HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Extract on Tyrants: How are they made??? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Extract on Tyrants: How are they made??? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Extract on Tyrants: How are they made??? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Extract on Tyrants: How are they made??? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Extract on Tyrants: How are they made??? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Extract on Tyrants: How are they made??? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Extract on Tyrants: How are they made??? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Extract on Tyrants: How are they made??? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Extract on Tyrants: How are they made??? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Extract on Tyrants: How are they made???

Go down 
+5
Umbrella Spy
Regenerator
Down
frodomir
Spike991
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Extract on Tyrants: How are they made??? Empty
PostSubject: Extract on Tyrants: How are they made???   Extract on Tyrants: How are they made??? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:35 am

Okay, well I got into a discussion with someone the other day, and he seemed a bit confused on Tyrants, and I realized that for the longest time I was also confused, so I though I might make this to shed some light, and if anyone has anthing to add, that is why there are comments.Smile

Extract on Tyrants: How are they made??? Wesker11

As you can see, the Tyrants were difficult to make, because they needed to keep their intelligence at a certain level, and when injecting them with T, their intelligence would decline, so this was not a very efficient way to make them.

In the events of Resident Evil Survivor, it is revealed that the labs on Sheena Island had been conducting foul and inhuman experiments on children. There is a specimen that must be removed right before the secondary sex chromosomes develop, but in order to get it to work the children couldn't be dead, they had to be alive while the specimen was being extracted, and by using this method they were able to mass produce the T-103 model Tyrants.

The T-103's are superior to the previous types, such as the Proto-Tyrant, the T-002, as well as T-091, T-078, etc.Smile These Tyrants were capable of carrying out orders such as killing a specific target, or retrieving something. You may remember Mr. X from RE2, he was given the order to kill Leon & Claire and to get the locket from Sherry, and after taking so much damage, it would mutate into a Super Tyrant, usually growing abnormally large tallons, or whatever, they are all different. Another prime example of this is the T-0400tp from Outbreak File#2, it was reprogrammed by Carter to kill all of the Hunters in that area, but of course the method for giving orders was faulty, as the Tyrant turned on him and Linda, and became a difficult enemy.

Umbrella did make strides to make the utlimate bioweapon, and their own Colonel Sergei Vladimir was a model for the T-103's, and specifically his personal body gaurd, Ivan, who like other T-103's had a large protective trenchcoat, but it also had some sort of glasses, so it could pass as a human.

The Nemesis project, used a T-103 Tyrant as a base, and mixed with the NE-parasite, which would completely control the host, was a very intelligent Tyrant, it was capable of not only taking orders, but also using weaponry such as the rocket launcher, and could even speak a word..."STARS".

The TALOS project is what Umbrella had been trying to achieve, the most powerful bioweapon, that could be controlled, via the Red Queen. TALOS stood for Tyrant Armored Lethal Organic System, it was what Umbrella had wanted to make all along, it could wield weapons, take orders, and was just all around the most efficent of them all.

Last edited by Spike991 on Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Extract on Tyrants: How are they made???   Extract on Tyrants: How are they made??? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:07 am

This reminds me on Assassins Creed... Who played it can remember that Doctors are playing with mind of Assassin... DNA and that stuff... Even scientists play with DNA in real life too... Its only a mater of time when they will develop something like T-Virus... Well maybe not T, but something that will kill lots of ppl...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Down
Admin
Admin
Down

Playstation Network none...

PostSubject: Re: Extract on Tyrants: How are they made???   Extract on Tyrants: How are they made??? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:09 am

MMM okay I get it nice post spike 5/5 santa plus I dint know most of all those things thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Extract on Tyrants: How are they made???   Extract on Tyrants: How are they made??? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:24 am

frodomir wrote:
This reminds me on Assassins Creed... Who played it can remember that Doctors are playing with mind of Assassin... DNA and that stuff... Even scientists play with DNA in real life too... Its only a mater of time when they will develop something like T-Virus... Well maybe not T, but something that will kill lots of ppl...

Yeah, I have no doubt that something similar to the T-virus will come around in the not too distant future, with all of those unknown virus' in Africa, and with this stuff with Iraq, it will come.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Extract on Tyrants: How are they made???   Extract on Tyrants: How are they made??? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:25 am

Down wrote:
MMM okay I get it nice post spike 5/5 santa plus I dint know most of all those things thanks

Thanks, I haven't even played RE Survivor yet, but it has a really amazing story from what I have read about it, and the whole plot with the mass producing Tyrants just gives me chills, amazing.Smile

Cmon mate, just remember - no double posting, i already warned you... Read rules
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Extract on Tyrants: How are they made???   Extract on Tyrants: How are they made??? EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:51 pm

hey i like this info spike...thanks for posting this
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: Extract on Tyrants: How are they made???   Extract on Tyrants: How are they made??? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 9:29 am

nice post 5/5 this information is very important to understand everything about the tyrants
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: Extract on Tyrants: How are they made???   Extract on Tyrants: How are they made??? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:41 am

Very well done outline on the Tyrant family! I remember reading somewhere (RE Archives?) that only one in every 10,000 of the human population would qualify genetically for Tyrant populizing...pretty daunting odds against making any Tyrants let alone the ones that were created. Well done, Spike!
Back to top Go down
http://www.independenceproductions.gobot.com
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Extract on Tyrants: How are they made???   Extract on Tyrants: How are they made??? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 1:15 am

duralumin wrote:
Very well done outline on the Tyrant family! I remember reading somewhere (RE Archives?) that only one in every 10,000 of the human population would qualify genetically for Tyrant populizing...pretty daunting odds against making any Tyrants let alone the ones that were created. Well done, Spike!

Thanks, yeah, Birkin & Wesker were up against pretty overwhelming odds, but they managed, in fact that was probably one of the main reasons that Wesker took up a new role for Umbrella, at the RPD, because in the Wesker's Report 2 he says that he was realizing his limits as a researcher and that was why he would go to a new branch.Smile
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Extract on Tyrants: How are they made???   Extract on Tyrants: How are they made??? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:13 am

What a bump Spike lol how did you fond this.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Extract on Tyrants: How are they made???   Extract on Tyrants: How are they made??? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:31 am

This was made before I became a member!
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Extract on Tyrants: How are they made???   Extract on Tyrants: How are they made??? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 1:07 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

This topic is as old as the hills.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Extract on Tyrants: How are they made???   Extract on Tyrants: How are they made??? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 3:50 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

This topic is as old as the hills.

I did a little historian type work.Smile Yeah, this was when I was still a newbie here. I'm really impressed at my post, it owns.Smile the first one that is, tons of info.

Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Extract on Tyrants: How are they made???   Extract on Tyrants: How are they made??? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:04 am

holy bujeezus this is old.

Spike is the Necromancer of the year...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Extract on Tyrants: How are they made???   Extract on Tyrants: How are they made??? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:08 am

The Joker wrote:
holy bujeezus this is old.

Spike is the Necromancer of the year...

I'm a wizard of sorts that brings back the dead...oh I just got it.Smile
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Extract on Tyrants: How are they made???   Extract on Tyrants: How are they made??? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:29 am

Yeah...Maybe I should have said Necroposter
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Extract on Tyrants: How are they made???   Extract on Tyrants: How are they made??? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:40 am

The Joker wrote:
Yeah...Maybe I should have said Necroposter

But yeah, regarding the info, it's pretty full. Unforutunately I don't contribute nice pics like that to my posts anymore....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extract on Tyrants: How are they made???   Extract on Tyrants: How are they made??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Extract on Tyrants: How are they made???
Page 1 of 1