HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER)

Go down 
+12
White Rock
McShowtime
Vandal
Teh Black Cat
RaviorStygian
Spike991
37 Narwhals
weskersbarber
ChrisRedfieldRE156
will1234562
Mass Distraction
Paperface*
16 posters

Did you think that Carla's the real Ada?
Yes, i really thought that was the REAL Ada
Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER) Vote_lcap17%Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER) Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
No, I spotted it easily
Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER) Vote_lcap42%Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER) Vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
I was spoiled like you cause of the trailers
Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER) Vote_lcap41%Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER) Vote_rcap
 41% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Paperface*
Zombie
Zombie
Paperface*

Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER) Empty
PostSubject: Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER)   Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:33 am

I'm wondering if there's someone here who didn't know at first that Ada had a clone. Well, I for one was on the internet so i knew Ada had a clone. The trailers and stuff were huge spoilers so. LOL

But theres ALOT of people said that they thought The B*tch in the red really died.. Until of course they played the other campaigns. Most of the people were the ones who played Chris' campaign FIRST, that's why. Some of them didn't even notice the "Quicker than light" outfit change.

I don't really know if I would. I just wish i didn' watch the trailer's so i wasn't spoiled bigtime. But what can i do? LOL

So were YOU fooled? Or did you see it coming?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER)   Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:05 am

None of the above, actually. The trailers didn't really spoil anything, it was those internet leaks. Carla was never even mentioned in the trailers. She isn't really a clone either.

Funny story, I was playing through the game co-op with my friend and the whole time I tried not to spoil the fact it was not Ada. After beating the game, turns out he was doing the same thing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER)   Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:54 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
None of the above, actually. The trailers didn't really spoil anything, it was those internet leaks. Carla was never even mentioned in the trailers. She isn't really a clone either.
Actually,when I saw Carla in the trailer, I noticed that her hair was a little longer than Ada's.Now I can see that they have the same hair length,so I think the camera's point of view confused me(or the scarf - both can create an optical illusion).
Anyway - I suspected from the very beginning that they are different characters,because of the trailer.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER)   Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:09 am

I havent played RE yet, im waiting 4 the pc version, but i know bout Ada/Carla thing. Actually capcom is acting both fair and unfair to PC gamers, the reason why PC version is being so late is that they want to make controls perfect and not to make the same mistakes they had with RE 4, but at the same time really doubt that any pc gamer thats a fan of RE and cant play it havent seen those "RE 6 movie" on the web or bumped into any spoilers there are on the web.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER)   Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:48 am

It was the rumours online that spoiled it for me.
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER)   Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:04 am

My brother spoiled it for me.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER)   Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:49 pm

Paperface, you have a real good conscience for putting SPOILER up in your title. Wouldn't want anyone stumbling into this and spoiling a game thats been out for a couple months. Razz
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER)   Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:31 pm

Ever since I saw the video of the Ada clone in Leon Chapter 2, I figured there were two different "Ada's" running around. Especially when she kept changing clothes.
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER)   Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:38 pm

I knew there was something up as soon as I seen the two different outfits.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER)   Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:40 pm

Even if I wasn't spoiled, they made it obvious. Really obvious.
Back to top Go down
McShowtime
Cerberus
Cerberus
McShowtime

PostSubject: Re: Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER)   Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:38 pm

Teh Black Cat wrote:
I knew there was something up as soon as I seen the two different outfits.

Same for me.... I was suprised the protagonists didn't see it as well XD
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER)   Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:32 am

I kind of knew Ada had a clone before the game got released, due to people posting a gazillion rumors about it. To be honest, I don't really play RE6 that often and the game is already getting a port.
Back to top Go down
JamTyrantH
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JamTyrantH

Playstation Network J4m13hh93

PostSubject: Re: Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER)   Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:04 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Ever since I saw the video of the Ada clone in Leon Chapter 2, I figured there were two different "Ada's" running around. Especially when she kept changing clothes.

yeah that was a little fishy.
Back to top Go down
Paperface*
Zombie
Zombie
Paperface*

PostSubject: Re: Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER)   Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:41 am

Spike991 wrote:
Paperface, you have a real good conscience for putting SPOILER up in your title. Wouldn't want anyone stumbling into this and spoiling a game thats been out for a couple months. Razz

lol! It's because i read someone here that said he wanted to roam around the forums but didn't want to be spoiled. hahaa
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER)   Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:42 pm

lol I never noticed actually so I guess I was the only one surprised. Well I mean I know she had different clothes but I just figured she changed clothing lol but I was having ideas about it being a clone
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER)   Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER) EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:22 am

I slowly put the pieces together on my own. Cloning?...Seriously? -_-
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER)   Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER) EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:42 am

Paperface* wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

lol! It's because i read someone here that said he wanted to roam around the forums but didn't want to be spoiled. hahaa

Yup, I read something like that "TOO". Can't remember "WHO" it was though.
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER)   Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER) EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:48 am

Spike991 wrote:
You know, you really "ARE" quite observant, Spikey.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER)   Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER) EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:46 pm

Trichos wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
You know, you really "ARE" quite observant, Spikey.

I'm glad "SOMEONE" noticed my keen sense of perception. Razz

BTW, I know who it was, I was just poking fun at the ridiculous debate that ensued after said person didn't like that RE6 spoilers were going around in certain threads.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER)   Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER) EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:41 am

How appropriate is it that the real Ada kills her clone? Who never saw that coming either? Smile

Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER)   Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER) EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:38 pm

White Rock wrote:
How appropriate is it that the real Ada kills her clone? Who never saw that coming either? Smile

After Chris and Piers shot her down and she fell to her doom, I was suprised during Ada's campaign to see her come back and have a really cool, yet creepy mutation. One of my favourites.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER)   Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER) Empty

Back to top Go down

Did you see it coming? or not?(SPOILER)
Page 1 of 1