HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Random Facts About Yourself - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Random Facts About Yourself - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Random Facts About Yourself - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Random Facts About Yourself - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Random Facts About Yourself - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Random Facts About Yourself - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Random Facts About Yourself - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Random Facts About Yourself - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Random Facts About Yourself - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Random Facts About Yourself

Go down 
+66
SuperMasterGamer
hunter destroyer
AWDCP
ChickenHeart
Nobudy
Shrike
S.Winters
Ssplain
ZombiePrincess
PWNERX
gowett
Sakura the zombie slayer
Industrial Ridden
chrisredfield84
will1234562
Sallyandro
Lightning Count
DonREfan
MSR
Tyrant_UK
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Melissa_89
Trichos
Known_Hero
Teh Black Cat
AL_Redfield
dr_salvador
Progenitor
ResEvilChick
The mastAH!
chrisredfielmusculo
chocotricks
Venoym
Killeret
PerseusRad
VoyageTreader08
Kino_00
DXP
Parabellum09
Biohazardtaylor
Prince of Judah
Bladevampirek
PAULSAMSON
Mcghie
the_darkest_one
Evil Rage42
Sherry Birkin
REWorld
DivideByZero
RebelliousQueen
Mass Distraction
SWITCHMYND
ChrisSherry
Outbreakgirl
Vandal
ThomVD
RaviorStygian
Methsia
00biohazard
The CG
The Knife
Spike991
Sargent D
Ghost Leader
Valentine Fan
Deagle50
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Random Facts About Yourself - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:21 am

So CRRE, any of the options pique your interest?

On topic: I despise my job.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:27 am

...My cat is trying to kill me...
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:21 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
So CRRE, any of the options pique your interest?

On topic: I despise my job.

Romero was really good, but then i watched August Underground. . . Cant eat Fu@##$ food. Why didnt i go for Par Norm 3. . . But ill watch it tonight . . . Lotta people say, it will scare the living Shit out of me, but lets see . . . BTW i was not that impressed with 2nd one, 1st was not bad . . . Good one with Romero, keep em pouring, but only "Found footage" style, other horror movies dont scare me that much. BTW Here's the link to wiki list of that genre, if smbdy have seen any of em, pls tell me which one is good (I've seen Cannibal Holocaust, Blair Witch, First part of August, Clofield, REC 1st, Quarantine, first 2 of paranormals):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Found_footage_(genre)

Last edited by ChrisRedfieldRE156 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:28 am

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
Why didnt i go for Par Norm 3. . . But ill watch it tonight . . . Lotta people say, it will scare the living Shit out of me, but lets see . . . BTW i was not that impressed with 2nd one, 1st was not bad . . .
The 3rd one is okay but definitely the weakest of the bunch. Still recommended though. You totally should watch Paranormal Activity: Tokyo Night too. It takes place between the second and the third movie and was propably the second best, the first one being the best, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:32 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Why didnt i go for Par Norm 3. . . But ill watch it tonight . . . Lotta people say, it will scare the living Shit out of me, but lets see . . . BTW i was not that impressed with 2nd one, 1st was not bad . . .
The 3rd one is okay but definitely the weakest of the bunch. Still recommended though. You totally should watch Paranormal Activity: Tokyo Night too. It takes place between the second and the third movie and was propably the second best, the first one being the best, in my opinion.

Yea ill watch 3d oart 100%, how bouth the wiki list, any suggestions ????
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:22 am

That link directs me to g-mail.

All the ones I can and can't suggest are in my post on the top of this very page.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:11 am

Fact : I prefer orchestrated music over rock but will strip for a mix of orchestra and rock.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:34 am

chrisredfield84 wrote:
Fact : I prefer orchestrated music over rock but will strip for a mix of orchestra and rock.

Start Stripping : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLgWizzXREY

@mass:Well must have messed up the links, but ok, anyway im watching only ParNorm tonight . . .
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:37 am

@mass:Well must have messed up the links, but ok, anyway im watching only ParNorm tonight . . .
For something a bit different, try MTV's Fear. I remember that show from my childhood and back then it was a chilling experience. I've downloaded the full series on my computer too.

And whaddya know, that last thing was a fact. Two birds, one stone.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:31 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
What NOT to watch: Quarantine 1/2 and Paranormal Entity.

Quarantine wasn't bad. And I liked Paranormal Entity. Didn't that chick get Poltergeist raped at the end?
Back to top Go down
Lightning Count
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lightning Count

Playstation Network LightningCamaro

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:45 pm

I once saw a horror movie called Headhunters years ago on VHS, I bought it and the tape was ruined (it was pre-owned), decent film from what I remember.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:28 pm

Start Stripping

My point was "I don't like strippers(nor stripping)" but am willing to go that far for a good mix of orchestra and rock. If someone says "they would die for" it does not mean that they would die for things that they like. Its figurative. Sorry to have given you the wrong impressions.

