface* wrote:
There probably will be, but I don't see why. I mean, most people in the underworld are MEN. It's a man's thing. Organized crime is mostly male dominated for a reason. The level of strength and violence a person has to have is a lot. Not saying that there are no female criminals, but they are just not on par with males. Look at the Mafia. Look at street gangs. It's a macho thing. You don't have to agree with it, but it just is. For fantasy where there are Mary Sue's all over the place, check RE or the RE live action movies. GTA keeps it a little more real.
Thank you for saying this. She doesn't have to get this, but at least it was said.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: First GTA V gameplay video   First GTA V gameplay video - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 4:51 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Same for me, except it'll be offline for me. I don't want my fun spoiled by some little cry baby whining about how I killed him with a "noob" gun.
Not very badass, actually. At least not in my educated opinion. The Desert Eagle is a loud, heavy jam-o-matic POS with a freakishly bright muzzle flash and obese recoil. The only thing it's good for is as a prosthetic dick. I can shoot someone just as dead with a tiny .22 rimfire as I can with a .50 AE. If you want a good full-size, go with a Glock or SIG P-series (especially a SIG, as these things will eat even the lowest quality ammo and still run like the Terminator) in 9mm. Lighter, higher mag capacity, less recoil, smaller muzzle flash, more reliable, and nearly indestructible. If you must go with a magnum chambering, though, you're better off with a revolver rather than an Eagle. There's nothing wrong with liking the Eagle for aesthetic reasons, but there are plenty of valid reasons to say there are better handguns out there.

But yeah, that's basically what I was talking about. "Noob" guns.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: First GTA V gameplay video   First GTA V gameplay video - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 5:36 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Not very badass, actually. At least not in my educated opinion. The Desert Eagle is a loud, heavy jam-o-matic POS with a freakishly bright muzzle flash and obese recoil. The only thing it's good for is as a prosthetic dick. I can shoot someone just as dead with a tiny .22 rimfire as I can with a .50 AE. If you want a good full-size, go with a Glock or SIG P-series (especially a SIG, as these things will eat even the lowest quality ammo and still run like the Terminator) in 9mm. Lighter, higher mag capacity, less recoil, smaller muzzle flash, more reliable, and nearly indestructible. If you must go with a magnum chambering, though, you're better off with a revolver rather than an Eagle. There's nothing wrong with liking the Eagle for aesthetic reasons, but there are plenty of valid reasons to say there are better handguns out there.

But yeah, that's basically what I was talking about. "Noob" guns.
That is what I meant by hard to use.
Back to top Go down
Paperface*
Zombie
Zombie
Paperface*

PostSubject: Re: First GTA V gameplay video   First GTA V gameplay video - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:17 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Paperface* wrote:
Eh, Well hopefully there still is. I get how it's a "man's thing." though, But I just hate having to use the main protagonist and see pretty NPC civillian girls which I can't use. That's just me.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: First GTA V gameplay video   First GTA V gameplay video - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:24 am

Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: First GTA V gameplay video   First GTA V gameplay video - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:25 am

Damn, even I think GTA V online looks fun as hell, and I'm not easy to impress when it comes to MP. affraid Nite, we should so start a Mad Max style road gang and terrorize the desert. Twisted Evil  

This bit has me extremely intrigued, though.
Quote :
From the company's official description: "Grand Theft Auto Online … begins by sharing gameplay features, geography and mechanics with Grand Theft Auto V, but will continue to expand and evolve after its launch.."
A possible eventual inclusion of San Fierro and Las Venturas, and maybe more? Suspect 

And that truck at 2:40 officially just became my favorite vehicle in GTA V. I can wait to customize the shit out of it.

Last edited by Ghost Leader on Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: First GTA V gameplay video   First GTA V gameplay video - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:42 am

This actually sounds fun. I was skeptical at first, seriously I was lost and now I'm found.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: First GTA V gameplay video   First GTA V gameplay video - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:44 pm

We'll wear hockey masks, dress in BDSM gear (our in-game characters, of course Wink), and any time someone tries to fight us off, we'll warn them in raspy voices through our headset, "Just walk away and we'll spare your lives. Just walk away." lol! 
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: First GTA V gameplay video   First GTA V gameplay video - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 2:10 pm

I think I'm going to start a black/chinese mofia.. wear three piece suits and carry 9mm. Mainly because I only know black and chinese people.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: First GTA V gameplay video   First GTA V gameplay video - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 2:20 pm

