HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6.

Go down 
+5
chocotricks
Bub537
chrisredfield84
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Paperface*
9 posters

Favorite campaign
Leon/Helena's Campaign
Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6. Vote_lcap38%Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6. Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
Jake/Sherry's Campaign
Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6. Vote_lcap8%Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6. Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Chris/Piers' Campaign
Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6. Vote_lcap46%Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6. Vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
Ada's Campaign
Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6. Vote_lcap8%Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6. Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Paperface*
Zombie
Zombie
Paperface*

Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6. Empty
PostSubject: Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6.   Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6. EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 12:45 am

I don't know if there's already a thread for this. If there is can i have the link.

Anyway's what's your favorite among Leon's, Jake's, Chris' & Ada's campaign.
My favorite's Ada's since it really has the SPY vibe. It's also somewhat scary at some points.

1 .Ada's
2. Jake's
3. Leon's
4. Chris'
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6.   Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6. EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:38 am

Paperface* wrote:
I don't know if there's already a thread for this. If there is can i have the link.

My favorite's Ada's since it really has the SPY vibe. It's also somewhat scary at some points.

1 .Ada's
2. Jake's
3. Leon's
4. Chris'

Havent played it yet, but as soon as its out on PC the first thing im gonna do is playing Chris campaign, not only cs hes my favorite character, but cs that his company looked the best and as for the boss fights none in RE 6 looked as good as invisible snake fight .
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6.   Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6. EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 7:47 am

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
Paperface* wrote:

1 .Ada's
2. Jake's
3. Leon's
4. Chris'

Havent played it yet, but as soon as its out on PC the first thing im gonna do is playing Chris campaign, not only cs hes my favorite character, but cs that his company looked the best and as for the boss fights none in RE 6 looked as good as invisible snake fight .

I too am yet to complete the game. But completed the snake fight. It really is not that invisible. You can see him and when he gets closer you can hear him hissing. Also there is a dodge option which will let you evade its attacks easily.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6.   Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6. EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 12:58 pm

chrisredfield84 wrote:
Paperface* wrote:

1 .Ada's
2. Jake's
3. Leon's
4. Chris'

I too am yet to complete the game. But completed the snake fight. It really is not that invisible. You can see him and when he gets closer you can hear him hissing. Also there is a dodge option which will let you evade its attacks easily.

Well it doesnt matter what i've seen through out the whole game nothing got even close to that Snake fight, even Ustanak was not that good. Actually im not that happy with Ustanak, the reason of its creation was to create that pressure of pursue, but after such legendary pursuer as Nemesis, capcom should have tried a bit harder.

Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Playstation Network Bub537

PostSubject: Re: Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6.   Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6. EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:34 pm

I say Leon's because it felt the most like a RE game than any of the other campaigns. Chris' was a drag and I couldn't wait to finish it since it felt just like RE5. Jake's was cool I guess. By the way did anyone notice that extremely creepy room in Jake's campaign? You walk through it for literally like a few seconds but it was by far the scariest RE thing in recent years. There were mannequins and stuff everywhere. It's almost like Capcom was teasing like "this is what RE6 could've been" but I digress.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/bubclifton
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6.   Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6. EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 2:01 pm

Chris for sure
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6.   Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6. EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 2:43 pm

I definitely vote for Jake's. Best and most relevant story, most memorable locations, best character interaction, and the best boss fights.

Jake is also really fun to play as. Sherry's alright, but I don't care for her weapon set as much.
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6.   Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6. EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 4:01 pm

Ada's is by far the most addicting. I almost played through all of it again last night in one sitting, but got too tired and couldn't finish the last chapter. I often wonder how making it co-op will impact the campaign. While I love playing RE with co-op I think the thing which made Ada's campaign the most enjoyable was that you were playing it alone.

I enjoyed Chris's a lot as well. I know for a lot of people this campaign was their least favorite, but I really liked it. I liked the story more (was more dramatic compared to Leon's and Jake's imo) and I felt more for the characters. Chris is my favorite RE character and Piers is my new favorite character they introduced in a long time. I also love sniping and I felt this campaign had the most of that.

Leon's was great as well, but I'm not a huge Leon fan and I didn't personally like Helena. This campaign starts off AMAZING, but when they get on the bus and go to the graveyard, is when it starts to go downhill for me. If the whole campaign was like the first chapter it would have been my favorite.
Back to top Go down
Paperface*
Zombie
Zombie
Paperface*

PostSubject: Re: Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6.   Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6. EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 6:26 pm

Teh Black Cat wrote:
Ada's is by far the most addicting. I almost played through all of it again last night in one sitting, but got too tired and couldn't finish the last chapter. I often wonder how making it co-op will impact the campaign. While I love playing RE with co-op I think the thing which made Ada's campaign the most enjoyable was that you were playing it alone.

