HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim

Go down 
+2
chocotricks
CyberCanine
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CyberCanine
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
CyberCanine

Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim Empty
PostSubject: Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim   Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:28 pm

Hey everyone, I recently bought and beat Resident Evil Dead Aim, and I was wandering if anyone else around here has played it. If so, what are your thoughts on it and what do you like/dislike about it, and what would you change about it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cybercanine.deviantart.com
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim   Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:16 pm

I ORDERED IT ITS ON ITS WAY
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim   Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim EmptyFri May 20, 2011 5:17 am

You can read my opinions on the Dead Aim thread.

It's the second post. http://www.residentevilforums.net/t1842-re-dead-aim
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim   Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:18 am

Dead Aim is a great game and one of my personal favorite RE side games.
Back to top Go down
CyberCanine
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
CyberCanine

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim   Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:59 pm

It was OK to me, but I personally think that Capcom could've done better with it. I wasn't impressed by it
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim   Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:18 pm

CyberCanine wrote:
Hey everyone, I recently bought and beat Resident Evil Dead Aim, and I was wandering if anyone else around here has played it. If so, what are your thoughts on it and what do you like/dislike about it, and what would you change about it?

It was a lot of fun. I never played with the GunCon though. I liked the voice acting for Morpheus, everyone else was terrible.

The gameplay was doable....not something I really want to show up again though.
Back to top Go down
CyberCanine
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
CyberCanine

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim   Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:39 pm

Spike991 wrote:
CyberCanine wrote:

It was a lot of fun. I never played with the GunCon though. I liked the voice acting for Morpheus, everyone else was terrible.

The gameplay was doable....not something I really want to show up again though.

I agree, Morpheus had a cool voice actor. The one thing that I found annoying was the fact that the subtitles and what was being said didn't go together at times. I wish that Capcom had a better script translator for that game. The gameplay was OK, though I'm not to fond of the how you shoot your gun. I prefer the over the shoulder view (3rd person view) over the first person view. Another thing that I was disappointed at was the lack of extra features that were unlocked after you beat the game. Yes, you get to play as Fong Ling the entire game after you beat the game, and yes you get unlimited ammo on certain guns depending on your score; however, in previous Resident Evil titles, you got a mini game or two after beating the game. Resident Evil Dead Aim seems void of such mini games. I would have really liked to see a couple of mini games. I guess you take what you are given...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim   Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:07 pm

CyberCanine wrote:
I agree, Morpheus had a cool voice actor. The one thing that I found annoying was the fact that the subtitles and what was being said didn't go together at times. I wish that Capcom had a better script translator for that game. The gameplay was OK, though I'm not to fond of the how you shoot your gun. I prefer the over the shoulder view (3rd person view) over the first person view. Another thing that I was disappointed at was the lack of extra features that were unlocked after you beat the game. Yes, you get to play as Fong Ling the entire game after you beat the game, and yes you get unlimited ammo on certain guns depending on your score; however, in previous Resident Evil titles, you got a mini game or two after beating the game. Resident Evil Dead Aim seems void of such mini games. I would have really liked to see a couple of mini games. I guess you take what you are given...

Mr. David Bowie.Smile You know, he almost had a french sounding accent...sort of. Morpheus that is.

Moving in 3rd Person and aiming in 1st seemed like it may have been a precursor, in some ways, to RE4's OTS aiming.

Also, did you notice how incredibly loud the BGM's were during cutscenes? That bugged me more than the subtitles, and Bruce and FongLing's horrible VA.

DA had nothing in regards to extras. I remember that the menu changed with Morpheus' head....which was cool in it's own right, but no mini games, no nothing. Oh, you could start the game as Fong Ling...but let's face it, she was lame.
Back to top Go down
GreggKennedy
Zombie
Zombie
GreggKennedy

Playstation Network none

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim   Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:08 am

The Pluto boss is quite annoying.

But overall, Dead Aim is a great spin-off title.
Back to top Go down
CyberCanine
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
CyberCanine

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim   Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:16 am

Spike991 wrote:
CyberCanine wrote:

Mr. David Bowie.Smile You know, he almost had a french sounding accent...sort of. Morpheus that is.

Moving in 3rd Person and aiming in 1st seemed like it may have been a precursor, in some ways, to RE4's OTS aiming.

Also, did you notice how incredibly loud the BGM's were during cutscenes? That bugged me more than the subtitles, and Bruce and FongLing's horrible VA.

DA had nothing in regards to extras. I remember that the menu changed with Morpheus' head....which was cool in it's own right, but no mini games, no nothing. Oh, you could start the game as Fong Ling...but let's face it, she was lame.

