HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

First hints of Resident Evil 7?

Go down 
+14
White Rock
Down
Ghost Leader
MSR
ChrisSherry
Sargent D
Industrial Ridden
Methsia
RaviorStygian
Vandal
Shrike
PAULSAMSON
PWNERX
Mass Distraction
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 6:03 am

37 Narwhals wrote:
Vandal wrote:
I think $50 for Revelations was too much. A $40 purchase would have made it better. Now they're adding DLC you have to pay for to play more characters and that'll make your $50 plus tax, $55. Then $60. Then you end up paying more than double the price of the original game that was released a year ago with only ONE other game type.
I just find it ridiculous how lazy the character DLC is. A simple combination of Hunk's top with some random girl's legs, and a character who's model is already in the game, and they think people will pay for that?

Who wears short shorts? Lady HUNK wears short shorts!

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:26 am

I do find the character additions interesting but a few more characters to play as, some of whom are paid DLC, in an optional game mode... Eh... I'll wait for a massive price drop. The only thing that would make me go out and buy this game right now is if they added some more scenarios or a new chapter or something. That way I'd actually get more content out of it.

I do have multiple copies of some of the games too, like RE1 for PS & DS, RE4 for PS2 & PS3 and RE3 for PS & PC. I'm even considering getting the original CV for Dreamcast (I have it on PS3) to compare the games, have more games on DC and actually understand what's going on since the version I have is Japanese. I just don't feel like getting this, yet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 12:11 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I do find the character additions interesting but a few more characters to play as, some of whom are paid DLC, in an optional game mode... Eh... I'll wait for a massive price drop. The only thing that would make me go out and buy this game right now is if they added some more scenarios or a new chapter or something. That way I'd actually get more content out of it.

I do have multiple copies of some of the games too, like RE1 for PS & DS, RE4 for PS2 & PS3 and RE3 for PS & PC. I'm even considering getting the original CV for Dreamcast (I have it on PS3) to compare the games, have more games on DC and actually understand what's going on since the version I have is Japanese. I just don't feel like getting this, yet.
Weird, because I remember you saying that the addition of Rachel, would be enough to make you buy RER on console.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:34 am

Vandal wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
The things they do for bucks.
It's not wrong to make a profit, but there's a fine line of making a profit, and robbing.
That line's been crossed. Especially after seeing the cost of the RE6 Anthology.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:07 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Weird, because I remember you saying that the addition of Rachel, would be enough to make you buy RER on console.
Well, yes, but that was mostly because I was so sure they'd at least add an additional chapter where you play as her :/ Still waiting for that, really.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 8:31 am

They're not going to. Call me a cyinic, but Capcom doesn't care about their fans. They car about their fans' wallets.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 3:31 pm

Vandal wrote:
They're not going to. Call me a cyinic

You are not Ghost Leader.

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Well, yes, but that was mostly because I was so sure they'd at least add an additional chapter where you play as her :/ Still waiting for that, really.

Yeah, they half assed the extras in this RE title, again. But it's still a terrific game. Have you gotten the console port Vandal?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:44 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:
Vandal wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 6:03 am

Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 7:03 am

Confirmation shmonformation. That conformation is probably fake.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 7:47 am

Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:30 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
Vandal wrote:

lol!
Lord knows I try.

At any rate, is there any doubt it's in the works? Capcom was hit hard with the Revelation that RE6 was a horrible game a few were happy with it. Capcom KNOWS that Resident Evil Revelations on the 3DS was a success, so why would you put so little effort in the console version, and charge so much for it? The graphics are good for Revelations, but the game itself looks like the ugly duckling got catapulted into a brick wall by comparison of other 2013 titles.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:42 am

I wish they'd reveal at least something at E3, like a sequel to ORC or a new 3DS/Vita title.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:46 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I wish they'd reveal at least something at E3, like a sequel to ORC or a new 3DS/Vita title.
I think everyone agrees that ORC was a horrible game with brilliant ideas. I really do want to see a new ORC done right. Though, I'm not even sure if doing it in-house would help it much. I just hope they outsource it to the right company, because you just know if they make another ORC it will be outsourced.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:48 am

Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
I think everyone agrees that ORC was a horrible game with brilliant ideas. I really do want to see a new ORC done right. Though, I'm not even sure if doing it in-house would help it much. I just hope they outsource it to the right company, because you just know if they make another ORC it will be outsourced.
The last rumor said it was going to be developed in-house. The source also called the RER port so at least it has some credibility.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 9:04 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
The last rumor said it was going to be developed in-house. The source also called the RER port so at least it has some credibility.
I'm not sure if ORC2 being developed in-house would do it much good since Capcom hasn't been up to par with customer satasfaction. They'd have a better shot at taking a bunch of willing companies and shooting a dart blindfolded at one of them. All we can do now is cross our fingers.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:29 am

Vandal wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
Vandal wrote:

lol!
Lord knows I try.

