Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Favourite character design? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Favourite character design? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Favourite character design? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Favourite character design? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Favourite character design? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Favourite character design? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Favourite character design? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Favourite character design? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Favourite character design? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Favourite character design?

Go down 
+16
Spike991
Known_Hero
Teh Black Cat
RebelliousQueen
Paperface*
AL_Redfield
McShowtime
Outbreakgirl
ChrisSherry
DXP
00biohazard
Valentine Fan
JamTyrantH
Vandal
Mass Distraction
will1234562
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

Favourite character design? Empty
PostSubject: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:33 am

From 1996 to 2012,each character has gone through a huge makeover.Some changes are good,some not so good.I'm curious - which is your favourite design,for each character?

I liked Jill best in RE5,the BSAA suit (the low ponytail was very original,considering that 95% of girls in games wear a high ponytail and long hair suits her very much).
For Chris - his BSAA suit in Lost in Nightmares.In RE5 he had too unrealistic hands,but luckily Capcom changed them in the DLC(and said it was before his intense training...nice excuse XD).
For Leon - his appearance in RE4...it was screaming secret agent XD
Even thought I like the chinese style,I liked Ada the best in RE6 - black and red is classic.
For Wesker - REremake,STARS suit.
For Claire - her appearance in CVX(the jeans in Darkside Chronicles are too low for my taste)
Rebecca hasn't changed much,but I liked the STARS uniform best.
Sheva - I liked her BSAA suit the most,but the tribal outfit was pretty stylish too.
Parker - his F.B.C. suit.
Jessica - F.B.C. uniform.

Last edited by will1234562 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:58 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 3:50 am

Jill: RE3. That's the first game I actually connect her with because my knowledge on the original was only very minor before seeing RE3.

Chris: Definitely the original. That's just such a classic attire.

Leon: RE4. Gotta love that jacket man. Too bad it got stolen.

Claire: RE2. That's one hot outfit.

Ada: RE4. I actually like her in that dress, it's so classy.

Wesker: I'm propably gonna get lynched for this but... RE5. It also fits him well in MvC3.

Rebecca: Out of all the alternate outfits she got, her original S.T.A.R.S. outfit is the best.

Krauser: RE4. His outfit in DSC was nice and all but I'm sure this is the one most of us connect him with.

Sherry: RE6. Definitely.

HUNK: His Mr. Death outfit from Mercenaries 3D

Still, the best desing for any RE character is Carlos Oliveira. That U.B.C.S. outfit is just badass. From game to game, never changing. I would really like to see him again, though.

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:18 am

Chris- Resident Evil 5, I felt that it was a good design overall.

Jill- Resident Evil 1 I feel it just defines the character.

Wesker- Resident Evil 5, it's an ominous costume, I love it. The progression of his style just seemed to be going in that direction.

Leon- Resident Evil 4

Claire- DSC, it's a different costume from RE2, and it just feels like a better version of it.

Ada- Resident Evil 4

Rebecca- Nurse outfit from Mercenaries 3D

Back to top Go down
JamTyrantH
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JamTyrantH

Playstation Network J4m13hh93

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 3:47 pm

jill - quite liked her battlesuit from re5.

chris - his original outfit does it for me.

leon - i like his re4 outfit after he loses the jacket.

claire - re2 or darkside chronicles, cant really decide.

ada - assignment ada outfit.

wesker - cv outfit since it was the first outfit where he was a total badass.

rebecca - S.T.A.R.S outfit.

sherry - re6 hospital gown Wink
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:14 pm

Jill - RE1/REmake

Chris- RE1/REmake

Leon- RE4

Claire- CVX

Ada- RE2

Wesker- CVX

Rebecca- RE1/REmake

Sherry- RE2
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:23 pm

Are we talking Design or costumes? :/
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:04 am

Hmmm.....

Chris: I'm caught up between original and 6's 6 mainly because this is a battered, on edge evolved Chris, Original because it was Chris's Personal Stars uniform and the green stood out more than the others.
Jill: Its the original, Beret just made her look unique out of the rest of the unit.
Leon: Re2 that RPD uniform is iconic.
Claire: Again Re2
Wesker: I did like his original STARS outfit(wolf in Sheep's clothing) but yeah 5 not iconic(in my eyes) but its a damn sight better than his 4 outfit.
Ada: Re4 I like the entire appearance of it compared to 2's and 6's.
Nemesis: Re3(Yeah i'm mentioning my fave enemy) UC and ORC will never do him justice so RE3 is the only game that really can =/
Birkin: DSC they really went to work on his transformations and each one looked amazing.

there a few i'll post more later.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:21 am

I'm talking about over-all look and outfits. Smile

Chris - A tie between RE5 and RE6.

