Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Why I Love REF EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Why I Love REF EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Why I Love REF EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Why I Love REF EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Why I Love REF EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Why I Love REF EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Why I Love REF EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Why I Love REF EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Why I Love REF EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Why I Love REF

Go down 
+9
Ghost Leader
Sargent D
ThomVD
PAULSAMSON
Mass Distraction
MSR
Vandal
NiteKrawler
ZombiePrincess
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

Playstation Network MisfitSilentts

Why I Love REF Empty
PostSubject: Why I Love REF   Why I Love REF EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 7:16 pm

So after looking at a few other forum groups I've joined for other games, I finally decided why I can't find one that I like as much as this one.

1. We all pretty much know each other. There's not so many of us that it's just a bunch of random people posting that we don't get to know. We know random facts, some of what we look like, and we even know each others personalities to a point. Nite, with his fatherly way of scolding and controlling. Sometimes he's in a bad mood, but we know to look past that. Sargent D, with his efforts at trolling, Kino and how their post tend to be somehow demolished with nobody ever taking anything serious, and chrisredfielmusculo and his temper problems. Razz Razz

2. We fight. But in the end, we all somehow get along.

3. It's the only forum that the members have ever really made me feel like I am at home.

These are probably really stupid things, but REF really is the only place I feel comfortable, like I can actually talk to people and understand them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKidsInYourCorner
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Why I Love REF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I Love REF   Why I Love REF EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:51 pm

Go to your room.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Why I Love REF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I Love REF   Why I Love REF EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 11:14 pm

So when will you leave for months on end and make the forum a better place again?
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

Why I Love REF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I Love REF   Why I Love REF EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:25 am

REF is a unique place fo sho.

ZombiePrincess wrote:

3. It's the only forum that the members have ever really made me feel like I am at home.

Vandal wrote:
So when will you leave for months on end and make the forum a better place again?

Don't be a horse's ass. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Why I Love REF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I Love REF   Why I Love REF EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:16 am

Yup, it's a nice place. There only one other forum I've stuck around at but even then I still prefer this one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Why I Love REF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I Love REF   Why I Love REF EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 6:45 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
REF is a unique place fo sho.

ZombiePrincess wrote:

Vandal wrote:

Don't be a horse's ass. Neutral
I refuse your appeal.
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

Why I Love REF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I Love REF   Why I Love REF EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 10:11 am

I'm going to ignore Vandal.

I've been a rather good girl lately.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

Why I Love REF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I Love REF   Why I Love REF EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 12:29 pm

This is the only forum I've took part of so I don't know..., love playing online with ThomVD and Methsia Smile

@Vandal: you sound just like Mercy.........................wait......(Razz)
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

Why I Love REF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I Love REF   Why I Love REF EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:53 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
This is the only forum I've took part of so I don't know..., love playing online with ThomVD and Methsia Smile

We love you too <3

And yeah, REF is the only forum that I really stuck with, even if I'm not active that much anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

Why I Love REF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I Love REF   Why I Love REF EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:39 pm

ZombiePrincess wrote:
Sargent D, with his efforts at trolling

Ahhh I remember those days as well, I kind of miss them to be honest.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Why I Love REF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I Love REF   Why I Love REF EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 3:24 pm

Wtf Vandal? You being serious brah?
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

Why I Love REF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I Love REF   Why I Love REF EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 4:45 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

Don't worry Nite. You've gotta remember, that's how he's always been. Much the same with Chickenheart, weskersbarbar, and that Resident4Rising guy that got banned a few years ago. There are probably a few others out there too. Never the less, I'm not bothered by it.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Why I Love REF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I Love REF   Why I Love REF EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:05 pm

What fond memories of me do you have?
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

Why I Love REF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I Love REF   Why I Love REF EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 9:02 pm

This is probably one of, if not THE most, polite and welcoming online communities I've ever been apart of, and I've been on a nice few. It's a shame that I don't post here often due to the restriction of topics (strictly being a Resident Evil forum with not much activity in the off topic section), I still like to drop by every now and again.

