HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
How many push ups can you do? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
How many push ups can you do? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
How many push ups can you do? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
How many push ups can you do? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
How many push ups can you do? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
How many push ups can you do? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
How many push ups can you do? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
How many push ups can you do? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
How many push ups can you do? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

How many push ups can you do?

Go down 
+13
ChickenHeart
ChrisRedfieldRE156
chocotricks
RebelliousQueen
Industrial Ridden
00biohazard
PAULSAMSON
weskersbarber
NiteKrawler
Vandal
will1234562
MSR
Known_Hero
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

How many push ups can you do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many push ups can you do?   How many push ups can you do? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:37 pm

lol most I ever did was like 25. THEY ARE SO GOD DAMN HARD, I try to do them to, but its like everytime I do them the harder it is >.>
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: How many push ups can you do?   How many push ups can you do? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:42 pm

Mercy wrote:
You obviously don't remember this one.

How many push ups can you do? - Page 2 The-very-best-of-the-overly-attached-girlfriend-meme
Damn,this girl's creepy Shocked .
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: How many push ups can you do?   How many push ups can you do? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:52 pm

chocotricks wrote:
The most I ever accomplished was twenty-five. THEY ARE SO DAMN HARD, I try to do them too, but everytime I try, the harder it gets.

Fixed.

And yes, that particular female is rather creepy.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: How many push ups can you do?   How many push ups can you do? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:12 pm

Known_Hero wrote:

Pffft, from my experiences, big bulky guys have a tough time knocking out 20: all power/no endurance. I bet Jill could do more than him

It would work because the Desert Eagle has a high jamming rate. Very overrated gun

Hmmm how come i missed this . . .

I can bench press 145 kilos, shoulder press 130 kilos, lift up 80 kilos 4 times on Scott Curls, 60 kilos 4 times on French curls and all this on pyramid workouts, so you go do your push ups Cool . . . btw its a really wrong myth, i myself did 65 push ups, while also being very drunk, plus i weight 108 kgs. The better question would have been How Many Pull ups Can you Do, cs pull ups are much tougher then any other workout, Jay Cutler does shit load of pull ups.

As for Desert Eagle, agree extremely overrated gun, first of all 50 cal pistol is really hard to handle since it has a huge recoil, so its really inaccurate, secondly its really heavy. Also Beretta is pretty overrated (Martin Riggs, John Mcclane gun), though its really handy and extremely accurate, but its not the best. Soviet Makarov 9mm is the best, Extremely accurate and reliable .
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How many push ups can you do?   How many push ups can you do? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:41 pm

How many push ups can you do? - Page 2 E58
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: How many push ups can you do?   How many push ups can you do? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:30 am

@SpikeCloud

The pic is of a gold obsessed dude name Datta Phuge. He dropped $230,000 on that shirt alone. I saw the story a couple days ago on Facebook. I thought it was a cool and funny pic so I decided to make him a avatar Very Happy

@Mercy

Yeah, that stare is creepy. However, I chose to make her my avatar because I thought was pretty cool that she used her Internet fame to help out a charity.

Speaking of avatars: who the heck is that chick in yours.

@Chocotricks

It actually should work the other way: the more the do them, the easier they get

@ChrisRedfieldRE156

I never said MYTH, I've SEEN it with my own eyes. Big guys who can bench 300lbs but can't do 20 push ups or run a mile. However, I will admit that I was generalizing. I'm sure there are a lot of exceptions out there. You're one of them.

You're right about pull ups. I gave them props earlier in the thread. I do a little lifting(mostly squats and lat pulldowns) but mainly focus on calisthenics and cardiovascular exercises. I put more emphasis on stamina, muscle endurance and balance rather than brute strength.

I'm not familiar with "pyramid workouts". Sounds pretty boss though!

@NiteKrawler

Damn, I was actually waiting for opportunity to say that.

Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: How many push ups can you do?   How many push ups can you do? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:49 am

Known_Hero wrote:

Speaking of avatars: who the heck is that chick in yours.
That's Alice.
How many push ups can you do? - Page 2 Art_of10
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: How many push ups can you do?   How many push ups can you do? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:37 pm

Is that game any good?
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: How many push ups can you do?   How many push ups can you do? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:40 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
Is that game any good?
I loved both the first one(American MCgee's Alice) and the new one.You should check some reviews to see if it's your type,though.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: How many push ups can you do?   How many push ups can you do? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:47 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
Is that game any good?
The game is filled with great puzzles, epic fights, it feels like Legend of Zelda with an insane twist. The game is addictive, great, it has a good sense of balance, and proves that boss fights aren't necessary for games.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: How many push ups can you do?   How many push ups can you do? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:55 pm

Mercy wrote:
and proves that boss fights aren't necessary for games.
The first one had some awesome boss fights,though.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: How many push ups can you do?   How many push ups can you do? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:58 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
@SpikeCloud

@ChrisRedfieldRE156

I never said MYTH, I've SEEN it with my own eyes. Big guys who can bench 300lbs but can't do 20 push ups or run a mile. However, I will admit that I was generalizing. I'm sure there are a lot of exceptions out there. You're one of them.