Back to top Go down
DonREfan
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
DonREfan

Playstation Network fantasydon

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:21 am

Ive got three dogs. The mother, father and the daughter
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:48 am

SpikeCloud wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
What NOT to watch: Quarantine 1/2 and Paranormal Entity.

Quarantine wasn't bad. And I liked Paranormal Entity. Didn't that chick get Poltergeist raped at the end?
Quarantine might not be bad but it's a blatant ripoff of Rec which is a far superior movie. Out of those two Rec is the one I would recommend. Also yes, something to that extent.

chrisredfield84 wrote:
I don't like strippers(nor stripping)
What have strippers ever done to you D:
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:32 pm

chrisredfield84 wrote:

Start Stripping

My point was "I don't like strippers(nor stripping)" but am willing to go that far for a good mix of orchestra and rock. If someone says "they would die for" it does not mean that they would die for things that they like. Its figurative. Sorry to have given you the wrong impressions.

Come on, be serious for a second.

Mass Distraction wrote:
chrisredfield84 wrote:

He got mugged by some strippers once I think.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:25 am

SpikeCloud wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
chrisredfield84 wrote:

"Mugged" or "used all his money to" Razz
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:22 am

chrisredfield84 wrote:

Start Stripping

Dude Its Deep Purple and Royal Hall Orchestra, thats the best mix you'll ever gonna hear, so start striping Rolling Eyes Come on dude, im just messin with you . . . You're not leaving a wrong impression with it, i mean X Russian President Medvedev would strip for a ticket on Deep Purple concert. but whats with not liking strippers, what did those beautiful women do to you?
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:32 am

Where do I start...

1-I'm 16 (Just in case you couldn't tell by looking under my profile pic)

2-Eat a lot, but have high metabolism so I don't get fat Very Happy

3-Love writing, especially stories.

4-Draw sometimes, I even use MS paint sometimes.

5-I hate my name.

6-Have a cat named Max.

7-I have interests and opinions that the average person would hate me for, so I'd prefer not to say it.

8-I weighed 60 pounds when I was 13. Now I'm like 115.

9-I'm short for my age. 5'3.

10-I don't like my appearance.

11-I used to play the PS3 about 15 hours a day on weekends. Now it's only like 2 hours.

12-Anything else you would like to know about me?
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:50 am

Industrial Ridden wrote:

7-I have interests and opinions that the average person would hate me for, so I'd prefer not to say it.
Like what?Only if you feel like sharing,of course.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:56 am

will1234562 wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:

If I actually provide an example, people will start to think I'm weird. But if you insist.

1 - I prefer Satan over God.
2 - I LOVE looking at dead people. Especially the ones that were brutally murdered.
3 - I get turned on REAL easy. I stare at a picture for no more than ten seconds and I'm already getting hard.
4 - I'm really selfish and greedy and I mainly care about myself.
5 - I've never had a GF, and I never will. I simply don't want one because they will always be interruppting and getting in the way whenever I'm trying to play a game.
6 - I rarely lie. I usually tell the truth and say whatever is on my mind, which usually leads me to getting in trouble and what not. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:12 am

Industrial Ridden wrote:
will1234562 wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:

If I actually provide an example, people will start to think I'm weird. But if you insist.

1 - I prefer Satan over God.
2 - I LOVE looking at dead people. Especially the ones that were brutally murdered.
3 - I get turned on REAL easy. I stare at a picture for no more than ten seconds and I'm already getting hard.
4 - I'm really selfish and greedy and I mainly care about myself.
5 - I've never had a GF, and I never will. I simply don't want one because they will always be interruppting and getting in the way whenever I'm trying to play a game.
6 - I rarely lie. I usually tell the truth and say whatever is on my mind, which usually leads me to getting in trouble and what not. Very Happy
A bit weird true,but I still don't see a valid reason for people hating you.Besides all teenager are weird Laughing it's normal.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:43 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
SpikeCloud wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
chrisredfield84 wrote:

"Mugged" or "used all his money to" Razz

What can I say, chrisredfield84 likes those private dances. Razz Bow chicka bow wow!
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:39 am

Industrial Ridden wrote:

Unless you find one that plays video games herself, RE even, like I did Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 12:01 pm

ThomVD wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:

Unless you find one that plays video games herself, RE even, like I did Very Happy .

Bringing ya drinks and food Razz
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:37 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:

And this is where the term TMI comes from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Facts About Yourself
Page 18 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next