HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips

Go down 
+5
Kytte
blaze150
BioHazardMerc1
Aoshi
frodomir
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips Empty
PostSubject: TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips   TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 5:11 pm

General tips to make your game easier - guide by me

Ever left out of ammo when you needed it? Well i had, but after i learned some stuff about game, its easy.

Save your ammo on villagers. Come near them and wait for them to swing their weapons. Go back few steps and when they strike knife their head and than kick them. Knife them while they are on ground. Same with Chainsaw maniacs (only if nobody else is around). Dont sell treasures separately. Combine them and you will earn 2x more after selling it. If you already unlocked special costume 2 (Gangster costume) use Ashley to lure enemies. She has unlimited health, so they cant harm her. Another good thing is that they cannot carry her away. While they are attacking her you can easily knife them without wasting your ammo. You can use her on giants too. After giant catches her knife his legs couple of times until he falls down. If you are having problems with parasite head villagers you can kill them with just one simple move - throw a flash grenade. You can also use Ashely to lure garradors, or you can shoot bells and after their claws are stuck into wall just knife their backs. Killing machine gun maniacs - just shoot their heads. Lots of villagers around you? Shoot the villager with dynamite and it will blow everybody & everything around. If you are sharp shooter you can shoot dynamite and kill them with just 1 bullet. Playing as Ada? Stuck against Bella sisters? Just shoot their head with punisher and kick them. After that you can knife them if you want to save your ammo. Killing giants is easy. Ada is running fast, so just run to other side of canyon and start shooting him with punisher. Its fast kill. Killing Jack Krauser? Use your knife and you can kill him with just couple of slashes! No need to waste all your ammo!

Last edited by frodomir on Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Aoshi
Zombie
Zombie
Aoshi

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips   TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 10:18 pm

Knife a garrador while he's stuck? ...sounds crazy but I'll give it a try. Not saying that it won't work, it just sounds risky.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips   TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 10:55 am

Aoshi wrote:
Knife a garrador while he's stuck? ...sounds crazy but I'll give it a try. Not saying that it won't work, it just sounds risky.

It is risky if your not fast enough...

Basicly you need to stand near wall and when he start running after you just move away and his claws will stuck in the wall, and you can knife that thing on his back... You can also use Ashley. You call here to come after you or stop and he will run it that direction.
Back to top Go down
Aoshi
Zombie
Zombie
Aoshi

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips   TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 10:59 am

Yeah, you need to be fast and accurate. I tried it a little while ago and go my head handed to me on a silver claw.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips   TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 11:15 am

Aoshi wrote:
Yeah, you need to be fast and accurate. I tried it a little while ago and go my head handed to me on a silver claw.

lul, its not that hard actually i knife him whenever situation allows me, cos its easy to kill him with unlimited weps, but try to do it on pro mode without ulim. chichago and rl
Back to top Go down
Aoshi
Zombie
Zombie
Aoshi

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips   TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 11:45 am

I think I just need a bit of practice, I'm used to mowing down people with guns.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips   TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 12:16 pm

Aoshi wrote:
I think I just need a bit of practice, I'm used to mowing down people with guns.

BoOm HeAd-ShOt Razz whahaha, re4 has good guns
Back to top Go down
BioHazardMerc1
Zombie
Zombie
BioHazardMerc1

Playstation Network Charlz0r

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips   TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 5:56 pm

I did it only at the biginning of the game after chapter 1, I stopped cuz their hp went up and they are stronger
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips   TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 4:12 pm

stewiegriffin_1108 wrote:
I did it only at the biginning of the game after chapter 1, I stopped cuz their hp went up and they are stronger

depends, really depends... its wise not to use knife against parasite heads, but its easy again once when u r in castle, and there are no ordinary parasite heads, their parasite looks like bug or something, and i always knife it, it gets smaller and when it gets bigger again i slash it again... true it can take some time
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips   TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 12:41 pm

So you wanna fight me??!! LOL

Yes its possible, every enemy can be killed with knife.

Visit this youtube channel: http://uk.youtube.com/user/yukigekkou

Guy filmed his whole gameplay and he owned all enemies just using knife. Inc. isn't it? I like it too, but i rather use weps on harder enemies, cos like u saw it takes ages to kill regenerator with knife...
Back to top Go down
blaze150
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
blaze150

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips   TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 5:58 am

figured out this by myself

but some times i shoot them in the head then kick them and then nike them till there dead study Twisted Evil Cool

TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips Resident-evil-4-20070410102016925_640w
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips   TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 10:48 am

blaze150 wrote:
figured out this by myself

but some times i shoot them in the head then kick them and then nike them till there dead study Twisted Evil Cool

TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips Resident-evil-4-20070410102016925_640w

bad example... wii is way to easy compared to other versions...
Back to top Go down
Kytte
Zombie
Zombie
Kytte

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips   TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:00 am

I think I'll give this a try lol
But yes it does sound a lil risky lol
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips   TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:21 pm

frodomir wrote:
So you wanna fight me??!! LOL

Yes its possible, every enemy can be killed with knife.

Visit this youtube channel: http://uk.youtube.com/user/yukigekkou

Guy filmed his whole gameplay and he owned all enemies just using knife. Inc. isn't it? I like it too, but i rather use weps on harder enemies, cos like u saw it takes ages to kill regenerator with knife...

