HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
⇔Resident Evil [Opinions] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
⇔Resident Evil [Opinions] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
⇔Resident Evil [Opinions] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
⇔Resident Evil [Opinions] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
⇔Resident Evil [Opinions] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
⇔Resident Evil [Opinions] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
⇔Resident Evil [Opinions] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
⇔Resident Evil [Opinions] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
⇔Resident Evil [Opinions] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

⇔Resident Evil [Opinions]

Go down 
+12
PWNERX
Known_Hero
Limey
Industrial Ridden
Shrike
Nobudy
Mcghie
Cyberization
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Mass Distraction
Ghost Leader
jadenman3000
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

⇔Resident Evil [Opinions] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions]   ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:23 pm

Cyberization wrote:
Shrike wrote:
RE0 : Aside the annoying fact that you didn't have the item box, it was an amazing game. Billy was cool, though I would have liked him more if he actually did kill that guy he was accused of. 0 had some great puzzles. Great game, again.

Agreed. I'm replaying Zero just now, and it made me think again just how much more tense the game would have been if Billy's background had remained really ambiguous. I remember the first time I played it, the whole first half of the game I felt very conflicted. I was like "Can I really trust this guy?". That was a cool feeling, combined with the classic RE isolation it made for such an atmosphere.

Limey wrote:
RE 6 - Lacked all of the beauty of previous entries and the only positives are ordinarily derailed with an attached element debauching it. Substandard creature design, inferior controls, absent atmosphere, inadequate characterization, generic environments/fights, dull story, removed customization, forgettable bosses, ill-thought QTE's, unfocused vision and unbalanced mechanics.

So........RE6 is your favourite then? Razz
Wait, you mean 21 peoples...not just one guy.

Known_Hero wrote:
RE1
Pros:very atmospheric, great story.
Cons: bad voice acting, silly dialogue.

RE2
Pros: legendary intro, great villain(umbrella), Ms Wong!
Cons: too many ammo drops

-my favorite

RE3
Pros: Nemesis encounters, random spawns, decision making, Hellish Agony
Cons: Carlos' repetitive Latin loverboy act

-scariest game of all time, IMO.

RECV
Pros: Chris vs Wesker showdown, No helicopter ending
Cons:Weak story, silly villain, Steve

RE4
Pros: improved mercenaries mode, fun gameplay, best side missions in re history(SW & AA)
Cons: no horror, throwaway villain, babysitting Ashley

RE5 (Gold)
Pros: improved gameplay, best mercenaries in the series, introducted stat tracking, tons of costumes and other unlockables, Sheva!
Cons: prioritized action even more than RE4, mindnumbingly boring Chris, killable partner.

RE:ORC
Pros: good soundtrack, entertaining MP, Samurai's Edge
Cons: poorly written story, no squad banter, unbalanced MP, lack of content, craptacular ending, dumbed down Birken

RE6
Pros: best gameplay of the series, great soundtrack, expansive story, Ada x2
Cons: very little horror, no teammate item swapping, too many weapons, forgettable villains(Ustanak, Simmons), no unlockable costumes

Hey, your talkin' bout Barry here!!! You callin him silly?!?!
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions]   ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:34 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
RE1
Pros:very atmospheric, great story.
Cons: bad voice acting, silly dialogue.

RE2
Pros: legendary intro, great villain(umbrella), Ms Wong!
Cons: too many ammo drops

-my favorite

RE3
Pros: Nemesis encounters, random spawns, decision making, Hellish Agony
Cons: Carlos' repetitive Latin loverboy act

-scariest game of all time, IMO.

RECV
Pros: Chris vs Wesker showdown, No helicopter ending
Cons:Weak story, silly villain, Steve

RE4
Pros: improved mercenaries mode, fun gameplay, best side missions in re history(SW & AA)
Cons: no horror, throwaway villain, babysitting Ashley

RE5 (Gold)
Pros: improved gameplay, best mercenaries in the series, introducted stat tracking, tons of costumes and other unlockables, Sheva!
Cons: prioritized action even more than RE4, mindnumbingly boring Chris, killable partner.

