HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Saving Money on Net and TV (SmartTV and alternative internet) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Saving Money on Net and TV (SmartTV and alternative internet) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Saving Money on Net and TV (SmartTV and alternative internet) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Saving Money on Net and TV (SmartTV and alternative internet) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Saving Money on Net and TV (SmartTV and alternative internet) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Saving Money on Net and TV (SmartTV and alternative internet) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Saving Money on Net and TV (SmartTV and alternative internet) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Saving Money on Net and TV (SmartTV and alternative internet) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Saving Money on Net and TV (SmartTV and alternative internet) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Saving Money on Net and TV (SmartTV and alternative internet)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prince of Judah
Cerberus
Cerberus
Prince of Judah

Steam : BigYehudah

Saving Money on Net and TV (SmartTV and alternative internet) Empty
PostSubject: Saving Money on Net and TV (SmartTV and alternative internet)   Saving Money on Net and TV (SmartTV and alternative internet) EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:12 am

Hey everyone. Brighthouse has really given my family the shaft. They guarantee a certain price over the phone and send a larger one in the mail. We've gotten defective box after defective box. I am looking for alternatives that together will cost less than 100 USD, but I am shooting for 70-80. We bought one month of Clear internet for when I was house sitting. It works very well. However I am looking at apple tv or roku with netflix rather than cable. Buying a TV is NOT in the budget. I want to buy a smart tv device and hook it up to a huge, but non-HD tv. I also want to use Clear Internet at the home. using a 7-10 MB plan. What is the best way to do this? What is the best smart tv device?
Back to top Go down

Saving Money on Net and TV (SmartTV and alternative internet)
Page 1 of 1