Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
PS4 vs. Xbox One? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
PS4 vs. Xbox One? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
PS4 vs. Xbox One? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
PS4 vs. Xbox One? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
PS4 vs. Xbox One? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
PS4 vs. Xbox One? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
PS4 vs. Xbox One? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
PS4 vs. Xbox One? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
PS4 vs. Xbox One? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

PS4 vs. Xbox One?

Go down 
+17
RebelliousQueen
gowett
Ssplain
Cyberization
Nobudy
Ghost Leader
ThomVD
RaviorStygian
Teh Black Cat
valereth
Sargent D
sirjibbs323
PAULSAMSON
Vandal
PWNERX
NiteKrawler
ZombiePrincess
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

Playstation Network MisfitSilentts

PS4 vs. Xbox One? Empty
PostSubject: PS4 vs. Xbox One?   PS4 vs. Xbox One? EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:55 am

Hey guys. I'm curious as to what your thoughts are on the new consoles being released.
I personally prefer Playstation, always have, always will.

1. No limit on exchange or selling of games.
2. $100 dollars cheaper than Xbox.
3. Free internet (as normal).
4. Self-Publishing for developers.
5. No Online checks or 24 hour suicide checks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKidsInYourCorner
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PS4 vs. Xbox One? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One?   PS4 vs. Xbox One? EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:06 pm

It really shouldn't be a debate this gen. PS4 for me. All of the stuff with the Xbox One is completely outrageous. But you do know you need a Playstation Plus subscription to play games online with the PS4 right? I think that's lame.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PS4 vs. Xbox One? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One?   PS4 vs. Xbox One? EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:07 pm

Microsoft being a Dumbass? I'd like to think so!
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PS4 vs. Xbox One? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One?   PS4 vs. Xbox One? EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:14 pm

Honestly, I prefer Microsoft as a company, but Sony completely put them to shame. They were still assholes about it, but they had a better product with less strings attached.

Still, I don't want any of the new systems. I remember there was a time when we just picked the toy we liked because it had toys we wanted to play. Now it's all this "play this for five days then buy it" and all this other online used game protection bullshit. Part of the reason buying a game was fun was having the ability to lend it to someone and have something to talk about. Sharing different experiences. When games were true watercooler conversations.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PS4 vs. Xbox One? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One?   PS4 vs. Xbox One? EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:19 pm

Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

PS4 vs. Xbox One? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One?   PS4 vs. Xbox One? EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:25 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
It really shouldn't be a debate this gen. PS4 for me. All of the stuff with the Xbox One is completely outrageous. But you do know you need a Playstation Plus subscription to play games online with the PS4 right? I think that's lame.

Really? How'd I miss that one. I only ever play online for Black Ops 2 and Soul Calibur. Though I'm pretty sure Soul isn't going to have anything new, seeing as how it went so downhill.

I just wish they'd allow us to play PS3 or PS2 games on it.
Back to top Go down
sirjibbs323
Cerberus
Cerberus

Playstation Network sirjibs323

PS4 vs. Xbox One? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One?   PS4 vs. Xbox One? EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:13 pm

im still getting the xbox one it has more games i want to play and sony severs suck

and then there dum reasons like my gamerscore
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PS4 vs. Xbox One? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One?   PS4 vs. Xbox One? EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:49 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Okay, I'm sold.

A friend told me you only have five days to play and then you had to buy it, this is how it should be.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PS4 vs. Xbox One? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One?   PS4 vs. Xbox One? EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 2:56 pm

There are no restrictions on PS4. The main bad thing about Xbox One is the fact that anyone without an Internet connection cannot play games on it. At all. For that reason alone, I won't touch it, because I don't agree with that ideology at all. And you know? The PS4 will just rake in all the gamers that Microsoft alienates that have no Internet. The main games I am looking forward to are The Division, Destiny, and Battlefield 4 and I think those are all multiplat. The Division looks outrageously amazing.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PS4 vs. Xbox One? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One?   PS4 vs. Xbox One? EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:10 pm

Microsoft really needs to rethink their business plans if they plan to beat Sony this console generation. Either completely revise or take it up the ass by Sony.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PS4 vs. Xbox One? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One?   PS4 vs. Xbox One? EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:13 pm

They've always been fairly radical in their thinking and they've done a lot of great things because of it, but I don't see their current plan working out. Either I'm stupid, or they are geniuses. Or both.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PS4 vs. Xbox One? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One?   PS4 vs. Xbox One? EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:30 pm

Well they will make sales because of rolling achievements over as displayed above, but is it really worth it? If you're willing to give up actually sharing physical copies of games, spending $100 more, and not being able to play without online connection, go right ahead. As you said before, all the good games are multiplatformers, can't wait for games like Division and Watch Dogs. So the only selling point right now for an Xbox One is if they have a game I desperately need and it's exclusive. I can pass on Metal Gear 5 if that's an Xbox exclusive which I've been hearing it was.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PS4 vs. Xbox One? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One?   PS4 vs. Xbox One? EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:32 pm

Ubisoft is already prepped for dominating this gen.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PS4 vs. Xbox One? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One?   PS4 vs. Xbox One? EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:46 pm

The one thing I can't stand is the Uplay they have going on. EA kind of proved that having access codes for online gameplay is a horrible money making gimmick. Otherwise, Ubisoft really does seem to be sticking it to other gaming developers.
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

PS4 vs. Xbox One? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One?   PS4 vs. Xbox One? EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:49 pm

Vandal wrote:
As you said before, all the good games are multiplatformers,.s.

