HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Do you think this would have made it better? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Do you think this would have made it better? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Do you think this would have made it better? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Do you think this would have made it better? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Do you think this would have made it better? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Do you think this would have made it better? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Do you think this would have made it better? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Do you think this would have made it better? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Do you think this would have made it better? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Do you think this would have made it better?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Do you think this would have made it better? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think this would have made it better?   Do you think this would have made it better? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:28 am

In the remake esspecially i was a bit miffed that you could not fight more than one enemy in areas of the mansion. For example you could not battle a zombie and a hunter in the same room at the same time. Why do you think capcom did this?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this would have made it better?   Do you think this would have made it better? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:09 am

Jamesy wrote:
In the remake esspecially i was a bit miffed that you could not fight more than one enemy in areas of the mansion. For example you could not battle a zombie and a hunter in the same room at the same time. Why do you think capcom did this?

Because of the gameplay style. You can't evade properly and if you had a zombie and a hunter in the same room, one of them is bound to get you because you will be focused on the other one. Plus, hunters may attack zombies and vice versa. I think it just would have been too complicated.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this would have made it better?   Do you think this would have made it better? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:54 pm

im glad they didnt have zombies and hunters together.i absolutely hate hunters.they are bad enough without zombies and possibly crimson heads
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this would have made it better?   Do you think this would have made it better? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:32 pm

that wouldve made me thrustpunch my game cube.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this would have made it better?   Do you think this would have made it better? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:35 pm

yeah i don't like hunters either. vile creatures
Back to top Go down
AceofSpadz17
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this would have made it better?   Do you think this would have made it better? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:15 am

Running past a crimson head that was getting mauled by a hunter would be interesting...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this would have made it better?   Do you think this would have made it better? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think this would have made it better?
Page 1 of 1