HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
My opinions of the current Resident Evil. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
My opinions of the current Resident Evil. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
My opinions of the current Resident Evil. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
My opinions of the current Resident Evil. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
My opinions of the current Resident Evil. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
My opinions of the current Resident Evil. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
My opinions of the current Resident Evil. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
My opinions of the current Resident Evil. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
My opinions of the current Resident Evil. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

My opinions of the current Resident Evil.

Go down 
+7
nekronuke
PAULSAMSON
weskersbarber
chocotricks
NiteKrawler
Mass Distraction
JamTyrantH
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JamTyrantH
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JamTyrantH

Playstation Network J4m13hh93

My opinions of the current Resident Evil. Empty
PostSubject: My opinions of the current Resident Evil.   My opinions of the current Resident Evil. EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:44 pm

ok firstly hi there im new to the the forums and am happy to see so many people who actully care about resident evil as much as i do. ok the names Jamie nice to meet ya. Ive noticed a few topics before i signed up and there is some interesting points made and i think it would be good for me to get mine across so here goes.

ok i love re1, re2, re3, re4, re5, re cvx(my favourite) but dont care much for the survivors and the outbreaks allthough i do like them i dont love them.

Firstly i think that re5 was in many ways copied from re4 for example the chainsaw guy, the j.j lookalike, some of the boss fights, treasure stuff like that and yes i know before anyone says las plagas was captured by wesker so there will be similarities but could you get anymore copied than the j.j? anyway moving on i think Steve is dead and Wesker although i love him if he came back he may aswell have a magic wand, Krauser is dead in my opinion i mean Leon beat him then Ada and then the island blew up so ... hes gone, i read that idea about alexia returning and i thought it was a pretty good idea however Alexia was blew to bits and she never actually new about a rivallry with Birkin as he kept it between himself and Wesker.

I would love to see Sherry make a return and Claire but i would like to see the back of Leon, Jill and Chris and if Sheva just died id be happy. I also read that Capcom were thinking about rebooting the series in which i disagree. Rebooting it will drift it even further away from what i and from what ive read the people on the forum want.

As far as a re6 goes i have my own ideas but im gonna plan out a hole game which i will post in the future if you guys are interested but yeah will take me a while lol.

anyways good to meet some new people and feel free to add me on live or psn just let me know cos i wont know who ya are ..... PEACE..
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: My opinions of the current Resident Evil.   My opinions of the current Resident Evil. EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:04 am

Welcome to this madness.

What do you think of the Chronicles or the portable titles?

Hmm... Sherry and Claire in the next game would make sense and that'd make an awesome game too. Nobody really knows what Capcom ment with the "rebooting" yet, only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: My opinions of the current Resident Evil.   My opinions of the current Resident Evil. EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:14 pm

Sounds pretty good. I disagree on some points, but you mainly have my same ideals. Especially about Sherry. Welcome!
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: My opinions of the current Resident Evil.   My opinions of the current Resident Evil. EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:41 pm

I still say we need more Ingrid Hunnigan
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: My opinions of the current Resident Evil.   My opinions of the current Resident Evil. EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:23 pm

chocotricks wrote:
Agreed
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: My opinions of the current Resident Evil.   My opinions of the current Resident Evil. EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:44 pm

chocotricks wrote:
as long as leon continues to perform goverment missions hunningan will be there....

AND I'M GLAD TO SEE I'M NOT THE ONLY WHO THINKS RE5 SHOULD HAVE BEEN CALLED RE4.5,,,,sorry I got a little excited
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: My opinions of the current Resident Evil.   My opinions of the current Resident Evil. EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:08 am

Maybe by reboot, they mean yet ANOTHER chris/jill tag team, in a dark mansion. ftw?

the first game would've been cool with the over the shoulder, albeit with the same everything else.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: My opinions of the current Resident Evil.   My opinions of the current Resident Evil. EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:07 pm

nekronuke wrote:
Maybe by reboot, they mean yet ANOTHER chris/jill tag team, in a dark mansion. ftw?

the first game would've been cool with the over the shoulder, albeit with the same everything else.
We kinda got that in LIN.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: My opinions of the current Resident Evil.   My opinions of the current Resident Evil. EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:40 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
AND I'M GLAD TO SEE I'M NOT THE ONLY WHO THINKS RE5 SHOULD HAVE BEEN CALLED RE4.5,,,,sorry I got a little excited
I like to think of Degeneration as that.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: My opinions of the current Resident Evil.   My opinions of the current Resident Evil. EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:02 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
I like to think of Degeneration as that.
And I like the way you think.
Back to top Go down
JamTyrantH
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JamTyrantH

Playstation Network J4m13hh93

PostSubject: Re: My opinions of the current Resident Evil.   My opinions of the current Resident Evil. EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:51 am

@mass distraction : i like the chronicles they kinda give a good story of the originals in my opinion and for the portable games im assuming u mean gaiden which i have never played before the deadly silence which in my opinion was fun.

oh thanks for the welcomes Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: My opinions of the current Resident Evil.   My opinions of the current Resident Evil. EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:05 pm

I would say that RE5 isn't a copy of RE4 anymore than RE2 was of RE1.

But, since you point out some specific stuff, I can't help but agree. JJ's for instance, the annoying boss fight with the Ndesu(ripoff of the El Gigante).

And things like that.

I liked the way they changed up the Las Plagas infectees, in having the mouths open like they do, very Blade II.

Though the parasites that pop out are just really annoying in RE5. Some of the new ones were cool and creative though, the crab one that eats your entire torso, the flying ones(although annoying are creative), I guess that's it though.

IDK...although they obviously took their time making RE...it did feel rushed.

