Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Vandal's Valid Vents - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Vandal's Valid Vents - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Vandal's Valid Vents - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Vandal's Valid Vents - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Vandal's Valid Vents - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Vandal's Valid Vents - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Vandal's Valid Vents - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Vandal's Valid Vents - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Vandal's Valid Vents - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Vandal's Valid Vents

Go down 
+6
RaviorStygian
Ghost Leader
Known_Hero
PWNERX
MSR
Vandal
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Vandal's Valid Vents - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:24 am

PWNERX wrote:
Wait a minute, where is Mercy?
Wait. Are you guys serious? The forum's sarcasm must be getting to me.

@Mass: I did see it, I think I liked Aftermath better. The change in art styles was disorienting. Kind of like The Animatrix or Dante's Inferno.

@Ghost: Lampshades are both needed yet bullshit, not enough light when you use it, too much light when you don't.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:32 am

Mercy>Vandal

Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:50 pm

I never liked Mercy to be honest, even though his dickness was funny sometimes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:55 pm

Indeed it was. I believe Mercy was a girl too.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:04 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:
Well I use to have him added on Facebook and he was a guy, I guess I just crushed your dreams. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:07 pm

Sargent D wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
Well I use to have him added on Facebook and he was a guy, I guess I just crushed your dreams. Wink

Yep, I thought Mercy was a hot rebellious American girl. Oh, well.

*Sarcasm self test complete

I don't know that this needs a serious and blatantly obvious answer. Mercy = Vandal

Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:44 pm

Sargent D wrote:
I never liked Mercy to be honest, even though his dickness was funny sometimes.
Ah, I see how it is. Finally the name change revealed something useful around here other than the fact that people don't click on my profile to see my gender.

Well sir, I must say; good day to you. Good day.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:36 pm

I think Vandal is a pretty awesome dude, actually. ^_^
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

Playstation Network MisfitSilentts

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:38 pm

He's pretty cool so far, you know, when he's not downing me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKidsInYourCorner
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:56 pm

ZombiePrincess wrote:
lol, don't take that seriously. Wink
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:20 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
ZombiePrincess wrote:

Lol I don't. We've talked and actually get along now.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:47 pm

ZombiePrincess wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
ZombiePrincess wrote:

Lol I don't. We've talked and actually get along now.
Hurray for talking things out! Jesus was right when He said that it's the best option. Wink
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:07 pm

Okay seriously.

Welcome to tonights Vandal's Valid Vents. Read at your own risk, these are merely my thoughts on subjects that don't add up to me.

Bottled water. What gives? Everyone in their life at one point or another purchased a bottle of water, unless they live in an undeveloped country in which it would take more to produce a bottle than to go by the hole in the ground where they store all of their precious drinking and bathing fluids. At any rate, if you fill a gallon of water from the tap, it costs you 10¢. Buy a 32 pack of 1pt. bottled water, it's $5.00. But why in the name of Bruce Almighty, is a single bottle of water $1.50? I suppose there's a particular convenience in not having to carry around a canister or a gallon of water around with you, but the fact that companies insist to make you pay ridiculous amounts for a disposable bottle is outrageous. I wonder what the guy who came up with that idea is completely evil. Did you know before, everything were in glass bottles? Even gatorade was in glass bottles; they switched to plastic because basketball players would throw the bottles at each other. I work next to a café, they're really small time, my bedroom is bigger than their entire facility, they obviously by 32 packs of bottles water, they sell each bottle for $1.50, they make $43 for each pack they sell along with whatever overpriced cold-cuts and pastries they've got. Technically, each bottle they pay for is 15¢. What makes them so valuable? And what is the deal with Smart Water? What makes it so smart? $2.50 for each bottle is ridiculous. They say it's cloud water, so what do they do? Purify rain? If you freeze Smart Water does it turn into Smart Hail?

Thank you for tuning in, come back next time for Vandal's Valid Vents.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:48 pm

Vandal wrote:
Did you know before, everything were in glass bottles? Even gatorade was in glass bottles; they switched to plastic because basketball players would throw the bottles at each other.

That's a technical foul.

Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:58 pm

I'm still waiting on your thoughts regarding lampshades.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:59 am

Check the second page. My last post on it. Pretty much that.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:23 am

Oh, okay. I guess I missed it.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 9:15 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
I did that at one point; until I found out he was really a guy.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 9:17 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Oh, okay. I guess I missed it.
Yeah, didn't go in depth with it. Don't really think that you would sit down and read a wall of text about my thoughts on lampshades, so I just made it easy on you.
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:43 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Did you know before, everything were in glass bottles? Even gatorade was in glass bottles; they switched to plastic because basketball players would throw the bottles at each other.

That's a technical foul.

I'm dying with laughter here. One of my favorite movies.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 3:04 pm

Welcome to tonights Vandal's Valid Vents. Read at your own risk, these are merely my thoughts on subjects that don't add up to me. 

Comic book movies. What is the deal with comic book movies? Why do companies make movies based on comic books to begin with? I'll tell you why, so they can popularize the character amongst the masses. After all people don't read comic books these days. Why would they make a movie based on a comic character then completely screw with his or her canon? First up in the line of fire: X-Men: First Class. I was surprised they decided to make a movie based on the comic book, until I actually went to see it. The story had nearly nothing to do with the actual comic series, so why? It was in name only? They even messed with their own movie canon! Now marvel comics are being influenced by the movies, Pepper Potts was absent from the comics for a while before the movies reintroduced her. Speaking of Iron Man; Iron Man 3 was total bullshit. If you read the comics that Iron Man 3 based the story off of, you'd understand how childish it seemed to give 40+ people Extremis INCLUDING Pepper. Why the fuck did they give Pepper Extremis?! That's like putting Alfred in a Batsuit: which by the way, was a total departure of Alfred's character when he left Wayne in The Dark Knight Rises. Why would Bruce want to quit being Batman? Why would Alfred quit helping Bruce? We like these flat characters for a reason. You can trust that no matter what decision Bruce made, Alfred would be there to back him. Bruce Wayne giving up his mantel was selfish on his end, his quest was never about himself, it was to rid the city of the evil that took his parents. Comic book movies take their own liberties with the characters that we know and love, and people think this is how the characters and stories are. As someone who grew up reading comics, though the movies are good, theres a side of me that can't stand them each time I walk in. I'm worried that the same treatment is going to happen this Friday to the very first iconic Superhero ever. I already had complaints from the trailer where Jonathan Kent says "It would have been a good idea to preserve his identity by letting a bus school of children drown." What. Spider-Man was true to the canon, but they ended the trilogy on the most sour note ever. The best comic book film I've seen was The Dark Knight, and I still had a lot of issues with that movie. Batman just left a crazy murderer in a room full of Gotham's movers and shakers to save a girl that friendzoned him. Comic book movies suck. Each and every one of them. Yes The Avengers too, that one most of all. 

Thank you for tuning in, come back next time for Vandal's Valid Vents.

Last edited by Vandal on Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 3:56 pm

Did you mean to make it all black? Like some kind of secret code? Anyway, they unnecessarily jacked up the X-Men canon with First Class. I was like...Wtf? So much wrong with it. But for other films, they basically just fuck around and pick a story arc. It would take a lot of back story to keep most story arcs accurate. For what they are, I like most comic book films. But I respect the fact that the actual comics are the true stories.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 4:22 pm

Oh what the hell? This new format sucks.. I didn't even realize I posed in black. I'm posting from my phone and it added all these weird things I didn't want. It bolded out my entire post at one point while writing it. Let me fix it. 

The biggest problem for me is Iron Man 3. Just one guy infected with Extemis can level a city, and the Iron Man suit was supposed to be so advanced it was tapped into Tony's brain. They got rid of that to make it more realistic but then they gave everyone Extremis. Bruhhb. That's my own thoughts on that. I pretty much use Dark Knight Rises and Iron Man 3 for why comic movies are just lame.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 4:52 pm

I liked Iron Man 3 well enough, but why did they make Mandarin so shitty??? And I thought this one was going to introduce his bio-organic suit.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 4:58 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I liked Iron Man 3 well enough, but why did they make Mandarin so shitty??? And I thought this one was going to introduce his bio-organic suit.
Mandarin being just an actor pissed me off too. Almost as much as if they actually did make Bane the son of Ras Al Ghoul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vandal's Valid Vents
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next