Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
I made a situation for Chris EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
I made a situation for Chris EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
I made a situation for Chris EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
I made a situation for Chris EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
I made a situation for Chris EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
I made a situation for Chris EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
I made a situation for Chris EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
I made a situation for Chris EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
I made a situation for Chris EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

I made a situation for Chris

Go down 
+2
Vandal
Industrial Ridden
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

I made a situation for Chris Empty
PostSubject: I made a situation for Chris   I made a situation for Chris EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:12 pm

This just came to my mind. What would happen if Chris is forced to kill either Claire or Jill. Who would he choose if he is put that situation.

Oh yeah, no decision made - They both die. =D

I had nowhere else to ask this so why not here? I just want to see what people think of this.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I made a situation for Chris   I made a situation for Chris EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:32 pm

I don't think this would ever happen, therefore, it's pretty pointless even thinking about such a situation.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: I made a situation for Chris   I made a situation for Chris EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:13 am

I doubt it would.

But do you have anymore specific details? Why is he in said situation? We need more details!
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: I made a situation for Chris   I made a situation for Chris EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:26 am

He'd probably kill himself, doubt that Chris would ever hurt someone he really loves, especially Clair or Jill. I mean if you put Leon instead of either Clari or Jill, then Leon might be shit outta luck, but still im sure that even in that kind of situation he'd kill himself . . . Unless his mind is possessed with some kind of drug and he cant control himself . . .
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I made a situation for Chris   I made a situation for Chris EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:38 am

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
He'd probably kill himself, doubt that Chris would ever hurt someone he really loves, especially Clair or Jill. I mean if you put Leon instead of either Clari or Jill, then Leon might be shit outta luck, but still im sure that even in that kind of situation he'd kill himself . . . Unless his mind is possessed with some kind of drug and he cant control himself . . .

Oh yeah, Leon would be pushing up daisies.

Kill himself? That might be what Chris would do instead of killing Jill or Cliare. Or he'd die trying to kill whoever had him in such a situation.

Or maybe Ridden means that they are in a Saw-type situation.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: I made a situation for Chris   I made a situation for Chris EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:04 am

SpikeCloud wrote:

Oh yeah, Leon would be pushing up daisies.

Kill himself? That might be what Chris would do instead of killing Jill or Cliare. Or he'd die trying to kill whoever had him in such a situation.

Or maybe Ridden means that they are in a Saw-type situation.

Hed still wait until the timer stops and they all die, really doubt that he can choose who would live between clair and jill. But thats an awesome idea, picture if Chris/Clair/Jill are kidnapped by Alex Wesker and put in Saw like room, where Chris is forced to choose between Clair/Jill and he has a key or something that frees one of em, Chris throws the key away cs he cant choose between em and they all wait for their death (with all emotional and dramatical screams and shouts) and outta nowhere Leon comes and saves the day. Gamer will have to choose leon and in a certain amount of time kill the bad guys and crack a puzzle to open the door to the room and save Chris/Clair and Jill. Really should be in RE7 !!!
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I made a situation for Chris   I made a situation for Chris EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:49 am

He won't wait for the timer to stop. He won't let some maniac get him in this situation in the first place. It's completely unplausable. To discuss this any further is nonsense. You really think he's just going to sit there wait for them all to die then off himself? Really?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: I made a situation for Chris   I made a situation for Chris EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:14 am

CRRE for Christ sake, is it that hard to add that "e" at the end of Claire Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: I made a situation for Chris   I made a situation for Chris EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:19 am

@mercy: if not, what then? hed choose between Jill and Claire - Now thats a nonsense. And once again why do you take everything so serious, plausible or not its just a thought.

@mass: yes it is . . . Evil or Very Mad u nerd Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: I made a situation for Chris   I made a situation for Chris EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:23 am

Not nerd, grammar nazi. There's a difference. Also it looks ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: I made a situation for Chris   I made a situation for Chris EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:40 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5BjCe0zA8Q

Gotta feeling that you gonna end up like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4vf8N6GpdM

Come on dude, like you know which CLAIR E E E, im talking of. . .
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: I made a situation for Chris   I made a situation for Chris EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 10:40 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

Gotta love Big Lebowski. Great movie.

I know what you are talking about but the obsession to make everything shorter nowadays gets so damn ridiculous at times. People are winning like a millionth of a second when leaving out a couple of letters when still wasting their time online. Get my point?

On another note, I'm not usually one to tell people about grammar unless it's basically illegible. I just pointed that one out because of above reason. I'm only a part-time grammar nazi, at least now that our residing one has left the building.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I made a situation for Chris   I made a situation for Chris EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 10:45 am

At all costs, Chris would attempt to save them both. It's not in his character to let the time run out.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: I made a situation for Chris   I made a situation for Chris EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:23 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Gotta love Big Lebowski. Great movie.

I know what you are talking about but the obsession to make everything shorter nowadays gets so damn ridiculous at times. People are winning like a millionth of a second when leaving out a couple of letters when still wasting their time online. Get my point?

On another note, I'm not usually one to tell people about grammar unless it's basically illegible. I just pointed that one out because of above reason. I'm only a part-time grammar nazi, at least now that our residing one has left the building.

Pretty good point . . . Its just something youre getting used to, i myself was writing every word, but now im more used to shorten stuff. . . .

