HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
'Don't push the blame on the guy with a popped collar'... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
'Don't push the blame on the guy with a popped collar'... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
'Don't push the blame on the guy with a popped collar'... EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
'Don't push the blame on the guy with a popped collar'... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
'Don't push the blame on the guy with a popped collar'... EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
'Don't push the blame on the guy with a popped collar'... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
'Don't push the blame on the guy with a popped collar'... EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
'Don't push the blame on the guy with a popped collar'... EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
'Don't push the blame on the guy with a popped collar'... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

'Don't push the blame on the guy with a popped collar'...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

'Don't push the blame on the guy with a popped collar'... Empty
PostSubject: 'Don't push the blame on the guy with a popped collar'...   'Don't push the blame on the guy with a popped collar'... EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 8:54 pm

For ChalieRE2: This is a sort of sequel to my 'Don't push the blame on the guy without shades' thread about Wesker, without his trademark glasses, and as you can tell, this one is about another type of trademark, popped collar, and of course it is for Leon Scott Kennedy.Smile Ever since his first appearance he has been popping his collar, of course back then it could have been because of the graphics, but it looks popped, and this was continues in RE4, although it wasn't in Degeneration, but anyway, you know the drill, just tell me what you think, what is your favortite appearance from Leon from his appearances in RE?...

'Don't push the blame on the guy with a popped collar'... 1_saoh10
P.S. the manly one with shirtless Leon was just added in for fun.Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: 'Don't push the blame on the guy with a popped collar'...   'Don't push the blame on the guy with a popped collar'... EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 11:39 pm

I would have to say RE4! then Degeneration Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: 'Don't push the blame on the guy with a popped collar'...   'Don't push the blame on the guy with a popped collar'... EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 6:10 am

For me I like good ol' Leon from RE2 in the R.P.D. uniform
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: 'Don't push the blame on the guy with a popped collar'...   'Don't push the blame on the guy with a popped collar'... EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 9:58 am

Regenerator wrote:
For me I like good ol' Leon from RE2 in the R.P.D. uniform

Mix of Re 4 and Degeneration would be best
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: 'Don't push the blame on the guy with a popped collar'...   'Don't push the blame on the guy with a popped collar'... EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 12:12 pm

I would have to go with RE4 because they made him really cool in that one and the voice and everything was great.Smile
Back to top Go down
Kytte
Zombie
Zombie
Kytte

PostSubject: Re: 'Don't push the blame on the guy with a popped collar'...   'Don't push the blame on the guy with a popped collar'... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:25 pm

Spike991 wrote:
I would have to go with RE4 because they made him really cool in that one and the voice and everything was great.Smile

Same here
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: 'Don't push the blame on the guy with a popped collar'...   'Don't push the blame on the guy with a popped collar'... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:40 pm

Kytte wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Same here

Plus his 'smart-ass' remarks to Saddler & Salazar, he was the most enjoyable to play with, out of the different Leons at least.Smile
Back to top Go down
Kytte
Zombie
Zombie
Kytte

PostSubject: Re: 'Don't push the blame on the guy with a popped collar'...   'Don't push the blame on the guy with a popped collar'... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:43 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Kytte wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Same here

Plus his 'smart-ass' remarks to Saddler & Salazar, he was the most enjoyable to play with, out of the different Leons at least.Smile

Haha, Yes indeedy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Don't push the blame on the guy with a popped collar'...   'Don't push the blame on the guy with a popped collar'... Empty

Back to top Go down

'Don't push the blame on the guy with a popped collar'...
Page 1 of 1