Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Outbreak file 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Outbreak file 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Outbreak file 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Outbreak file 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Outbreak file 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Outbreak file 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Outbreak file 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Outbreak file 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Outbreak file 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Outbreak file 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Down
Admin
Admin
Down

Playstation Network none...

Resident Evil Outbreak file 2 Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil Outbreak file 2   Resident Evil Outbreak file 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:57 pm

Here is a Nice picture I found of Resident evil Outbreak file # 2 hope you like it
Resident Evil Outbreak file 2 Reoutbreak2-3
Scenarios

The player chooses a scenario, difficulty level and a character. The difficulty level is tied to what enemies and items the player encounters as they progress through the scenario. The game has five scenarios, each of which has an event checklist consisting of special actions that the player must perform to reach 100% completion. Upon doing so the player will unlock "Infinity Mode" in which all the player's weapons never break or run out of ammunition.

Each scenario also has "SP" items. These are invisible items hidden throughout the level, and are randomly generated on two paths. There are twenty scenario items for each scenario, and twenty items specific to each character hidden across the five scenarios. If acquired, these items unlock new costumes and the option to listen to their ad-libs.

Controls

The ad-lib driven communication system used in Outbreak was retained and improved on. Rather than using USB headphones or a computer keyboard, players use a command "ad-lib" system which consists of ten key command phrases, used with the right joystick on the PlayStation controller, and a button which selected lines depending on the situation (e.g. Announce the status of the player). The player can select items from their teammate's inventory and request it, or ask them to use it. The new additions included the ad-lib phrase "Sorry", and the ability to say comments based on what players were looking at on the Map and File screens.

The sequel also boasted a new difficulty feature and some changes to the game's balance. These include a new "Nightmare Mode" and several alterations to previous damage charts.

Regional differences

In the American version of the game, the 'ad-libs' from the first game have been removed. Subsequently only when a character uses the analog stick or makes a request do they make a noise. If context ad-libbing is attempted no sounds are made, negatively affecting gameplay. If a player attempts to tell another that they are poisoned the chances the message will be noticed are low if they are in the middle of combat. The Japanese release features full voices, while the European features only voices and no text.mono palomito

The Japanese version features Japanese subtitles for the cutscenes while all characters speak English, like previous Biohazard games. Because of the character variety, this leads to a strange continuation where the Japanese subtitles read as having all characters saying the same thing in some situations.

Linda is called Rinda in the Japanese version. Although the characters still say her name as Linda during cutscenes, the NPC select screen shows her name beginning with an R, similar to her NPC name in the original Outbreak. This may have been accidental.

In Japan the game ran on the KDDI MMBB service. In America, this service was swapped out for the Sega Network Application Package. Because of this change, several features were removed from the NTSC/PAL versions, including private messaging, advance search options, and special options to limit the rankings to find specific ranks.
More Info Here
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Outbreak file 2   Resident Evil Outbreak file 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:29 am

Hey, this looks exactly like my File#2.Smile This is an amazing game, if you have played the first Outbreak, you should definately get this one. At first I sort of didn't like how it was sort of off doing its own thing, when the first Outbreak had plenty of references to the other RE games, and more specifically RE2 & RE3, but File#2 just expands a little more, and if you are looking for references to the others, the last two scenarios Desperate Times & End Of The Road are just what you have been looking for, I give it a 10/10.Smile
Also Down, did you copy/paste this from Wikipedia, this looks pretty familiar?.Smile
Back to top Go down
Down
Admin
Admin
Down

Playstation Network none...

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Outbreak file 2   Resident Evil Outbreak file 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:31 am

yea it says read more here at the bottom so yea
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Outbreak file 2   Resident Evil Outbreak file 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:55 am

the first Outbreak game was just a joke because to me it is the worst RE game...but file 2 is an improvement over the first game...i will give an overall score of 3.5/5 for the game
Back to top Go down
Michael
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Outbreak file 2   Resident Evil Outbreak file 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:40 am

i got the first and second outbreak games. they are confusing as hell xD, then again, im not very used to the old resident evil games Razz
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Outbreak file 2   Resident Evil Outbreak file 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:53 am

Michael wrote:
i got the first and second outbreak games. they are confusing as hell xD, then again, im not very used to the old resident evil games Razz

Yeah, i think the same... But mostly... Surviving story is great and i always loved surviving game and movies... Well, esp. surviving alien outbreak... Cant say zombies are aliens, but still there are some crazy ass mutants out there Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Michael
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Outbreak file 2   Resident Evil Outbreak file 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:13 pm

i also have Code Veronica X, and it makes my head hurt in the beginning playing as Claire trying to do everything xD
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Outbreak file 2   Resident Evil Outbreak file 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:06 am

Michael wrote:
i also have Code Veronica X, and it makes my head hurt in the beginning playing as Claire trying to do everything xD

Heeey! Next time think before saying something about Claire! Some ppl think she is best character... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Michael
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Outbreak file 2   Resident Evil Outbreak file 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:00 am

i never said anything bad O_o i just said the beginning of the game is confusing for me....oh..it was the way i worded it, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Outbreak file 2   Resident Evil Outbreak file 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:50 am

Michael wrote:
i never said anything bad O_o i just said the beginning of the game is confusing for me....oh..it was the way i worded it, isn't it?

No, I completely agree, the beginning of Code Veronica throws you out there and it is pretty overwhelming with all of the stuff that you have to do, but once you get over the hill(metaphorically), then it is alot of fun, & one of my personal favorites.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Outbreak file 2   Resident Evil Outbreak file 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Outbreak file 2
Page 1 of 1