Sherry - RE6, I love her Edonia outfit!

Jill - RE3.

Carlos - RE3.

Claire - DSC and Resident Evil: Degeneration.

Leon - DSC and RE6. Smile

William - RE0

Annette - DSC

Ada - RE4 face and RE6 outfit.

Rebecca - RE0.

Wesker - CV and RE5.

Nemesis - RE3

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:16 am

I'll add one thing to what I said about Carlos: He looked a bit chubby in ORC. Wonder why?

00biohazard wrote:
Both, I'd guess. The costumes are a big part of the character anyway.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 9:29 am

00biohazard wrote:
Both - costumes are part of the character design.It's just faster to write "Chris BSAA",if you liked Chris in RE5, instead of writing - "his face;his uniform;his voice actor;"ect
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:09 am

will1234562 wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
Both - costumes are part of the character design.It's just faster to write "Chris BSAA",if you liked Chris in RE5, instead of writing - "his face;his uniform;his voice actor;"ect

Considering Chris and Jill have have the same faces in RE5 and REmake (with minor details like stubble, and hair) I'd have to choose costumes.

Chris: RE6 Lanshiang incident BSAA
Jill: Jill BSAA LIN
Claire: Claire CVX
Leon: RE4 Costume, without jacket
Wesker:Business suit (RE4)
Ada: RE4 dress
Rebecca: standard REmake and RE0 costume
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:29 pm

Battle-Suit Jill
Back to top Go down
McShowtime
Cerberus
Cerberus
McShowtime

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:55 pm

Chris - RE6 in China, even with his hangover look on his face XD ( being a drunk for 6 months can do some damage )

Jill - RE 5 Lost in Nightmare. Hot as hell

Leon - RE 6 in China. Leon matches my height & weight, and this outfit would look awesome on myself Very Happy

Claire - RE Degeneration.

Wesker - Midnight Suit. Killer looks for a nemesis about to bring it hard XD

Ada - RE 4, though her tight pants in RE 6 are quite a pleasure to the eyes Wink

Back to top Go down
AL_Redfield
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
AL_Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 12:48 am

Ill start with Claire cos obviously she's my favourite haha.
In RE 2: I REALLY miss her original design but honestly, i prefer the DSC version because its a little more realistic than the pink theme of her original attire.
CV: I really love her outfit here, the original one. In contrast, i really dont like her outfit in the DSC version. I gotta admit, its a little more realistic, but i somehow felt as if she lost her original identity here, not sure why.

Leon:
His RE2 one?... Pfft, i only like it cos its his signature uniform XD! The birth of his identity :3.
RE4?... Yea, its alright. Honestly, most of his outfits are plain and contains a lot of uninteresting dark colours. Haha idk, this is just in terms of outfits.

Chris:
He mostly just wears his uniforms in games, but there's really no denying that he matches them all, looks good in them all and looks awesome Smile.
Haha i dont have a particular favourite character design of his, but i DO miss it when he wasnt that buff...

Jill:
Starting with RE5. I dont hate her outfit there, but i dont like it either. Who dressed her up like that?.... Wesker?.... Or Excella?.... Whoever it was, they probably were a fan of Tekken's Nina Williams... HAHA.
RE 3... Its her casual/civilian outfit so... meh.
RE 1 (both REmake and not)... I love her original character designs in both of these so i both think theyre cool.
BSAA uniform: I like em. Theyre realistic and they match her so theyre good to me.

Ada:
I overall think she's a REALLY kick-and-bad-arse character, i mustnt argue with that, despite how much i dont like her guts. So her character design overall is well done.
Im not a big fan of her Damnation outfit though (except her high heels which wield a knife haha). She looks good in it and its realistic but she kinda lost her identity there.
Her RE6 is pretty awesome. She doesnt have her signature red dresses in it though, sadly... But still, she looks good in it and it maches her ageing status (?)... HAHA.

Oh and Wesker!
Haha he looks the same in almost everything XD. All black and Matrix-esque and all....
No doubt, an awesome character creation by Capcom though.
Back to top Go down
Paperface*
Zombie
Zombie
Paperface*

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:16 am

Jill - Battlesuit. Makes her look more stealthy and it compliments her skills & abilities very well.

Claire - CVX. It fits her fiery red hair perfectly.

Chris - RE5. He looks a little "FAT" in RE6.. tongue

Leon - RE4. but i love his jacket on RE6

Ada - I love all of Ada's outfits, I can't choose.. It's a tie between
Separate ways/Carla Radames/RE6. I like to count Carla's dress, because it's pretty Ada like.. She's known to wear dresses and i would have actually thought that, Carla's Ada and Ada's Carla(costume wise). IF i didn't surf the net and knew about Ada's campaign..

