Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Vandal's Valid Vents EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Vandal's Valid Vents EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Vandal's Valid Vents EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Vandal's Valid Vents EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Vandal's Valid Vents EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Vandal's Valid Vents EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Vandal's Valid Vents EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Vandal's Valid Vents EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Vandal's Valid Vents EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Vandal's Valid Vents

Go down 
+6
RaviorStygian
Ghost Leader
Known_Hero
PWNERX
MSR
Vandal
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Vandal's Valid Vents Empty
PostSubject: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 4:46 pm

Welcome to tonights Vandal's Valid Vents. Read at your own risk, these are merely my thoughts on subjects that don't add up to me.

Cosplay, what the hell is up with cosplay? What does it even mean, and where did it even come from? It seemed like it just appeared one day and now everyone is using it. Cosplay is the mixture of costume and play, why is it so hard to just say "Oh I made a Captain America costume." Now it's "I'm cosplaying Captain America. Who put this shit in the dictionary? When did people just start making up words by mixing them together? You just can't go around mixing words together to make them new words, not unless you invented something by putting two things together like a spork. I've made several costumes for comic conventions before that was geared toward comic book geeks, but somehow the anime community invaded that too, so if I show up in a costume, I'm just considered a cosplayer. Also, why is it if you show up in a Superman costume it's cosplay, but a militant uniform and it's a costume? It feels that cosplay should be exclusive to anime nerds who call themselves "otaku's" whatever the fuck that means. But no. No. Now comic book geeks and movie fans alike get tagged with this Frankenstein of a word. If you go to a convention dressed up as an American made video-game character like a Big Daddy from Bioshock you're equally as geeky as the guy dressed as a Japanese made backwards reading manga character like Naruto from Naruto. Sorry, but Bioshock is infinitely better than a 32 page comic, written, drawn, inked, and improvised within a monthly deadline. This is also an attack on Japanese storytelling, nearly every single time you read a manga, they're all running with the same formula. Like an episode of Scooby-Doo, spread like butter across an entire nation. Blood this, moon that, vampire spunk gargle wee-wee. Last of your kind, ninja killer, assassin boob lady seeking revenge for her clan while she has her rival constantly bantering her. Everything is all predictable. That or I must have amazing clairvoyance. Why is Cosplay a word? What's wrong with costume? I'm not denying the fact that I'm a total nerd, I'm on a forum for nerds, but I feel that anime nerds are a different lower class of nerd. The kind of class where you scrape off the bottom of your shoe. This also isn't to say I don't like anime, but I don't. It's stupid. So is cosplay.

Thank you for tuning in, come back next time for Vandal's Valid Vents.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:18 pm

Anyone else smell a bootleg Coffee Corner? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:22 pm

I don't believe normal members are allowed to post in your thread. Plus, coffee is overrated. It's all about tea time.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:29 pm

Vandal wrote:
I don't believe normal members are allowed to post in your thread. Plus, coffee is overrated. It's all about tea time.

Tea is for fags. And bitch please, Starbucks and McCafe beverages are the shit. Cool

And because even though Vandal may live an alternative lifestyle, we accept him for who he is here on REF.

You may continue with your 2nd rate program.

You doing these daily?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 9:12 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:
Vandal wrote:

Tea is for fags. And bitch please, Starbucks and McCafe beverages are the shit. Cool

Tell that to Meth. She's my only other tea buddy. And it's totally not because of Sherlock and Dr. Who..

Spike Reaver wrote:

You may continue with your 2nd rate program.
And you've been keeping up with your numerous programs and contests? I still believe you owe me a prize.
Spike Reaver wrote:

You doing these daily?
Whenever I feel the need to vent.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:14 am

VENTING BANNED-
LOL, U MAD?!
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:47 pm

Welcome to tonights Vandal's Valid Vents. Read at your own risk, these are merely my thoughts on subjects that don't add up to me.