This is exactly why me and my fiance sold our Xbox and bought a second PS3. Now we don't have to use stupid split screen while we play online together. It was best to go ahead and sell it anyways, since we never used it, while we could still get a little bit of money out of it. Once the Xbox One is released, 360s are suppose to drop down to $100.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PS4 vs. Xbox One? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One?   PS4 vs. Xbox One? EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 12:35 pm

The fact that people are defending the Xbox One blows my mind, I am definitely going to purchase a PS4.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PS4 vs. Xbox One? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One?   PS4 vs. Xbox One? EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 1:11 pm

That awkward moment when you realize that this console generation war is based on what you can already do now.
Back to top Go down
valereth
Zombie
Zombie

Playstation Network fsmetal
Steam : fs_metal

PS4 vs. Xbox One? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One?   PS4 vs. Xbox One? EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:08 pm

PS4 with ease. I don't want bullshit restrictions on my games
Back to top Go down
http://www.digital-delirium.com
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PS4 vs. Xbox One? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One?   PS4 vs. Xbox One? EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 3:38 pm

I'll be getting the Xbox One more than likely. The only thing which made me consider getting a PS4 was KH3. Now that Square Enix will be releasing that on the Xbox One as well, I have no reason to get a PS4. Not that there's anything wrong with it, I had very fond memories of both the PlayStation and the Xbox, but I enjoy the Xbox controller more. I also enjoy the Halo franchise, although 4 wasn't the greatest, I'm not quite ready to give up the series yet. 

Having to log on every 24 hours isn't an issue because I have an internet connection. I have no idea why people are making such a fuss over it anyways.

I'm use to paying for online, although that doesn't matter now anyways either, considering Sony is now doing the same thing. 

I like the new sharing system. A friend can live hours away and I can still borrow their game. 

$100 is laughable if I'm going to be putting $400 into a console anyways. Might as well fork over another $100 for something I prefer more. Besides, Sony had the more higher priced console last generation, and people still bought it. That isn't going to make much of a difference.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PS4 vs. Xbox One? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One?   PS4 vs. Xbox One? EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 4:00 pm

I am making a fuss over the required internet connection because I think it is a bad business practice. It isn't fair to those without a connection, even if I have one myself. But economics will be the deciding factor in all this. I am fairly surprised at how many people are still wanting the new Xbox lol.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PS4 vs. Xbox One? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One?   PS4 vs. Xbox One? EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 4:35 pm

Well, I was never loyal to Microsoft. I was just happy to actually own an Microsoft product, but now they want to screw everything up with limited game sharing, limited used game purchases, limits on everything, and forcing people to purchase gold membership...

Honestly, I can afford all that, I can afford new games all the time, but I don't want to do business with a company that tries to pull off these retarded ploys to make money that actually shoo people away. 

Also surprisingly, I agree with Black Cat to a degree. My friends live across the country and I have the ability to lend him a game without having to mail it over. It's smart, but they make you jump through hoops to even have the ability to share your game. Microsoft really has to do something drastic to earn my business.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PS4 vs. Xbox One? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One?   PS4 vs. Xbox One? EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 5:40 pm

What the hell? This is asinine. Are the people at Microsoft under some sort of dumbass spell? This exec isn't even TRYING to sell the new system! He gives absolutely ZERO fucks about selling it! And I really hope he was joking when he acted like he wasn't sure if getting an internet connection would be easy on a nuclear sub. Like...just...yeah. It would be hard.

Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PS4 vs. Xbox One? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One?   PS4 vs. Xbox One? EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 8:53 pm

I'm happy with what Nintendo is doing lately.

But I'm actually going to get a PS4, even though I'm more of a NintendoSoft kind of guy. The Xbox One is just too awful to even consider buying.
Back to top Go down
valereth
Zombie
Zombie

Playstation Network fsmetal
Steam : fs_metal

PS4 vs. Xbox One? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One?   PS4 vs. Xbox One? EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:11 pm

You cannot reasonably defend what Microsoft is doing right now. You cannot. They are batshit insane
Back to top Go down
http://www.digital-delirium.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PS4 vs. Xbox One? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One?   PS4 vs. Xbox One? EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:43 am

If anyone is complaining about your product, something is wrong with it. Always online is the way of the future? Fuck that, sometimes I don't want anyone to bother me when I'm playing my games, and I don't want to be rude and tell them to "piss off, I'm playing a serious game of My Little Pony and I don't want to be distracted." Saying that they have an offline system and saying "360" is like being in a shootout with your safety on. 

If it isn't broken, don't fix it. Why embrace "the future" when what we've got worked since the 80's?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PS4 vs. Xbox One? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One?   PS4 vs. Xbox One? Empty

Back to top Go down

PS4 vs. Xbox One?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next