HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion

Go down 
+51
residentleet
VitalSigns
Mullet_Wesker
PAULSAMSON
Jamesy
VoyageTreader08
ToCool74
Revenant662
Ssplain
DivideByZero
DampRevil
weskydude
EQOAnostalgia
Pau Diaz
Shrike
halestride
Sundown31
02viperacr
Valentine Fan
gowett
AWDCP
The mastAH!
Sakura the zombie slayer
37 Narwhals
chrisredfield84
Minizue
GTMippey
RaviorStygian
MSR
Industrial Ridden
PWNERX
gucci13
Progenitor
will1234562
Spike991
Melissa_89
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Teh Black Cat
DeadlyGenetics
chrisredfielmusculo
kevdliu
00biohazard
RebelliousQueen
chocotricks
Ghost Leader
Nobudy
Venoym
White Rock
Mass Distraction
Methsia
Vandal
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 6:03 am

PWNERX wrote:
chocotricks wrote:
Resident evil 7 should just be an online mmo on a smartphone or tablet......wait they did that to the new BoF
If they had this, where you create a survivor with your own, limited skillset, and try to find the best places to survive, while completing quests to find information/gain information.
They already have this. It's called Biohazard: Outbreak Survive but it's Japane only. Not sure if it's still a thing since it was before the time of tablets, quite early on in the whole smartphone business.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:03 am

Greetings Human Peoples.

I have come to share the thoughts that my mind bequeathed upon me.

Eh. I think it would be better if they, uhh, be on "hiatus mode" with RE7. There are a lot of speculations from the Internetz right now. I'm pretty sure you guys have heard about/have seen some articles about "Resident Evil 7: The War Ends Nao". But really, what if this is just another game that would disappoint the faanns? You have to admit, "SOME yet FEW" of us are like "meh." on RE6. Sure it was good, but not as good as its ancestors.

We all disliked some part of the previous game. IF Capcom still wanted to try to hit it big, then it's their choice. It's just that.. you know..

"NOW'S NOT THE TIME."

They can always make another CGI movie to fill in the missing details. About the things we don't know about. Like, what happened to Becky Chambers and her "almost" lovey-dovey-arm-tattooed-handcuffed-flailing-exCon-guy? Or does Barry still has his mustache? What about Jessica and Raymond? And the long lost Alex Wesker? Whatever happened to Ark Thompson? Some of us are really looking for an explanation for all of this. This might be a good time for Capcom to produce stuff like this.

IN SHORT:

Barry's mustache is still a mystery. And I like cheesecakes.

[EDIT:]

This is just my opinion, btw.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 3:53 pm

The 'stache was in RE1, RE3, RE5: Mercs, and even the movie (which sucked). He had better have the 'stache.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 5:41 pm

His stache is actually a B.O.W. created in a test tube by the Organization to ensure the fall of Umbrella. This is why Barry dissapeared after the BSAA was formed. It makes a lot of sense if you don't think about it.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:31 pm

DivideByZero wrote:
Like, what happened to Becky Chambers
Good question.
DivideByZero wrote:
and her "almost" lovey-dovey-arm-tattooed-handcuffed-flailing-exCon-guy?
He's doing a good job avoiding the soldiers and government agents that we play as.
DivideByZero wrote:
Whatever happened to Ark Thompson?
That'd be nice, but I have a feeling that most of the current employees at Capcom wouldn't even know who he is.
Back to top Go down
Revenant662
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Revenant662

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:49 pm

I'd hope if they were to do a "Resident Evil 7" that they would at least name it something else or start over, like a spin off or something. I loved the older games don't get me wrong...but at least start fresh and do something new.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 12:10 am

Narwhals is correct!

