HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Most Hated Faces In RE

Go down 
+20
weskersbarber
Mcghie
Cyberization
Limey
Outbreakgirl
Crimson_Wolf
PWNERX
AWDCP
Teh Black Cat
00biohazard
SWITCHMYND
Godzilla90s
Industrial Ridden
will1234562
Vandal
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Nobudy
Mass Distraction
spawn
MSR
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:06 pm

Am I the only one who dislikes Helena Harper?
Back to top Go down
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

Playstation Network MrOutside-

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:53 am

00biohazard wrote:

I think her voice acting is fantastic. But yeah, I didn't like her character very much.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:04 am

Can't stand Helena as well, should have been here killed instead of piers.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:07 am

Cyberization wrote:
00biohazard wrote:

I think her voice acting is fantastic. But yeah, I didn't like her character very much.

Well voice acting being fantastic is not a new thing with RE, simply to take DC Douglas 4 example (love ya 2 spike Smile ), but that makes us 3 people that dont like her, i mean despite her juicy curves, guess she did more damage to innocent people than the virus itself, especially ones that found shelter in church, guess she'll make it up in further installments. . .
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:14 am

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
guess she'll make it up in further installments. . .
My sarcasm senses are tingling.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:16 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

opps i've forgotten to add eye roll smile, pardon me mass, i dont want to see her in any other RE's aswell Smile
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:49 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

opps i've forgotten to add eye roll smile, pardon me mass, i dont want to see her in any other RE's aswell Smile
No need for smilies, I detected your sarcasm miles away Razz

Oh, and no, I don't personally mind her character at all. She was kinda meh but I don't hate her. I just know that she's going to that "Use once, then never speak of again" box at Capcom HQ.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:01 pm

Limey wrote:
Ashley Graham was obnoxious but not despised universally, I think........?

She was annoying as hell, and I can't stand her face. If she were to have her mouth tied so she couldn't speak, then had a bag over her head, then she'll be hot enough for me to wanna do stuff to her.

Yeah, I like her body, but her face, voice, ugh. Can't be worse than Sheva though.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:18 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

If she makes it into further installments and not Claire I'll shoot myself in the foot.
Back to top Go down
DeadFan
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:10 am

Ashley Graham was horrible! I remember that one scene where she had to turn the levers for you and you had to cover her so the priests wouldn't carry her off, I accidentally shot her and when it zoomed in to show her dying, I had shot her through the eye! Right through the eye! I laughed so hard! And you're right about Salazar, Cyberization, he reminded me of Mickey Mouse! Especially the way he laughed when you put the knife through his hand. And, although she is not as worthless as Ashley was, Sherry Birkin reminds me of her. I kept calling her Ashley when I was playing Jake's campaign.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:28 am

DeadFan wrote:
Ashley Graham was horrible! I remember that one scene where she had to turn the levers for you and you had to cover her so the priests wouldn't carry her off, I accidentally shot her and when it zoomed in to show her dying, I had shot her through the eye! Right through the eye! I laughed so hard! And you're right about Salazar, Cyberization, he reminded me of Mickey Mouse! Especially the way he laughed when you put the knife through his hand. And, although she is not as worthless as Ashley was, Sherry Birkin reminds me of her. I kept calling her Ashley when I was playing Jake's campaign.
While I was playing with Ashley, I was thinking of Heather from Silent Hill Laughing .
Back to top Go down
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:55 pm

I hate Leon. How's that for a HC RE fan? I loved him in 2, somewhat liked him 4, hated him afterwards.

I absolutely despise Ada. Worst character to enter the fray. The most idiotically written character. Appears where she likes and when she likes, always on top of everyone, always mysterious and dangerous. Should have stayed dead in 2.

Ashley. Duh.

Sheva, Irving and Excella. Because duh.

Helena - the random supergirl. She's like: hey, I never fought a monster before, but why don't I kill about 2000 of them, take ride in a giant shark's jaws and stab it in the eye later, and survive shit that Johnny Knoxville wouldn't?