Also, I feel like I should point out that, like the Outbreak games, RE5 feels like....like it just happens too fast. I mean maybe it's the real-time inventory, or how it's broken down into chapters(and how they have to fit all the stuff into those chapters) really makes the overall experience, less good.

The Outbreak's were each broken into 5 quick scenarios, and RE5 just a bunch of chapters.

Anyone else feel that way?

Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: My opinions of the current Resident Evil.   My opinions of the current Resident Evil. EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:16 pm

Spike991 wrote:
I would say that RE5 isn't a copy of RE4 anymore than RE2 was of RE1.

But, since you point out some specific stuff, I can't help but agree. JJ's for instance, the annoying boss fight with the Ndesu(ripoff of the El Gigante).

And things like that.

I liked the way they changed up the Las Plagas infectees, in having the mouths open like they do, very Blade II.

Though the parasites that pop out are just really annoying in RE5. Some of the new ones were cool and creative though, the crab one that eats your entire torso, the flying ones(although annoying are creative), I guess that's it though.

IDK...although they obviously took their time making RE...it did feel rushed.

Also, I feel like I should point out that, like the Outbreak games, RE5 feels like....like it just happens too fast. I mean maybe it's the real-time inventory, or how it's broken down into chapters(and how they have to fit all the stuff into those chapters) really makes the overall experience, less good.

The Outbreak's were each broken into 5 quick scenarios, and RE5 just a bunch of chapters.

Anyone else feel that way?

YES
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: My opinions of the current Resident Evil.   My opinions of the current Resident Evil. EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:20 pm

I don't feel that way. Not sure why, I just don't. I also don't feel as if the Ndesu fight was ripped. I mean, it is still about Las Plagas. Therefore, there are going to be the same monsters.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: My opinions of the current Resident Evil.   My opinions of the current Resident Evil. EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:09 pm

I still say the earlier games were the best! Yeah, so they were not as graphically great as say, RE4. But at least they were scarier, and the plot was far more developed. It made you want to see another one and another each year.

RE4 really only had about two scenes tops that I found mildly scary - the rest, not that much. But RE4 and RE5 are superb action games. Which is probably why those unaccustomed to the early RE games may be put off from trying them.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: My opinions of the current Resident Evil.   My opinions of the current Resident Evil. EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:38 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I don't feel that way. Not sure why, I just don't. I also don't feel as if the Ndesu fight was ripped. I mean, it is still about Las Plagas. Therefore, there are going to be the same monsters.
Kinda like we had Hunters all around with the original viruses.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: My opinions of the current Resident Evil.   My opinions of the current Resident Evil. EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:05 pm

i've been writing down my own scenarios... i have ideas that the original viruses would be merged with the las plagas and would make very powerful BOW's.. also thought of new enemies with that plagas-T/ plaga-G/ Veronica-Plagas but i still have to scan those to post them here
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: My opinions of the current Resident Evil.   My opinions of the current Resident Evil. EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:02 pm

I think the T-Virus and the others would just end up infecting the Plagas and either make them mutate into something a la Hunters or make them just die or be extremely dumb a la zombies.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: My opinions of the current Resident Evil.   My opinions of the current Resident Evil. EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 4:44 am

Honestly, at first when RE5 was coming out, I thought the monsters were infected by T (or G) enhanced Plaga Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: My opinions of the current Resident Evil.   My opinions of the current Resident Evil. EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:36 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Honestly, at first when RE5 was coming out, I thought the monsters were infected by T (or G) enhanced Plaga Very Happy

Do you mean from the inital trailer or later stuff showing the Majini with their mouths opening up like those things in Blade II?

From the first trailer, they looked like they could have been zombies, I was expecting them to be fast, 28 Days Later style Crimson Heads....

I did like the Las Plagas infectees from RE5 though. The new stuff they introduced. Infection by ingestion, or just forcing it down their throat, rather than injection like in RE4 with Leon & Ashley.

The difference in infection speed, and the different visuals, mainly the mouth.

I think they could have done better with everything though....I do feel like we got a watered down RE5 from what we originally were going to get.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: My opinions of the current Resident Evil.   My opinions of the current Resident Evil. EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:09 pm

Initial trailer + the later stuff. It was a nice touch what they did for the plagas in RE5, way to keep it different.

It would seem as if most of the main titles have had a number of different versions going on before the actual release. Still, I don't think I've ever heard of previous versions of 3...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: My opinions of the current Resident Evil.   My opinions of the current Resident Evil. EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:12 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Initial trailer + the later stuff.

It would seem as if most of the main titles have had a number of different versions going on before the actual release. Still, I don't think I've ever heard of previous versions of 3...

RE1.5 before RE2. RE4 Beta, I think most of us remeber the ghosts or whatever was in there.

RE5's early stuff looked so good though.

I think it's a bit different when comparing early RE5 to early RE4.

Early RE5 didn't change a whole bunch...other than the co-op, it just seems like they threw on and took away a bunch of things at the last minute....because of you know what.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: My opinions of the current Resident Evil.   My opinions of the current Resident Evil. EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:16 pm

RE5 before hand looked FUCKING EPIC I wish they kept that thing with the multiple el gigantes
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: My opinions of the current Resident Evil.   My opinions of the current Resident Evil. EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:20 pm

chocotricks wrote:
RE5 before hand looked FUCKING EPIC I wish they kept that thing with the multiple el gigantes

Multiple El Gigantes?

I hated that boss fight in RE5, with the Ndesu(the RE5 El Gigante), worst thing ever.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: My opinions of the current Resident Evil.   My opinions of the current Resident Evil. EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:24 pm

Well yeah I havent fought it I only played till like chapter 3 in RE5 but there were supposed to be like A LOT of them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My opinions of the current Resident Evil.   My opinions of the current Resident Evil. Empty

Back to top Go down

My opinions of the current Resident Evil.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next