HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
[Umbrella Chronicles] Help with S-ranking Umbrella's End 3 (TALOS level) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
[Umbrella Chronicles] Help with S-ranking Umbrella's End 3 (TALOS level) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
[Umbrella Chronicles] Help with S-ranking Umbrella's End 3 (TALOS level) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
[Umbrella Chronicles] Help with S-ranking Umbrella's End 3 (TALOS level) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
[Umbrella Chronicles] Help with S-ranking Umbrella's End 3 (TALOS level) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
[Umbrella Chronicles] Help with S-ranking Umbrella's End 3 (TALOS level) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
[Umbrella Chronicles] Help with S-ranking Umbrella's End 3 (TALOS level) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
[Umbrella Chronicles] Help with S-ranking Umbrella's End 3 (TALOS level) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
[Umbrella Chronicles] Help with S-ranking Umbrella's End 3 (TALOS level) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

[Umbrella Chronicles] Help with S-ranking Umbrella's End 3 (TALOS level)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Aurora

[Umbrella Chronicles] Help with S-ranking Umbrella's End 3 (TALOS level) Empty
PostSubject: [Umbrella Chronicles] Help with S-ranking Umbrella's End 3 (TALOS level)   [Umbrella Chronicles] Help with S-ranking Umbrella's End 3 (TALOS level) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:45 pm

I'm about to throw my Wii remote at the TV screen now... This is getting ridiculous.
Basically I chose the one path in the maze that has 5 steps instead of 6, and I did NOT get a game over once, not even right after the checkpoint; yet I still only get a B for time??? I got S for everything else, just that stupid B for time ruining everything!! GRRR. I really don't know how I can improve the speed to an A... I mean sometimes I would accidentally wipe out enemies with an MRL (because with a bunch of weapons it's hard not to confuse which weapon you're using), which could only IMPROVE the time, and I used like 6 MRL shots on the final boss, using barely two minutes in total on both forms of the boss. What am I doing wrong?? Any tips would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down

[Umbrella Chronicles] Help with S-ranking Umbrella's End 3 (TALOS level)
Page 1 of 1