HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Most Hated Faces In RE

Go down 
+20
weskersbarber
Mcghie
Cyberization
Limey
Outbreakgirl
Crimson_Wolf
PWNERX
AWDCP
Teh Black Cat
00biohazard
SWITCHMYND
Godzilla90s
Industrial Ridden
will1234562
Vandal
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Nobudy
Mass Distraction
spawn
MSR
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 7:56 am

AWDCP wrote:
And calm down, you and Mass are acting crazy. Settle your differences, and shake hands. Then stab one another in the back later.
Eh, it's like this all the time Very Happy Nothing to worry about.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:31 am

00biohazard wrote:
ALICE. MUST. DIE.
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:15 am

Spike...how can you hate Sheva's ass?it is designed to perfection!! and that must mean you hate Jill's ass too, because they pretty much are the same (my perverted self has noticed, playing mercenaries all that time with both gals).
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:53 pm

why are you talking about computer generated asses?
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:13 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Spike...how can you hate Sheva's ass?it is designed to perfection!! and that must mean you hate Jill's ass too, because they pretty much are the same (my perverted self has noticed, playing mercenaries all that time with both gals).

So you play as Sheva and Jill in RE5: Mercs while at home by yourself and have nothing to do. O.O BURN!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
spawn
Zombie
Zombie
spawn

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:16 pm

halestride wrote:

The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 2 Jill11

Couldn't resist Razz
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:18 pm

AWDCP wrote:
00biohazard wrote:

So you play as Sheva and Jill in RE5: Mercs while at home by yourself and have nothing to do. O.O BURN!!!!
then yall know you cand see jills vigina when you fight her in re5 and on her figure.

mass! hahhahahahahhahaha
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 3:06 pm

spawn wrote:
halestride wrote:

The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 2 Jill11

Couldn't resist Razz

DAMN! I wish Jill was real. I WANT HER IN MY BED! NOW!
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:49 pm

AWDCP wrote:
00biohazard wrote:

I Play mercenaries with my brother and sister bro. And I'm not going to pretend that seeing Jill and Sheva's well shaped asses isn't pleasant. But just to look at while PLAYING. Have enough real, unpixelated ass at the moment Wink
Back to top Go down
Crimson_Wolf
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

Playstation Network Ketsueki_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:05 am

Helena
Sheva
Paul WS Anderson
Milla
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:27 am

Can a guy have a nice butt like Jill? I have a nice butt like Jill. Minus the hips of course.

Mass Distraction wrote:
Wait wait wait, hold on... You started this whole thing by saying "the majority of gamers". My original point was that the majority of gamers haven't necessarily even played RE5.

Well then your original point is irrelavant. Why would I care about the people's opinons on Sheva who haven't even played RE5?

That would make zero sense. And X-Play, mainstream gamers, also commented on Sheva's terrible RE5 AI. That's just an example of gamers that have played RE5 and now think of terrible AI when it comes to the character Sheva.

Mass Distraction wrote:
The discussion on the AI has no effect on the character itself. That's a whole other thing and should not be mixed in this.

It shall be mixed into this because it's particularly relevant. Sheva's AI in-game doesn't necessarily have anything to do with her character's personality, i.e. boring Umbrella killed my parents when I was younger now I'm part of the BSAA story, but it is still part of her character. Probably the most significantly memorable thing about Sheva's character isn't her boring backstory, or Voice Acting, or her gluteus maximus, it's her annoying AI. FACT.

Anyone else get an ad while watching this vid?

AWDCP wrote:
HOW DARE YOU! I am not average >.> And calm down, you and Mass are acting crazy. Settle your differences, and shake hands. Then stab one another in the back later.

My bad, I meant mediocre.

Mercy wrote:
Spikehead wrote:
I most certainly do not have a crush on DC Douglas. That's the most ridiculous thing you have ever hypothesized.

And this isn't the first, or second time, that I've hated on Douglas, is this a suprise? Come on now.

But to make entire threads dedicated to that? Really? Also, the fact that you're acting so defensive is hilarious.

Oh, and before I forget; "Spikehead"?

Halestride wrote:
then yall know you cand see jills vigina when you fight her in re5 and on her figure.

No you can not see Jill's vigina in RE5. That's part of her gun holsters.

Spoiler:

Industrial Ridden wrote:
DAMN! I wish Jill was real. I WANT HER IN MY BED! NOW!

But what about Leon???
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 4:25 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
Can a guy have a nice butt like Jill? I have a nice butt like Jill. Minus the hips of course.

Mass Distraction wrote:
Wait wait wait, hold on... You started this whole thing by saying "the majority of gamers". My original point was that the majority of gamers haven't necessarily even played RE5.

Well then your original point is irrelavant. Why would I care about the people's opinons on Sheva who haven't even played RE5?
What do you mean my original post is irrelevant? You were the one saying "the majority of gamers" all this time. Never once did you say "the majority of gamers who play Resident Evil" until now.