Piers - he's fucking gay with that scarf shit around his neck. Besides, he's all like: hey Chris, I am going to set you strait, remember these people, HUH?? If I was Chris I would have honestly broken his jaw right there.

Enough from me huh?

Not really. Chris(t) has also begun to bug me as of 6. And he was one of my favorites before it. It's pretty funny how they try to give him PTSD or something. It's supposed to be dramatic but just comes off as stupid.

Pretty funny coming from a man whose favorite game is RE, right? Don't judge me, people, I just teach literature and creative writing, it's my job to call bullshit when I see one.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:27 am

@Shrike - I hope you don't teach how to introduce homophobic commentary in your curriculum.
That aside it is not uncommon hearing a resident evil fan get annoyed by a few things within the RE universe, much like you I really liked Leon's as a rookie cop
in RE2's story but my feelings towards him started to decline RE4 and on words.
Chris having PTSD was a really good idea, gave the game more depth.
We all had been wondering why the events of RE1 didn't cause the reaming STARS members to break down like any normal human would in the realistic sense.
So to see him just finally crack was actually very realistic and very moving.
That being said they could have had done it better instead of having him be a drunk in a bar, wallowing in his own self pity.
I would have liked to see him as he where in the Resident Evil 5 viral campaign, THAT was real PTSD.
Back to top Go down
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:07 am

Mcghie wrote:
@Shrike - I hope you don't teach how to introduce homophobic commentary in your curriculum.

Oh please. Such words are just nonsensical. I don't hate gay people or whatever because I say I dislike how they dress. Don't be a kid now. Everyone on the internet is getting all defensive and touchy about it like it's a new witch hunt. I didn't say kill the gay, did I? And of course I teach good shit. Not only to be creative, but I try to teach them how to be better people, too. I am actually really kind irl ; ) plus, I am only 25, I am sure I will get all serious and professional a lot later, but not at the moment.

Mcghie wrote:
That aside it is not uncommon hearing a resident evil fan get annoyed by a few things within the RE universe, much like you I really liked Leon's as a rookie cop
in RE2's story but my feelings towards him started to decline RE4 and on words.
Chris having PTSD was a really good idea, gave the game more depth.
We all had been wondering why the events of RE1 didn't cause the reaming STARS members to break down like any normal human would in the realistic sense.
So to see him just finally crack was actually very realistic and very moving.
That being said they could have had done it better instead of having him be a drunk in a bar, wallowing in his own self pity.
I would have liked to see him as he where in the Resident Evil 5 viral campaign, THAT was real PTSD.

I agree it was a good idea, but it didn't stick well with me how it as executed. Seeing Chris getting headaches over memories was just... wtf moment for me. And yeah, agreed. He was awesome in that viral thing. Much better then how they handled him in RE6. They just need fresh people to write their scripts, that's all. We both, for example, agree that Leon became distasteful as a protagonist. So, something should change, right? Christ drinking wasn't bad, but him suddenly turning OH RIGHT! I WAS A GOOD GUY AND I SHOULD BE THAT AGAIN! was very stupid and unrealistic. Wouldn't it be better if he pissed them all off and told them to go fuck themselves and that he will fight BOWs his own way? Going all lone wolf on the battlefield and stuff would be better because it would be interesting gameplay + it would make his pissy and cranky mood more realistic. I am just talking random shit here, but give me pay and a few days and I will give you a great story which the whole team couldn't do. I mean, hell. Not trying to act all bossy or arrogant, but I know amateur writers who are better then this. No offense to anyone who likes the story of 6.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:15 pm

Outbreakgirl wrote:
The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 3 Milla_jovovich_alice

Do I really need to explain?
Alice you mother f'n Bastard.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:29 pm

Shrike wrote:

Oh please. Such words are just nonsensical. I don't hate gay people or whatever because I say I dislike how they dress. Don't be a kid now. Everyone on the internet is getting all defensive and touchy about it like it's a new witch hunt. I didn't say kill the gay, did I? And of course I teach good shit. Not only to be creative, but I try to teach them how to be better people, too. I am actually really kind irl ; ) plus, I am only 25, I am sure I will get all serious and professional a lot later, but not at the moment.

