HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Favourite character design? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Favourite character design? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Favourite character design? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Favourite character design? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Favourite character design? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Favourite character design? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Favourite character design? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Favourite character design? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Favourite character design? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Favourite character design?

Go down 
+16
Spike991
Known_Hero
Teh Black Cat
RebelliousQueen
Paperface*
AL_Redfield
McShowtime
Outbreakgirl
ChrisSherry
DXP
00biohazard
Valentine Fan
JamTyrantH
Vandal
Mass Distraction
will1234562
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Favourite character design? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:12 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I was jokiiiiiiiiing.
My post was mainly referring to AL because she agreed with your joke. I was just eliminating the very thought of your suggestion for her.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:17 am

As for models, The RE remake was an innovation in both character modeling and low poly texturing, capcom took the creation of 3d characters for game engines really to the next level. The bump maps on both Chris, Jill and especially Barry was simply flawless. I played Remake recently and it just blew me away, i mean like i had RE 5 installed at the same time and i can say that Remake can be really competitive with something as perfect as RE 5 and even 6.

Now as for personal preference Chris Redfield RE 5 is favorite, his looks in that game inspired me so that almost on the second day after playing RE 5 i went to gym . His BSAA outfit and STARS were great but warrior was abit 2 much. But his design in RE 6 is even better .
Jill was great in RE 3 design, nothing will ever top that, just as wesker in RE REMAKE
I never was a fan of Leon RE 4 looks, he's kinda ugly, but in RE 6 china outfit he's really good, even his hair looks better . . .
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:31 am

Jill: REmake / Default S.T.A.R.S. uniform.

Chris: REmake / Unlockable CV:X uniform

Leon: RE4.

Claire: Are movies allowed? If so: RE Degeneration, by far.

Ada: RE4.

Wesker: RE0. I liked his attitude during his conversations with Birkin.

Sherry: RE6, d'uh.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:26 pm

Trichos wrote:
REmake Jill was pretty nice, although I wish she had her hair tucked into her cap like in the Original. It is with her Sarah Connor outfit, but then she's wearing some obnoxious goggles and a cap instead of a berret...I would say that if not Julia Voth, I would really enjoy seeing that chick who played Jill in the Original, the live action actress for Jill.

Trichos wrote:
Wesker: RE0. I liked his attitude during his conversations with Birkin.
Yep, those scenes were nice. Definately a highlight of RE0, unfortunately UC did a shitty job with Birkin and Wesker's scene. Wesker was an A-hole to Birkin, and William sounded like a 14 year old prepubescent boy(sorry for all you 14 year old prepubescent boys Surprised ), when he's a 36 year old man. He always sounded cool and stuff in RE2 and RE0, but not UC. Nor DSC or ORC for that matter.

Trichos wrote:
Sherry: RE6, d'uh.

What the hell is wrong with her in RE2?!

@Chris, can you do something about the size of your signature? It's wayyy too big.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:58 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Trichos wrote:

@Chris, can you do something about the size of your signature? It's wayyy too big.

Cs shes just a kid in RE 2 and fans of re dudes with lots of testosterone need smoking hot chicks, like she is in 6. Guess thats why Trichos was so radical and i support his radicalism . . .

Sure NP!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:08 pm

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Trichos wrote:

Cs shes just a kid in RE 2 and fans of re dudes with lots of testosterone need smoking hot chicks, like she is in 6. Guess thats why Trichos was so radical and i support his radicalism . . .

Sure NP!

No way. Capcom has a pedo audience to cater to as well. They are 27% of the RE fanbase.
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:11 pm

... re dudes with lots of testosterone need smoking hot chicks...
Yes... hot chicks... is what I need... certainly...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:15 pm

Trichos wrote:

Hey, ChrisredfieldRE156 has your number for sure. Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:21 pm

Trichos wrote:

Hell yea Cool

@Spike991: Well RE2 Remake will be out im sure and they gonna love it!!!
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:26 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Hey, ChrisRedfieldRE156 has your number for sure. Smile
Hell yea Cool
What happens in private messages stays in private messages...

He's still right, though. I mean, it's not so much her absence of developed primary sexual characteristics in RE6, it's the fact that (and therapy has taught me that pretty well) I prefer grown up people over kids everytime.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:28 pm

Trichos wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Hey, ChrisRedfieldRE156 has your number for sure. Smile
Hell yea Cool
What happens in private messages stays in private messages...

He's still right, though. I mean, it's not so much her absence of developed primary sexual characteristics in RE6, it's the fact that (and therapy has taught me that pretty well) I prefer grown up people over kids everytime.

Oingo Boingo-Little Girls
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:40 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Oingo Boingo - Little Girls
*Googleing "oingo boingo little girls"* Oh. I guess I have a new temporarily favourite song.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:46 pm

Trichos wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
*Googleing "oingo boingo little girls"* Oh. I guess I have a new temporarily favourite song.

Yea its a good song, but nothing will ever top Gary Pucketts - Young Girl. He just had to say it out loud.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:48 am

Teh Black Cat wrote:
I hated the way her face looked
In a matter of fact all of the faces in Degeneration looked weird...very weird - especially the lips.
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:38 am

will1234562 wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:
In a matter of fact all of the faces in Degeneration looked weird...very weird - especially the lips.

True. Leon's didn't look too bad, but the rest of them all looked like their faces were swollen. Like they all had a allergic reaction to something xD
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:07 am

Teh Black Cat wrote:
will1234562 wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:

True. Leon's didn't look too bad, but the rest of them all looked like their faces were swollen. Like they all had a allergic reaction to something xD

Yeah I noticed that too. Even though it's a CG movie, the graphics are obviously inferior to some of the RE games. Claire's face looked normal enough, I guess. The lips and stuff were weird though. Leon had like a dead face, while Angela had a dead-eye stare, hence the nickname, Angela "Dead-Eye" Miller. Wink Is that still the first rank you get on here?

Trichos wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Isn't it just catchy? bounce
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:17 am

Spike991 wrote:

Isn't it just catchy? bounce

Very, you might even find yourself singing "i love little girls they make me feel so good" in public. Then of course explain that its a song and you're not like that . . .
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:25 am

Quote :
Is that still the first rank you get on here?
Yes, it is. There are only two ranks now, though, the second one being Cerberus, which you'll never get out of.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:20 pm

Trichos wrote:
Quote :
Yes, it is. There are only two ranks now, though, the second one being Cerberus, which you'll never get out of.

Nope, you can get out of it, but we've decided to make you a permaneant Cerberus! Wink Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:23 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Trichos wrote:
Quote :

Nope, you can get out of it, but we've decided to make you a permanent Cerberus! Wink Congratulations!
[insert "-_-" emoticon waving a "Yay..." sign]
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 3:18 pm

I mentioned this elsewhere already, but I'm not totally against Jill's Revelations appearance, it still looks like her, but something about her face makes her look like an angry man from certain angles. I don't care for that. Soooo, fix it Capcom.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:10 am

I think the original four outfits in the remake of the first game were the best. They were easily the most detailed with those pads on the shoulders and everything.

Jill, Chris, Barry, and Wesker.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:36 pm

Spike991 wrote:
her face makes her look like an angry man

Ha ha ha, I don't know why I keep laughing at this. Very Happy Spike got his point Razz
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:56 am

Spike991 wrote:
something about her face makes her look like an angry man from certain angles.
Maybe it's from the lack of light - in here she resembles her old self.
Favourite character design? - Page 2 Rer_sc10
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:25 am

I don knwo whats with the guys that dont like Jill in Revs . . . I think she looks the best in there . . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite character design?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next