Big LEbowski is most definitely one of the greatest movies of all times so just "Shut The Fuck Up" mass Wink (that quite means that i respect your persona :lool:)

@mercy: What if he was chained to the wall and he couldn't do anything what would he do then, this ?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xloO2tF8e1Y

I mean really dude, I love Chris like hes my uncle or something, he's extremely inspirational for me, but you're taking it too serous, i know that he would do everything to break free and maybe even succeeded where Jack Black Failed. If he couldnt do anything to save ClairE/Jill, he would never choose one between them . . .
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I made a situation for Chris   I made a situation for Chris EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:30 am

Okay… you're taking it too seriously. Why would he be chained to a wall and present him that situation? I think the only person who has that type of grudge against Chris is Wesker… and he's dead. No one hates Chris that much on a personal level other than Wesker. Therefore, this whole scenario is ridiculous to think about.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: I made a situation for Chris   I made a situation for Chris EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:59 pm

Mercy wrote:
Okay… you're taking it too seriously. Why would he be chained to a wall and present him that situation? I think the only person who has that type of grudge against Chris is Wesker… and he's dead. No one hates Chris that much on a personal level other than Wesker. Therefore, this whole scenario is ridiculous to think about.

JUST PICTURE THAT HE'S CHAINED TO THE WALL WITHOUT ANY FUCKING REASON, JUST PICTURE THAT HE'S THERE ALL FUCKED UP AND HAS TO CHOOSE BETWEEN CLAIRE AND JILL, WITHOUT ANY LOGICAL OR REASONABLE FUCKING REASON! NOT EVERYTHING HAS TO HAVE A REASON, WHATS THE FUCKING IMAGINATION FOR, USE IT FOR FUCKS SAKE, JUST DO ME A FUCKING FAVOR. JEEEEEEEEEEZ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqvMcQz4dKg
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I made a situation for Chris   I made a situation for Chris EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:32 pm

Then he'd break the bonds because he's Chris Redfield.

Look you can come up with a bunch of crazy scenarios but I can come up with an equally crazy excuse; after all, Chris did punch out a boulder into submission.

Fact being, this won't happen. It'll never happen. It's the reason why your scenarios are as valid as what I have got to say. And staying true to Chris' character, he won't allow for either to die.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I made a situation for Chris   I made a situation for Chris EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:37 am

Mercy wrote:
He won't wait for the timer to stop. He won't let some maniac get him in this situation in the first place. It's completely unplausable. To discuss this any further is nonsense. You really think he's just going to sit there wait for them all to die then off himself? Really?

Well none of the peope that were involved in Jigsaw's games volunteered. I mean, someone, whether Jigsaw or one of his lackies would find these people, and attempt to help them, and would usually use a drug injection or clorophorm, or whatever, and take them to the game they would have to try and survive, while they were unconsciouse. They could possibly create a "Jigsaw" like character, or even have Alex Wesker do something like this, as Chrisredfield156 suggested, and pit Chris in one of these games, with Jill and Claire. Oh yes, there will be blood. Let the game begin.

Could you imagine Chris listening to the little tape recorder...

*Low raspy Jisgaw voice* "Hello Chris. I've seen you abuse steriods for years and you don't appreciate your body as it was." blah blah blah, yada yada yada, "You have to choose between your beloved sister Claire, or you possible lover Jill. But make your decision soon, because there's a fast acting poison in your body. Let the game begin" Smile

And Big Lewboski is totally my movie!
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: I made a situation for Chris   I made a situation for Chris EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:48 am

SpikeCloud wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Well none of the peope that were involved in Jigsaw's games volunteered. I mean, someone, whether Jigsaw or one of his lackies would find these people, and attempt to help them, and would usually use a drug injection or clorophorm, or whatever, and take them to the game they would have to try and survive, while they were unconsciouse. They could possibly create a "Jigsaw" like character, or even have Alex Wesker do something like this, as Chrisredfield156 suggested, and pit Chris in one of these games, with Jill and Claire. Oh yes, there will be blood. Let the game begin.

Could you imagine Chris listening to the little tape recorder...

*Low raspy Jisgaw voice* "Hello Chris. I've seen you abuse steriods for years and you don't appreciate your body as it was." blah blah blah, yada yada yada, "You have to choose between your beloved sister Claire, or you possible lover Jill. But make your decision soon, because there's a fast acting poison in your body. Let the game begin" Smile

And Big Lewboski is totally my movie!

Steroids HA! That's too funny. Abusing them and all! Very Happy And the fact that you mentioned that Chris didn't even appreciate the outcome Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: I made a situation for Chris   I made a situation for Chris EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:22 pm

Even if that situation somehow arisen, I know for a fact Chris would never choose. He'd somehow manage to save both or at least die trying.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I made a situation for Chris   I made a situation for Chris EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:26 pm

Teh Black Cat wrote:
Even if that situation somehow arisen, I know for a fact Chris would never choose. He'd somehow manage to save both or at least die trying.
Correct! AND Chris never dies, he'll save both of them, rendering this situation unplausable by any means.
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: I made a situation for Chris   I made a situation for Chris EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:30 pm

Mercy wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:
Correct! AND Chris never dies, he'll save both of them, rendering this situation unplausable by any means.

But what if you're playing as Chris and he dies... multiple of times Razz Hence die trying lol.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I made a situation for Chris   I made a situation for Chris EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:35 pm

Teh Black Cat wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:

But what if you're playing as Chris and he dies... multiple of times Razz Hence die trying lol.
Well, then thank god for endless continues…
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: I made a situation for Chris   I made a situation for Chris EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:38 pm

Mercy wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:

Unless of course you just give up Razz

Ha. Poor Chris...
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I made a situation for Chris   I made a situation for Chris EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:46 pm

Teh Black Cat wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:

Unless of course you just give up Razz

Ha. Poor Chris...
Well… yeah there's always that XD

I suppose Chris would be suspended forever in the situation then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I made a situation for Chris   I made a situation for Chris Empty

Back to top Go down

I made a situation for Chris
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next