Okay so what I want gameplay-wise from RE7, single player(with a totally separate Co-Op experience), to keep some resemblance to RE's unique controls(RE6's controls were really nice, but I do prefer the tank-controls ala RE5 and RER), I also believe that while remaining loyal to RE's schematics, they should also impliment cool new advancements such as...not forcing real-time, but allow for both the real-time inventory and the one from earlier games which pauses all the action. Being able to utilize both during the game. I.e. You press Y to go to your Real-Time inventory and you access your Vintage action-pausing inventory by holding Y. Unless its Co-Op, in which case it would obviously need to be real-time. And honestly, I would enjoy having camera angles back, but to retain the innovative aiming system introduced in RE4. Oh and to allow the player to hotkey weapons and items, or have a quick real-time way to change your eqiupped item/weapon, regardless of whether you play with the real-time or vintage inventory system. I think they should tone down the action, not rid of it entirely. RE6 was good control-wise, but its really pushing it with all the jumping and rolling and duck n cover stuff.

Story-wise, I would prefer they use a n00bie who doesnt know shit and who is having to figure everything out for the first time. Not the action movie stars like Chris/Jill/Leon/Claire or any of those lads or Lassies. For a great horror experience the character the player controls should ideally be inexperienced. RE1 anyone? Thats most of it. Hopefully Capcom does that and fills in the holes.

For some reason I always pictire Ark from Survivor when I think of the type of character I want to see in RE7. Not Ark specifically but something like that. Inexperienced with BOWs and yes, the Z word, Zombies, but still be armed, like maybe we play as a detective, late at night, abandoned precinct, ect. Kinda like that part in that game Condemned 2 for 360. And when I say armed I mean like a pistol. And enemies dont drop ammo for your gun.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:25 am

I don't know, maybe RE7 should have multiple viewpoints, not too many like 6, but like in RE2 or 1. Heck, maybe more like 0.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:54 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
Narwhals is correct!

Okay so what I want gameplay-wise from RE7, single player(with a totally separate Co-Op experience), to keep some resemblance to RE's unique controls(RE6's controls were really nice, but I do prefer the tank-controls ala RE5 and RER), I also believe that while remaining loyal to RE's schematics, they should also impliment cool new advancements such as...not forcing real-time, but allow for both the real-time inventory and the one from earlier games which pauses all the action. Being able to utilize both during the game. I.e. You press Y to go to your Real-Time inventory and you access your Vintage action-pausing inventory by holding Y. Unless its Co-Op, in which case it would obviously need to be real-time. And honestly, I would enjoy having camera angles back, but to retain the innovative aiming system introduced in RE4. Oh and to allow the player to hotkey weapons and items, or have a quick real-time way to change your eqiupped item/weapon, regardless of whether you play with the real-time or vintage inventory system. I think they should tone down the action, not rid of it entirely. RE6 was good control-wise, but its really pushing it with all the jumping and rolling and duck n cover stuff.

Story-wise, I would prefer they use a n00bie who doesnt know shit and who is having to figure everything out for the first time. Not the action movie stars like Chris/Jill/Leon/Claire or any of those lads or Lassies. For a great horror experience the character the player controls should ideally be inexperienced. RE1 anyone? Thats most of it. Hopefully Capcom does that and fills in the holes.

For some reason I always pictire Ark from Survivor when I think of the type of character I want to see in RE7. Not Ark specifically but something like that. Inexperienced with BOWs and yes, the Z word, Zombies, but still be armed, like maybe we play as a detective, late at night, abandoned precinct, ect. Kinda like that part in that game Condemned 2 for 360. And when I say armed I mean like a pistol. And enemies dont drop ammo for your gun.

Guess a remake would fit most of those requirements, but for a new title, thats been progressing from that for a long time already, i think it would be too much. Plus if it will have a character that appears fo the first time, it would look more like a spin off then continence of the series, especially if he/she is not aware of what is going on, it will make it look like a fresh start then a new addition. I guess story circulates so much around Chris/Leon that it will take at least 1 game to kind of pass on story to a new character, say Jake or whoever it will be. Dont get me wrong, i kinda like what you wrote there, but once again it will fit REmake or a spinoff, like an in between series story to introduce a new character, but for a new title i dont know . . . I guess the biggest problem (or at least 1 of the - ) is that there isnt a main antagonist, who will take the story in his hands, that way guess there will be no necessity to have those main protagonists, that kinda bores gamers (not me though), so if there will be a main antihero who wont DIE at least for couple of games, it will be much easier to switch from Chris to Leon, Jake, Clair and even more so to new characters. As for the controls, i have no idea what they should do, cs if the keep RE 6 controls, it will disappoint oldschollers, get back to RE5 controls will disappoint new generation gamers, its a very slippery slope, but 1 thing is for sure, that irritates everyone are those quick time events.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 9:33 am