I enjoyed Chris's a lot as well. I know for a lot of people this campaign was their least favorite, but I really liked it. I liked the story more (was more dramatic compared to Leon's and Jake's imo) and I felt more for the characters. Chris is my favorite RE character and Piers is my new favorite character they introduced in a long time. I also love sniping and I felt this campaign had the most of that.

Leon's was great as well, but I'm not a huge Leon fan and I didn't personally like Helena. This campaign starts off AMAZING, but when they get on the bus and go to the graveyard, is when it starts to go downhill for me. If the whole campaign was like the first chapter it would have been my favorite.

We pretty much have the same thoughts affraid i was thinking wether to put jake's or Chris' in second and Leon's on third. But i eventually picked Jake for second cause i like Sherry. But i'm leaning towards Chris' now for 2nd place. I also loved the sniping.

And i agree.. Ada's the most addicting. There is action, thrill, scare +spying. Also one player makes the thrill & scare standout too
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6.   Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6. EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:05 pm

Ada's is probably the easiest to replay since each chapter isn't an hour and a half long. D:

Seriously, if there's one thing they goofed up it was making each chapter freaking huge. Why couldn't they split each chapter up? There could easily be ten chapters for the initial three campaigns.

It really does discourage me a bit from replaying the campaigns a lot. When I'm playing with a friend, though, it's not really a problem since you're chatting the way through. Sadly, people barely join.

Thankfully the story is memorable enough to where you only need a few playthroughs to remember stuff.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6.   Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6. EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:00 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
Ada's is probably the easiest to replay since each chapter isn't an hour and a half long. D:

Seriously, if there's one thing they goofed up it was making each chapter freaking huge. Why couldn't they split each chapter up? There could easily be ten chapters for the initial three campaigns.

It really does discourage me a bit from replaying the campaigns a lot. When I'm playing with a friend, though, it's not really a problem since you're chatting the way through. Sadly, people barely join.

Thankfully the story is memorable enough to where you only need a few playthroughs to remember stuff.

The main reason why RE 6 got such bad reviews was the size of the actual game, yes it is too big taking solid 6 hours per each story (and thats for the gamers that are familiar with it) is quite long. but look at the bright side, Chris and Leon meet up, brand new characters that are quite awesome, u get to play for Ada and the story is just as good as it could have ever been, plus it has some puzzles and zombies. They could have done much shorter version of it, but then they'd have to team up Chris and leon, but they're saving that for the final RE. Im pretty sure that RE 7 will be so epic than all the flaws that this part had will be soon forgotten. bit im in such an anticipation of a PC realise that i'll probably play all chapters 5 billion times . . .
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6.   Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6. EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:42 am

The main reason why RE 6 got such bad reviews was the size of the actual game
The main reason RE6 got bad reviews was nostalgia fags.

I've never heard any source giving bad reviews becouse a game is long. They do take away points of the game is too short, though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6.   Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6. EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:23 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

I've never heard any source giving bad reviews becouse a game is long. They do take away points of the game is too short, though.

"That notion of repetition shines light on the most basic element of Resident Evil 6’s biggest shortcomings – it’s actually too big. " - IGN

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/10/01/resident-evil-6-review watch the Vid review if u desire.

Check out all the leading critics webpages and u'll find out that ur wrong. About nostalgia fags, well yes there were many, dislikers of the course change, but one way or the other the game included Ada story, that was pretty much based on their requirements, but actually the same nostalgia fags had complains bout both RE 4 and 5 but both of em received kick ass reviews, so though they are fags, low scores have nothing to do with em . . .
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Playstation Network Bub537

PostSubject: Re: Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6.   Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6. EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 7:33 am

RaviorStygian wrote:

I thought I was the only one who noticed this haha. But yeah I totally agree they definitely could've seperated them.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/bubclifton
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6.   Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6. EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:01 am

Bub537 wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:

I thought I was the only one who noticed this haha. But yeah I totally agree they definitely could've seperated them.
RE5 was much better in the length department. Some chapters were really long, but they were in digestible bits and didn't take too long if you knew what you were doing. You didn't have to dedicate tons of time to sit down and do one chapter. In RE6, it almost seems like you have to commit to the chapter whenever you start it, rather than just casually play it.

Thankfully there are check points and you can just quit in the middle if you want, but I would much rather finish a chapter in a reasonable a lot of time.

This is all nitpicking though.

By the way, I was playing as Leon in Mercs, and the girl was playing as Chris. It's just so epic that we finally have an RE game where Leon and Chris can team up to fight monsters. That kind of novelty is simply astounding for an avid RE fan.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6.   Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6. EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:11 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

"That notion of repetition shines light on the most basic element of Resident Evil 6’s biggest shortcomings – it’s actually too big. " - IGN

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/10/01/resident-evil-6-review watch the Vid review if u desire.