Yeah, I noticed that the BGM was loud during the cutscenes, and the VA was terrible. The story plot was good, but it just seemed to me that Capcom only made this game as a test subject for some new things, and therefore messed up a potentially good game
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim   Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:53 am

GreggKennedy wrote:

I... hate... PLUTO!!! Damn that fat bastard to Hell.

CyberCanine wrote:
Yeah, I noticed that the BGM was loud during the cutscenes, and the VA was terrible. The story plot was good, but it just seemed to me that Capcom only made this game as a test subject for some new things, and therefore messed up a potentially good game
The BGM sure was weird at times... And the voice acting wasn't that good either. It was a good game nonetheless. It would've needed just little tweaks here and there.
Back to top Go down
CyberCanine
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
CyberCanine

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim   Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:54 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:

CyberCanine wrote:
The BGM sure was weird at times... And the voice acting wasn't that good either. It was a good game nonetheless. It would've needed just little tweaks here and there.

They should've taken more time to make to where they knew most of their fans would've liked it.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim   Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:26 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:

CyberCanine wrote:

That was one of the few boss fights in the series, that I actually thought was scary.

VA & BGM's ruined most scenes.

Overall it was a great game though, nice addition to the series. I hope they make some connections later.

I'm still up for a Survivor Chronicles, remaking Survivor, Survivor 2 & DA. Something new too, of course.

@Cyber, yeah, I think it was originally meant to be Leon & Ada. Before becoming a spinoff type game, with look alikes.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim   Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:38 am

I found the Pluto fight to be only annoying, I hated the sound he made... I actually found a place were I could stand and just shoot him for quite some time and he was unable to move. Satisfaction.

Survivor Chronicles would be awesome! Although I'd propably never play it as I'm not going to get a Wii but just for the Survivor series to get some recognition.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim   Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:42 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I found the Pluto fight to be only annoying, I hated the sound he made... I actually found a place were I could stand and just shoot him for quite some time and he was unable to move. Satisfaction.

Survivor Chronicles would be awesome! Although I'd propably never play it as I'm not going to get a Wii but just for the Survivor series to get some recognition.

The sounds he made, plus the way he ran at you, pretty intense sometimes. There were times where you could pin him down, but there were times where he was on my ass the whole time.Smile

Overall, the fat Tyrant thing was cool though. But yeah, I loved when it ran at you really fast, wobbled really, for such a fat thing.

Survivor alone probably doesn't deserve a remake, despite it's awesome story, and some good BGM tracks too.

Same can probably be said for the others, so a Chronicles game would be absolutely perfect. And yes, they would get more recognition, and actually be noticed.

Not to mention, it could be a quick way to place them into the canon timeline. I'm actually liking this idea, the more I type about it.Smile

I should probably mention this to that guy on here who claims to be working for Capcom.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim   Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim EmptyThu May 26, 2011 3:31 am

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

The sounds he made, plus the way he ran at you, pretty intense sometimes. There were times where you could pin him down, but there were times where he was on my ass the whole time.Smile

Overall, the fat Tyrant thing was cool though. But yeah, I loved when it ran at you really fast, wobbled really, for such a fat thing.

Survivor alone probably doesn't deserve a remake, despite it's awesome story, and some good BGM tracks too.

Same can probably be said for the others, so a Chronicles game would be absolutely perfect. And yes, they would get more recognition, and actually be noticed.

Not to mention, it could be a quick way to place them into the canon timeline. I'm actually liking this idea, the more I type about it.Smile

I should probably mention this to that guy on here who claims to be working for Capcom.
The speed didn't really fit to the boss and it was really a nuisance when you had to change the perspective to shoot. I'm going to replay the game sometime and I sure as hell will use the buggy part of the stage that I found Twisted Evil

AND the Survivor games would fit well with the railshooter style of the Chronicles. The ability to place them on the timeline, as you mentioned, would only add to the awesomeness.

Btw. I still wonder about that guy...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim   Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim EmptyThu May 26, 2011 3:44 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

The speed didn't really fit to the boss and it was really a nuisance when you had to change the perspective to shoot. I'm going to replay the game sometime and I sure as hell will use the buggy part of the stage that I found Twisted Evil

AND the Survivor games would fit well with the railshooter style of the Chronicles. The ability to place them on the timeline, as you mentioned, would only add to the awesomeness.

Btw. I still wonder about that guy...

Oh, you mean Kombo?

I made a thread regarding him, questions and all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim   Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Thoughts on Resident Evil Dead Aim
Page 1 of 1