Don't worry I just winding you up Smile

Shrike wrote:

I agree it was a good idea, but it didn't stick well with me how it as executed. Seeing Chris getting headaches over memories was just... wtf moment for me. And yeah, agreed. He was awesome in that viral thing. Much better then how they handled him in RE6. They just need fresh people to write their scripts, that's all. We both, for example, agree that Leon became distasteful as a protagonist. So, something should change, right? Christ drinking wasn't bad, but him suddenly turning OH RIGHT! I WAS A GOOD GUY AND I SHOULD BE THAT AGAIN! was very stupid and unrealistic. Wouldn't it be better if he pissed them all off and told them to go fuck themselves and that he will fight BOWs his own way? Going all lone wolf on the battlefield and stuff would be better because it would be interesting gameplay + it would make his pissy and cranky mood more realistic. I am just talking random shit here, but give me pay and a few days and I will give you a great story which the whole team couldn't do. I mean, hell. Not trying to act all bossy or arrogant, but I know amateur writers who are better then this. No offense to anyone who likes the story of 6.

Your not wrong, most amateur writers are awesome, far better than the higher paid ones.
The same with game developers, most indie games defiantly rival the triple A titles.
I think it's due to that they have the passion and also can take big risks because they have nothing to lose.
Big company's are to afraid to take risks now partly due to the price to produce a game and if it doesn't pay off at least triple in profit of the budget then it's a huge lose.
Back to top Go down
Limey
Zombie
Zombie

Playstation Network LimeyPolo
Steam : LimeyPolo

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:32 pm

Mcghie wrote:
Shrike wrote:

Shrike wrote:

Your not wrong, most amateur writers are awesome, far better than the higher paid ones.
The same with game developers, most indie games defiantly rival the triple A titles.
I think it's due to that they have the passion and also can take big risks because they have nothing to lose.
Big company's are to afraid to take risks now partly due to the price to produce a game and if it doesn't pay off at least triple in profit of the budget then it's a huge lose.
Sounds like corporate stagnation to me, really, and if I'm ever to direct in the creative industry, I'd never encourage a tested but routine process of stable profits.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:38 pm

Limey wrote:

Sounds like corporate stagnation to me, really, and if I'm ever to direct in the creative industry, I'd never encourage a tested but routine process of stable profits.

Everything is in a state of corporate stagnation, music, games and all matter of media.
Company's have a formula that makes cash so they just keep milking it until they can milk no more.
It's heartbreaking that the game industries is now like that because a lot of great franchise risk being destroyed through corporate greed.
It's not even the devs or the teams that are responsible, its the sponsors and publishers, they are assholes.

Back to top Go down
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:38 pm

Limey wrote:

Sounds dandy friend, but the reality is different when the big bucks are earned. See it like this: when you have a product that is yet unknown (a new video game, movie, tv show, book, whatever), you can do with it whatever you want. However, when the said product gets famous, you are pressed to throw out more of it because, well, it sells.

So there comes RE1. Everybody is thrilled about it, Capcom gets all happy and wants to hurry up and make a sequel, but then they realize they rushed it a bit and scrap the product so they put up a quality product like RE2. Which is awesome. Nowadays, though, you won't get scrapped products. Nobody will say : "hey, we can do better than this, this sucks" because already a lot of money is riding on it because the product is famous and now many more people depend on it then before. So, no matter how rushed or untested it may seem, it will be published. It's like Alien - 1 was great, 2 was awesome, 3 was okay, 4 was utter bullshit, but it did earn well because of the name it rode. It's really that simple. As for games - Diablo III, for example. I find it horrible, and I love 1 and 2. Some book series, too. Not to mention the manga. Those lose quality by the month.

Mcghie wrote:

Wink

Mcghie wrote:
[/left][/i]

That is the sad truth. Everything you just said. Pure truth which burns pretty bad. I can say that the best story ever written for a video game is Planescape: Torment, but I doubt anyone will recognize the said game. That's what it's all about.

