Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Most Hated Faces In RE EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Most Hated Faces In RE EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Most Hated Faces In RE EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Most Hated Faces In RE EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Most Hated Faces In RE EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Most Hated Faces In RE EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Most Hated Faces In RE EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Most Hated Faces In RE EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Most Hated Faces In RE EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Most Hated Faces In RE

Go down 
+20
weskersbarber
Mcghie
Cyberization
Limey
Outbreakgirl
Crimson_Wolf
PWNERX
AWDCP
Teh Black Cat
00biohazard
SWITCHMYND
Godzilla90s
Industrial Ridden
will1234562
Vandal
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Nobudy
Mass Distraction
spawn
MSR
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

The Most Hated Faces In RE Empty
PostSubject: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:09 pm

These are a few of the most absolutely HATED faces in all of RE. Just seeing these people/characters makes you wanna cringe, vomit and die.

Can you think of any others?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Krawler's personal favourite.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Spike Reaver on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:39 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
spawn
Zombie
Zombie
spawn

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:41 pm

sigh...again with Douglas Razz...can't we all just get along? haha

Personally, I didn't like Helena. I don't know if that is just me. Her AI was alright, she certainly wasn't as bad as Sheva. Something about her character just pissed me off.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 6:41 am

Alice. There is so much wrong with the character it hurts my insides.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:29 pm

Sadler.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 3:10 pm

DC douglas is not hated, I hate you spike!!!! Well with sheva, honestly i dont care about her face, she might be most hated face, but she's definitely the most beloved ass. As for the crapheads in the third photo, just give me a year and ill be in States, ill give that Ahole a lesson in cinematography . . .

I cant think of anybody else . well probably las plaguasl zombies . . .
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:18 pm

I think Spike has a crush on DC. And heMs just upset that he doesn't know that he exists.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:31 am

Again Spike Laughing ?
Anyway,I don't think I have a most hated RE character.Sure,there are characters that manage to annoy me,but not enough for me to really hate them.
I suppose the only character I really dislike is Monica from RE Outbreak.Now that's what I call a real b*tch.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 5:17 pm

Sheva is the only one. I liked wesker's appearance in RE5. But damn, I cannot stand Sheva. Sometimes her voice is enough to irritate me.
Back to top Go down
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

Playstation Network Lastgeicocaveman

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 7:30 pm

OH GOD

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:38 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Alice. There is so much wrong with the character it hurts my insides.

UPDATED! Mass and Godzilla's additions.

The Most Hated Faces In RE Untitled-2_zpse6420aa5

I actually liked Alice in RE1 and Apocolypse. It wasn't until after that, that she became Super Alice. Of course she made people's eyes bleed through a TV screen at the end of Apocolypse.

Nobudy wrote:
Sadler.

Nodody doesn't like Sadler. What are you talking about?

Mercy wrote:
I think Spike has a crush on DC. And heMs just upset that he doesn't know that he exists.

I most certainly do not have a crush on DC Douglas. That's the most ridiculous thing you have ever hypothesized.

And this isn't the first, or second time, that I've hated on Douglas, is this a suprise? Come on now.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:14 pm

idc about everyone else its anderson i now hate and yall know i was a fan of his re movies but the last one made me wana punch a baby........ jk but it was bad.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:12 pm

Spikehead wrote:
I most certainly do not have a crush on DC Douglas. That's the most ridiculous thing you have ever hypothesized.

And this isn't the first, or second time, that I've hated on Douglas, is this a suprise? Come on now.

But to make entire threads dedicated to that? Really? Also, the fact that you're acting so defensive is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:23 am

ALICE. MUST. DIE.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:27 pm

Mercy wrote:
Spikehead wrote:

But to make entire threads dedicated to that? Really? Also, the fact that you're acting so defensive is hilarious.

This thread isn't dedicated to DC Douglas and RE5 Wesker. Srsly? It's dedicated to all of the notrious and most commonly hated characters in the RE series. There are people that will say that they liked Sheva Alomar, but fact is that the majority of gamers, if asked about "Sheva", will tell you how annoying as hell she is in RE5. FACT.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:54 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:
fact is that the majority of gamers, if asked about "Sheva", will tell you how annoying as hell she is in RE5. FACT.
Fact is that the majority of gamers, if asked about "Sheva", will ask who the hell she is. This because the majority of gamers don't necessarily play RE games or know the characters.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:07 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
fact is that the majority of gamers, if asked about "Sheva", will tell you how annoying as hell she is in RE5. FACT.
Fact is that the majority of gamers, if asked about "Sheva", will ask who the hell she is. This because the majority of gamers don't necessarily play RE games or know the characters.

Fact of the matter is, we're not asking Grandma Distraction what she thought of Sheva, surely she didn't play the damn game. And the gamers that have played RE5, which is plenty more than just the actual RE fans, even a mainstream show like X-play has poked fun at RE5's Sheva AI.

No matter what, whether you like it or not, that's the major thing Sheva's character will be remembered and known for. Not because of me, or you, but because of the majority. FACT.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:54 pm

I kinda want you to go and ask ten gamers what they thought of Sheva. Just Sheva, not the game she is from or anything. Just ask how they feel about Sheva Alomar. The statistics would be interesting to see.

