HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Who is the most deranged RE character? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Who is the most deranged RE character? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Who is the most deranged RE character? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Who is the most deranged RE character? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Who is the most deranged RE character? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Who is the most deranged RE character? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Who is the most deranged RE character? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Who is the most deranged RE character? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Who is the most deranged RE character? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is the most deranged RE character?

Go down 
+10
DXP
Vandal
PAULSAMSON
Outbreakgirl
RebelliousQueen
DeadlyGenetics
NiteKrawler
SWITCHMYND
Valentine Fan
Monster Mash
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who is RE's craziest character?
Wesker
Who is the most deranged RE character? Vote_lcap7%Who is the most deranged RE character? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Chief Irons
Who is the most deranged RE character? Vote_lcap7%Who is the most deranged RE character? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
William Birkin
Who is the most deranged RE character? Vote_lcap0%Who is the most deranged RE character? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Annette Birkin
Who is the most deranged RE character? Vote_lcap0%Who is the most deranged RE character? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alfred
Who is the most deranged RE character? Vote_lcap57%Who is the most deranged RE character? Vote_rcap
 57% [ 8 ]
Alexia
 7% [ 1 ]
Saddler
 0% [ 0 ]
Salazar
 0% [ 0 ]
Irving
 7% [ 1 ]
Claire
Who is the most deranged RE character? Vote_lcap14%Who is the most deranged RE character? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

Who is the most deranged RE character? Empty
PostSubject: Who is the most deranged RE character?   Who is the most deranged RE character? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:54 pm

I don't mean evil necessarily, just delusional batshit insane. I personally would have to go with Alfred Ashford.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most deranged RE character?   Who is the most deranged RE character? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:56 pm

Yeah, I'm gonna go with Alfred as well. Really, it takes skill to miss with both a laser sight and a thermal scope. Razz

In all seriousness though, he really did come off to me as insane. *Cough*cross-dressing as sister*Cough*

Also, I don't see how Wesker can really be on this list. He never once seemed or acted insane throughout the entire series. Cunning, yes. Power-hungry, yes. CHRISSSSSSSS hater, yes. Razz But never insane.

Last edited by Valentine Fan on Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most deranged RE character?   Who is the most deranged RE character? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:56 pm

Monster Mash wrote:
I don't mean evil necessarily, just delusional batshit insane. I personally would have to go with Alfred Ashford.

I would have to say alfred or Irving idk he just seemed completely insane in re 5.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most deranged RE character?   Who is the most deranged RE character? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:01 pm

Probably Alfred. but the OP is deranged because Sergei Vladimir isn't an option.
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most deranged RE character?   Who is the most deranged RE character? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:08 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:
Also, I don't see how Wesker can really be on this list. He never once seemed or acted insane throughout the entire series. Cunning, yes. Power-hungry, yes. CHRISSSSSSSS hater, yes. Razz But never insane.

He wasn't a raving lunatic, but his ideas seemed to reflect a pretty deep psychosis.

NiteKrawler wrote:
Probably Alfred. but the OP is deranged because Sergei Vladimir isn't an option.

Sergei was bad, but he was more greedy and manipulative than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most deranged RE character?   Who is the most deranged RE character? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:13 pm

Monster Mash wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:

He wasn't a raving lunatic, but his ideas seemed to reflect a pretty deep psychosis.

Fair enough, I see your point.

Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most deranged RE character?   Who is the most deranged RE character? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:20 pm

Need one ask? Alfred! That poor sick puppy...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most deranged RE character?   Who is the most deranged RE character? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:22 pm

Monster Mash wrote:

You must have missed the part where he cuts his lip with a knife just to taste his own blood.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most deranged RE character?   Who is the most deranged RE character? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:22 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Need one ask? Alfred! That poor sick puppy...
Yeah poor poor alfred
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most deranged RE character?   Who is the most deranged RE character? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:24 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Monster Mash wrote:

You must have missed the part where he cuts his lip with a knife just to taste his own blood.

By RE standards, tthat's not too ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most deranged RE character?   Who is the most deranged RE character? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:25 pm

Monster Mash wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Monster Mash wrote:

By RE standards, tthat's not too ridiculous.

