Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Why is love so complicated? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Why is love so complicated? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Why is love so complicated? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Why is love so complicated? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Why is love so complicated? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Why is love so complicated? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Why is love so complicated? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Why is love so complicated? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Why is love so complicated? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Why is love so complicated?

Go down 
+21
Kino_00
Yoshi
Jill Sandwich
chocotricks
PAULSAMSON
chrisredfielmusculo
Vandal
Methsia
Spike991
00biohazard
Sargent D
ChickenHeart
RebelliousQueen
leapyear29
WESKER2893
Mass Distraction
weskersbarber
NiteKrawler
nekronuke
frodomir
ZombiePrincess
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

Playstation Network MisfitSilentts

Why is love so complicated? Empty
PostSubject: Why is love so complicated?   Why is love so complicated? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:11 am

Friday, I went to the homecoming dance. No fun at all. My boyfriend decided to break up with me that night. I spent the rest of the dance crying in the girls bathroom. Then I cried for like 15 minutes at my best friend's house. Finally I said 'enough.' I wasn't gonna let some boy destroy me. I then started talking to my friend's brother. He likes me and I like him. The only thing is, he's 23. I'm 15. It's illegal. We don't want to do anything because of that. Now I just don't know what to do. Any advice?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKidsInYourCorner
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Why is love so complicated?   Why is love so complicated? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:22 pm

Dont go for olders no matter how much you like it... Trust me it never works, no matter what people tell or what you see... Usually stick around 2 years older or younger, in your case older... Also dont do anything you dont want to if you are type of girl that is looking for lover... Most boys do not want to love... Just one thing... Eff them away if you are not into that... And also love is game... Just like game between cat and mice

Be the best friend you can be, do stuff for ppl, help them around to gain their trust... This is the part when most of them will see you just as a friend... Now its time to strike... When they come asking for your help simply say NO... Thatll make them sweat... Thats the part when you push it forward and make them feel like theyre losing you... But respect the lines too. Later on let them know you were joking or just go along with the game if you know where lines are... Thatll get you more emotionally attached to them

Stranger -> Friend -> Best friend -> BFF -> Love

The way it goes... Its a game... If you want them, if you think theyre the right one, go with the flow Smile

Always worked for me... Till the break-ups... Whats the point? Yeah first times are hardest... but you can always stay friends...

So its over?

I guess so...

Well we can still be friends cant we? Cmon give me a hug (wink)

Anyway, gotta go, see you some other time (Smile and walk away)

Later on... Start playing the game
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Why is love so complicated?   Why is love so complicated? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:12 pm

just a thing to think about.... he was 8 when you were born... and your gonna get a lotta flak about him. nd hes gonna want sex asap cause hes twenty, nd hes going after young stuff. be careful. dont be the one that thought itd never hppn to you nd your 15 nd sngle nd pregnant, or the girl that hides the bruises. or maybe im wrong, but if he is a good guy, why doesnt he have a girl his age instead of a young teen thatll fall just for saying your beautiful, i love you. theres my opinion.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Why is love so complicated?   Why is love so complicated? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:12 pm

Hmmmmmm...let's see here...Oh! I know! Let's ask Chris Hanson!

Btw, I think Fro answered your question "Why is love so complicated?" It's because people like Fro obviously make it that way...

@Nekro: I believe there is an "a" at the beginning of "and". Figured you should know...
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Why is love so complicated?   Why is love so complicated? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:21 am

@Nekro: I believe there is an "a" at the beginning of "and". Figured you should know...

i was just about to say the same thing
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

PostSubject: Re: Why is love so complicated?   Why is love so complicated? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:33 am

nekronuke wrote:
just a thing to think about.... he was 8 when you were born... and your gonna get a lotta flak about him. nd hes gonna want sex asap cause hes twenty, nd hes going after young stuff. be careful. dont be the one that thought itd never hppn to you nd your 15 nd sngle nd pregnant, or the girl that hides the bruises. or maybe im wrong, but if he is a good guy, why doesnt he have a girl his age instead of a young teen thatll fall just for saying your beautiful, i love you. theres my opinion.

I am careful. Me and him have talked about this stuff. He doesn't want to do anything till I'm older. And to answer the part about the girl his own age, he did. But she cheated on him with her ex. He was devestated. Me and him really relate about a lot of things.

I will be careful that's for sure. I've known him for a while now. He's my best friend's brother. I've talked to her about this and she thinks that it'd be cool if we got together. It's just, well, the whole illegal thing. You know?
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Why is love so complicated?   Why is love so complicated? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:51 am

ZombiePrincess wrote:
nekronuke wrote:

I am careful. Me and him have talked about this stuff. He doesn't want to do anything till I'm older. And to answer the part about the girl his own age, he did. But she cheated on him with her ex. He was devestated. Me and him really relate about a lot of things.

