HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE)

Go down 
+20
La Femme Fatale
PAULSAMSON
ChickenHeart
00biohazard
RebelliousQueen
S.Winters
The Knife
NiteKrawler
JamTyrantH
Sargent D
Mass Distraction
ZombiePrincess
Aoshi
PublicEnemy
Umbrella Spy
Down
Ghost Leader
Spike991
Regenerator
frodomir
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE) Empty
PostSubject: What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE)   What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:27 am

I would say... Knight stuff... I just love collecting it... And since the Roman Empire had outpost in city near me, i can always find old stuff... From swords to gold coins... Yeah i can get some money from it but im collecting it... Im thinking about joining some sword fighting clubs... Not that close to me, but who knows what will be later... First i need to finish college and after that ill see what can be done about this...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE)   What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:49 am

After I get out of high school I plan on getting a job as a correctional officer and finding a nice little place to live out in the country away from all the ciies
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE)   What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:32 pm

frodomir wrote:
I would say... Knight stuff... I just love collecting it... And since the Roman Empire had outpost in city near me, i can always find old stuff... From swords to gold coins... Yeah i can get some money from it but im collecting it... Im thinking about joining some sword fighting clubs... Not that close to me, but who knows what will be later... First i need to finish college and after that ill see what can be done about this...

Yeah, all that stuff with the Roman Empire is pretty cool, "I am Maximus Decimus Meridious".Smile Anyway, I pretty much just collect RE games.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE)   What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:51 pm

Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:

Yeah, all that stuff with the Roman Empire is pretty cool, "I am Maximus Decimus Meridious".Smile Anyway, I pretty much just collect RE games.Smile

Lol what does Matrix have to do with it?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE)   What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 4:54 pm

frodomir wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:

lol, I didn't say anything about the Matrix, I was quoting Russel Crowe from Gladiator, which takes place during the whole Roman thing, I though you might appreciate it, that was sort of his famous line, "I am Maximus Decimus Meridious", that was his character's name.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE)   What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:30 pm

Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:

lol, I didn't say anything about the Matrix, I was quoting Russel Crowe from Gladiator, which takes place during the whole Roman thing, I though you might appreciate it, that was sort of his famous line, "I am Maximus Decimus Meridious", that was his character's name.Smile

Oh yeah, my bad, just their name is similar...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE)   What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:39 pm

frodomir wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:

Oh yeah, my bad, just their name is similar...

Well, if you haven't seen it I would highly suggest it, it is a really terrific movie, and you get to see the whole battle colliseum from the Roman Empire days, it is really good.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE)   What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:16 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Well, if you haven't seen it I would highly suggest it, it is a really terrific movie, and you get to see the whole battle colliseum from the Roman Empire days, it is really good.Smile

Watched it but it didnt really impress me that much... I prefer... Newer knights... Well i didnt explain it right... Im not that much into coins... I sell them, but i love knight stuff... Swords, knight outfits and stuff like that
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE)   What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 6:59 pm

My history specialties are Archaic Greece through the fall of the Western Roman Empire in AD 476.

I'm also a student of warfare, proficient with weaponry from the early 800s BC to modern, cutting edge weaponry of "tomorrow". I've also done extensive research into the world of modern Special Operations Forces.
Back to top Go down
Down
Admin
Admin
Down

Playstation Network none...

PostSubject: Re: What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE)   What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:02 pm

Well I love graphic designing and mmmm well making websites and just talking to you guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE)   What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:10 am

well i love playing sports (all) but in special tha soccer, i have a really big collection of the mensual nintendo magazines and mmmm well thats it play video games and resident evil games
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE)   What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:32 am

frodomir wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Watched it but it didnt really impress me that much... I prefer... Newer knights... Well i didnt explain it right... Im not that much into coins... I sell them, but i love knight stuff... Swords, knight outfits and stuff like that

Oh, I misunderstood, you mean like midevil knights and stuff, I like that too.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE)   What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 4:29 am

Spike991 wrote:
Oh, I misunderstood, you mean like midevil knights and stuff, I like that too.Smile
Knights have their genesis under the reign of Frankish emperor Charlemagne (reigned AD 768 - 814), but their origins date back to, at least, the Achaemenid Empire of Persia in the late 500s BC, maybe even earlier, and begin with the heavily-armored cavalryman called a "cataphract".

What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE) EAST_CAPPODOCIAN_CAVALRY_INFO

The term originally applied to both horse and rider, but eventually came to describe the trooper himself. While cataphracts and knights are given differing names, in battle the cataphract's role differed little from that of the knight in medieval Europe, though arms and tactics still separated the two. Unlike a knight, a cataphract was merely a soldier off the battlefield and had no fixed political position or role beyond military functions.

