Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 6 surprise! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 6 surprise! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 6 surprise! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 6 surprise! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 6 surprise! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 6 surprise! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 6 surprise! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 6 surprise! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 6 surprise! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 6 surprise!

Go down 
+2
Mass Distraction
RaviorStygian
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

Resident Evil 6 surprise! Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 6 surprise!   Resident Evil 6 surprise! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:23 pm

So I was just playing Mercs, and my partner died. At first, I thought, "Aw man." But then I saw how the zombie slowly turned and looked at the camera after tearing his insides out. It looked a little something like this:

I'm dead serious! I don't know if anyone else has seen it happen but this was my first time and frankly, I got excited!

I can't find it on youtube but I'm telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 surprise!   Resident Evil 6 surprise! EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 2:28 am

Oh yeah, I got this in the main game when I got killed by one of the firefighter zombies as Leon Very Happy I almost flipped the table.

I also like little nods like going to a gunstore as Leon and the save symbol being a typewriter.

Actually, the whole gunstore ordeal was like a mix of going to Kendo Gunshop in RE2 and fighting off the enemies like in RE4.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
The CG
Zombie
Zombie
The CG

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 surprise!   Resident Evil 6 surprise! EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 2:19 am

Yep, I love the little nods found in the game. I know I've overlooked a few also.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 surprise!   Resident Evil 6 surprise! EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 8:30 am

Also, did anyone notice the part in Damnation when Leon was in the hallway, right before the elevator shaft? He finds the dead bodies and looks up just to see the lickers. This scene was almost like a reconstruct of what happened in RE2.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 surprise!   Resident Evil 6 surprise! EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:00 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Also, did anyone notice the part in Damnation when Leon was in the hallway, right before the elevator shaft? He finds the dead bodies and looks up just to see the lickers. This scene was almost like a reconstruct of what happened in RE2.
Yeah, I knew exactly what seeing the dripping blood would entail.
Back to top Go down
JPHERO
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JPHERO

Playstation Network jphere09

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 surprise!   Resident Evil 6 surprise! EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:19 am

I agree some parts of leon's campaign was from other installments like Modern Red that bar that looked like the place where leon first met claire at it was pretty cool to see it! Actually the whole game was pretty awesome in my opinion Smile And i just beat the 3 main campaigns last night as well!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/japhere09
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 surprise!   Resident Evil 6 surprise! EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 10:59 am

I know this is pretty obvious, but the first time you walk into that building in Chris's chapter 2 level, it's the exact same mansion layout as RE1. Also the gas station is the same company from RE3 as the one you blow up, and isn't Jake's whistle familiar? Like that music box from CVX? Yeah. Lots of intentional throwbacks to the past games.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 surprise!   Resident Evil 6 surprise! EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 11:09 am

Mercy wrote:
I know this is pretty obvious, but the first time you walk into that building in Chris's chapter 2 level, it's the exact same mansion layout as RE1. Also the gas station is the same company from RE3 as the one you blow up, and isn't Jake's whistle familiar? Like that music box from CVX? Yeah. Lots of intentional throwbacks to the past games.
It really exemplifies CAPCOM's love for the series. Maybe it's just for fan appeal, but I like to think that they're proud of the series and enjoy making references.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 surprise!   Resident Evil 6 surprise! EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 9:47 am

I was pleased to see them, it shows how far the series has gotten. It was sort of like in Resident Evil 5, when Chris mentioned Leon and the Ganados. But it also made me wonder if Resident Evil 12 is going to have throwbacks to Resident Evil 6. I mean, the game was good, but a lot of things in the game weren't that memorable. I think I'm going to have to play the campaigns again just to see if anything sticks out other than Leon vs. Chris.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 surprise!   Resident Evil 6 surprise! EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 9:56 am

Mercy wrote:
I mean, the game was good, but a lot of things in the game weren't that memorable.
I thought everything with Jake was pretty memorable.

Yeah it'll be more memorable if you play through it multiple times, just like with most things.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 surprise!   Resident Evil 6 surprise! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 12:25 pm

BUMP

I just noticed that in the first Chapter of Leon's story that the cop you're with in the last stretch of the Chapter remarks that this was "his first day" of being a cop. Nice touch.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 surprise!   Resident Evil 6 surprise! EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:27 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
I just noticed that in the first Chapter of Leon's story that the cop you're with in the last stretch of the Chapter remarks that this was "his first day" of being a cop. Nice touch.
Sadly, it was also his last day alive.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 surprise!   Resident Evil 6 surprise! EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:33 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Sadly, it was also his last day alive.
Yeah he didn't have the skill Leon had. Sad
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 surprise!   Resident Evil 6 surprise! EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:44 am

Pretty much all the survivors in that chapter were kinda disposable. Certainly no Outbreak cast there.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 surprise!   Resident Evil 6 surprise! EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:00 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Pretty much all the survivors in that chapter were kinda disposable. Certainly no Outbreak cast there.
Honestly I think the bad boyfriend, in real life, would have been able to survive if he just kept running.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 surprise!   Resident Evil 6 surprise! EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:36 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Honestly I think the bad boyfriend, in real life, would have been able to survive if he just kept running.
Not really sure. Wasn't it a bloodshot that killed him? Those things are fast and I don't think he had the firepower to stop one.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 surprise!   Resident Evil 6 surprise! EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:27 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Not really sure. Wasn't it a bloodshot that killed him? Those things are fast and I don't think he had the firepower to stop one.
I'm sure running as fast as you can and watching your step would be sufficient to get away.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 surprise!   Resident Evil 6 surprise! EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:33 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
I'm sure running as fast as you can and watching your step would be sufficient to get away.
Considering the panic, the havoc and the amount of zombies roaming around... One way or the other, he would have eventually met his demise. At least his survival chances weren't very high.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 surprise!   Resident Evil 6 surprise! EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:26 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Lol, is that what we're calling him now? I thought it was U-something.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 surprise!   Resident Evil 6 surprise! EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:45 am

Who will ever remember the names of the random survivors from that part?

I checked on RE Wiki. The guy's name is Peter and his girlfriend was Nancy. I think those two were the only survivors at that point mentioned by name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 surprise!   Resident Evil 6 surprise! Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6 surprise!
Page 1 of 1