RE:ORC
Pros: good soundtrack, entertaining MP, Samurai's Edge
Cons: poorly written story, no squad banter, unbalanced MP, lack of content, craptacular ending, dumbed down Birken

RE6
Pros: best gameplay of the series, great soundtrack, expansive story, Ada x2
Cons: very little horror, no teammate item swapping, too many weapons, forgettable villains(Ustanak, Simmons), no unlockable costumes

Hey, your talkin' bout Barry here!!! You callin him silly?!?!
Yes. Do something about it. I double dog dare you. Neutral

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

Playstation Network MrOutside-

PostSubject: Re: ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions]   ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:48 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Cyberization wrote:
Shrike wrote:
RE0 : Aside the annoying fact that you didn't have the item box, it was an amazing game. Billy was cool, though I would have liked him more if he actually did kill that guy he was accused of. 0 had some great puzzles. Great game, again.

Agreed. I'm replaying Zero just now, and it made me think again just how much more tense the game would have been if Billy's background had remained really ambiguous. I remember the first time I played it, the whole first half of the game I felt very conflicted. I was like "Can I really trust this guy?". That was a cool feeling, combined with the classic RE isolation it made for such an atmosphere.

Limey wrote:
RE 6 - Lacked all of the beauty of previous entries and the only positives are ordinarily derailed with an attached element debauching it. Substandard creature design, inferior controls, absent atmosphere, inadequate characterization, generic environments/fights, dull story, removed customization, forgettable bosses, ill-thought QTE's, unfocused vision and unbalanced mechanics.

So........RE6 is your favourite then? Razz
Wait, you mean 21 peoples...not just one guy.

Well, if we're going to nitpick, it was actually 23. Razz I just didn't think it was worth correcting, my point would have remained the same.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions]   ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:53 pm

I still don't see why some of you are comparing 6 to the older titles. Do you want to play the same game over and over with no additions or changes to gameplay? If RE had never shifted, I'm pretty sure many of you would complain about the games lacking in new features. Imagine if Capcom had made all of these sequels take place in Raccoon City 1998 for the past 16 years. Wouldn't you all get tired of it? Oh well, you can't please everyone.
Back to top Go down
Limey
Zombie
Zombie

Playstation Network LimeyPolo
Steam : LimeyPolo

PostSubject: Re: ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions]   ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 3:49 pm

Nobudy wrote:
I still don't see why some of you are comparing 6 to the older titles. Do you want to play the same game over and over with no additions or changes to gameplay? If RE had never shifted, I'm pretty sure many of you would complain about the games lacking in new features. Imagine if Capcom had made all of these sequels take place in Raccoon City 1998 for the past 16 years. Wouldn't you all get tired of it? Oh well, you can't please everyone.
Simply don't like the direction or enjoy the gameplay in general. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

PostSubject: Re: ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions]   ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:58 pm

Limey wrote:
Nobudy wrote:

Yup. I can always stomach at least a playthrough of new REs, but the style of gameplay just doesn't appeal as much as the older games did. I prefer a more.....methodical I guess, way of playing games. I like to take my time, enjoy the atmosphere, immerse myself, explore and investigate. If I kill stuff in old RE, it's in self-defense, or to survive (duh). In new RE it's just corridor after corridor after room after set-piece of shooting guys and stuff blowing up. What atmosphere there is, is forced, and usually doesn't last very long before the next shooting gallery.

Plus, y'know, the story is a complete joke post-RE4.
Back to top Go down
Limey
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions]   ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:29 pm

Cyberization wrote:
Limey wrote:
Nobudy wrote:

Yup. I can always stomach at least a playthrough of new REs, but the style of gameplay just doesn't appeal as much as the older games did. I prefer a more.....methodical I guess, way of playing games. I like to take my time, enjoy the atmosphere, immerse myself, explore and investigate. If I kill stuff in old RE, it's in self-defense, or to survive (duh). In new RE it's just corridor after corridor after room after set-piece of shooting guys and stuff blowing up. What atmosphere there is, is forced, and usually doesn't last very long before the next shooting gallery.

