HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)

Go down 
+13
Mcghie
TerraSavior
Vandal
Ghost Leader
MSR
SWITCHMYND
Industrial Ridden
ChickenHeart
chrisredfielmusculo
PWNERX
Mass Distraction
Nobudy
ChrisSherry
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:01 pm

(What does Paul W.S. Anderson hope to achieve with his final swan song?

"I couldn't possible tell you that. Definitely, the destruction and loss of the world. I can't tell you if it's the loss of the entire world. In terms of returning characters and themes, I do see this movie coming full circle. And circling back to the original characters and themes that were featured in the very first film. That's why you saw the return of the Red Queen, and Michelle Rodriguez's character. It is preparing you for a return to the hive, and a return to the scene of the first film."

Are there any characters from the first couple of movies that he'd like to bring back in this final chapter?

"There are a few of them, yes. I felt that, with this movie, there was a limit to what we could do. We were bringing back Colin Salmon, we were bringing back Michelle Rodriguez. There were a lot of returning characters. We were bringing back Sienna Guillory. I didn't want to overwhelm the movie with this endless parade of returning characters. But there are a lot of characters and themes in the franchise that I would like to return to. I think that is going to be one of the fun things. We've taken the audience on this epic journey, and then ultimately realizing that the journey comes back to the very beginning. Hopefully it makes them reexamine everything they have seen in the franchise. I think the final movie will not only be spectacular, but it will also make you want to go back and watch all of those blu-rays and DVDs again. And watch them through a different lens."

We don't have word on when Resident Evil 6 will begin production, but it is being targeted for a 2015 release date.
Resident Evil 6 comes to theaters in 2015 and stars Milla Jovovich. The film is directed by Paul W.S. Anderson.)
http://residentevilnews.com/community/threads/resident-evil-6-film-returning-to-the-hive.6363/

I read somewhere that Chris, Claire and Kmart will return, which I am excited about!
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:29 pm

Returning characters? Well, the "To be killed" list has been updated.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 4:04 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
I read somewhere that Chris, Claire and Kmart will return, which I am excited about!
I would be surprised if they didn't. If the sixth one is going to be the last movie it would be weird to just leave out these characters without ever mentioning them again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 6:00 am

As soon as the the movie is released I'd expect this conversasion:

W.S. Anderson: (Picks up phone) Hello? Who is this?

Police: Hello is this W.S. Anderson?

W.S.: This better not be another one of those prank calls again.

P: This is the S.T.A.R.S. office, you have 3 days to cancel all of your next movies, and recall all of your old ones. If you don't, you are under arrest for the breaking of CAPCOMS rules for Resident Evil.

W.S.: Who am I talking to?

P: Barry Burton. I will fucking come to your house and fuck you up real bad.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 6:14 am

i wish that in the final movie
alice is revealed to be an alien that was sent to earth to
rule over humans

but since she grows affection towards the human race
she gets into a mental conflit and ends up exploding the planet earth
and everyone dies in the end,even the aliens
you know what fuck it,the whole universe is destroyed

the end
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:41 pm

Knowing Anderson it's gonna have some kind of stupid "twist ending". Like right as the entire world is lost to the bio-weapons Alice is going to wake up and either be in a mental hospital/Umbrella research facility or it'll end with them getting ready to invade the Hive and she has just seen everything a la Final Destination. I mean he's stolen all kinds of things from other movies and put them in RE why not a twist ending?
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:07 am

Id like it the final destination style ending... Mental Hospital is #2 choice. She could get crazy after waking up, and end up restrained...in a locked room with the umbrella logo on the door.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 5:20 pm

I'm slowly starting to realize why people have hate towards these movies lol. Took me a while Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:19 am

i think im finally down with the movies the last one sucked so bad. Fuck you Anderson.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:44 am

My Nemesis T-Type shoulda killed him by now... DAMN IT EBAY!!!
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:24 pm

halestride wrote:
i think im finally down with the movies the last one sucked so bad. Fuck you Anderson.