Indeed. Compared to some of the stuff we've seen, that seems somewhat tame.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most deranged RE character?   Who is the most deranged RE character? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:40 pm

Same here, that cross-dresser freak. He loves imitating and pretends his sister on CVX, his a total psycho and obssesive.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most deranged RE character?   Who is the most deranged RE character? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:41 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Same here, that cross-dresser freak. He loves imitating and pretends his sister on CVX, his a total psycho and obssesive.

The first time I played through CVX, I was completely freaked out by the way he was talking in the cutscene right before he releases the Tyrant
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most deranged RE character?   Who is the most deranged RE character? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:42 pm

[quote="Monster Mash"]
NiteKrawler wrote:
Monster Mash wrote:

Wow that's crazy.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most deranged RE character?   Who is the most deranged RE character? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:56 pm

Not as ridiculous as Alfred, I admit. But he's gotta be in second place here. He has no reason to be that way, other than being actually off his rocker. Alfred had a majorly fucked up life. Irons definitely had a bad enough day to go looney tunes. Sergei? It's all natural.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most deranged RE character?   Who is the most deranged RE character? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:07 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:

The first time I played through CVX, I was completely freaked out by the way he was talking in the cutscene right before he releases the Tyrant

Damn, when I watched that cutscene. It was like, I want to ripped of my head or something. God, his voice. I can't stand it.
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most deranged RE character?   Who is the most deranged RE character? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:17 pm

Alfred, no doubt about it
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most deranged RE character?   Who is the most deranged RE character? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:54 pm

well, Alfred thought he was his sister....but Dr. James Marcus thought leeches were his children
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most deranged RE character?   Who is the most deranged RE character? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:59 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:

That part freaked you out? The part that had me for a minute was after Steve shot him and he ran into the other room through the secret wall. And when you followed him you found blood, the dress, and then wig. I was like, 'oooooookkkkkkkk..' Then he just jumped down and I then I was like, 'Awkward moment! He touched me!!!!!'

"Wait a minute... What just happened?" - Steve
"So there never was an Alexia after all!" - Claire

-after failed escape attempt from the Antarctic Base-

Alexia has awoken and is out for blood. Poor, poor Claire, if only she had known how wrong she had been back on Rockfort Island...
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most deranged RE character?   Who is the most deranged RE character? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:12 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:

That part freaked you out? The part that had me for a minute was after Steve shot him and he ran into the other room through the secret wall. And when you followed him you found blood, the dress, and then wig. I was like, 'oooooookkkkkkkk..' Then he just jumped down and I then I was like, 'Awkward moment! He touched me!!!!!'

"Wait a minute... What just happened?" - Steve
"So there never was an Alexia after all!" - Claire

-after failed escape attempt from the Antarctic Base-

Alexia has awoken and is out for blood. Poor, poor Claire, if only she had known how wrong she had been back on Rockfort Island...

The first time I saw the wig and the dress. I got a hard time sinking it on my mind. That it was Alfred, all this time. I was like: 'Wtf, are these?' Laughing That is a big wrong decision to made. If Claire only knew, that coming back at the Rockfort, Island is not a good idea. *frowns* Sad
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most deranged RE character?   Who is the most deranged RE character? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:59 pm

Why is Claire just randomly on the list to vote?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most deranged RE character?   Who is the most deranged RE character? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:00 am

Mercy wrote:

The red hair.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most deranged RE character?   Who is the most deranged RE character? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:10 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Mercy wrote:

The red hair.
Yea, why is she on the list? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most deranged RE character?   Who is the most deranged RE character? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:47 am

I would have picked Morpheus from Dead Aim but he/she isn't on the list now that guy had a few screws loose...
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most deranged RE character?   Who is the most deranged RE character? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:52 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Mercy wrote:

The red hair.
Yea, why is she on the list? Evil or Very Mad

She sticks out like a sore thumb. She was a bit loony for going and looking for her older brother in a zombie infested town... On a motorcycle!!! And then breaking into that Paris Lab Facility. Well, can't get any crazier then that now can you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most deranged RE character?   Who is the most deranged RE character? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is the most deranged RE character?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next