HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion

Go down 
+51
residentleet
VitalSigns
Mullet_Wesker
PAULSAMSON
Jamesy
VoyageTreader08
ToCool74
Revenant662
Ssplain
DivideByZero
DampRevil
weskydude
EQOAnostalgia
Pau Diaz
Shrike
halestride
Sundown31
02viperacr
Valentine Fan
gowett
AWDCP
The mastAH!
Sakura the zombie slayer
37 Narwhals
chrisredfield84
Minizue
GTMippey
RaviorStygian
MSR
Industrial Ridden
PWNERX
gucci13
Progenitor
will1234562
Spike991
Melissa_89
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Teh Black Cat
DeadlyGenetics
chrisredfielmusculo
kevdliu
00biohazard
RebelliousQueen
chocotricks
Ghost Leader
Nobudy
Venoym
White Rock
Mass Distraction
Methsia
Vandal
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:53 am

There is Dead Rising and Dead Island. Dead Island actually is on a vacation. Honestly, I don't think it's necessary for Leon or Chris to experience that since they usually are prepared. It would make more sense if it happened to Claire since it kind of didnhappen in Degeneration and she would be a more likely character to be "caught with her pants down."
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 8:34 am

chocotricks wrote:
RE7 Barry is the main antagonist DUNDUNDUN~ You see Barry was secretly working with Wesker the whole time up until his death. At that point Barry took over all together working on new B.O.W's etcetc. There's also this big tyrant him and wesker were working on and barry is able to control it (thats coming from Damnation) AND AND JILL IS IN IT, AND THEN SHES ALL LIKE WTF BARRY THEN HES LIKE MUAHAHAHA I AM EVIL JILL.

HELLLLLLLLLL NNNNNOOOOO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Sakura the zombie slayer
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Sakura the zombie slayer

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 8:39 am

I want is Claire, Jill and Rebecca to be in it at least. If Leon's in RE7, I hope Ada isn't in it too, because we've all played RE2 or RE4 (correct me if I'm wrong), so we all know that Ada and Leon have a thing for each other, but none of them will admit that they still love each other, or just kiss or something. I'm getting board of their games and I feel that it's time for new romances to blossom in the series, just as long as the game doesn't turn into 'the Bold and the beautiful' or something. Furthermore, it's kind of weird that Ada always happens to be around whenever Leon's in trouble, unless of course, she's keeping an eye out for him.
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:52 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:
I've been thinking about it the other day, and I'd love for them to go in a different direction in 7 in terms of story. I'd like to see Leon, Chris, Jill, etc outside of their "job" and work. I'd like to see them not prepared in an outbreak for once, or not be sent somewhere. Instead perhaps at home, visiting family. I'd just like to see them as normal people and be completely clueless as to whats going on, at least when the game starts.

Perhaps have one campaign with Claire and Chris visiting family or on vacation and an outbreak occurs. I also think that would be a great way to get Claire back into the fighting scene.

I really like this.

We've been seeing the characters, as like BSAA members, going into a Mission, prepared and geared up for awhile now. RE5, RER, LIN, RE6.

I especially want to see Claire, or maybe Jill, as far as the main characters go, but they need to have these extra-ordinary characters in a normal environment, doing normal stuff, when some sort of T-virus(or whatever) leak occurs.

Jill on vacation at the beach wearing a bikini? Not exactly the kind of gear she took to the Spencer Estate or the Queen Zenobia.

Chris chillin at the beach with one of those hawaiaan style shirts, and shorts, wearing a lay around his neck.

Life's a beach. That could be RE7's slogan.

I also like the thought of no weapons starting out. They'd still have their awesome fighting techniques.

It doesn't even need to be on a beach, like Mercy said we already have Dead Island. It could be a simple family holiday. Like Chris and Claire seeing their family on thanksgiving for example. All they'd have starting out is a old kitchen knife.

These are the possible pairings I would like to see in 7 working together;

Claire+Chris visiting family while having no idea as to whats going on.
Jill+(Someone she's familiar with and haven't seen in awhile, perhaps Barry) they as well aren't aware of whats taking place and luckily meet up, both confused.
Jake+(Maybe Rebecca or even a new character working for the BSSA) Now Jake is more familiar with the situation. He's in the same place they showed in the cutscene when you finished his campaign, this could be where the outbreak began. The newer member (or old) was sent in. These were the only two to be familiar with what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Sakura the zombie slayer
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Sakura the zombie slayer

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:47 am

I like your ideas, The Black Cat.