At any rate, is there any doubt it's in the works? Capcom was hit hard with the Revelation that RE6 was a horrible game a few were happy with it. Capcom KNOWS that Resident Evil Revelations on the 3DS was a success, so why would you put so little effort in the console version, and charge so much for it? The graphics are good for Revelations, but the game itself looks like the ugly duckling got catapulted into a brick wall by comparison of other 2013 titles.

RE6 was not horrible. I just went through Leon's story co-op and had a lot of fun. RE has some of the best co-op around, RE5 and RE6 both. I just wish Capcom would stop forcing us to have partners in the main storyline games. Just give us a LIN, Desperate Escape type of game that we can do co-op and make the main campaign story a cool and scary single player RE experience.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 11:07 am

Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
I'm not sure if ORC2 being developed in-house would do it much good since Capcom hasn't been up to par with customer satasfaction. They'd have a better shot at taking a bunch of willing companies and shooting a dart blindfolded at one of them. All we can do now is cross our fingers.
ORC2 with RE6's controls, added quality to partner AI and a split-screen co-op would already make the game for me.

Btw. That dart shooting business plan kinda reminds me of Square...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 11:41 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
ORC2 with RE6's controls, added quality to partner AI and a split-screen co-op would already make the game for me.

Btw. That dart shooting business plan kinda reminds me of Square...
Spoiler:

Oh yes, if ORC was exactly that, it would've been awesome. It would have even made the constant shoot outs more tolerable. But I Capcom can make it without that would be better.

Oh, but instead of RE6 controls, what about RER controls?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 11:49 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
I would prefer RE6 controls. They fit better the kind of hectic gameplay presented in ORC.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 11:58 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
I would prefer RE6 controls. They fit better the kind of hectic gameplay presented in ORC.

Yeah I agree. I do like RE6's controls for sure. I would prefer however, that future main story installments utilize RER's controls. And I also urge them to drop the numerous physical attacks that we can use from several positions on staggered enemies. It's cool, but in regards to trying to make a game scary and horror, we should probably drop it. You know? Like RER only had one Melee per character.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:25 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:

Yeah I agree. I do like RE6's controls for sure. I would prefer however, that future main story installments utilize RER's controls. And I also urge them to drop the numerous physical attacks that we can use from several positions on staggered enemies. It's cool, but in regards to trying to make a game scary and horror, we should probably drop it. You know? Like RER only had one Melee per character.
I'm actually okay with multiple melee skills (adds variety) but they should seriously drop the amount of those long-ass throws. Some moves take freaking forever (often screwing me up in Mercs) and just get monotonous when used in succession.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:34 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:

I'm actually okay with multiple melee skills (adds variety) but they should seriously drop the amount of those long-ass throws. Some moves take freaking forever (often screwing me up in Mercs) and just get monotonous when used in succession.
Not only that but they take forever to kill. They refuse to die. I hate it when you're light kicking and punching and it doesn't do jack crap; it only destroys your energy. The only way to kill them is to shoot them in the head and judo throw them. As if doubling their bodyweight with hot lead wasn't enough.

I recently played RE6 with a friend and got frustrated after failing Urban Chaos at least four times, not because we suck, because trust me; I'm a beast, but I see the combo running out of time as my character spins around their shoulders and head, when they're finally dead the combo conveniently runs out and my 116 kill combo is ruduced to an A rank.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:40 pm

Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:

Not only that but they take forever to kill. They refuse to die. I hate it when you're light kicking and punching and it doesn't do jack crap; it only destroys your energy. The only way to kill them is to shoot them in the head and judo throw them. As if doubling their bodyweight with hot lead wasn't enough.

I recently played RE6 with a friend and got frustrated after failing Urban Chaos at least four times, not because we suck, because trust me; I'm a beast, but I see the combo running out of time as my character spins around their shoulders and head, when they're finally dead the combo conveniently runs out and my 116 kill combo is ruduced to an A rank.

Helena, Sherry and Leon are probably the worst offenders. Something quick like Jake's or maybe Piers or Ada is preferrable.

I have noticed that if you go into wall cover, it repleneshes your Stamina super fast, so that's a little trick you can utilizes if your Stamina is low. Also, just not whoring out the physical attacks I guess. I just really hate the Inventory, it's gawd awful.

RE4's Inventory was great, even if it made us all OCD. And RE5's wasn't too bad either.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:45 pm

I really didn't mind the new inventory. I like how they try something new with it in every installment.

My absolute favorite would be if they used RER's inventory and gave you more freedom with it, original RE style.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

First hints of Resident Evil 7?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next