PWNERX wrote:
I don't know, maybe RE7 should have multiple viewpoints, not too many like 6, but like in RE2 or 1. Heck, maybe more like 0.
A Resident Evil 0 style game actually sounds great. I loved that game. It had too much back tracking though, so much so that I got confused and never knew how far I was progressing or what items I needed or didn't need.

I think Resident Evil 0 needed that though because of the character switch mechanic. It would have been too hard to keep track of your characters if you couldn't switch between them on the fly, but now you can pretty much do that no problem if Capcom ever decided to do that again.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 12:47 pm

Vandal wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
A Resident Evil 0 style game actually sounds great. I loved that game. It had too much back tracking though, so much so that I got confused and never knew how far I was progressing or what items I needed or didn't need.

I think Resident Evil 0 needed that though because of the character switch mechanic. It would have been too hard to keep track of your characters if you couldn't switch between them on the fly, but now you can pretty much do that no problem if Capcom ever decided to do that again.
Take away the large amounts of backtracking and bring an item box or a larger inventory. What irritated me the most was the lack of item boxes. It's the reason we had some of the backtracking anyway.

Either way someone out there is going to complain about it being too "similar" to the older games. But then making a game like 4 would cause someone to complain and say it's too similar to the new games. It won't matter too much to me, but the majority might want something different from the older and newer games.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:37 pm

Well, modern control with classic difficulty/gameplay mechanics and characters equals a win. EPIC win. Shall I say...a Groovy game.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 2:12 pm

Vandal wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Weird, I never had any issues with that...jk. It actually did get pretty bad when you first go to the chappel and the sewage facility, because you're still expected to carry the grapple gun, as well as weapons and ammo. I remember having to make trips back n forth like a choo choo train just to get the stuff I needed.

PWNERX wrote:
Well, modern control with classic difficulty/gameplay mechanics and characters equals a win. EPIC win. Shall I say...a Groovy game.

I would enjoy that. I think most of us have been waiting for exactly that, for many years. Picture RE5 controls, or maybe I should say RE4 controls as RE5's is the "shooter" control scheme by default, but in a situation more similar to that in REmake or the Hive from Outbreak. Just exploring a large house/mansion/building. They could also take away the numerous melee's that thecharacters are capable of, so that we aren't playing as action movie stars. Also, give us some damn Crimson Heads! ORC did, but come on, thats ORC. I mean like REmake Crimson Heads, and we play like RE4. How is that not a winning formula?

Unless Capcom thot it sounded good on paper amd then tried it but it didnt work so thats why we never got that?
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 2:18 pm

I'd still prefer Revelation's/6's moving and aiming and reloading while moving. Especially with Crimson heads and Hunter like enemies. That should be a main stay. Though the gameplay won't matter to me too much so long as it's enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 2:26 pm

Nobudy wrote:
I'd still prefer Revelation's/6's moving and aiming and reloading while moving. Especially with Crimson heads and Hunter like enemies. That should be a main stay. Though the gameplay won't matter to me too much so long as it's enjoyable.

I really enjoyed RER and RE6's control schemes but Im just against Capcom making the controls undeniably and unmistakably "Shooter" like ORC.

But yes, I agree, it actually feels really ackward going back to RE5 and not being able to move whilst reloading, at least. I just want ro be able to play with classic controls, so long as I can hold R to aim amd press a face button to shoot, then I'll be happy.

EDIT: What should Capcom do with the knife? They made it useful in RE4,, instead of it alway getting tucked away in fhe item box, then they have knife in Rev, which works very differently and has to be equipped, then in RE6 it works even more different. I dont like everyone having a knife like RE5 though, it was cooler when Leon amd Krauser were the only characters that had a knofe. Or Chris in RE6.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 4:49 pm

The Spike wrote:
Nobudy wrote:

I really enjoyed RER and RE6's control schemes but Im just against Capcom making the controls undeniably and unmistakably "Shooter" like ORC.