Spike Reaver wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
The discussion on the AI has no effect on the character itself. That's a whole other thing and should not be mixed in this.

It shall be mixed into this because it's particularly relevant. Sheva's AI in-game doesn't necessarily have anything to do with her character's personality, i.e. boring Umbrella killed my parents when I was younger now I'm part of the BSAA story, but it is still part of her character. Probably the most significantly memorable thing about Sheva's character isn't her boring backstory, or Voice Acting, or her gluteus maximus, it's her annoying AI. FACT.
Then, by those standards, it's also part of Chris' character. People, like you, are being biased because you didn't play it with another person and you played as Chris. Again, the AI is irrelevant when it comes to the character itself.
Back to top Go down
spawn
Zombie
Zombie
spawn

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:48 am

why would they actually add that to jill's model...couldn't they have just put her in that skin-tight suit, given her a perfect body, and have been done with it? Sigh...I just think that is a little overboard.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:22 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
What do you mean my original post is irrelevant? You were the one saying "the majority of gamers" all this time. Never once did you say "the majority of gamers who play Resident Evil" until now.

I just meant that your point is not relevant.

I thought it(my point) was comment sense.

Mass Distraction wrote:

Then, by those standards, it's also part of Chris' character. People, like you, are being biased because you didn't play it with another person and you played as Chris. Again, the AI is irrelevant when it comes to the character itself.

By those standards, Chris' character is not the same as Sheva. Chris is a Main Protagonist in the RE series, who has appeared in RE1, CVX, RE5, RER, RE6, and RE2's Extreme Battle Mode as well as having an epilogue in RE3, not to mention being mentioned numeruous times. He has way more significance than being simplified to a faulty AI in RE5, in which you have to complete the game at least once to even have the option to do.

Sheva on the other hand, is AI by default.

Mass Distraction wrote:
People, like you, are being biased because you didn't play it with another person and you played as Chris

I've actually played RE5 with tons of different people, while playing as Chris, so I've experienced a relativley competent Sheva. I've even played as Sheva once or twice, so I know where the AI is to blame, and poor character development is.

Sheva is in RE5, that's all. So with her single RE game, where she is by default, an AI controlled character, that is what she will be known for. Period.

After all, she is there only to tokenly, optimistically, agree with everything Chris says and does, with a smile I might add. Smile

Last edited by Spike Reaver on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:23 pm

UMkay, what about the surprise Tyrant at the Boss Survival 3 on Outbreak fil 2?
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:46 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I just meant that your point is not relevant.

I thought it(my point) was comment sense.
Yes, I understood that, I'm not retarded. I meant how is it irrelevant when you were the first one to start talking about "the majority of gamers" without specifying that you only meat "the majority of gamers who have played RE5".

Spike Reaver wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

By those standards, Chris' character is not the same as Sheva. Chris is a Main Protagonist in the RE series, who has appeared in RE1, CVX, RE5, RER, RE6, and RE2's Extreme Battle Mode as well as having an epilogue in RE3, not to mention being mentioned numeruous times. He has way more significance than being simplified to a faulty AI in RE5, in which you have to complete the game at least once to even have the option to do.
You are turning the whole point upsode down. Chris also uses the same AI, hence, the AI is not relevant when talking about the actual character. I don't really give a damn if Chris has starred in one or one million games. The point about AI still stands.

Spike Reaver wrote:
I've actually played RE5 with tons of different people, while playing as Chris, so I've experienced a relativley competent Sheva. I've even played as Sheva once or twice, so I know where the AI is to blame, and poor character development is.
Then why are you still saying the AI is part of the character when you clearly can differentiate the things?
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:47 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Yes, I understood that, I'm not retarded. I meant how is it irrelevant when you were the first one to start talking about "the majority of gamers" without specifying that you only meat "the majority of gamers who have played RE5".

Are you sure? Have you double checked that?

Next time I'll be super duper, uber, ultra, mega specific, just for Mass Distraction. Smile

Mass Distraction wrote:
You are turning the whole point upsode down. Chris also uses the same AI, hence, the AI is not relevant when talking about the actual character. I don't really give a damn if Chris has starred in one or one million games. The point about AI still stands.

I'm turning it upside down because your point holds no water. Otherwise it wouldn't be able to be turned upside down.

Chris uses the same AI, but since it isn't default, and most people who play RE5 won't even have to chance to see Chris Redfield with RE5's glorious AI, pretty much ensure that it will never be attributed to his character.

Sheva on the other hand, has one game, RE5, and in this game, she is known as your AI partner, amongst other things. That's probably the most memorable thing about her. It's not part of her history.

Sheva's parents were killed by Umbrella when she was younger, then she joined the BSAA, then she became an AI assistant to Chris during the Kijuju incident.

It's one of those things that people will remember her character for. Period.

Mass Distraction wrote:
Then why are you still saying the AI is part of the character when you clearly can differentiate the things?