I will be careful that's for sure. I've known him for a while now. He's my best friend's brother. I've talked to her about this and she thinks that it'd be cool if we got together. It's just, well, the whole illegal thing. You know?

its the story 95% of male population will say... Ill wait till you get older... bla bla... most of this stuff is one big B.S.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Why is love so complicated?   Why is love so complicated? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:25 am

frodomir wrote:
its the story 95% of male population will say... Ill wait till you get older... bla bla... most of this stuff is one big B.S.
I'm no expert in love and won't claim to be one (although I've had my share of ups n downs), but frodomir is right... I know that kind of ppl who will say just about anything for you know and don't seem to be a bad person. This is just my opinion, but I don't think that's a really good idea.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Why is love so complicated?   Why is love so complicated? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:36 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
frodomir wrote:
I'm no expert in love and won't claim to be one (although I've had my share of ups n downs), but frodomir is right... I know that kind of ppl who will say just about anything for you know and don't seem to be a bad person. This is just my opinion, but I don't think that's a really good idea.

never trust nobody that much... even you knew them your whole life... you never know whats on their mind... Its the reality we have to live in
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

PostSubject: Re: Why is love so complicated?   Why is love so complicated? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:55 am

*sigh* I know. Ya'll are all probably right. I make sure that I'm not alone with him and all. I mean I really do like him, but I'm not gonna risk getting hurt or anything.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Why is love so complicated?   Why is love so complicated? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:04 pm

hey! im on a wii and shorthand cause of it. and princess... do what YOU think is right. oh wait your a teenager... since your invincible and know everything, go ahead. its not like hes a bad guy or anything.
things to remember
hes bigger than you
those nice strong arms...
flex for me. hmm lacking.
hes HOW old?
your mom and you shouldnt be both able to date the guy

but ignore the warnings. HE said hes not like that. and it doesnt happen to people in love...

my dad was that way with my mom. he was tie same age as your buddy. my mom? 15. guess what happened? me, and 15 years of bad marriage. divorce.your kid finding out he was an accident... oh but he wore a condom... it was quick too

my girlfriend, 15, raped by someone she thought was a sweet family friend. im the only one shes told. they wont beleive her, they know him. ugh

dont listen to me. im stupid. all i care about is bunnies and jello and cabbages, right?!
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Why is love so complicated?   Why is love so complicated? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:48 am

nekronuke wrote:
hey! im on a wii and shorthand cause of it. and princess... do what YOU think is right. oh wait your a teenager... since your invincible and know everything, go ahead. its not like hes a bad guy or anything.
things to remember
hes bigger than you
those nice strong arms...
flex for me. hmm lacking.
hes HOW old?
your mom and you shouldnt be both able to date the guy

but ignore the warnings. HE said hes not like that. and it doesnt happen to people in love...

my dad was that way with my mom. he was tie same age as your buddy. my mom? 15. guess what happened? me, and 15 years of bad marriage. divorce.your kid finding out he was an accident... oh but he wore a condom... it was quick too

my girlfriend, 15, raped by someone she thought was a sweet family friend. im the only one shes told. they wont beleive her, they know him. ugh

dont listen to me. im stupid. all i care about is bunnies and jello and cabbages, right?!

Why is love so complicated? WTF-Cat
Back to top Go down
WESKER2893
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
WESKER2893

PostSubject: love?   Why is love so complicated? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:38 am

i would never talk about love on this!
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

PostSubject: Re: Why is love so complicated?   Why is love so complicated? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 9:50 am

Ok... Well one of those last replies kind of scared me... so... I think I'm done talking about it here. This wasn't much help sorry to say except to make me fear for my life. Anyways, I was almost raped once before. The sad thing was he was a year younger than me. So yeah, I'm done talking.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Why is love so complicated?   Why is love so complicated? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:54 pm

Wow...this topic and nearly everyone in here = Fail. I'm getting so sick of the fail on this forum. It's all turning into little whiny emo kids and annoying spammers. I'm going somewhere where grammar is known to exist.
Back to top Go down
WESKER2893
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
WESKER2893

PostSubject: re   Why is love so complicated? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:15 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Wow...this topic and nearly everyone in here = Fail. I'm getting so sick of the fail on this forum. It's all turning into little whiny emo kids and annoying spammers. I'm going somewhere where grammar is known to exist.

hahahahaha
yeh i agree!
bye
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Why is love so complicated?   Why is love so complicated? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 7:09 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Take me with youuuuuuuu!
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Why is love so complicated?   Why is love so complicated? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:06 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Take me with youuuuuuuu!

Hope its not my grammar you are talking about, I'm foreign after all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Why is love so complicated?   Why is love so complicated? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:01 am

frodomir wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Take me with youuuuuuuu!

And I'm from Finland Very Happy
I think we're known for our bad english xD
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Why is love so complicated?   Why is love so complicated? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:43 am

frodomir wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Take me with youuuuuuuu!

Americans with bad English... Now that's FAIL
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Why is love so complicated?   Why is love so complicated? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:53 pm

WESKER2893 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

hahahahaha
yeh i agree!
bye

^^^^Fucking spammers.^^^ Where are the mother fucking admins? This place is falling to shit. I blame Leon S. Kennedy for this. If he'd have just let me be a mod or admin, instead of being a baby about the "Michael Incident", we may have some order around here.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Why is love so complicated?   Why is love so complicated? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:27 pm

agreed nitekrawler. im right behind you on this one
Back to top Go down
WESKER2893
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
WESKER2893

PostSubject: re   Why is love so complicated? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:11 am

WHAT SO IM THE SPAMMER?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Why is love so complicated?   Why is love so complicated? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:58 am

weskersbarber wrote:
agreed nitekrawler. im right behind you on this one

Im behind you too mate

WESKER2893 wrote:

You keep bringing old topics back... I mean, really old topics...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Why is love so complicated?   Why is love so complicated? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:48 am

WESKER2893 wrote:

When your posts consist almost entirely of "yeh I agree!" and that's it, you are a spammer. You add nothing to topics but a few meaningless words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is love so complicated?   Why is love so complicated? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why is love so complicated?
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next