But yes, I agree, it actually feels really ackward going back to RE5 and not being able to move whilst reloading, at least. I just want ro be able to play with classic controls, so long as I can hold R to aim amd press a face button to shoot, then I'll be happy.

EDIT: What should Capcom do with the knife? They made it useful in RE4,, instead of it alway getting tucked away in fhe item box, then they have knife in Rev, which works very differently and has to be equipped, then in RE6 it works even more different. I dont like everyone having a knife like RE5 though, it was cooler when Leon and Krauser were the only characters that had a knife. Or Chris in RE6.
Though since some people like Tank controls, maybe they should just make one or the other optional. The shooter controls and the classic controls. And when they put classic, they should use the actual classic controls.

As for the knife, it makes sense that everyone in 5 and 6 (minus Sherry and her stun rod and Jake with his Hand to Hand) would have a knife in 5 and 6 since I'm sure agents and military soldiers always carry a knife with them on missions. Especially in Leon's and Chris' case
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 7:50 pm

Nobudy wrote:
The Spike wrote:
Nobudy wrote:

EDIT: What should Capcom do with the knife? They made it useful in RE4,, instead of it alway getting tucked away in fhe item box, then they have knife in Rev, which works very differently and has to be equipped, then in RE6 it works even more different. I dont like everyone having a knife like RE5 though, it was cooler when Leon and Krauser were the only characters that had a knife. Or Chris in RE6.
Though since some people like Tank controls, maybe they should just make one or the other optional. The shooter controls and the classic controls. And when they put classic, they should use the actual classic controls.

As for the knife, it makes sense that everyone in 5 and 6 (minus Sherry and her stun rod and Jake with his Hand to Hand) would have a knife in 5 and 6 since I'm sure agents and military soldiers always carry a knife with them on missions. Especially in Leon's and Chris' case

It was more special when only a handful of main characters used a knife, but it's just common and generic in RE5. Everyone from Excella to Wesker uses one. In RE6, Helena didnt have anything special, nor did Piers and some others. It was nice how Chris, probably the most experienced in knife combat, had a knife in his inventory, amd most importantly he had sweet slicing and dicing moves that no one else could do, even if they did have a knife, like Leon and Jake's alt attire.

And regarding the controls, I think we should list the added features that should stick. Take note, Capcom:

These are ones that may not have been in RE1, but they are appreciated nevertheless...

Manual Reload(introduced in Outbreak and RE4)
Quick 180° Turn(introduced in RE3. OMG thank you!)
Quick Shot(yep the one from RE6,, I like it. So what, you wanna fight about it?)
Innovative Aiming(RE4 baby! I dont care at all if it's camera angles or OTS but I much prefer aiming with the laser sight. Im quite good at it!)
Ability To Move Whilst Aiming(like how you can in Mercs3D, Rev, and RE6. Introduced in File#2 and Dead Aim)
Useful Knife(I liked it in RE6. I didnt like it in Rev, and it was okay in RE5. Not everyone has to have one for the sake of equality. I remember a time when I felt lucky for being Jill because I had a handy dandy lockpick. Or Chris cuz of his smoking habits that Capcom has neglected. Thelighter. Anyway its better having unique characters instead of cookie cutter they're all the same).