Last edited by Sakura the zombie slayer on Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:18 pm

You know it's strange, a lot of people forget that part of Resident Evil 6 took place during Christmas. I mean it kind of says that Chris lives a busy life, he mentioned Claire to Jake ; maybe before he was dealing with everything that morning he was talking with her before he went out to kill a bunch of giant monsters by jumping on their backs and stabbing them with their Godzilla spikes.
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:32 am

I would like to have RE7 focus more on Single Player, but don't totally cut out the Co-Op. Remember back in the old days of RE, RE2, RE3, and RCV where the Partners would split up and look for clues? They should bring that back, and have segments where you can play as both partners during separate parts of the campaign, but during some parts both characters will be in the same room working together (The Co-Op Segments).

Main Characters (RE7): Claire, Steve, HUNK, Jill, Rebecca, Barry, Billy, Alex Wesker, Jake Muller, and Sherry.

Cameo Characters (RE7): Leon, Ada, Helen, Piers, Chris.

BRING BACK THE ZOMBIES!!!

I'm done.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:44 am

AWDCP wrote:
I would like to have RE7 focus more on Single Player, but don't totally cut out the Co-Op. Remember back in the old days of RE, RE2, RE3, and RCV where the Partners would split up and look for clues? They should bring that back, and have segments where you can play as both partners during separate parts of the campaign, but during some parts both characters will be in the same room working together (The Co-Op Segments).

Main Characters (RE7): Claire, Steve, HUNK, Jill, Rebecca, Barry, Billy, Alex Wesker, Jake Muller, and Sherry.

BRING BACK THE ZOMBIES!!!

I'm done.

i like your ideias man
i would like chris to be in it trough

they could either
a)finish his story(he is getting old) or
b)make him have a main role in resident evil 7
and then dont include the character again in any of the next games(the main titles,prequels would be fine trough)
for at least a few years

and i agree,claire should be in it for shure
i would also like for barry to have a role in resident evil 7 has well
cheers
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:54 am

AWDCP wrote:

That's 15 characters in total including a couple of DEAD as all hell characters. I don't think any Resident Evil had 15 characters, much less 10 main characters.

Additionally, if you want to go back to the old days of Resident Evil, just play the old games. This thread's purpose is discussion of advancement of the series. I think Dead Space is improving on the single player/multiplayer campaign experience. Whereas Resident Evil Ø did what you described. I believe of they can find a way for it to work they should try to incorporate both elements from Resident Evil Ø's automatic switch and Dead Space's multiplayer campaign.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:33 am

In advanced, I'd like to apologize for double posting, but I think I have to say this on a fresh page.

I have been thinking over some posts, particularly the ones where forum members express how they think Resident Evil 7's next story should be like, how it should play, who should be in it… What really stuck to my mind was when Spike said "The main characters should be caught with their pants down." Mainly because I got an image of Jill with her pants down, but also because how the game might be played. And I explain myself in detail below in how I think this might work out. Unlike several ideas that I just don't think that will work are characters on holidays, like I said before, part of Resident Evil 6 took place during Christmas and Chris was out in the field instead of spending his time with his family. I think there's a better way for the infection to catch the characters off guard. Another thing I see going around in terms of story are excessive characters. Honestly, three campaigns that are all co-op are a little crazy, if Capcom limits the characters they allow in, they could focus more on the characters that actually matter to the story instead of just having characters just tag along because things are happening. As much as I would like to see Rebecca again, it doesn't necessarily mean she fits in the scenario I created. Anyway, here are my thoughts in terms of story and features.

Plot: Jake Muller is trapped with no food, no water, and no weapons in a war torn middle-eastern city after a nuclear attack. His main goal is to survive as he faces bio-organic weapon residue and find out the city's great mystery.

Incidentally, TerraSave steps into to lend what's left of the population of the city, medical aide. Member Claire Redfield volunteers but her camp is soon attacked by the very lives they're trying to save, they were prepared, but not for this. Also stranded with no means of weapons, food or water, Claire has to use her survivalist instinct to make it through to the end.

