HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
They are all connected: RE2, Outbreak File#2, & Umbrella Chronicles! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
They are all connected: RE2, Outbreak File#2, & Umbrella Chronicles! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
They are all connected: RE2, Outbreak File#2, & Umbrella Chronicles! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
They are all connected: RE2, Outbreak File#2, & Umbrella Chronicles! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
They are all connected: RE2, Outbreak File#2, & Umbrella Chronicles! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
They are all connected: RE2, Outbreak File#2, & Umbrella Chronicles! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
They are all connected: RE2, Outbreak File#2, & Umbrella Chronicles! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
They are all connected: RE2, Outbreak File#2, & Umbrella Chronicles! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
They are all connected: RE2, Outbreak File#2, & Umbrella Chronicles! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

They are all connected: RE2, Outbreak File#2, & Umbrella Chronicles!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

They are all connected: RE2, Outbreak File#2, & Umbrella Chronicles! Empty
PostSubject: They are all connected: RE2, Outbreak File#2, & Umbrella Chronicles!   They are all connected: RE2, Outbreak File#2, & Umbrella Chronicles! EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 10:33 pm

I put this as a comment on a video, and since I spent so much time making it, I decided to post it so that everyone can know, and to find out if I was the only one to notice.
Well, there is a large neon sign on top of a building, next to the highway overpass that you fight Nyx on in File#2, and the super form of the T-0400tp in Umbrella Chronicles. I happened to come across a large neon sign in RE2's opening and saw a stunning likeness between that one and the one that was seen up close in two other games, coincidence, did the game developers overlook, did they intend to explore on that molecular small part from RE2? What did/do you think?
They are all connected: RE2, Outbreak File#2, & Umbrella Chronicles! Re2__f10
Back to top Go down
Bernard
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bernard

PostSubject: Re: They are all connected: RE2, Outbreak File#2, & Umbrella Chronicles!   They are all connected: RE2, Outbreak File#2, & Umbrella Chronicles! EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 7:33 am

Apears that,in RE Outbreak File 2,there is a scene that a police car pass in front of you,and that car is the same that Claire and Leon used after shooting and running from some zombies
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: They are all connected: RE2, Outbreak File#2, & Umbrella Chronicles!   They are all connected: RE2, Outbreak File#2, & Umbrella Chronicles! EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 9:01 am

Well obviously they're all connected. Outbreak File #2 ( and 1 ) takes place in Raccoon city. Re2 does as well, and Umbrella Chronicles is just a recap storywise.
Back to top Go down
http://ykusatwhen.bravehost.com
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: They are all connected: RE2, Outbreak File#2, & Umbrella Chronicles!   They are all connected: RE2, Outbreak File#2, & Umbrella Chronicles! EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 4:47 pm

Leon Kennedy wrote:
Well obviously they're all connected. Outbreak File #2 ( and 1 ) takes place in Raccoon city. Re2 does as well, and Umbrella Chronicles is just a recap storywise.
Yes, they are related in the sense that they all took place during the Raccoon City Incident, but I was going beyond that, I was making a connection with a pretty insignificant little thing and showing what appeared to be the same sign, years after that maybe two seconds that it appeared in RE2.
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: They are all connected: RE2, Outbreak File#2, & Umbrella Chronicles!   They are all connected: RE2, Outbreak File#2, & Umbrella Chronicles! EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:58 pm

well i think they are conected because they are resident evil games and the 3 games are of capcom
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: They are all connected: RE2, Outbreak File#2, & Umbrella Chronicles!   They are all connected: RE2, Outbreak File#2, & Umbrella Chronicles! EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 6:18 pm

Umbrella Spy wrote:
well i think they are conected because they are resident evil games and the 3 games are of capcom

Well, obviously they are all connected because they are RE and are from capcom, but I was just pointing out something a bit obscure but possibly kind of cool. As far as I know everyone else is sort of ovlivious to that connection.
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: They are all connected: RE2, Outbreak File#2, & Umbrella Chronicles!   They are all connected: RE2, Outbreak File#2, & Umbrella Chronicles! EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 7:15 pm

yeah i see what your talkin about...but did you notice too that the way follow Carlos and Jill (the first lvl of Raccoon) at the beginning and when they jump in the water of sewer is the same way follow the survivors of outbreak(but by the other side)?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: They are all connected: RE2, Outbreak File#2, & Umbrella Chronicles!   They are all connected: RE2, Outbreak File#2, & Umbrella Chronicles! EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 5:50 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:
yeah i see what your talkin about...but did you notice too that the way follow Carlos and Jill (the first lvl of Raccoon) at the beginning and when they jump in the water of sewer is the same way follow the survivors of outbreak(but by the other side)?

Yes, I noticed that the first time I was going through.Smile I think it was pretty cool, even though they didn't follow RE3's storyline, and I liked going throught the Outbreak levels with Jill & Carlos. Also, some of the parts that you go on in the first level, are only on File#2, they did a good job of putting that level together. Also, for the second level, the Train Station, that was the level from the "Underbelly" scenario, which was pretty cool to go throught with Jill and Carlos, but in File#2, it was a pain in the ass.Smile
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: They are all connected: RE2, Outbreak File#2, & Umbrella Chronicles!   They are all connected: RE2, Outbreak File#2, & Umbrella Chronicles! EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 6:34 am

oh yeah and did you noticed too that barry is absolutely erased from Umbrella chronicles?they never speack about him,you dont see him in the cinematics of the mansion and you dont even get any file about his profile...(every other S.T.A.R.S. except him,even the members of team bravo have each a profile).
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: They are all connected: RE2, Outbreak File#2, & Umbrella Chronicles!   They are all connected: RE2, Outbreak File#2, & Umbrella Chronicles! EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 8:27 am

PublicEnemy wrote:
oh yeah and did you noticed too that barry is absolutely erased from Umbrella chronicles?they never speack about him,you dont see him in the cinematics of the mansion and you dont even get any file about his profile...(every other S.T.A.R.S. except him,even the members of team bravo have each a profile).

yea i notice that and i get angry because barry burton is one of the best characters of the mansion incident Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: They are all connected: RE2, Outbreak File#2, & Umbrella Chronicles!   They are all connected: RE2, Outbreak File#2, & Umbrella Chronicles! EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 9:06 am

PublicEnemy wrote:

He was mentioned in like one document, but he is never seen and absent from any of the cinimatics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They are all connected: RE2, Outbreak File#2, & Umbrella Chronicles!   They are all connected: RE2, Outbreak File#2, & Umbrella Chronicles! Empty

Back to top Go down

They are all connected: RE2, Outbreak File#2, & Umbrella Chronicles!
Page 1 of 1