Check out all the leading critics webpages and u'll find out that ur wrong. About nostalgia fags, well yes there were many, dislikers of the course change, but one way or the other the game included Ada story, that was pretty much based on their requirements, but actually the same nostalgia fags had complains bout both RE 4 and 5 but both of em received kick ass reviews, so though they are fags, low scores have nothing to do with em . . .
It has lots to do with them.

Besides, even if sites other than IGN say the game is repetitive, they don't necessarily mean it's "too big". Not one review I have seen has mentioned anything about the game being too big. I don't read IGN so hadn't seen that one. The reason why is that the reviewers at IGN are idiots. Proof being that they made a guy who absolutely hates beat'em'up games review a beat'em'up. Needless to say, the otherwise awesome game got a horrible score.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6.   Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6. EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:51 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

It has lots to do with them.

Besides, even if sites other than IGN say the game is repetitive, they don't necessarily mean it's "too big". Not one review I have seen has mentioned anything about the game being too big. I don't read IGN so hadn't seen that one. The reason why is that the reviewers at IGN are idiots. Proof being that they made a guy who absolutely hates beat'em'up games review a beat'em'up. Needless to say, the otherwise awesome game got a horrible score.

First of all RE is by far not a beat em up, secondly i agree that RE6 was an awesome game, but none of the reviews ive seen so far had left out underlining the fact that its huge size is its biggest flaw, and BTW IGN is one of websites that actually gave the game the highest mark compared to the others. For me personally the bigger RE is th better, i can definitely say that im gonna enjoy each and every second spent with the game, going through it again and again, Especially CR story, gotta take a look at his biceps much closer, then work mine out in the gym. I still have RE 5 on my PC and play it almost every day, cant even say how many times i went through it, so if it had 3 more stories and 5 other characters it would have been better 4 me.

And by the way thats what Criticism is, u gotta put a hater of what u do to rate what uve done, and if he likes it than ur work is really awesome.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6.   Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6. EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:04 am

I wasn't saying RE was a beat'em'up at any point. It was an example. Even if IGN gave RE6 a good review it doesn't mean they are the most legit site ever. I don't really like them but I'm not against people who do so... yeah.

Btw. If a person hates the genre in case it makes absolutely no sense to make that person review a game of the said genre. I've never ever in my life heard that a hater is a good reviewer. If anything, a hater is a horrible reviewer because they can't get over their own bias and just because of their simpleminded assumption that something is bad they see it as bad, no matter how great it may be. That review in question even got made into an example on how not to write a review.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6.   Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6. EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:14 am

Really the best reviewer is a hardcore fan: someone who values each and every game without a purist point of view, but for what the game is.

For example, a hardcore Sonic fan giving Black Knight a bad review not just because Sonic has a sword and it's weird, but because of the unresponsive controls.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6.   Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6. EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:43 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I wasn't saying RE was a beat'em'up at any point. It was an example. Even if IGN gave RE6 a good review it doesn't mean they are the most legit site ever. I don't really like them but I'm not against people who do so... yeah.

Btw. If a person hates the genre in case it makes absolutely no sense to make that person review a game of the said genre. I've never ever in my life heard that a hater is a good reviewer. If anything, a hater is a horrible reviewer because they can't get over their own bias and just because of their simpleminded assumption that something is bad they see it as bad, no matter how great it may be. That review in question even got made into an example on how not to write a review.

I've put it wrong, not like THE hater, but someone being extremely critical, cant find a good synonym for critical, but hope u get what i mean. Thats wahts criticism about, finding flaws in someones work, if a critic is set positively to the product, a criticism will never be correct. well in nut shell u gotta put Anton Ego to criticize ur meal, and if he says its good than its good.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6.   Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6. EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:54 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

I've put it wrong, not like THE hater, but someone being extremely critical, cant find a good synonym for critical, but hope u get what i mean. Thats wahts criticism about, finding flaws in someones work, if a critic is set positively to the product, a criticism will never be correct. well in nut shell u gotta put Anton Ego to criticize ur meal, and if he says its good than its good.
I understand criticism. Criticism is always good. My point is, they appointed a person who absolutely hate's the genre to make the review. You get my point?

Eh... In any casy, this has gone far off topic. Let's get back to the original theme.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6.   Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6. EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:06 pm

I think I like all the campaigns equally. There are pros and cons for each campaign.

Leon's campaign has horror, but it's not scary and has a horrible ending with zombies that don't respond to gunfire.

Chris's campaign has story, but the gameplay is extremely repetative and lacks any thought.

Jake's campaign has energy and brings something new to the table, but it suffers the same fate as Chris' campaign and Ustanak becomes a pain after the second fight.

Ada's campaign has true single player, but the puzzles are lame and it's too short, with not enough loose ends tied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6.   Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6. Empty

Back to top Go down

Best/Favorite Campaign in Resident evil 6.
Page 1 of 1