HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Random Facts About Yourself - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Random Facts About Yourself - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Random Facts About Yourself - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Random Facts About Yourself - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Random Facts About Yourself - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Random Facts About Yourself - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Random Facts About Yourself - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Random Facts About Yourself - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Random Facts About Yourself - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Random Facts About Yourself

Go down 
+66
SuperMasterGamer
hunter destroyer
AWDCP
ChickenHeart
Nobudy
Shrike
S.Winters
Ssplain
ZombiePrincess
PWNERX
gowett
Sakura the zombie slayer
Industrial Ridden
chrisredfield84
will1234562
Sallyandro
Lightning Count
DonREfan
MSR
Tyrant_UK
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Melissa_89
Trichos
Known_Hero
Teh Black Cat
AL_Redfield
dr_salvador
Progenitor
ResEvilChick
The mastAH!
chrisredfielmusculo
chocotricks
Venoym
Killeret
PerseusRad
VoyageTreader08
Kino_00
DXP
Parabellum09
Biohazardtaylor
Prince of Judah
Bladevampirek
PAULSAMSON
Mcghie
the_darkest_one
Evil Rage42
Sherry Birkin
REWorld
DivideByZero
RebelliousQueen
Mass Distraction
SWITCHMYND
ChrisSherry
Outbreakgirl
Vandal
ThomVD
RaviorStygian
Methsia
00biohazard
The CG
The Knife
Spike991
Sargent D
Ghost Leader
Valentine Fan
Deagle50
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

Random Facts About Yourself - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:22 pm

Methsia wrote:
I never understood G.I.T.S, but the first film was the first anime film my Dad ever gave me. I was so amazed by it XD I loved the graphics and the action. But never really understood the story :/ Maybe I should take a watch soon Smile

You need to watch it more than once its like the matrix >.< if you want more confusion GITS the movies and GITS:SAC are set in separate universes despite having the same characters(had to wrap my head round that one quickly)

FACT: I'm currently downloading FF7 PC edition that I bought from Square Enix since its FF's 25th anniversary might as well start on the game that got me into the series when I was 12 going on 13. RIP Squaresoft =(
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:54 pm

DXP wrote:
Methsia wrote:
I never understood G.I.T.S, but the first film was the first anime film my Dad ever gave me. I was so amazed by it XD I loved the graphics and the action. But never really understood the story :/ Maybe I should take a watch soon Smile

You need to watch it more than once its like the matrix >.< if you want more confusion GITS the movies and GITS:SAC are set in separate universes despite having the same characters(had to wrap my head round that one quickly)

FACT: I'm currently downloading FF7 PC edition that I bought from Square Enix since its FF's 25th anniversary might as well start on the game that got me into the series when I was 12 going on 13. RIP Squaresoft =(

Yeah GITS is pretty mind destroying, although once you watch them a few times it's a brilliant Anime with a good storyline.
Nice one, it's weird that though. I was looking into that today at work on my phone lol Razz
RIP Squaresoft indeed Sad
I have just recently finished Parasite Eve 2, damn brilliant game , I love it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:45 am

I once wanted to know if there's any life beyond the 99th stage of Asteroids. Turns out there is.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:12 pm

DXP wrote:
Methsia wrote:

:O.....

If I had known this ages ago, I never would have questioned my love for the anime. Blown, my mind is.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:49 am

I just found out a pretty neat glitch in 3D Brick Breaker Deluxe. For anyone unfamialiar with the named (read: everyone), it's a mobile Arkanoid clone. If you don't know what Arkanoid is... google it.

Anyway, it occurs when battling a boss called "The Wave". You need to be on your last life and make the boss' final "life block" drop on you. This should kill you but as it also kills the boss the game continues. Only difference is that you begin the next stage in a limbo with only unbreakable bricks.

That there was my random fact of the day. Good night.
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:30 am

I'm a big Elfen Lied fan, might give the anime yet another watch(its one of my most watched anime I own.) And damn Fallout 3 is still amazing to play through again such a vast area to explore, maybe this time I can actually play as an evil character Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:43 am

DXP wrote:
I'm a big Elfen Lied fan

Elfen Lied, the only fictional thing I've seen that really made me cry like a baby XD. Ask Meth. Great Anime.

I'm watching Fullmetal Alchemist atm.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:37 pm

DXP wrote:
I'm a big Elfen Lied fan, might give the anime yet another watch(its one of my most watched anime I own.) And damn Fallout 3 is still amazing to play through again such a vast area to explore, maybe this time I can actually play as an evil character Twisted Evil

I LOVE Elfen Lied, a childhood anime of mine.

Thom cried like a big baby, and I cried too Razz
Back to top Go down
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:01 pm

Someone tapped my shoulder two days ago. And yep, I was alone.

Oh, and I played Skyrim and killed everyone in Whiterun.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:02 pm

This is a bad one but I feel a little emotional at Bleach :/
It's always the scenes where they are sad or reminiscing about sad things and that
sad guitar music comes on.
I think most of the times it's meant to be portrayed as a happy tone but it's always during sad parts and it adds to emotion.
I also love Bleach OST's not all but a good few.

I think I am the only serious Anime fan that watches Bleach, mostly Bleach fans are little kids that are not really into anime but think they are because they have watched Pokemon and Naruto lol
Most real anime fans that I'm friends with hated Bleach or mildly enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:42 am

Methsia wrote:

I LOVE Elfen Lied, a childhood anime of mine.

