HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The most annoying thing about re6! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The most annoying thing about re6! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The most annoying thing about re6! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The most annoying thing about re6! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The most annoying thing about re6! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The most annoying thing about re6! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The most annoying thing about re6! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The most annoying thing about re6! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The most annoying thing about re6! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The most annoying thing about re6!

Go down 
+11
Vandal
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
37 Narwhals
ChrisRedfieldRE156
McShowtime
Teh Black Cat
Spike991
Known_Hero
RaviorStygian
Jamesy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

The most annoying thing about re6! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The most annoying thing about re6!   The most annoying thing about re6! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:00 am

McShowtime wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
You know what I find annoying? The fact that I have to find these damn emblems in order to learn more about the story Mad

They did this to prevent waiting in multiplayer games I think. Easier to make them as emblems instead of waiting for a player to read the lot of them all around.

I understand why they did it; doesn't mean I have to like it Mad
Back to top Go down
McShowtime
Cerberus
Cerberus
McShowtime

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying thing about re6!   The most annoying thing about re6! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:15 am

Known_Hero wrote:
McShowtime wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
You know what I find annoying? The fact that I have to find these damn emblems in order to learn more about the story Mad

They did this to prevent waiting in multiplayer games I think. Easier to make them as emblems instead of waiting for a player to read the lot of them all around.

Yeah, I'm the kind of guy that re-read the documents each damn run I do XD, so I was sad at first when I didn't saw any... :p
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying thing about re6!   The most annoying thing about re6! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:32 pm

I'm not sure if I said this already, but the most annoying things are QTEs and manual dodging
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying thing about re6!   The most annoying thing about re6! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:34 pm

Outbreakgirl wrote:
I'm not sure if I said this already, but the most annoying things are QTEs and manual dodging
Would you rather take QTEs for dodging? At least that's one part of the game you actual have control over.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying thing about re6!   The most annoying thing about re6! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:42 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Outbreakgirl wrote:
Would you rather take QTEs for dodging? At least that's one part of the game you actual have control over.

Actually yeah. Manual dodging feels weird for me and I don't like it. I dislike it more than the actual QTE.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying thing about re6!   The most annoying thing about re6! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:07 am

Known_Hero wrote:
McShowtime wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:

Yeah I found that annoying too. Wouldn't be an issue if the games weren't always co-op nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying thing about re6!   The most annoying thing about re6! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The most annoying thing about re6!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2