DANG AT THE END HE HAS LIKE 10,000 FIRST AIDS XD
Back to top Go down
Raef
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Raef

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips   TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:58 pm

frodomir wrote:
General tips to make your game easier - guide by me

Ever left out of ammo when you needed it? Well i had, but after i learned some stuff about game, its easy.

Save your ammo on villagers. Come near them and wait for them to swing their weapons. Go back few steps and when they strike knife their head and than kick them. Knife them while they are on ground. Same with Chainsaw maniacs (only if nobody else is around). Dont sell treasures separately. Combine them and you will earn 2x more after selling it. If you already unlocked special costume 2 (Gangster costume) use Ashley to lure enemies. She has unlimited health, so they cant harm her. Another good thing is that they cannot carry her away. While they are attacking her you can easily knife them without wasting your ammo. You can use her on giants too. After giant catches her knife his legs couple of times until he falls down. If you are having problems with parasite head villagers you can kill them with just one simple move - throw a flash grenade. You can also use Ashely to lure garradors, or you can shoot bells and after their claws are stuck into wall just knife their backs. Killing machine gun maniacs - just shoot their heads. Lots of villagers around you? Shoot the villager with dynamite and it will blow everybody & everything around. If you are sharp shooter you can shoot dynamite and kill them with just 1 bullet. Playing as Ada? Stuck against Bella sisters? Just shoot their head with punisher and kick them. After that you can knife them if you want to save your ammo. Killing giants is easy. Ada is running fast, so just run to other side of canyon and start shooting him with punisher. Its fast kill. Killing Jack Krauser? Use your knife and you can kill him with just couple of slashes! No need to waste all your ammo!

Best rule of thumb is to just save all of your aquirred treasures untill the end of the chapter, or if you can manage it, until the next location (Castle, Island, etc.) Whenever you Get treasure, examine it tosee if it has holes for which gems and such can be added to it.

And the Krauser thing is correct. It is possible (and usually much easier, and benificial to your health) if you can manage the knife work. It causes much more damage to him and makes easy work of having to aim for his legs. Also, for those of you who havn't found a particular use for the Mine Thrower, here it is: Saddler. Because it takes a grenade blast to allow you to attack him where it hurts, (the eye popping out of his mouth) the mine thrower is perfect for such work. This, combo'ed with any grenades in your inventory, the red barrels scattered around the battle zone, and the two switches for the swinging bundles of steel beams, will save you much ammo, and if you can manage, not being forced to use the Rocket Launcher (Special) on him, and selling it for is chunk of change. Finally, having a powerful weapon during this fight (the Springfield, or the Broken Butterfly, fully upgraded) will save a lot of ammo, effot, and essentially time by doing the following:

First, throw a grenade, shoot an explosive barrel, or guide a bundle of steel beams at Saddler, so his eye will pop out from his mouth. Then, equip the powerful weapon, and proceed to shoot him ONCE in this large eye, in the mouth. After this is completed, quickly run up to Saddler, and use the stab maneuver. This makes easy work, and saves at least several attempts of striking his weak spot.
Back to top Go down
http://acecombatskies.com/index.php?showuser=6175
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips   TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:17 pm

wow he can actually kill saddler just with a knife
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips   TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:33 pm

The mastAH! wrote:

If you have lots of health... Saddler is harder to knife than Krauser
Back to top Go down
Raef
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Raef

PostSubject: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^   TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 6:49 pm

frodomir wrote:
The mastAH! wrote:

Its quite a feat to accomplish. I might just have to try it. Course, playing on Professional has its perks...and its holes...this would be a hole. Knifing those little eyes on his "spider legs" I imagine, is going to be a real pain in the ass, considering I have a hell of enough time trying to shoot them...lol
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips   TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:13 am

frodomir wrote:
The mastAH! wrote:

Lol I owned Krauser with my knife.
I killed Saddler with a knife on my second run XD it was quite easy actually.
You just gotta know when to run to him.
Back to top Go down
Raef
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Raef

PostSubject: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^   TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:38 am

Being brought up in gaming on Ace Combat has made me lost my paitience.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips   TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:33 pm

Raef wrote:
Being brought up in gaming on Ace Combat has made me lost my paitience.

XD I love ace combat for the PSP but Patience is a virtue.
Hva epatience my jung padawan
Back to top Go down
Raef
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Raef

PostSubject: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^   TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:49 am

Dude, I'm older than you are, fool.

Leemme quote something for you...

"You don't have time to think up there. If you think, you die. No time for paicience, let your reflexes be the judge..."

^Only applies to Ace Combat

^^Not reccommended for FPS action

^^^I will whoop your ass in Bad Company.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips   TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:11 am

Raef wrote:

"You don't have time to think up there. If you think, you die. No time for paicience, let your reflexes be the judge..."

Probably also not recommended for real life dog fighting...Razz
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips   TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:23 am

Raef wrote:

XD Why is everyone so hostile to me.
Im just 13 years old.
Back to top Go down
Raef
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Raef

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips   TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:40 pm

AlbertWesker wrote:
Raef wrote:

XD Why is everyone so hostile to me.
Im just 13 years old.

You know I'm joking right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips   TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips Empty

Back to top Go down

TUTORIAL: Basic ammo saving & surviving - Couple of tips
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next