Thom cried like a big baby, and I cried too Razz

Yeah I cried the firs time too(Still do but shhh on that =P) it completely took me by surprise on how complex the story actually is, and I have to admit the first time I saw the cover on the dvd I was like...what is she some sort of robot? oh dear was I wrong >.<

Mcghie wrote:
This is a bad one but I feel a little emotional at Bleach :/
It's always the scenes where they are sad or reminiscing about sad things and that
sad guitar music comes on.
I think most of the times it's meant to be portrayed as a happy tone but it's always during sad parts and it adds to emotion.
I also love Bleach OST's not all but a good few.

I think I am the only serious Anime fan that watches Bleach, mostly Bleach fans are little kids that are not really into anime but think they are because they have watched Pokemon and Naruto lol
Most real anime fans that I'm friends with hated Bleach or mildly enjoyed it.

I've had Bleach recommended to me just haven't had the time to get round to watching it and i'm a serious anime nut(lost count on how many anime I own never mind how many i've watched)

3 facts:

1) The first ever anime I watched as a child were Samurai Pizza Cats and Gigantor(the american version not the original japanese version.)
2)I have watched both sailor moon and Cardcaptor Sakura(cardcaptors in the west) and I don't actually care what people say.
3)I haven't done any 3D work due to being heavily demotivated thanks to a argument I had a few days ago yeah apparently i'm just an amateur who doesn't know what he's talking about.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:35 am

It sucks ass to be demotivated- all I can say to make you feel better is that it will wear off and you'll be back doing stuffles again.
Back to top Go down
Biohazardtaylor
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Biohazardtaylor

Steam : Dillondead

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:45 am

G.C.S.E results soon, will be getting them in the next hour
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/KiwiTaylor95
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:53 am

Biohazardtaylor wrote:
G.C.S.E results soon, will be getting them in the next hour

Same. I'm so scared grrrrr. I'm only looking forward to the curry of my best friends are bringing with her.
Back to top Go down
Biohazardtaylor
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Biohazardtaylor

Steam : Dillondead

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:08 am

Got my results!

Maths- C
English Lit- C
English Language- B
Science- B (M)
Performing arts- A* A* A* A* (D*)
Media Studies B B B B (M)

Last edited by Biohazardtaylor on Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/KiwiTaylor95
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:11 am

Biohazardtaylor wrote:
Got my results!

Maths- C
English Lit- C
English Language- B
Science- B (M)
Performing arts- A* A* A* A* (D*)
Media Studies (B B B B) (M)

Maths: D but close to a C :S
English Lit- C
English Language- C
Biology: E (bare with me, i had problems with this and chemistry ;_; )
Physics: E (like loads of problems ;_; )
Chemistry: D (I'm surprised.
Art: D

ICT and Music are Merit and Pass

Last edited by Methsia on Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:22 am

DXP wrote:
I have watched both sailor moon and Cardcaptor Sakura(cardcaptors in the west) and I don't actually care what people say.
People would say something about watching Sailor Moon? D: But that series is awesome! I used to watch the Swedish dub of it on TV as a kid.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 6:15 am

DXP wrote:

3)I haven't done any 3D work due to being heavily demotivated thanks to a argument I had a few days ago yeah apparently i'm just an amateur who doesn't know what he's talking about.

Don't get demotivated by some little punk!
To be honest that sounds a lot like what jealous little trolls say when they know there is no chance in being at your level, so they break you down
and try to get at you.
You are a fine 3D artist and you have actual qualification from university for it, so you have it the evidence of portfolio work and a certificate.
So what does that person know Razz
If it's any help and not to sound cheesy but you really motivated me a lot into broadening my modelling skills and your tutorial on Resident Evil was the best material I have been giving in years.
I have searched for ages on techniques such as this but there is no information or material on any Resident Evil from a development or designing prospective.

I watched one of my favourite anime's last night, Golden Boy.
It's a anime from the 90's, only has 6 episodes in the series which is pretty short but is one of most hilarious anime out there, if not the most hilarious.
I would highly recommended this to anyone that likes comedy based anime, it is not a fantasy based anime though.
You all will enjoy it though Razz
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 6:19 am

Fact: No carbs this time. I'm on my tea diet.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 6:36 am

I bought 5 chapsticks today and a nail varnish. Har har- I'm such a girl.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 6:45 am

Mcghie wrote:
It's a anime from the 90's, only has 6 episodes in the series which is pretty short but is one of most hilarious anime out there, if not the most hilarious.
I would highly recommended this to anyone that likes comedy based anime, it is not a fantasy based anime though.
Everyone should note that it's rather perverted.

The English dub of it is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 6:50 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Everyone should note that it's rather perverted.

The English dub of it is hilarious.

Yeah very perverted, that's what made Kintaro more hilarious though.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:34 am

My Rock Band 3 + Keyboard controller bundle just arrived. FUCK YEAHHHHH!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:03 am

I got promoted. This is also the reason why I have been too busy to visit RF for past weeks. Apologizes :/
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:35 am

Kino_00 wrote:
I got promoted. This is also the reason why I have been too busy to visit RF for past weeks. Apologizes :/

Congratulations on getting a promotion Very Happy It's no problem, just pop in when you're not busy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Facts About Yourself
Page 10 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next