Is it just me or did you make a sudden return to the forums? I might just be blind... O_O
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:58 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:
halestride wrote:

Is it just me or did you make a sudden return to the forums? I might just be blind... O_O
yeah i returned your not blind.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:16 pm

halestride wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:
halestride wrote:

Welcome back then. You probably don't know who I am though lol. Or do you?
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:33 am

Industrial Ridden wrote:
halestride wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:
halestride wrote:

Welcome back then. You probably don't know who I am though lol. Or do you?
thanks, not really im still in the process of reading things im behind on so i will.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 1:52 am

They announced a release date and two of the characters. The movie will be out 27th January, 2017 and it will have Milla Jovovich returning as Alice (duh) and Ali Larter as Claire Redfield.

They will start filming it next month so expect a lot of images to leak from the set in the near future.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 5:15 pm

If you only knew how disinterested Teh Spike is in this new RE movie.

EDIT: May still check it out, once. Or at least just watch a trailer to see how bad it's going to be. Is there really still a demand for those films?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 5:41 pm

MSR wrote:
Is there really still a demand for those films?
They're successful.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 6:56 am

Two actors have dropped out of the filming of Final Chapter, namely Johann Urb (Leon) and Aryana Engineer (Becky). I honestly don't even remember who Becky was but apparently she was Alice's cloned daughter or something.

I'd be even slightly interested in knowing if they would be replaced and by who but with Anderson's previous record of not giving a shit on how his own movies play out they probably won't even appear or be mentioned again.

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3358832/resident-evil-final-chapter-loses-two/
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 9:26 am

Anderson on things: "Who is Leon???"
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 11:26 am

PWNERX wrote:
Now you're just being absurd. Anderson knows who Leon is just as much as you or I do and you know it.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 5:31 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Now you're just being absurd. Anderson knows who Leon is just as much as you or I do and you know it.

Not as absurd as the fact that he made 5 terrible movies in a row and is coming back for sixths.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 3:04 am

PWNERX wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Not as absurd as the fact that he made 5 terrible movies in a row and is coming back for sixths.
Good or bad is subjective, success is not. Rest assured that the people who don't like the Anderson movies are clearly a minority.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 4:29 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Good or bad is subjective, success is not. Rest assured that the people who don't like the Anderson movies are clearly a minority.

I do agree the movies are popular. Like, ridiculously popular. But a minority, that's something I'm not that sure of. Clearly there are lots of people still who don't go see the movies nor buy them, you just don't see any statistics about them since only the people who pay count.

Let's be honest though, the storyline in his movies makes such little sense and he keeps disregarding his own plot points and characters so much that I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if he just completely skips Leon's existence in the next movie or something. If such a thing happened, PWNERX's sarcastic comment would fit the bill.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 5:52 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I do agree the movies are popular. Like, ridiculously popular. But a minority, that's something I'm not that sure of. Clearly there are lots of people still who don't go see the movies nor buy them, you just don't see any statistics about them since only the people who pay count.
It's just simple economics. If Anderson's movies are as bad and disliked as PWNERX and others like to claim, they wouldn't be so successful. I'm sure if there was some kind of poll conducted, I'm certain that those who don't like them would come in a minority behind those that do and those that aren't interested in them for one reason or another. The only reason their opinions are so visible is because that minority is quite vocal, essentially the polar opposite of the silent majority concept.

Quote :
Let's be honest though, the storyline in his movies makes such little sense and he keeps disregarding his own plot points and characters so much that I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if he just completely skips Leon's existence in the next movie or something. If such a thing happened, PWNERX's sarcastic comment would fit the bill.
Jill's absence between Apocalypse and Retribution would seem to fly in contradiction of that, don't you think? Sometimes it's merely a matter of the actor being unable or unwilling to return for one reason or another, as was the case with Sienna Guillory for Extinction (she was committed to Eragon at the time). I don't know about you, but I'd rather an unexplained absence be explained later than have characters recast for every installment and not know who's who.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:37 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Quote :
Jill's absence between Apocalypse and Retribution would seem to fly in contradiction of that, don't you think? Sometimes it's merely a matter of the actor being unable or unwilling to return for one reason or another, as was the case with Sienna Guillory for Extinction (she was committed to Eragon at the time). I don't know about you, but I'd rather an unexplained absence be explained later than have characters recast for every installment and not know who's who.
It's not just characters missing, it's... Have you seen Afterlife? That was Plot Hole: The Movie. So many things unexplained. Previous big plot points written out as quickly as they came. There's no way anyone could deny these movies having plot holes up the whazoo.

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next