Most gaming communities I've joined tend be quite rude and childish. I can't even count how many times I've been harassed due to my gender alone. Actually on one forum I frequent, I'm quite hated and resented so it's nice to get away from that once and awhile.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Why I Love REF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I Love REF   Why I Love REF EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 10:17 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
No, of course not. This is the only place I get to act like a dick. If I need to vent, I come here. Most of my day is dealing with assholes who treat me like a dick, but I'm too much of a pussy to blow my shit at them, so I have to smile and agree. This of course is like coming home after a long day at work and kicking the dog. Should you do it? No. Does it make you feel better? Again, not really. But, it's venting none the less. Though Zombie Princess has always felt like the attention grabby facebook underage teen slice that nearly every forum needs to have in order to have right balance amongst members, good members, bad members, epic members, troll members, great members, admins, mods, veterans, newbies, great newbies, and overly aged members who you never guessed was actually 43. Another thing I like about venting is that you can be as mean and hurtful as you want and if anyone gets offended you can easily comeback and say "sarcasm!" because you can't read tone, unless it's a speech bubble with lots of bold and italicized letters and the character you're reading is is more known for their voice actor than they are the own character. Is this forum great with warm welcomes? Yes, very much so. But to get to know one another personally is a different story, I felt the most I've bonded with people on forums are through chat boxes because it's live and it's just pretty much texting on the computer. The community is so large, you really don't have much to learn about one another. I think the most I know is that if someone is badass, they usually don't show up as often as they should, while other members, it's a relief when they don't make posts that give you cancer.

And that concludes Vandal's Valid Vents.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Why I Love REF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I Love REF   Why I Love REF EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 10:22 pm

Teh Black Cat wrote:
This is probably one of, if not THE most, polite and welcoming online communities I've ever been apart of, and I've been on a nice few.
Oh, shut up and get back in the kitchen!

Razz
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

Why I Love REF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I Love REF   Why I Love REF EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 10:38 pm

Vandal wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
No, of course not. This is the only place I get to act like a dick. If I need to vent, I come here. Most of my day is dealing with assholes who treat me like a dick, but I'm too much of a pussy to blow my shit at them, so I have to smile and agree. This of course is like coming home after a long day at work and kicking the dog. Should you do it? No. Does it make you feel better? Again, not really. But, it's venting none the less. Though Zombie Princess has always felt like the attention grabby facebook underage teen slice that nearly every forum needs to have in order to have right balance amongst members, good members, bad members, epic members, troll members, great members, admins, mods, veterans, newbies, great newbies, and overly aged members who you never guessed was actually 43. Another thing I like about venting is that you can be as mean and hurtful as you want and if anyone gets offended you can easily comeback and say "sarcasm!" because you can't read tone, unless it's a speech bubble with lots of bold and italicized letters and the character you're reading is is more known for their voice actor than they are the own character. Is this forum great with warm welcomes? Yes, very much so. But to get to know one another personally is a different story, I felt the most I've bonded with people on forums are through chat boxes because it's live and it's just pretty much texting on the computer. The community is so large, you really don't have much to learn about one another. I think the most I know is that if someone is badass, they usually don't show up as often as they should, while other members, it's a relief when they don't make posts that give you cancer.

Don't worry, I will play you a song on my violin. Rolling Eyes

And you know Teh Black Cat, the Off Topic section actually gets pretty busy. It's actually right behind Discussion, as far as forum activity goes. You just have to have the right subject.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Why I Love REF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I Love REF   Why I Love REF EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 10:45 pm

Did you actually read all that…?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Why I Love REF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I Love REF   Why I Love REF EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:17 pm

Vandal wrote:
I certainly didn't. Razz
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

Why I Love REF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I Love REF   Why I Love REF EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:13 am

Vandal wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Well then... Ima attempt to take that as a compliment. Razz

Ghost Leader wrote:
What fond memories of me do you have?

Ah Ghost, during the time that I've known you, you seem to enjoy being the badass around here. Oh, and you get mad whenever nobody votes for you as team leader. Hehe
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Why I Love REF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I Love REF   Why I Love REF EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:57 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Vandal wrote:
I certainly didn't. Razz
It's a wall of text. Not expecting anyone to. I suppose if you don't have anything better to do.

ZombiePrincess wrote:

Well then... Ima attempt to take that as a compliment. Razz
Take it how you wish.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

Why I Love REF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I Love REF   Why I Love REF EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 11:11 am

Vandal wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Get laid bro.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

Why I Love REF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I Love REF   Why I Love REF EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:05 pm

Well said, Bro.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Why I Love REF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I Love REF   Why I Love REF EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:51 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Vandal wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Get laid bro.
I'm good. Thanks for the suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Why I Love REF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I Love REF   Why I Love REF EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 1:24 pm

ZombiePrincess wrote:
Ah Ghost, during the time that I've known you, you seem to enjoy being the badass around here. Oh, and you get mad whenever nobody votes for you as team leader. Hehe
That sounds like me. Okay, I'm satisfied. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why I Love REF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I Love REF   Why I Love REF Empty

Back to top Go down

Why I Love REF
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next