It just seems more like her to wear the blue dress than the pirate-like one..

Sheva - Original costume.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:52 am

AL_Redfield wrote:

Jill:
Starting with RE5. I dont hate her outfit there, but i dont like it either. Who dressed her up like that?.... Wesker?
Jill is a total beast in Resident Evil 5, her costume is sick in that game. And of course Wesker put her in that Battlesuit. He was practically all alone. Just him. And her. In a lab.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:18 pm

Claire: I do love her RE2 attire but in CVX she was totally looked badass in that game and in DSC she's beautiful and gorgeous there. But honestly nothing beats her CVX outfit. In Mercenaries 3D I also like her office attire. Very Happy

Rebecca: Totally the one and only her RE1 outfit it's the best. Her RE0 outfit looks good too.

Jill: The RE5 battlesuit and REmake outfit she's hot there.

Ada: Her RE2 outfit and RE4 dress. Definitely 'the bitch in the red dress' It's gorgeous.

Chris: REmake, STARS outfit and his BSAA attire.

Leon: RE4 his best looks and RE6 I really love his jacket!

Wesker: Damn, his attire in REmake and Umbrella Chronicles the best of all. I almost fell for it Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:06 pm

Leon - RE6, both of his outfits suited him really well, and I liked his hair better. In 4, his hair was a bit too "parted" for my liking.

Chris - Toss up between RE5 & RE6. Both were fine.

Jill - Definitely the BSSA outfit she wore in 5. Suited her very nicely, and loved the long hair on her.

Claire - RE2 updated version. Also, am I the only one to HATE her design in degeneration? I hated the way her face looked, her hair was a odd color, and her outfit just wasn't her.

Wesker - The midnight suit was awesome.

Rebecca - RE0.

Ada - Although the dress fits her personality quite nicely, I really liked her red top, leather pants, and boots with the gloves in RE6. Still suited her, but yet seemed more logical.

Helena - Didn't really like neither of her outfits in 6 to be honest, but if I had to choose I'd pick the first one she wore. The second outfit seemed more Claire-ish and didn't really suit Helena imo.

Sherry - RE6 with the winter coat.

Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:55 pm

Sheva: Business!!!

-for some reason, I find her rolled up sleeves to be hot!

Ada- Assignment

-it was cool to finally see her in appropriate tactical attire. Her default look is RE6 is a close second. The hottest chick in RE, IMO.

Sherry- China costume in RE6

-The only costume that makes her look like an adult.

Jill- tie between BSAA and Revelations

-blue is definitely her color. Her BSAA costume reminds me of Sarah Conner from T2.

Carla- Ada!!

-Ada clone, nuff said Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:31 pm

Mercy wrote:
AL_Redfield wrote:

Jill:
Starting with RE5. I dont hate her outfit there, but i dont like it either. Who dressed her up like that?.... Wesker?
Jill is a total beast in Resident Evil 5, her costume is sick in that game. And of course Wesker put her in that Battlesuit. He was practically all alone. Just him. And her. In a lab.

Exactly. I bet he had a hard time deciding what to dress her up in. It was probably a close tie between the Zero Suit Samus outfit and some baggy pants with a long sleeve turtle neck. Otherwise, I think Nina Williams looks real good in RE5.
Back to top Go down
AL_Redfield
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
AL_Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:29 am

Mercy wrote:
AL_Redfield wrote:

Jill:

LOL theres no denying she's a beast. But the one who dressed her up couldve been Excella too, since she follows that woman around a lot and she's the "brain" behind most of Weker's plan in RE 5...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:28 am

AL_Redfield wrote:
Mercy wrote:
AL_Redfield wrote:

Jill:

LOL theres no denying she's a beast. But the one who dressed her up couldve been Excella too, since she follows that woman around a lot and she's the "brain" behind most of Weker's plan in RE 5...
What if it was Irving.
Back to top Go down
AL_Redfield
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
AL_Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:29 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
AL_Redfield wrote:
Mercy wrote:
AL_Redfield wrote:

Jill:

What if it was Irving.

HAHA see, there's another point...
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 5:46 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
AL_Redfield wrote:
Mercy wrote:
AL_Redfield wrote:

Jill:

What if it was Irving.
I'm not sure if it was. Wesker was the one doing the experiments. Wesker basically Jill to whoever needed her at the moment. Excella is a business woman; she was the director or tricell, Irving is a business man; black market, they don't have any business with experimenting on Jill. Wesker is a science geek, it had to be him, or him and a bunch of zombified cronies.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 5:49 am

I was jokiiiiiiiiing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character design?   Favourite character design? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite character design?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next