Features: Borders of radioactive waste which could cause infection, intuitive puzzles and survivalist tactics, two separate campaigns that intertwine during the story, single player/co-operative options, elemental presence, and weapon fashioning--in order to survive, you must figure out how to fashion the best possible weapon with the given surroundings.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:42 am

i love the claire ideia,a campaign like that with claire
would be really fun to play

(havent played re6,so cant say much about jake)
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:41 pm

[/quote] Additionally, if you want to go back to the old days of Resident Evil, just play the old games. This thread's purpose is discussion of advancement of the series. I think Dead Space is improving on the single player/multiplayer campaign experience. Whereas Resident Evil Ø did what you described. I believe of they can find a way for it to work they should try to incorporate both elements from Resident Evil Ø's automatic switch and Dead Space's multiplayer campaign. [/quote]

I know their trying to advance the series, and that's good. I just feel like they are advancing a little too much. I mean playing Co-Op is awesome, I'll admit. But I think their focusing more on the action than the survival horror RE was founded on. I'm not saying anything bad about the series. Also, RE ø did do what I sadi, but I wish they would bring back that back. (Also, I wish I had PS3/Xbox 360, because I want to play Dead Space 3 so bad.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:50 pm

I really like Spike's idea. That's actually the perfect way to have an RE game be more survival-esque and still have it make sense story wise. You start out unprepared, but gradually get more and more efficient with what you find.

It's like RE4. Leon wasn't really prepared for the situation going in, but as he got deeper and deeper into it he found more and more things that made him stronger.

That's what RE6 is missing. That is the sole reason why I don't like it as much as the others. There's only one way to do things. All of your weapons are already at their peak and can't be upgraded, and every character has their own weapons with no way of changing them. It's just too static and linear. I don't care if it's not scary enough. I want some variety and customization.

It's still a fantastic game in my book, though. Excellent controls, tons of content, fun gameplay, and a fun RE story (as long as it's not Leon's boring campaign). But it's extreme linearity really does bring it down a bit for me, and I only started realizing it recently.

The thing I want the most, and I mean the most from RE7 is to go back to the style of RE4/5 and have more customization and options for how to handle things and what you want in your inventory. There are so many ways to play RE4 (and 5, somewhat), which is one of the reasons why it has such a high replay-value.

Another detail I would like to see return would be to have more hidden treasures and rooms. RE4 has a crap ton of small secrets and hidden goodies. A crap ton. Seriously. Every single playthrough I do always has me finding something I never knew was there before. I'm sure the next five or so playthroughs will have the same thing happen. There was unhealthy attention to detail in that game when it came to putting little side extras throughout the main campaign.

So, really what I'm trying to say is that I hope RE7 borrows heavily from RE4's gameplay, because it's a thing of beauty.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:11 pm

Well I kind of said it twice already but I don't think a holiday resort would work with Resident Evil. I works with Dead Island and whatnot, but not Resident Evil. I posted my ideas on the plot which incorporate all of the ideas Spike has without it having to take place in the beach. Because face it, after you pass the beach, there's not much else to go. The city? Then it just turns into Left 4 Dead and there's a chance that there could be a gun store; speaking of which, why did Leon and Helena choose not to take any weapons? When they had the chance to?

I also expound on weaponry in my last post, I don't think you should be constricted to using guns all the time, rather use the surroundings.
Back to top Go down
gowett
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
gowett

Steam : gowett

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:43 pm

We have seen allmost all the characters in more then one game! But I would love to see barry in a new game!

Last edited by gowett on Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 7:44 pm

I'd honestly love a game where Jill and Rebecca come back. If Capcom can't come up with a story that Rebecca could fit into, Claire would work fine as well. Since I'm a massive Jill fan, I'd of course love a game where you play as her again. Claire deserves to be a main character in another RE game, considering that she hasn't been in that position since Code Veronica.

Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:45 pm

Teh Black Cat wrote:

It could be a simple family holiday. Like Chris and Claire seeing their family on thanksgiving for example. All they'd have starting out is a old kitchen knife.