Peoples and states deploying cataphracts at some time in their history include the Parthian dynasty, Iranian Sarmatians, Armenians, Seleucids, Pergamenes, Sassanid Persian Empire, and the Roman Empire (both as a whole and during its separation into Western and Eastern empires).

The Romans first encountered cataphracts during their wars with the Hellenistic king Pyrrhus of Epirus in the 3rd century BC and first deployed cataphracts in the 2nd Century AD during the reign of emperor Hadrian (117-138).

As early as the 1st Century BC but largely during the expansionist campaigns of the Parthian and Sassanid dynasties, Sarmatian and Parthian cataphracts gave the Romans a nasty shock, the Parthians especially at the Battle of Carrhae in 53 BC, where an army led by Marcus Lucinius Crassus was virtually annihilated, giving rise to the legends of Roman legionaries captured and shipped eastward where they supposedly fought for a Chinese warlord in western China.

The adoption of cataphract-like cavalry formations really only took hold during the 3rd and 4th Centuries AD in response to fast moving barbarian incursions over the northern frontier of the Empire. The Emperor Gallienus (AD 253-268) and his general Aureolus bear much responsibility for this.

The cataphracts deployed by the Eastern Roman Empire (most noticeably after the 7th century when Latin ceased to be the official language of the empire) were referred to as kataphraktoi.

*This seemingly useless history lesson brought graciously to you courtesy of Ghost Leader.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE)   What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:49 am

Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Yeah, thats what i love... Well the city near me is known for history... Really old city... And there are also knight tournaments every year... From sword fighting to horse fighting...

And sports... Well i watch soccer too but im more interested in handball and skiing... well i also love athletics, esp. the Olympics
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE)   What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 4:20 pm

I would like to work for Umbrella corp.(if it was a real,well it is in a certain way,in our hearts)except that i play alot video games ,doing GN(kind of "real" heroic fantasy,or less heroic fantasy, roleplaying and fights),playing Softair(or airsoft),and also making some modelism.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE)   What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 4:52 pm

frodomir wrote:

Yeah, thats what i love... Well the city near me is known for history... Really old city... And there are also knight tournaments every year... From sword fighting to horse fighting...

And sports... Well i watch soccer too but im more interested in handball and skiing... well i also love athletics, esp. the Olympics[/quote]

Man, that sounds pretty cool, I would like to go to Midevil Times, the restaraunt, if it is still around.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE)   What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 5:08 pm

Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:

And sports... Well i watch soccer too but im more interested in handball and skiing... well i also love athletics, esp. the Olympics

Man, that sounds pretty cool, I would like to go to Midevil Times, the restaraunt, if it is still around.Smile[/quote]

Lol there is restaurant... modern food Razz
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE)   What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 5:16 pm

frodomir wrote:
Man, that sounds pretty cool, I would like to go to Midevil Times, the restaraunt, if it is still around.Smile

Lol there is restaurant... modern food Razz[/quote]

I mean the Midevil Times Restaurant, the one where the knights battle and joust while you eat, of course they still serve Pepsi and stuff, but yeah, pretty authentic experience.Smile
Back to top Go down
Aoshi
Zombie
Zombie
Aoshi

PostSubject: Re: What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE)   What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 2:30 am

I love screwing around with images, creating something out of the blue(game icon, illustration, signature, etc.), or passing the hours with games.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE)   What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:15 am

Aoshi wrote:
I love screwing around with images, creating something out of the blue(game icon, illustration, signature, etc.), or passing the hours with games.

AH well most of us do... Thats why we all are here...
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

Playstation Network MisfitSilentts

PostSubject: Re: What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE)   What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:12 am

I like to draw, skateboard, and sing at the tops of my lungs! ^_^ One day I'm gonna be famous. When you see me on stage, blow a kiss my way! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKidsInYourCorner
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE)   What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:17 am

You sure seem to be digging deep tonight Very Happy I didn't even know some of these topics existed.

I like to draw, to answer the question. And read. And play video games. That's pretty much all I do.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE)   What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:55 pm

I love playing guitar and bass, and also like playing PC games and browsing the internet. I want to start a band and if that doesnt go anywhere (which it probably won't), i'll work in my dad's auto body shop.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
JamTyrantH
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JamTyrantH

Playstation Network J4m13hh93

PostSubject: Re: What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE)   What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE) EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:39 pm

i play games, watch soccer, draw, i LOVE!!!!!!! music, i go out with mates, watch wwe and the next one is kinda embarressing so i would like to all keep an open mind and not laugh haha i play ......... YU - GI - OH some of my best mates dont even know this so there.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE)   What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE) EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:22 am

JamTyrantH wrote:
some of my best mates dont even know this so there.
And now it's online for everyone to see. Yay!
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE)   What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE) Empty

Back to top Go down

What are your hobbies / What would u love to do in your life (Aside RE)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next