Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 6 Episodic DLC EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 6 Episodic DLC EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 6 Episodic DLC EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 6 Episodic DLC EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 6 Episodic DLC EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 6 Episodic DLC EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 6 Episodic DLC EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 6 Episodic DLC EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 6 Episodic DLC EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 6 Episodic DLC

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LoyalLedger
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
LoyalLedger

Resident Evil 6 Episodic DLC Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 6 Episodic DLC   Resident Evil 6 Episodic DLC EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 8:57 pm

These are just my ideas on how Capcom can release DLC for this game, giving us more gameplay, characters and set up RE7.

Leon-Ada story: Leon and Ada team up in the UK to stop the big bad guy, which finally brings closure to thier love story.

Jill-Chris story: These two team up in Japan to help suppress the outbreak, bringing an end to both of thier stories (as RE5 was supposed to). We can see the return of a Nemesis type tyrant.

Billy-Jake story: Billy happens to be wherever Jake is, and the two team up to save a small country from a C-virus outbreak. Or maybe a Sheva-Billy story, since Billy's story is in Africa.

Rebbeca-Barry: Also sent to Japan to help with the outbreak, the two will occasionally cross paths with Jill and Chris. They will see the return of Hunters.

Claire-Sherry: Sherry, back in the US, is sent to help stop an outbreak in the US where she reunites with Claire. A female-female team will be an interesting twist.

HUNK story. A solo story, in which HUNK operates alone in Japan. He is working for an unnamed orginzation that wants him to obtain the virus used to stop the outbreak. Instead of working with the BSAA, he will occasionally cross paths with them and have to compete to complete some objective. At the end, they can reveal that HUNK is Alex Wesker, who now has the virus, or possibly a new one. Giving us a clear antogonist for RE7.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Episodic DLC   Resident Evil 6 Episodic DLC EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 10:37 pm

Welcome to the forums!

Interesting ideas.

Leon/Ada: Please, no more partners for Ada! She likes to work alone.

Jill/Chris: Save Jill for RE7.

Billy/Jake: I don't see this making sense.

Rebecca/Barry: I like the idea of them teaming up. However, I don't like Japan as the backdrop. We've already been to China; let's go somewhere different. NY or LA would be great places.

Claire/Sherry: Ehh, kinda cheesy, IMO.

HUNK: what's up with you and Japan? Laughing

I've heard this Alex Wesker=HUNK theory before. Personally, I don't think it's a good idea. HUNK is the Chuck Norris of the RE world. All of his coolness would go down the drain if he turns out to be some juiced up freak.

Back to top Go down
LoyalLedger
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
LoyalLedger

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Episodic DLC   Resident Evil 6 Episodic DLC EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:24 pm

Well, the story would be that all of Japan is infected. Smaller outbreaks are occurring world-wide.

I like to have as many character in one game as I can get.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Episodic DLC   Resident Evil 6 Episodic DLC EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 6:32 am

I actually think this would work better as RE7 or an in-between main series entry rather than as additional RE6 DLC. Speaking of, there's actually word on a possible additional DLC chapter for RE6. It's supposed to be set after the events of the main game and stars Claire Redfield.

I really don't like the idea of HUNK being Alex Wesker. It wouldn't work with the story either since Alex has supposedly been Spencer's butler or something in addition to later becoming a researcher for Spencer's cause, all the while HUNK has been training on Rockfort and completing missions all around the world.

Btw. I like the idea of a female-female team since we haven't had anything like that before. We've had two male-male teams, sure, but you get my point.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Episodic DLC   Resident Evil 6 Episodic DLC EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 7:35 am

The next resident evil should just have a bunch of epilogs to fill everyone in on everyones lives.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Episodic DLC   Resident Evil 6 Episodic DLC EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 12:15 pm

chocotricks wrote:
The next resident evil should just have a bunch of epilogs to fill everyone in on everyones lives.

That could be cool, but I wouldn't want Epilogues like in RE3, with a pic and some text over it, or like Outbreak's, especially File#2's, with basically pictures and sound.

I want an actual cutscene showing the characters post-whatever even they just experienced. Whether they are buying some new sneakers like Jim, or a new house like Cindy, or just chilling with their family in the backyard like Mark, just a cutscene would be nice. I guess RE6 did it a little better. Though it would've been nice if Ada's Epilogue actually showed Ada post-RE6, instead of Of Jake in some random ass place.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Episodic DLC   Resident Evil 6 Episodic DLC EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 12:31 pm

Spike991 wrote:
chocotricks wrote:

That could be cool, but I wouldn't want Epilogues like in RE3, with a pic and some text over it, or like Outbreak's, especially File#2's, with basically pictures and sound.

I want an actual cutscene showing the characters post-whatever even they just experienced. Whether they are buying some new sneakers like Jim, or a new house like Cindy, or just chilling with their family in the backyard like Mark, just a cutscene would be nice. I guess RE6 did it a little better. Though it would've been nice if Ada's Epilogue actually showed Ada post-RE6, instead of Of Jake in some random ass place.

Well ya, Little cut scenes would be nice but anything would do lol. I didnt mind that though I think they did that to make sure people wouldnt be like OH JAKES EVIL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Episodic DLC   Resident Evil 6 Episodic DLC Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6 Episodic DLC
Page 1 of 1