Mcghie wrote:

Everything is in a state of corporate stagnation, music, games and all matter of media.
Company's have a formula that makes cash so they just keep milking it until they can milk no more.
It's heartbreaking that the game industries is now like that because a lot of great franchise risk being destroyed through corporate greed.
It's not even the devs or the teams that are responsible, its the sponsors and publishers, they are assholes.

Again, a bucket of truth. In writing, for example, when you are no one, there is a hell to pay to find a publisher, but at least you wrote whatever you wanted. If your book somehow gets famous, the pressure to throw even better books out there because everybody liked the last one is ridiculous. Not to mention, if you aren't famous enough, you have deadlines. And deadlines are pretty shit for an artist of any kind.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:45 am

Shrike wrote:
I hate Leon. How's that for a HC RE fan? I loved him in 2, somewhat liked him 4, hated him afterwards.

I absolutely despise Ada. Worst character to enter the fray. The most idiotically written character. Appears where she likes and when she likes, always on top of everyone, always mysterious and dangerous. Should have stayed dead in 2.

Ashley. Duh.

Sheva, Irving and Excella. Because duh.

Helena - the random supergirl. She's like: hey, I never fought a monster before, but why don't I kill about 2000 of them, take ride in a giant shark's jaws and stab it in the eye later, and survive shit that Johnny Knoxville wouldn't?

Piers - he's fucking gay with that scarf shit around his neck. Besides, he's all like: hey Chris, I am going to set you strait, remember these people, HUH?? If I was Chris I would have honestly broken his jaw right there.

Enough from me huh?

Not really. Chris(t) has also begun to bug me as of 6. And he was one of my favorites before it. It's pretty funny how they try to give him PTSD or something. It's supposed to be dramatic but just comes off as stupid.

Pretty funny coming from a man whose favorite game is RE, right? Don't judge me, people, I just teach literature and creative writing, it's my job to call bullshit when I see one.

Congratulations dude, you just hated half of the characters in Resident Evil. I don't really know why you hated them so much, you have your own reasons. We're not judging you but it sounds like you're more of a critic than a fan.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:10 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:

Congratulations dude, you just hated half of the characters in Resident Evil. I don't really know why you hated them so much, you have your own reasons. We're not judging you but it sounds like you're more of a critic than a fan.

Why can't I be both? And hey, half the characters isn't that bad. I didn't dislike any character that appeared in 1,2,3,cv, or 0. It all comes later with the "character development" which was a sad attempt to make the characters better but only made them worse. That's why, for example, Claire is perfectly fine as she is, because she didn't show up in these new numbers and thus, didn't have the chance to be ruined.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:35 am

Shrike wrote:

Why can't I be both? And hey, half the characters isn't that bad. I didn't dislike any character that appeared in 1,2,3,cv, or 0. It all comes later with the "character development" which was a sad attempt to make the characters better but only made them worse. That's why, for example, Claire is perfectly fine as she is, because she didn't show up in these new numbers and thus, didn't have the chance to be ruined.

No, I perfectly agree with your list.
The newer characters are a little bland and don't have the proper development to make you want them in future titles.
Although I have to disagree on irvine, I thought he was excellent.
The whole hyper-active and psychotic attitude he had made me laugh but somewhat love his character.
He reminded me a lot of Alexander with his crazy shannigans lol.
Back to top Go down
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:26 pm

Chris isn't as bland as the most of them, especially Leon.

And Irving, dunno. Sure he was crazy, but he wasn't really fun. He was crazy in that pathetic and hamfisted sort of way > HEY IMMA NUTS IMMA GONNA TURN INTO A MONSTER!
But yeah, he is better then any RE4 villain at least. Those were horrible. Salazar was fun for a while but then I just wanted to strangle whoever invented him.

Last edited by Shrike on Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wesker's Fanboy
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker's Fanboy

Playstation Network Yonwyn

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:07 pm

Jake Muller. This new Helena girl. Anyone from RE 5 and up that is new (Sheva's okay, though).
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 5:24 am

Shrike wrote:
Salazar was fun for a while but then I just wanted to strange whoever invented him.
I don't think I can agree more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Most Hated Faces In RE
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next