I have Vanquish (look it up, very like RE6), Left 4 Dead, Killing Floor, DMC, Battlefield 3, and ArmA 3 for action and I'd choose any of these over RE6 any day if purely to have adrenaline rushes. Speaking of such, why do I then play Resident Evil anymore....probably from sentiment and enjoyment of Mercenaries (despite the fact it's now less complex, although I do love the dodging mechanisms).
Back to top Go down
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

PostSubject: Re: ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions]   ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:55 pm

Limey wrote:
Cyberization wrote:
Limey wrote:
Nobudy wrote:

I have Vanquish (look it up, very like RE6), Left 4 Dead, Killing Floor, DMC, Battlefield 3, and ArmA 3 for action and I'd choose any of these over RE6 any day if purely to have adrenaline rushes. Speaking of such, why do I then play Resident Evil anymore....probably from sentiment and enjoyment of Mercenaries (despite the fact it's now less complex, although I do love the dodging mechanisms).

Yup, pretty much the same reason I stick around - I'm a sucker for the characters and the situations, plus it's Resident fucking Evil. I can never quite bring myself to divorce the series. And yeah, Mercs in 6 is braindead as fuck. The one in 5 was way better.

Also, high five! Vanquish is the business. Love that game. It's directed by Shinji Mikami as well. Cool Although it's far more challenging and relentless than RE6.
Back to top Go down
RE Psycho
Cerberus
Cerberus
RE Psycho

PostSubject: Re: ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions]   ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:56 pm

RE1/REmake. Still two of the best games I've ever played. Everything from the creepy atmosphere to the incredible music makes these such great games, even the cheesy voice acting adds to it's appeal.

RE2. A tossup between this and REmake for my favorites of the series. I love the way the story is told with the branching storylines.
It took what made RE1 so great and built on it.

RE3. I love the way it takes you out into Raccoon City. It has a good blend of outside areas and areas that give you that closed in claustrophobic feeling. You're not stuck in one area for most of the game. Nemesis lives up to his name. The water sample puzzle drove me out of my mind. Mad

RE0. I really enjoy playing this game. It has a REmake feel to it. I like the switching back and forth between Rebecca and Billy aspect of the game. I wasn't crazy about inventory system at first but i got used to it.

RE4. I liked it during my first play through but I've only played it a couple of times since. I really wasn't feeling the whole Las Plagas thing and babysitting Ashley became cumbersome at times. It has a fair amount of atmosphere and the boss battles are cool.

Code Veronica. I really don't know what to say about this game. I'm kind of 50/50 on how I feel about it. Sometimes I enjoy playing it but sometimes I just can't get into it.

RE5. This game just wasn't RE to me. They made an action game, put Chris in it and slapped the Resident Evil name on it.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions]   ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:50 pm

Limey wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
See you're a different story. You just don't like how the gameplay is, but other reviewers out there seem to hate it simply because there are added features. Many purists complained about not moving and shooting back then. The moment it's added, *BOOM* "IT'S NOT RESIDENT EVIL ANYMORE. RUINED FOREVER!" *cue sob story from purists who hate any changes whatsoever*. Though there are some points about this game to where I agree with the "negaviewers", bashing a game just for changing things up is pretty childish (I'm lookin' at you GameSpot). If they want a modern Resident Evil with the horror they seek, they should wait for Revelations to come out on the consoles (and PC) or buy it for their 3DS.
Back to top Go down
Limey
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions]   ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:03 am

Nobudy wrote:
Limey wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
See you're a different story. You just don't like how the gameplay is, but other reviewers out there seem to hate it simply because there are added features. Many purists complained about not moving and shooting back then. The moment it's added, *BOOM* "IT'S NOT RESIDENT EVIL ANYMORE. RUINED FOREVER!" *cue sob story from purists who hate any changes whatsoever*. Though there are some points about this game to where I agree with the "negaviewers", bashing a game just for changing things up is pretty childish (I'm lookin' at you GameSpot). If they want a modern Resident Evil with the horror they seek, they should wait for Revelations to come out on the consoles (and PC) or buy it for their 3DS.
Thing is, I also don't like the unfocused vision either, it has neither style by being so incoherent atop the unenjoyable mechanics. Now, unlike most Resident Evil fans who were indeed defensive to change, I originally adored RE4 and thought of RE5 as acceptable, but I do adamantly believe RE6 was a disaster on many levels, whether as Resident Evil or a shooter- failing to perfect any element (when it...formerly had, discarding them) or revolutionize any features prominently to change the experience uniquely as RE4 had superbly.