I think CGI films should fill us in such details. In a game, No. If i know capcom any better, they would only add elements in games that is PERFECT in every way. So adding elements that are non-business would require work from devs which capcom would not think as logical for a game. Even with 400+ employees for RE 6, we did have redundancy in RE 6. Like jake's campaign was mostly in circumstances that will meet up with other cast and involve in their mission which we already played in respective character's campaign. Ofcourse, they did explain the outbreak in china on a massive scale with cutscenes that shows outbreak.

I too feel that characters getting involved in non-outbreak fiction should be covered in CGI films or mangas. Which degeneration did. Claire was not assigned on any mission. Damnation......a little.......with leon explaining himself on a vacation and being dumped on a plane.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 9:07 am

I'm not really worried about who's it or where it takes place, but there are things I think just doesn't work. Kind of like Resident Evil 5 ending on the inside of a volcano. I am worried about the game's mechanics and gameplay though.
Back to top Go down
Sakura the zombie slayer
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Sakura the zombie slayer

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:15 am

Mercy wrote:
Well I kind of said it twice already but I don't think a holiday resort would work with Resident Evil. I works with Dead Island and whatnot, but not Resident Evil. I posted my ideas on the plot which incorporate all of the ideas Spike has without it having to take place in the beach. Because face it, after you pass the beach, there's not much else to go. The city? Then it just turns into Left 4 Dead and there's a chance that there could be a gun store; speaking of which, why did Leon and Helena choose not to take any weapons? When they had the chance to?

I also expound on weaponry in my last post, I don't think you should be constricted to using guns all the time, rather use the surroundings.
What about if their family lived in a small town, without any cities? Then they could just go around town after the beach.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:34 pm

I'm not sure how Capcom could really reboot a series that has been going strong since 1996. Sure, fans gripe over all the changes, but to reboot the series now would mean doing it from square one again in either the style of the old games on new formats, imitating the newer games or doing something totally new with it altogether. And we all know the older far better RE games are a thing of the past now, with even Capcom confessing that these games don't sell as well as action titles and so they won't shoot a cow that makes them a whole lot of milk.

I just don't see how that's possible. Rebooting the series, I mean. Maybe they should just end the series and make a new series that can be action horror without RE being involved. Of course, in their eyes, that's not profitable. Capcom want the RE name included to sell it. We all know Operation Raccoon City was a piece of trash for the most part, but we bought it nonetheless. That's all Capcom are bothered about. We pay for RE, we get RE. Whether that's a great RE product, who knows?

Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:26 am

It's true, the name sells. The reason why Umbrella Chronicles sold more than Darkside Chronicles was because people didn't know how Umbrella Chronicles would play. When the game sold well and the sequel came out, they expected another horrible game and ignored it, even if DSC was way better.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:49 pm

Teh Black Cat wrote:
I also like the thought of no weapons starting out. They'd still have their awesome fighting techniques.

It doesn't even need to be on a beach, like Mercy said we already have Dead Island. It could be a simple family holiday. Like Chris and Claire seeing their family on thanksgiving for example. All they'd have starting out is a old kitchen knife.

We probably shouldn't have RE7 on the Death Star either, because Star Wars Rogue Squadron III did that already.

You see, I haven't played Dead Island, nor do I plan to. So the beech idea, while I was just using as a little example, will still be new to RE.

Whenever you mentioned the family holiday idea, I picture Chris in a reindeer decorated, uncomfortably itchy, Christmas sweater. Smile

Teh Black Cat wrote:

Jill+(Someone she's familiar with and haven't seen in awhile, perhaps Barry) they as well aren't aware of whats taking place and luckily meet up, both confused.
Jake+(Maybe Rebecca or even a new character working for the BSSA) Now Jake is more familiar with the situation. He's in the same place they showed in the cutscene when you finished his campaign, this could be where the outbreak began. The newer member (or old) was sent in. These were the only two to be familiar with what's going on.

BTW, although this hasn't been said in the games, yet, I do recall hearing that Chris and Claire's parents died.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:01 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:

BTW, although this hasn't been said in the games, yet, I do recall hearing that Chris and Claire's parents died.
That information is from the novels, not the actual game canon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:07 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:

Spike Reaver wrote:
although this hasn't been said in the games, yet
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:12 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:

Spike Reaver wrote:
although this hasn't been said in the games, yet
You did say that, I noticed. I still felt like pointing that out before anyone goes into any conclusions.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion
Page 9 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next