I like the sliding thing from RE6, but I dont know that we really need that. Or wall cover. But im okay with them keeping that stuff. What gameplay features would others like to see is what im curious of.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 7:58 pm

I can imagine an old, abandoned BOW factory that has been re-discovered after recent activity, and after an older Chris and experienced Rebecca go in...they'll discover Zombies, Hunters, Lickers, a few new BOW that are extremely resilient, a new Tyrant model. That, and a foe that destroyed their chopper and most of their equipment (save for Chris's Shotgun and Knife or Rebecca's Handgun and First Aid Development Kit). This new enemy? Well, it has something to do with a new BOW. Something that is like the creature from the Alone in the Dark PS1 intro...killable, but hilariously dangerous (that's short for constant jumpscare danger and fear, cuz they'll come randomly). But if this is going to be a fitting end to RE...then there needs to be other scenarios for different characters. Claire and Barry somewhere? How about Carlos and [insert RE0/1/2/3/4/5/6 survivor here]? After multiple playthroughs, a final epilogue and hidden scenario for Hunk. DLC will wait, because I just don't care for DLC.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 8:07 pm

PWNERX wrote:
I can imagine an old, abandoned BOW factory that has been re-discovered after recent activity, and after an older Chris and experienced Rebecca go in...they'll discover Zombies, Hunters, Lickers, a few new BOW that are extremely resilient, a new Tyrant model. That, and a foe that destroyed their chopper and most of their equipment (save for Chris's Shotgun and Knife or Rebecca's Handgun and First Aid Development Kit). This new enemy? Well, it has something to do with a new BOW. Something that is like the creature from the Alone in the Dark PS1 intro...killable, but hilariously dangerous (that's short for constant jumpscare danger and fear, cuz they'll come randomly). But if this is going to be a fitting end to RE...then there needs to be other scenarios for different characters. Claire and Barry somewhere? How about Carlos and [insert RE0/1/2/3/4/5/6 survivor here]? After multiple playthroughs, a final epilogue and hidden scenario for Hunk. DLC will wait, because I just don't care for DLC.

Chris amd Becca? Chris it's me! Is that you Rebecca? No thank you. I think Claire is pro ly next in line anyway. Hopefully. She doesnt have a "chili bowl" haircut like Becca.

I still like that idea a user came up with, regarding Bravo Team in Raccoon Forest before Alpha arrives. Like the area we see in Flashback from File#2. Al's cabin in the mist and the abandoned hospital. It could be interesting seeing Forest and Kenneth, maybe some Enrico or Richard. Idk.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 8:50 pm

That would make an interesting Resident Evil. Working title: The Unseen Past, because only a few of the STARS members even knew about it. Maybe if we played as that one unnamed STARS member from that photo....
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 6:10 am

The Spike wrote:
I dont like everyone having a knife like RE5 though, it was cooler when Leon amd Krauser were the only characters that had a knofe.

You know what's weird? Ada had a knife in her minigame but annoyingly didn't have it in Mercs.

PWNERX wrote:
That would  make an interesting Resident Evil. Working title: The Unseen Past, because only a few of the STARS members even knew about it. Maybe if we played as that one unnamed STARS member from that photo....

I still think that's Kevin Dooley. Either that or the medic before Rebecca was hired, in which case he is propably retired or moved to another unit somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 9:29 am

Heck, imagine another STARS or police team other than Alpha and Bravo. They could've been sent in from the Arklay region to investigate, hence the discovery of some more Raccoon Forest Umbrella facilities...this could reveal a new/old villain that works behind the scenes as an Umbrella Executive.
Remember: nobody survived...or did they?
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 3:37 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
The Spike wrote:
I dont like everyone having a knife like RE5 though, it was cooler when Leon amd Krauser were the only characters that had a knofe.

You know what's weird? Ada had a knife in her minigame but annoyingly didn't have it in Mercs.
Assignment Ada? She only has a knife in the Wii/PS3/360 port. I have and once had the Gamecube and PC version and I can confirm there's no knife (unfortunately).
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 6:39 pm

Nobudy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
The Spike wrote:

Assignment Ada? She only has a knife in the Wii/PS3/360 port. I have and once had the Gamecube and PC version and I can confirm there's no knife (unfortunately).

Don't remember which one but it was one of them, if not both, but curiously not Mercs. This is from experience with the PS2 version.
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 10:27 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
The Spike wrote:

Don't remember which one but it was one of them, if not both, but curiously not Mercs. This is from experience with the PS2 version.

IIRC Separate Ways had one, but not Assignment Ada. They probably gave it to her in SW because of the scene where she stabs Leon in the leg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion
Page 16 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next