As games are my primary hobby when I'm not travelling or working, I see it in comparison as a poor imitation of superior products which I surprisingly did enjoy but eventually found redundant (formula abused too much). Now, if it attracts a new fanbase and Capacom benefits financially, so be it, but I won't unconditionally support the franchise when it's not only a disappointment, it is an insult to the predecessors as pioneering gameplay. Resident Evil henceforth reminds me of the failures with SOCOM and Ghost Recon - two fantastic tactical third-person shooters degraded to mediocre shooters without distinction in the latest installments, unappealing to both fans and ordinary gamers.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions]   ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:11 am

Nobudy wrote:
Limey wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
I don't know about these purists that you speak of, but I certainly never wanted the ability to walk or run while shooting. And I don't mind new features or changes as long as they don't alter the core formula of the game. But the problem with the past several games has been that those added features and changes, from my perspective, do change the core formula, and quite drastically at that. I have serious doubts that Revelations is any different in that matter, doubts that my tight wallet can't afford anymore.

@Limey
Couldn't agree more with you on SOCOM 4 and Ghost Recon. SOCOM in particular was one of my "babies" on PS2, and after seeing what Zipper did to it with 4 hurt me bad as a longtime fan of it.
Back to top Go down
Limey
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions]   ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:32 am

Ghost Leader wrote:

@Limey
Couldn't agree more with you on SOCOM 4 and Ghost Recon. SOCOM in particular was one of my "babies" on PS2, and after seeing what Zipper did to it with 4 hurt me bad as a longtime fan of it.
I'd be cynical, I think, if not for other series continuing well, such as ArmA, Fallout, Rainbow Six, Pokemon, X-Com, Grand Theft Auto, Metal Gear Solid, and Final Fantasy. Smile There are also quite a brilliant new intellectual properties this generation, too, with many exceeding the predominant trends in quality: Uncharted, Borderlands, Amnesia, Deadly Premonitions, Dark Souls, and Alan Wake.

To the producers of series which were changed to conformitze (as I call the industry trend): idiots, damn idiots...as everyone who's tried has failed...lowering their sales consequently through grandeur ambition and likely contributing to an industry crash once the next-generation pops up. Titles won't sell forever too, y'know, and expectations/fans change...especially with this type of strategy.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions]   ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:32 am

Known_Hero wrote:
no teammate item swapping
Wait, what? As far as I remember, you could swap health items (as long as they weren't in the case) and ammunition.

As for the unlockable costumes, they do have them. Just not for the story mode, which sucks.

Limey wrote:
I'd be cynical, I think, if not for other series continuing well, such as[...]Final Fantasy. Smile
That one can be argued. Not by me but I'm sure a lot of people would disagree on that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions]   ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:29 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Limey wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
I don't know about these purists that you speak of, but I certainly never wanted the ability to walk or run while shooting. And I don't mind new features or changes as long as they don't alter the core formula of the game. But the problem with the past several games has been that those added features and changes, from my perspective, do change the core formula, and quite drastically at that. I have serious doubts that Revelations is any different in that matter, doubts that my tight wallet can't afford anymore.

@Limey
I don't know much about revelations, but from the gameplay and other users' opinions, it has that RE2 vibe. Since you are low now money, if you have a good PC, you night be able to use a 3DS emulator. And I don't recommend this, but when the PC version comes out, you might be able to torrent it.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions]   ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:22 pm

Limey wrote:
I'd be cynical, I think, if not for other series continuing well, such as ArmA, Fallout, Rainbow Six, Pokemon, X-Com, Grand Theft Auto, Metal Gear Solid, and Final Fantasy. Smile
Don't play FPS on PC (can't get accustomed to keyboard controls), not interested in Fallout, Rainbow Six is shit as well, grew out of Pokemon when I was 13, never heard of X-Com, MGS is also quickly turning into shit, and I'm not interested in Final Fantasy.

Quote :
There are also quite a brilliant new intellectual properties this generation, too, with many exceeding the predominant trends in quality: Uncharted, Borderlands, Amnesia, Deadly Premonitions, Dark Souls, and Alan Wake.
None of those are an alternative to good tactical shooters like Ghost Recon and SOCOM, though.

FYI to anyone who may not know: Call of Doody is NOT a tactical shooter, so don't even go there.