I have never played a GTA game before. They don't look like anything I'll be interested in, are they really as good as people are making them out to be? I might rent GTA4 to try it out.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: First GTA V gameplay video   First GTA V gameplay video - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 2:46 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:
I have never played a GTA game before. They don't look like anything I'll be interested in, are they really as good as people are making them out to be? I might rent GTA4 to try it out.
Free-roam games have always been my favorite genre ever since I played the original Driver and being that I enjoy crime movies (Scarface, The Godfather, Carlito's Way, etc.), GTA is a perfect fit for me. And honestly, I've never played a GTA game I haven't liked.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: First GTA V gameplay video   First GTA V gameplay video - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 2:47 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:
I'm going to try it out, I've never previously been interested in GTA before. None of it made any sense to me. It still doesn't. But I'm going to approach this game with an open mind.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: First GTA V gameplay video   First GTA V gameplay video - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 3:04 pm

I'll be on all the time GL. Can't wait to terrorize noobs with an attack heli!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: First GTA V gameplay video   First GTA V gameplay video - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 3:33 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I'll be on all the time GL. Can't wait to terrorize noobs with an attack heli!
Sweet. What should we call ourselves? How about MAB - the Merry Ass Bandits? lol! 

Anyway, here's a much larger preview of GTA Online with more info. It's quite long at 58 minutes, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6nYIO-mkz10

I'm 14 minutes in so far.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: First GTA V gameplay video   First GTA V gameplay video - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:59 am

I'm in on that online team-up! As long as it's on PSN, of course.

Btw. I just read it won't be available until October 1st. Not sure if it was mentioned in that video GL linked, didn't watch it fully. Well, at least I know that I'll be able to finish the game before the online comes available. Perfect!
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: First GTA V gameplay video   First GTA V gameplay video - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 9:02 am

There are some pretty kick ass features in the online game too. Like when you speak through your mike your avatar's lips sync with your voice. The game can even tell when you're yelling or whispering, so your character reacts to your voice.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: First GTA V gameplay video   First GTA V gameplay video - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 9:40 am

I watched that 50 minute vid that GL linked and it really does expand a lot on it! GL, we can be fucking bounty hunters! Literally. Players can put bounties on other players' heads! I'm SO making a bounty hunting squad. And yes, AI characters will react to the urgency in your voice so if you yell at someone you are robbing, they will give you the money faster. Your character, guns and vehicles are all customizable. You can get at least a sweet apartment with at least a 10 car garage to keep your vehicles. You can also insure your cars. Your apartment actually looks over the real map you are playing in so you can see other characters through your window. Your TV will show other players being chased by cops in real time on the news channel and you can even have a camera at your door so you can see who wants to come into your apartment. Not sure yet if people can shoot you through your apartment window or get in without permission. Too much to go into! I'm soooo excited!
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: First GTA V gameplay video   First GTA V gameplay video - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 10:20 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I watched that 50 minute vid that GL linked and it really does expand a lot on it! GL, we can be fucking bounty hunters! Literally. Players can put bounties on other players' heads! I'm SO making a bounty hunting squad. And yes, AI characters will react to the urgency in your voice so if you yell at someone you are robbing, they will give you the money faster. Your character, guns and vehicles are all customizable. You can get at least a sweet apartment with at least a 10 car garage to keep your vehicles. You can also insure your cars. Your apartment actually looks over the real map you are playing in so you can see other characters through your window. Your TV will show other players being chased by cops in real time on the news channel and you can even have a camera at your door so you can see who wants to come into your apartment. Not sure yet if people can shoot you through your apartment window or get in without permission. Too much to go into! I'm soooo excited!
The Ultra Badass Counterfeit Soldiers will come soon. Pay attention to this name...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: First GTA V gameplay video   First GTA V gameplay video - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 10:36 am

PWNERX wrote:

The Ultra Badass Counterfeit Soldiers will come soon. Pay attention to this name...
Well you better watch out for the Superbly Trained Assault Reclamation Squad.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: First GTA V gameplay video   First GTA V gameplay video - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 10:37 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Well you better watch out for the Superbly Trained Assault Reclamation Squad.
Grand Theft Evil, Coming Soon...
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: First GTA V gameplay video   First GTA V gameplay video - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:47 pm

@Mass
Yeah, we're PS3.

NiteKrawler wrote:
GL, we can be fucking bounty hunters! Literally. Players can put bounties on other players' heads! I'm SO making a bounty hunting squad.
I am so in. Very Happy I'll try to get a headset on the 1st when I get paid.
Back to top Go down
halestride
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: First GTA V gameplay video   First GTA V gameplay video - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:51 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
@Mass
Yeah, we're PS3.

NiteKrawler wrote:
GL, we can be fucking bounty hunters! Literally. Players can put bounties on other players' heads! I'm SO making a bounty hunting squad.
I am so in. Very Happy I'll try to get a headset on the 1st when I get paid.
Thats a really cool idea. I have never really been a big fan of gta so i know nothing of the new one but that right there just sounds fun as hell.

and i found this, it was put up five mins ago.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/16/these-are-grand-theft-auto-vs-achievements?abthid=520eb9f9b695527f6f000020
Back to top Go down
http://gamergeneration.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First GTA V gameplay video   First GTA V gameplay video - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First GTA V gameplay video
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next