HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W

Go down 
+12
chrisredfield84
DeadlyGenetics
Outbreakgirl
Sargent D
SWITCHMYND
chrisredfielmusculo
00biohazard
DivideByZero
RaviorStygian
Mass Distraction
Vandal
RebelliousQueen
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W   Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 8:27 pm

Lol I can't wait to play the game I want to really see him in action.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W   Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:20 pm

DivideByZero wrote:
Mercy wrote:
they stimulated his muscles with electricity and made him all pumped up.

somehow, this phrase reminded me of Bane from Batman and Robin.

anyway, maybe this guy was injected with different kinds of serum and became like that? and grew hair. (which is a big improvement.)
Bane uses chemicals called Venom. I vouched for electricity since soccer players actually stimulate their muscles with volt of electricity, so it's a little more realistic. If you're talking about the Batman and Robin movie with George Clooney, well then I only have two words for that movie: fuck that.
Back to top Go down
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W   Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:11 am

Mercy wrote:
DivideByZero wrote:
Mercy wrote:
they stimulated his muscles with electricity and made him all pumped up.

somehow, this phrase reminded me of Bane from Batman and Robin.

anyway, maybe this guy was injected with different kinds of serum and became like that? and grew hair. (which is a big improvement.)
Bane uses chemicals called Venom. I vouched for electricity since soccer players actually stimulate their muscles with volt of electricity, so it's a little more realistic. If you're talking about the Batman and Robin movie with George Clooney, well then I only have two words for that movie: fuck that.

Aahh. Yes, George freakin' Clooney. But I have to like that movie, it's the first Batman that I watched.

But making that Ustanak thingy unable to be killed in one encounter, like Nemesis, Mr.X, and T-002. Damn. Is a flippin' awesome idea.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W   Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:37 am

DivideByZero wrote:

Aahh. Yes, George freakin' Clooney. But I have to like that movie, it's the first Batman that I watched.
Admittedly I loved that movie when I was like 7 or 8, but now I know Batman, that movie is an abomination to the Batman name.

But yeah, it's cool they brought that idea of Nemesis back, but I think they're trying too hard to take elements from old games and put it in 6. I mean, everyone is calling him Nemesis' young brother. He basically is Nemesis, when they should do something different or at least design him so he doesn't look so much like Nemesis.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W   Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:43 am

halestride wrote:
Lol I can't wait to play the game I want to really see him in action.

I think I'm going to play first the story of Jake and Sherry cause I wanna see how far it will go. It's gonna be RE3 all over again.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W   Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:08 am

Mercy wrote:

But yeah, it's cool they brought that idea of Nemesis back, but I think they're trying too hard to take elements from old games and put it in 6. I mean, everyone is calling him Nemesis' young brother. He basically is Nemesis, when they should do something different or at least design him so he doesn't look so much like Nemesis.

Maybe he really is the Nemesis' predecessor. Seemed like they'd to cut open the brain to put, maybe the NE-parasite in to control it. Or he's something like Ivan, but remodeled. Damn theories.

Well, I still like this one. Unlike any other T-Type, this DUDE here can run like hell.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W   Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:24 am

On the topic of all this Bane talk, this guy actually reminded me of him the first time I saw it.

DivideByZero wrote:
Well, I still like this one. Unlike any other T-Type, this DUDE here can run like hell.
Nemesis did run faster than Jill.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W   Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:45 am

I don't know who I will play as yet.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W   Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:14 am

halestride wrote:
I don't know who I will play as yet.
How does that have anything to do with the topic?
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W   Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:21 am

I was responding to missy.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W   Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:08 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
On the topic of all this Bane talk, this guy actually reminded me of him the first time I saw it.

Bleh!! He reminded you of movie Bane! Movie Bane in Batman Forever was a like on the Blockbuster Syrum instead of venom. Blockbuster is basically venom with stupid juice.

Bane actually has the same level intellect when he is pumped up and when he isn't.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W   Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:24 am

Mercy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Bleh!! He reminded you of movie Bane! Movie Bane in Batman Forever was a like on the Blockbuster Syrum instead of venom. Blockbuster is basically venom with stupid juice.

Bane actually has the same level intellect when he is pumped up and when he isn't.
I've actually never seen Bane in the movies. Or, well, if I have it didn't leave an impression on me. I don't have much memory of the old Batman movies. What I meant is that he reminds me of Bane in the way he looks.
Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W - Page 3 Bigbane2

halestride wrote:
I was responding to missy.
Would make it clearer if you quoted her while doing that.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W   Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:26 am

Alright sorry
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W   Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:34 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

I've actually never seen Bane in the movies. Or, well, if I have it didn't leave an impression on me. I don't have much memory of the old Batman movies. What I meant is that he reminds me of Bane in the way he looks.
Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W - Page 3 Bigbane2

Ustanak reminds you of that Bane...? Huh... Well I guess I can't say much to that.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W   Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:44 am

Doesn't he just look like the sweetest thing? lol
I wish they could actually bring back Nemesis, he was my favorite villain besides Wesker.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W   Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:49 am

I love wesker he's badass.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W   Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:50 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
I wish they could actually bring back Nemesis, he was my favorite villain besides Wesker.
Too bad they're both dead. vaporized.

Last edited by Mercy on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W   Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:53 am

Mercy wrote:
Ustanak reminds you of that Bane...? Huh... Well I guess I can't say much to that.
Not necessarily that Bane but it was the first image I found. I liked it being a gif and didn't bother to find a more fitting version Razz
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W   Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:55 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Not necessarily that Bane but it was the first image I found. I liked it being a gif and didn't bother to find a more fitting version Razz
I dunno man, I just don't see it. Other than the fact that they're both unbelievably beefy, I can't see it.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W   Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:00 pm

Mercy wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Too bad they're both dead. vaporized.

I know, it sucks lol
Oh well.

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W   Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:02 pm

Mercy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Mercy wrote:
I dunno man, I just don't see it. Other than the fact that they're both unbelievably beefy, I can't see it.
I guess it's because of the beefyness mixed with the mask, the thingy in their back, the gauntlets and just the overall attire with similar pants and the leather straps. Not to mention that they're both affected by a certain chemical.

This would propably have been a better image:
Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W - Page 3 X-20110801152751529
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W   Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:12 pm

all of this bane talk is getting me
a litle bit pumped up for the dark knigh rises

i really hope the new movie lives up
to the previous movie
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W   Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:24 pm

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:

to the previous movie

Me to the trailers make it look badass.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W   Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:25 pm

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:

to the previous movie

Me to the trailers make it look badass.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W   Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:28 pm

they shure do,i am curious to see what they did with
catwoman,and i really like this dark,depressed and tired version of batman
its promissing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W   Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ustanak: The Newest B.O.W
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next