HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
I'm going to SGC in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
I'm going to SGC in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
I'm going to SGC in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
I'm going to SGC in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
I'm going to SGC in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
I'm going to SGC in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
I'm going to SGC in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
I'm going to SGC in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
I'm going to SGC in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

I'm going to SGC in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming?

Go down 
+3
MSR
NiteKrawler
Mass Distraction
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

I'm going to SGC in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm going to SGC in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming?   I'm going to SGC in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:08 am

Al is a pretty state no doubt. No offense but I was shocked at how flat Texas is! I could see Dallas from 30 miles away according to the road sign! I just have a thing for big cities :p. I was actually on my way to Austin when I stopped in Dallas.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to SGC in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming?   I'm going to SGC in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:26 am

Yeah, we're pretty plat here, but I'm not so familiar with Austin, I just remember the terrible traffic we got stuck in going to Corpus Christi one year. It was so awful. But the prettiest state I've been to has to be be Oregon. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to SGC in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming?   I'm going to SGC in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:50 am

Hah it is funny you say that, I was stuck in traffic for near 3 hours heading into Austin...miserable!
I have never been to Oregon but I have heard a lot of good about it.. I did drive from Birmingham all the way to San Diego CA once though.. that was a beautiful trip. I plan to never ever do it again though..
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to SGC in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming?   I'm going to SGC in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:25 pm

That sounds insanely long. But I'm the silly one who wants to drive from Texas to Oregon. Just to see my Grandma. I'm crazy. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to SGC in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming?   I'm going to SGC in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:36 pm

Hah! Well if you stayed a night or two that would be a really fun drive, plus it would make your Grandma happy :p. Just make sure to load up with caffine and lots and lots of music before you make the trip!

I took mine for family too. My brother was moving out to Cali so I told him I would ride with him so he didn't have to go alone... on the condition that he paid for my flight back!
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to SGC in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming?   I'm going to SGC in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:23 pm

We'd probably stay several days. I've driven to Alabama most of the way and that was crazy for me. Besides ill have a passenger and we'll probably trade off like good little children. And she would be so surprised!

That was awfully nice of him. I've never been to Cali. I have no idea where to begin to imagine what it's like. 
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to SGC in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming?   I'm going to SGC in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:38 pm

SGC was cool. I saw Adam Sessler, and took a pic with him. 

And I asked him what his fav RE game is. He said, "Resident Evil 4". Then I asked, "And why?", which he answered, "Because its so good". 

The Sess was really cool, and don't forget RE2 was his fav game back in the day. He wasn't too cool or too important to meet and take a few pics with people at the convention, he was super cool. And "Still CRAZY!"
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to SGC in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming?   I'm going to SGC in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:06 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:
SGC was cool. I saw Adam Sessler, and took a pic with him. 

And I asked him what his fav RE game is. He said, "Resident Evil 4". Then I asked, "And why?", which he answered, "Because its so good". 

The Sess was really cool, and don't forget RE2 was his fav game back in the day. He wasn't too cool or too important to meet and take a few pics with people at the convention, he was super cool. And "Still CRAZY!"

That is awesome. I remember watching him review games on G4 a long time ago, I actually remember him reviewing RE4. I have not seen him in a while, but then again I haven't been watching G4 in a few years either. Good to know he is a cool dude. Anything else worth mention from the convention?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to SGC in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming?   I'm going to SGC in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:58 am

Okay, I have returned. I still don't have my computer working so I've been trying to make this crappy laptop to work for a couple of days.

SGC WOOOOO
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to SGC in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming?   I'm going to SGC in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:06 pm

Team Swag FTW! Btw, room 420 lol. And my ID number was "2012".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to SGC in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming?   I'm going to SGC in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm going to SGC in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2