HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
the PACKERS are coming! the PACKERS are coming! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
the PACKERS are coming! the PACKERS are coming! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
the PACKERS are coming! the PACKERS are coming! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
the PACKERS are coming! the PACKERS are coming! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
the PACKERS are coming! the PACKERS are coming! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
the PACKERS are coming! the PACKERS are coming! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
the PACKERS are coming! the PACKERS are coming! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
the PACKERS are coming! the PACKERS are coming! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
the PACKERS are coming! the PACKERS are coming! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

the PACKERS are coming! the PACKERS are coming!

Go down 
5 posters

Will you miss me?
Dearly
the PACKERS are coming! the PACKERS are coming! Vote_lcap75%the PACKERS are coming! the PACKERS are coming! Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Yes
the PACKERS are coming! the PACKERS are coming! Vote_lcap25%the PACKERS are coming! the PACKERS are coming! Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
A bit
the PACKERS are coming! the PACKERS are coming! Vote_lcap0%the PACKERS are coming! the PACKERS are coming! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Meh
the PACKERS are coming! the PACKERS are coming! Vote_lcap0%the PACKERS are coming! the PACKERS are coming! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nah
 0% [ 0 ]
Hell no!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

the PACKERS are coming! the PACKERS are coming! Empty
PostSubject: the PACKERS are coming! the PACKERS are coming!   the PACKERS are coming! the PACKERS are coming! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:30 am

Firstly, I would like to apologize to everybody for my recent lack of activity. Things have been really busy around here, I've been trying to get everything done that I need to while simultaneously packing stuff up etc. Secondly, I have bad news for those of you who actually care about me (Maybe just one? Smile ): I will continue to be inactive for another month as I will not even be in a house. I'll be visiting family for the first month back, and don't know how much computer time I'll have. I'm leaving on Monday, but I'm making the post today because the worst it yet to come; THEY ARE TAKING MY COMPUTER AWAY TOMORROW!!! Sad Anyway, I just wanted you to now that I have not abandoned you. I have every intention of coming back full strength as soon as I can get settled in. Good luck to you all for the next month, keep the forums alive and I'll be back before you know it. Wink
P.S. The poll is just for fun, but answer anyway. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: the PACKERS are coming! the PACKERS are coming!   the PACKERS are coming! the PACKERS are coming! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:53 am

Safe traveling dear! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: the PACKERS are coming! the PACKERS are coming!   the PACKERS are coming! the PACKERS are coming! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 3:56 pm

See you later.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: the PACKERS are coming! the PACKERS are coming!   the PACKERS are coming! the PACKERS are coming! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:14 pm

see you when you get back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: the PACKERS are coming! the PACKERS are coming!   the PACKERS are coming! the PACKERS are coming! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:16 pm

Of course I will miss you dearly! Just don't be gone long because now you are going to be within driving distance from me! Twisted Evil Muahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the PACKERS are coming! the PACKERS are coming!   the PACKERS are coming! the PACKERS are coming! Empty

Back to top Go down

the PACKERS are coming! the PACKERS are coming!
Page 1 of 1