Because of my above post.

Quote :
Chris uses the same AI, but since it isn't default, and most people who play RE5 won't even have to chance to see Chris Redfield with RE5's glorious AI, pretty much ensure that it will never be attributed to his character.

Sheva on the other hand, has one game, RE5, and in this game, she is known as your AI partner, amongst other things. That's probably the most memorable thing about her. It's not part of her history.

Sheva's parents were killed by Umbrella when she was younger, then she joined the BSAA, then she became an AI assistant to Chris during the Kijuju incident.

It's one of those things that people will remember her character for. Period.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:13 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Are you sure? Have you double checked that?
You specified it only later, which kinda makes the whole original argument null and void.

Btw. Sheva's AI might be a thing people remember her for but it is still not a part of her character. A part of character only involves her story and actions within the story, not programmed AI, especially when it applies to all characters played by the AI.
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:24 am

The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 2 Milla_jovovich_alice

Do I really need to explain?
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:41 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
You specified it only later, which kinda makes the whole original argument null and void.

I really am glad that you agree that your whole original arument is null and void.

Anyone with 23 chromosomes would understand that people that have never played RE5, couldn't really have an opinion on a character from a game that they haven't played. Duh.

Mass Distraction wrote:
Yes, I understood that, I'm not retarded.

Mass Distraction wrote:
Btw. Sheva's AI might be a thing people remember her for but it is still not a part of her character. A part of character only involves her story and actions within the story, not programmed AI, especially when it applies to all characters played by the AI.

On the whole, it's what her character is known for. That's what I've been saying all along. And that is what I'll continue to say, because it's da truth.
Back to top Go down
Limey
Zombie
Zombie

Playstation Network LimeyPolo
Steam : LimeyPolo

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:43 pm

Ashley Graham was obnoxious but not despised universally, I think........?
Back to top Go down
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

Playstation Network MrOutside-

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:59 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:
These are a few of the most absolutely HATED faces in all of RE. Just seeing these people/characters makes you wanna cringe, vomit and die.

Now I'm not gonna say Ashley, Sheva, Alice (who shouldn't even be counted), Irving etc. Those are too obvious. If we're going by the above criteria, the only character that fits for me is Salazar in RE4. He is a truly, truly terrible character. As soon as that little motherfucker showed up, my heart sank, and I knew RE would never be the same again. Sad

He's not funny, he's not cool, he's not threatening, he's an absolute joke of a villain and only serves to turn an already absurd game into even cringeworthier (is that a word?) nonsense. I can respect if anyone likes him, but in my opinion? Every section of the game that features him is just awful shit.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:59 pm

Cyberization wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
These are a few of the most absolutely HATED faces in all of RE. Just seeing these people/characters makes you wanna cringe, vomit and die.

Now I'm not gonna say Ashley, Sheva, Alice (who shouldn't even be counted), Irving etc. Those are too obvious. If we're going by the above criteria, the only character that fits for me is Salazar in RE4. He is a truly, truly terrible character. As soon as that little motherfucker showed up, my heart sank, and I knew RE would never be the same again. Sad

He's not funny, he's not cool, he's not threatening, he's an absolute joke of a villain and only serves to turn an already absurd game into even cringeworthier (is that a word?) nonsense. I can respect if anyone likes him, but in my opinion? Every section of the game that features him is just awful shit.

I wasn't to fond of him either to be honest.
He was just a little antagonising shit that you never feared, but instead couldn't wait to catch the little bitch and beat him until he turns purple.
A lot of people didn't like Irvine but I loved his character, I thought his over the top insanity was hilarious and reminded me a lot of that crazy cross-dressing freak show Alexander.
Back to top Go down
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

Playstation Network MrOutside-

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:22 pm

Mcghie wrote:
I wasn't to fond of him either to be honest.
He was just a little antagonising shit that you never feared, but instead couldn't wait to catch the little bitch and beat him until he turns purple.
A lot of people didn't like Irvine but I loved his character, I thought his over the top insanity was hilarious and reminded me a lot of that crazy cross-dressing freak show Alexander.

I thought Irving was kind of funny the first time round, and his "Extreme makeover!" one-liner still makes me laugh, despite how much it reminds me that RE has become such ridiculous bullshit Laughing But he's definitely amongst the lower tier of RE characters for me.

In fact, the only character from RE4/5/6 that I genuinely like is Luis Sera. And he dies way too early.

OH! I just remembered, Simmons from RE6 was another awful character. He had some absolutely horrendous dialogue and voice acting. Didn't help that I wanted so much to grind him into dust, but he kept transforming from dog-thing to T-rex to insect, and by the time he actually died for good, I just didn't care any more.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:23 pm

Really guys?

Ricardo Irving is not going in the OP. He was awesome. Smile

Come on now, his lines were delivered with splendid timing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Most Hated Faces In RE   The Most Hated Faces In RE - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Most Hated Faces In RE
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next