Of course the mainstream gaming shows etc. know about her, that's their job, to play games and know their stuff. If they hadn't played the game they would most likely not have even mentioned the whole deal. We're talking about average gamers here, right?
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:28 pm

I really don't understand all the hate for Sheva. Then again, I played as her everytime I played RE5 so I don't know her for the "stupid AI" as some people do. That said, there's really nothing special about her nor anything annoying either imo. Like Helena, I could take her or leave her. Couldn't careless about either of them.

To answer the thread's topic, I don't really hate anyone's "face" in RE. I wasn't too fond of Ada in RE2, but she has grown on me. I thought I'd despise Jessica in Revelations as well, but I found her quite interesting and different.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 5:49 pm

Raymond's face is ugly. But I don't hate it.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:45 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:

Fact of the matter is, we're not asking Grandma Distraction what she thought of Sheva, surely she didn't play the damn game. And the gamers that have played RE5, which is plenty more than just the actual RE fans, even a mainstream show like X-play has poked fun at RE5's Sheva AI.

No matter what, whether you like it or not, that's the major thing Sheva's character will be remembered and known for. Not because of me, or you, but because of the majority. FACT.

I liked sheva's character. I hated her AI. That's the thing. It's one of the memorable things about sheva her AI, as a matter a fact, the first time i played RE5 i fucking hated her. But the second and third, I looked past the terrible AI and fixated on the character. And your right most gamers hated Sheva, but CASUAL gamers, not RE fans. So in essence, you're both right.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
spawn
Zombie
Zombie
spawn

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:25 pm

I didn't have a problem with Sheva's character, it was all AI for me. I played most of the game with my buddy anyway, so I really didn't notice until I played it the second time around. The one scene that did piss me off was the ending when her and Chris kill Wesker with the duel rocket launchers. I was like "who do you think you are Sheva? Sit back and let Chris take him out". It just angered me because she was a part of Wesker's death - something that should have been personal between Chris and Wesker (and Jill too if she was there). When you kill off the main antagonist of a series, I don't think you should have some random character who you were just introduced to be the helping hand in it.

I wish I could have said that in a more compact way, but it was too difficult to organize my thoughts. Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:43 pm

I think Spike just likes to make topics that hate on Sheva and DC.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 3:55 am

UPDATE to OP! You really can't understand the hate for Ashley Graham Cracker without hearing the lovely Carolyn Lawrence's superb voice acting.

Spoiler:

Mass Distraction wrote:
I kinda want you to go and ask ten gamers what they thought of Sheva. Just Sheva, not the game she is from or anything. Just ask how they feel about Sheva Alomar. The statistics would be interesting to see.

I would totally do that, and I can kinda garauntee that 9/10, at least, would confirm what I'm saying here. I could probably text like 10 people in my contacts list, ask about Sheva, and it'd be the same across the board.

Mass Distraction wrote:
We're talking about average gamers here, right?

Yes, your average, run of the mill, cookie-cutter gamers, that have played RE5. Obviously the only ones that could possibly be even close to relevant in this discussion. I cannot fathom how we could possibly use Grandma Distraction's opinion's on Sheva and RE5, when she clearly has not played the game. And most everyone will say the same thing. Majority Rule. Of course there are those sticklers who want to say that Sheva was amazing in their RE5, or ones that of course played as Sheva, or ones who had a buddy play as Sheva so they didn't have to deal with the atrocious AI. Those are easily in the minority.

Mercy wrote:
Raymond's face is ugly. But I don't hate it.

Teh Black Cat wrote:
To answer the thread's topic, I don't really hate anyone's "face" in RE.

And srsly guys? I didn't mean hating a character's actual face. I could say that I hate Sheva's annoying ass. But I'm saying that Sheva is annoying, not her gluteus maximus. Jesus tapdancing christ.

Oh, I actually find RE2 to be Ada's pinnacle game. She was a very real character in there. Not DSC or UC where she's armed and covered in tactical gear, trying to pretend she's a regular civillian, with holsters and all kinds of stuff. Not very realistic or believable. It's only like that because Capcom was too lazy to actually remake Ada from scratch, and instead used her RE4 Mercs attire, which included the holsters. Much like when we see Leon with his RPD uniform with a knife holster, because that's how it looked in RE4 with his alt. attire. Just lazy. Leon only started using the knife holster thing(a Redfield tradition in the RE series) after his time with Claire in Raccoon City. For him to be using it is a contradiction and a time paradox really.

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:13 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
We're talking about average gamers here, right?

Yes, your average, run of the mill, cookie-cutter gamers, that have played RE5.
Wait wait wait, hold on... You started this whole thing by saying "the majority of gamers". My original point was that the majority of gamers haven't necessarily even played RE5. Of course we are not talking about people who have never played a game in their life but about gamers in general.

Btw. The discussion on the AI has no effect on the character itself. That's a whole other thing and should not be mixed in this.
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:49 am

00biohazard wrote:
ALICE. MUST. DIE.

SHE MUST. God, she is one of the baddest movie characters in history. She gets on my nerves.

For me, people have told me Steve Burnside was one of the worst RE characters in history. I'll admit, he has bad voice acting and lazy character design, but he goes through a enough character development in RE:CV/CVX that he became one of my favorite characters. Shame that he 'died' (c'mon, nobody stays dead in RE Wink )

Spike Reaver wrote:
Yes, your average, run of the mill, cookie-cutter gamers

HOW DARE YOU! I am not average >.> And calm down, you and Mass are acting crazy. Settle your differences, and shake hands. Then stab one another in the back later.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE Empty

Back to top Go down

The Most Hated Faces In RE
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next