Dead Space. I love this game, some people believe it out-did Resident Evil, hell I thought it out-did Resident Evil in the horror factor. But here's the problem, Dead Space followed Resident Evil's footsteps for far too long. They looked at what they did and tried to mimic it eventually becoming what Resident Evil is now, a steaming pile of dog doo, but not any dog doo, dog doo from a dog you really love and cherish. Still, shit is still shit, and no matter how much you love your dog, that crap is going down a sewage grate. Dead Space was hailed as a true survival horror title when it first hit shelves, I decided to play the iOS version first to see how much I would actually enjoy it. Better $5.00 than $60.00, I thought of it as a test run. I played it everywhere, on my way to church, in bed, at work. It was excellent, I was astonished how they could capture such great atmosphere and sound design on such a small device. Instead of picking up the first game, I went with the second title, and again, I was not disappointed. Dead Space 2 is by far my favorite game in the franchise, we had a hero I cared about, the same creepy setting, true survival horror elements, and the atmosphere I grew to love in the iOS version. I played bits and pieces of Dead Space 1, but it just couldn't compare to Dead Space 2, nor the iOS. But there were things about all the games I couldn't really help but feel familiar. It wasn't until I replayed Resident Evil 4 that I noticed every single Dead Space game was trying to be Resident Evil 4 in space. There scenes and sequences that seemed to be taken out word for word in the Resident Evil 4 script. Now here was the thing, Visceral Games announced that Dead Space 3 was going to be co-op, this being after the fact that Resident Evil 5 did so much better than Dead Space 2. Hey, I like the fact that Dead Space was trying to be survival horror, but I didn't want them to stop trying to be survival horror, now you can pick your friend up have someone to watch your back, and basically always be there for you. They took the survival horror out of survival horror. Now they did that, I'm guessing that critics were still sour with Resident Evil 6 doing so poorly, they weren't exactly hyped when another horror title jumped the boat and became an action shooter. Because of that it didn't sell very well, and because it didn't sell very well Visceral Games was evidently shut down, closing the possibility of there being a 4th game and even a movie tie in. Why did they have to follow Resident Evil to it's downfall? Speaking of downfall… is there hope for Claire?

Thank you for tuning in, come back next time for Vandal's Valid Vents.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 6:37 pm

Sir, what are your thoughts on gun control?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 6:50 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
And that is probably my cue to stay the fuck out of this topic from now on. Neutral
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 7:16 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
And that is probably my cue to stay the fuck out of this topic from now on. Neutral
lol Why can't we all just agree that we need guns.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 7:26 pm

Anyone who has made up their minds on gun control obviously has not looked into the issue.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:26 pm

I only choose to discuss topics based on my vents to avoid issues where strong feelings are held by both parties. If you wish to discuss other topics such as gun control, church and state, or whatever it may be, please do so on another thread.

Of course, I'm can't tell you what to do, you can post whatever the fuck you want, but I will certainly ignore it and keep venting about lamp shades or what have you.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:26 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Anyone who has made up their minds on gun control obviously has not looked into the issue.
Is this for gun control or against it? Suspect

RaviorStygian wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
lol Why can't we all just agree that we need guns.
Totally.

Vandal wrote:
I will certainly ignore it and keep venting about lamp shades or what have you.
What are your thoughts on lamp shades?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:10 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Vandal wrote:
I will certainly ignore it and keep venting about lamp shades or what have you.
What are your thoughts on lamp shades?
Oh yes, this is something I need to now now that you've piqued my interest.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:16 am

Maybe there should be a Mass Distraction's Invalid Rants.

Last edited by PWNERX on Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:30 am

First of all, terrible title Pwner. Second, I tend to rant on another forum Wink
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:04 pm

This Vandal guy is a dick.

I miss Mercy, he was cool Sad
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 1:41 pm

Vandal wrote:
Because of that it didn't sell very well, and because it didn't sell very well Visceral Games was evidently shut down, closing the possibility of there being a 4th game and even a movie tie in. Why did they have to follow Resident Evil to it's downfall? Speaking of downfall… is there hope for Claire?
Speaking of Downfall and Dead Space movie tie-ins, have you seen Dead Space Downfall? I thought it was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 4:14 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Maybe there should be a Mass Distraction's Invalid Vents.
I support this proposition 100%.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:29 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Neither. There is no strong evidence for either side of that argument. Or perhaps there is just too much evidence for both sides...
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:50 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Neither. There is no strong evidence for either side of that argument. Or perhaps there is just too much evidence for both sides...
The American Revolution disagrees.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:58 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
This Vandal guy is a dick.

I am rather a dick. But Mercy was kind of a dick too. No?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 10:00 am

Ghost Leader wrote:

The American Revolution disagrees.

The American Revolution was fought with weapons that pale in comparison to what even our small arms can do today. Not to mention that during that time, virtually every male in the society was knowledgeable about the weaponry and more than capable of using it wisely and with great proficiency. In no way do I think that people like you GL (people who are responsible with such weaponry) should be banned from owning guns. All I am saying is that no one knows if more gun control would worsen or lessen crime.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:32 am

Wait a minute, where is Mercy?
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:17 am

Known_Hero wrote:
What happened to him? I wasn't in the forums at the time of his departure. Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vandal's Valid Vents   Vandal's Valid Vents Empty

Back to top Go down

Vandal's Valid Vents
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next