HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5

Go down 
+10
00biohazard
chocotricks
Mass Distraction
DeadlyGenetics
RebelliousQueen
Ghost Leader
PAULSAMSON
SWITCHMYND
Methsia
NiteKrawler
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5 Empty
PostSubject: Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5   Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:52 pm

Okay. So the other night I was thinking about users that I had banned in my years as Mod/Admin/regular user. Yes, I've had people banned even when I was just a regular user. That's just how badass I am. But I digress. Anyway, there are now two users that come to mind when I think of the worst troll/spammer. Those users are strikesback5 and Phoenix (aka Japanese Characters). Now, Phoenix was so bad that I had to delete the bastard. But stikesback5, while bad, still exists here as a banned user. You can look him up and laugh at his trolliness. So the other night I decided to google strikesback5 and see if he had struck anywhere recently. You can do it too. He's all over the Internet. From RE forums to sci-fi forums, to electronic hobbyist forums. And each time you will find complaints about him. Many times users share experiences with him under other names. Now, his last post here is in his own thread named Johnathan McDonald.
Spoiler:
Right then it hit me and I was blown the fuck away. My mind nearly exploded. Anyone here who has Phoenix as a Facebook friend will know that his real name is Kevin McDonald. I looked up stikesback5's IP address and it showed him in Missouri. I already had Phoenix's IP on hand and regularly look at my control panel to make sure he doesn't come back under a new name, and I looked it up too. It showed him in Arnold, Missouri. Only a town away from strikesback5.
Spoiler:
Remember Johnathan McDonald from strikesback5's last post? Phoenix's uncle.
Spoiler:
Phoenix and strikesback5 are the same person. They are Kevin McDonald. Years apart, yet both banned. Had to share.
Spoiler:

New info rolling in!

Spoiler:

Rest assured, everything he says is illegal, is not. Just imagine if he were correct! Barrack Obama. Oh no! Am I going to get sued because I posted the president's name online? No.

EDIT: Wow, he just keeps going. What a fail.

He has now posted a complaint to our forum which I can view in the admin panel. He has already posted 3 of them in there and 2 are the exact same thing.

Spoiler:

I really hope he goes to a lawyer, just to be told that it is completely legal to post personal information, IP addresses, and the like online. This is just too entertaining.

EDIT: More of the good stuff!

Spoiler:

Fucking lol. He's STILL at it boys and girls! Now he is using a new tactic. Lies. I'm SELLING his personal information? Who would buy it!?

Spoiler:

Last edited by NiteKrawler on Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:00 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5   Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:57 pm

Literally just woke up.

Nite pls tell me what you should do if he comes back christmas as i told him to
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5   Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:57 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Okay. So the other night I was thinking about users that I had banned in my years as Mod/Admin/regular user. Yes, I've had people banned even when I was just a regular user. That's just how badass I am. But I digress. Anyway, there are now two users that come to mind when I think of the worst troll/spammer. Those users are strikesback5 and Phoenix (aka Japanese Characters). Now, Phoenix was so bad that I had to delete the bastard. But stikesback5, while bad, still exists here as a banned user. You can look him up and laugh at his trolliness. So the other night I decided to google strikesback5 and see if he had struck anywhere recently. You can do it too. He's all over the Internet. From RE forums to sci-fi forums, to electronic hobbyist forums. And each time you will find complaints about him. Many times users share experiences with him under other names. Now, his last post here is in his own thread named Johnathan McDonald.
Spoiler:
Right then it hit me and I was blown the fuck away. My mind nearly exploded. Anyone here who has Phoenix as a Facebook friend will know that his real name is Kevin McDonald. I looked up stikesback5's IP address and it showed him in Missouri. I already had Phoenix's IP on hand and regularly look at my control panel to make sure he doesn't come back under a new name, and I looked it up too. It showed him in Arnold, Missouri. Only a town away from strikesback5.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Phoenix and strikesback5 are the same person. They are Kevin McDonald. Years apart, yet both banned. Had to share.
Spoiler:
wow nice work.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5   Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:05 pm

I fking scrolled down for nothing.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5   Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:44 pm

tl:dr.......and didn't have to read either, the guy always sucked
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5   Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:36 am

Thanks for his IP. Blacklisted him at my site. Razz
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5   Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:41 am

Oh now I get it. He switching account.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5   Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:49 am

I don't know why but I found this absolutely hilarious. And I love how you used that picture at the end. Brilliant deduction.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5   Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:46 am

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
I don't know why but I found this absolutely hilarious. And I love how you used that picture at the end. Brilliant deduction.

Yes. No doubt the last photo is a winner, very funny Laughing
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5   Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:58 am

I agree. Made me laugh so hard. Best picture ever.

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5   Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:57 am

It all makes sense now.

Give him another three years and he might've changed his IP.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5   Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:43 am

Mind = blown
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5   Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:47 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

This is just so much win. I'm at work and I literally LOL'd. HIS TROLL LEVEL IS OVER 9000!!
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5   Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:34 am

The last conversation we had is when I ask him if he is planning to come back here and he just said that he will never do that and he despise this forum from than anything .___. I guess his wish came true. That no matter what he do, his IP is blocked that he can no longer log in here.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5   Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:35 am

I displayed that post for nothing.

Btch wants to add me back on FB.

NAHHHHHHHHH.

He must be crazy.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5   Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:39 am

Methsia wrote:

Wtf, he deleted you?

Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5   Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:43 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Methsia wrote:

Wtf, he deleted you?

I think meth deleted him.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5   Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:49 am

ThomVD wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Methsia wrote:

Wtf, he deleted you?

I think meth deleted him.

Oh, that's not a big deal at all. Meth deleted me also, but that's nothing. He just post on my wall saying that it's a shame that we don't talk anymore. For the fact that he is the one who ignored me.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5   Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:22 am

New info. Bump.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5   Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:42 am

Remember when he was on the forums. Glad he's reading this. I gave him a harsh PM before he was banned. Hopes he read it. Knows how much everyone hates him.

Someone like that will never attempt to edify themselves.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5   Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:45 am

lol'd at your last message to him xD

Did he reply?
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5   Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:46 am

Stay off the internet altogether.

*btch plz*
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5   Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:49 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

Did he reply?
He never did. But I assure you, it was good.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5   Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:19 pm

Mercy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Did he reply?
He never did. But I assure you, it was good.
Oh sorry, I meant to say that to Nite Very Happy

Didn't notice you managed to get a post in between.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5   Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:35 pm

He only said that he found Spike's page. I wished him luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5   Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Phoenix/Jap Characters/Stikesback5
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next