Nobudy wrote:
I don't know much about revelations, but from the gameplay and other users' opinions, it has that RE2 vibe. Since you are low now money, if you have a good PC, you night be able to use a 3DS emulator. And I don't recommend this, but when the PC version comes out, you might be able to torrent it.
I'm strictly anti-piracy. And as far as others' opinions, there are only two people whose opinions I trust well enough to base my buying on and neither are on this board.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions]   ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:06 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Limey wrote:
I'd be cynical, I think, if not for other series continuing well, such as ArmA, Fallout, Rainbow Six, Pokemon, X-Com, Grand Theft Auto, Metal Gear Solid, and Final Fantasy. Smile
Don't play FPS on PC (can't get accustomed to keyboard controls), not interested in Fallout, Rainbow Six is shit as well, grew out of Pokemon when I was 13, never heard of X-Com, MGS is also quickly turning into shit, and I'm not interested in Final Fantasy.

Quote :
There are also quite a brilliant new intellectual properties this generation, too, with many exceeding the predominant trends in quality: Uncharted, Borderlands, Amnesia, Deadly Premonitions, Dark Souls, and Alan Wake.
None of those are an alternative to good tactical shooters like Ghost Recon and SOCOM, though.

FYI to anyone who may not know: Call of Doody is NOT a tactical shooter, so don't even go there.

Nobudy wrote:
I'm strictly anti-piracy. And as far as others' opinions, there are only two people whose opinions I trust well enough to base my buying on and neither are on this board.
I see I see. I completely respect that.
Back to top Go down
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions]   ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:44 am

I am just going to say that I think it's better that people whine about the game not changing then having an obvious identity crisis to a series. At least it would still be the same game, albeit with probably lesser quality. That said, I dislike the action take and would rather take RE 1.5 or any game of such type they would have made later if they sticked to the original gameplay then the shooters that we have now.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions]   ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:59 am

@Mass Distraction

No item swapping in RE6. You can heal downed partners with tablets/spray but that's it. No ammo exchanging.

I forgot to add scripted events to the cons of RE6 and repetitive spec op fights in ORC.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions]   ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 10:31 am

Known_Hero wrote:
@Mass Distraction

No item swapping in RE6. You can heal downed partners with tablets/spray but that's it. No ammo exchanging.
Yes. Yes there is. I even complained about it when playing with a friend and I realized you can only give all your ammo or none of it. I preferred the way you only gave some of your ammo in RE5.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions]   ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 10:34 am

@Mass Distraction

How do you swap ammo?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions]   ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 10:56 am

Open the inventory, choose the ammo box you want and with the options that show up, choose "give". Same goes with health items that are still in your inventory.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions]   ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:42 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Open the inventory, choose the ammo box you want and with the options that show up, choose "give". Same goes with health items that are still in your inventory.

I see...

I'm assuming this is only for co-op. My original point is still valid. The a.i partner in RE6 is nothing more than a bullet sponge.
Back to top Go down
Wesker's Fanboy
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker's Fanboy

Playstation Network Yonwyn

PostSubject: Re: ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions]   ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:25 pm

Resident Evil: Outbreak File 1 & 2 had such a simple way of sharing items in the inventory Razz

RE 0 - I loved it; it added onto the RE 'mythos' and was completely fun
RE 1/DS - Gold, the beginning of a great series
REmake - Platinum; my favourite out of them all; just absolutely beautiful
RE2 - Classic, but not as good as RE1
RE3 - Haven't played it but I really want to
Outbreak - Perfectly captures the horror of RE, putting you in the place of an ordinary citizen and imerses you in the desperation for survival
CVX - One of the absolute best
RE 4 - Good, but was the beginning of RE falling into the action shit that it is today
RE 5 - Shit; the only thing good about it was Wesker's model, Chris's model and Mercenaries, other than that, complete shit
Gun Survivor - Never played it
Dead Aim - Never played them
UC/DS- I really want to play UC to get to see Wesker's side of the story so very badly and I would really love to see a lot of those classic brought back to life, especially CVX, 3 and 2
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions]   ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:27 am

Known_Hero wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I see...

I'm assuming this is only for co-op. My original point is still valid. The a.i partner in RE6 is nothing more than a bullet sponge.
Oh yes. I don't think there's even any need to give any stuff to the AI as it seems to have both unlimited ammo and health tablets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions]   ⇔Resident Evil [Opinions] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

⇔Resident Evil [Opinions]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next