You're right about pull ups. I gave them props earlier in the thread. I do a little lifting(mostly squats and lat pulldowns) but mainly focus on calisthenics and cardiovascular exercises. I put more emphasis on stamina, muscle endurance and balance rather than brute strength.

I'm not familiar with "pyramid workouts". Sounds pretty boss though!

Yea can be, well big weight might affect the endurance, but there are plenty myths bout bodybuilders, like "they are just big but have no strength", thats actually one of the dumbest things i've heard.

If mass gain is not your goal you should stick more to Cardio and rhythmic workouts, as for pull downs, try doing the same workouts on the pull up bar, use as few of workout machines as possible, pure weight affects muscles much better. Plus pull ups are possibly the best workout for the upper body. "Pyramid Workouts" means when you start with a small weight and lift it at least 15 times and finish off the wor out cycle with the top weight which you can lift 1ce or 2ce, like when i start bench pressing, I start with 60 kilos lift it like 20 times and then add 10 kilos lift it 18 times and so on until i get to 145 kilos which i lift 1ce, i do the same thing with shoulder presses, scott curls, french curls, well pretty much all workouts.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: How many push ups can you do?   How many push ups can you do? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:48 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
@SpikeCloud

The pic is of a gold obsessed dude name Datta Phuge. He dropped $230,000 on that shirt alone. I saw the story a couple days ago on Facebook. I thought it was a cool and funny pic so I decided to make him a avatar Very Happy

Hmmm, still strange.

But hey, I do still like your sig, with that chick with the cat-like eyes! I should probably watch Tron at some point.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: How many push ups can you do?   How many push ups can you do? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 8:00 am

@Mercy

Sounds good. I'll check it out.

@ChrisRedfieldRE156

That myth isn't completely wrong. Big doesn't always equal strong, just like skinny doesn't always equal weak. It all depends on how you workout. Some guys only train upper body and completely neglect legs. Some guys have no comprehension on the importance of grip strength. These are things that would make a guy who looks strong to underperform.

@Spike Whatever he decides to call himself today

Buddy, you HAVE to watch Tron Legacy. A great movie with a beautiful ending. One of my all time favorite films.

Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: How many push ups can you do?   How many push ups can you do? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 11:39 am

About 50-60 and I'm not even in very good shape lol. However, I stubby t-rex arms which makes it easier
Back to top Go down
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

Playstation Network Lastgeicocaveman

PostSubject: Re: How many push ups can you do?   How many push ups can you do? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 11:47 am

30 with blood, sweat and tears. im not very strong lol

Last edited by Godzilla90s on Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more info)
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: How many push ups can you do?   How many push ups can you do? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:00 pm

Never did do much pushups. Was more concerned with having a tight stomach rather than building my upper body strength. Back last fall I use to do 50 in one sitting, twice per day. Along with 1 hour and 30 mins of cardio and 30 mins of a certain ab workout I found online. Sadly with my new job I rarely find time to keep up with my fitness like I once had.
Back to top Go down
Xannidel
Cerberus
Cerberus
Xannidel

Playstation Network Xannidel
Steam : Xannidel

PostSubject: Re: How many push ups can you do?   How many push ups can you do? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:13 pm

I can do as many push ups as how many times I have beaten Resident Evil 2...Which isn't enough...Oh God...I'm so weak.

In all honesty I have no idea, I should try to do more someday.
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: How many push ups can you do?   How many push ups can you do? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:15 am

I can do 50, but I start feeling the pain at 35 lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: How many push ups can you do?   How many push ups can you do? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:45 am

@ChickenHeart

Don't have to be in "good shape" to do push ups. All it takes is consistency.

@Godzilla90s

30 isn't a bad number. I think that's the average.

@Teh Black Cat

So, how many can you do now?

@Xannidel

We all have to start somewhere. Hundredpushups.com has a great program to get you on track.

@AWDCP

50 is a good number. When I was your age I could only do about 20.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many push ups can you do?   How many push ups can you do? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How many push ups can you do?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2