HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Random Facts About Yourself - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Random Facts About Yourself - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Random Facts About Yourself - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Random Facts About Yourself - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Random Facts About Yourself - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Random Facts About Yourself - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Random Facts About Yourself - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Random Facts About Yourself - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Random Facts About Yourself - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Random Facts About Yourself

Go down 
+66
SuperMasterGamer
hunter destroyer
AWDCP
ChickenHeart
Nobudy
Shrike
S.Winters
Ssplain
ZombiePrincess
PWNERX
gowett
Sakura the zombie slayer
Industrial Ridden
chrisredfield84
will1234562
Sallyandro
Lightning Count
DonREfan
MSR
Tyrant_UK
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Melissa_89
Trichos
Known_Hero
Teh Black Cat
AL_Redfield
dr_salvador
Progenitor
ResEvilChick
The mastAH!
chrisredfielmusculo
chocotricks
Venoym
Killeret
PerseusRad
VoyageTreader08
Kino_00
DXP
Parabellum09
Biohazardtaylor
Prince of Judah
Bladevampirek
PAULSAMSON
Mcghie
the_darkest_one
Evil Rage42
Sherry Birkin
REWorld
DivideByZero
RebelliousQueen
Mass Distraction
SWITCHMYND
ChrisSherry
Outbreakgirl
Vandal
ThomVD
RaviorStygian
Methsia
00biohazard
The CG
The Knife
Spike991
Sargent D
Ghost Leader
Valentine Fan
Deagle50
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

Random Facts About Yourself - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:56 am

Biohazardtaylor wrote:
I normally hate rape but the song n****s in Paris, I can't stop listening to it.

You hate rape bro? Never knew it was a genre Razz

I like rap, but not all of it. :~0
Back to top Go down
Biohazardtaylor
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Biohazardtaylor

Steam : Dillondead

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:01 am

Oh god, that was possibly the worst typo ever.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/KiwiTaylor95
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:44 am

Methsia wrote:
Gross Neutral

Today, I dreamt that I had superpowers like those dudes in Chronicle.

That was awesome. Love that film.
Fact: I don't believe in premonition but most of my dreams became real after a few weeks and months. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:19 am

Biohazardtaylor wrote:
Oh god, that was possibly the worst typo ever.
For a second I thought you were serious. I was gonna say "isn't that what the general public thinks".
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:30 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Methsia wrote:
Gross Neutral

Fact: I don't believe in premonition but most of my dreams became real after a few weeks and months. Sad

I had a dream of a certain flooded area once, I don't know why. And there were cartoon and anime characters like Studio Ghiblis, and 5 months later I saw the same flooded area on the news, from Japan :{
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:59 am

Methsia wrote:
Methsia wrote:
Gross Neutral

I had a dream of a certain flooded area once, I don't know why. And there were cartoon and anime characters like Studio Ghiblis, and 5 months later I saw the same flooded area on the news, from Japan :{

I had a dream of a man on his late 50's wearing a white polo shirt and a black pants. He was waving at me, and I waved back. I never saw the guy but he looked familliar, he smiled at me and I did the same. Then I woke up just like that. Well, after a months later, I guess it was five months after, a friend of mine said to me that her father was sick terribly and then after a few weeks it died.... I was invited at the funeral, and I saw his father on the coffin wearing the exact clothes that guy was wearing on my dream.. I was in a shock that time and I couldn't move my body I was freezing out... ;___;
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:33 am

That's horrible.

Fact: I just wasted the sun's gift of shining.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:39 pm

I have been getting a lot of sleep paralysis at random times since I turned 18.
Don't know why, you have never felt fear and terror like this before in your life.
Worst things ever and I'm not afraid of anything .... excepts moths but they just generally freak me out.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:05 pm

Mcghie wrote:
Don't know why, you have never felt fear and terror like this before in your life.
Worst things ever and I'm not afraid of anything .... excepts moths but they just generally freak me out.

I feel you bro, my sleep paralysis either have a Slender Man, the Rake or both. :{
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:51 pm

Methsia wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

I feel you bro, my sleep paralysis either have a Slender Man, the Rake or both. :{

I had one of my friends crying on a chair in my room, dunno exactly what she crying for or what friend it was but it was something I felt I know very well.
Then all of a sudden this very, VERY disturbing panic and fearful feeling come over me, I have never felt this in my whole life, it made my eyes water it was that bad.
I instantly said to her, "He's here" dunno why but it blurted out.
The feeling was much like in Kenpachi spiritual pressure when Ichigo first faces him, not visual but the whole overwhelming feeling crushing down on me.
Then all of a sudden my my attention was drawn to my cupboard door which was now open and could hear this gargling and low pitched growling and there was a little girl much like the ring but she was in a white gown which was a sepia colour and she was all grungy looking as if a dead body had been lying at the bottom of a lake for a long time.
I wouldn't yell or do anything and couldn't wake until she started to get more angrier sounding then before she looked up my room just suddenly changed as if it quickly faded back to normal but I never awake that was the scary part, I was already awake if that makes sense, single most scariest thing that has ever happened and that was faint steps outside my door and the floorboards creaking slightly so that was strange as well.
Other ones has been the shadow in the corner of my room much like a slenderman figure and it moved towards me, others has been this demon looking old hag on the edge of my bed then hovering above me and taking the air out of my lungs which makes me not breath even when it disappears Im gasping for air and the sweat is dripping off me.
I don't know what this phenomenon is but it is linked to demon attacks or your brain still being in REM cycle while you wake up, funny thing is that the slenderman style shadow and old woman taking your breath has happened to millions of people all over the world and it's 100% described the same so that freaks me out even more haha.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:39 pm

OMG. That whole post gave me watery eyes and I had my hands over my mouth the whole time I read it. :{{

I have this Guardian Angel that I created when I was around 9 to help me sleep and protect me while I slept, didn't want bad dreams then see. I saw him in one of my sleep paralysis, where the slenderman was in the corner near my door. He moved closer and he suddenly hid at the bottom of the bed where he looked like he transformed into The Rake, i panicked so much. My eyes watered too and it was like what you described. I heard banging on the window from the outside, and it was my Guardian angel "Angelos Abussos" meaning, angel of the abyss. (I specifically chose this name and type). I felt more tears coming out cause he was OUTSIDE warning me. I looked back and The Rake was standing over me, I woke up crying- And I don't know how I managed to get back to sleep.

That hag that was on you, a lot more men actually get her in their sleep paralysis. Succubus or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:53 pm

Methsia wrote:
OMG. That whole post gave me watery eyes and I had my hands over my mouth the whole time I read it. :{{

I have this Guardian Angel that I created when I was around 9 to help me sleep and protect me while I slept, didn't want bad dreams then see. I saw him in one of my sleep paralysis, where the slenderman was in the corner near my door. He moved closer and he suddenly hid at the bottom of the bed where he looked like he transformed into The Rake, i panicked so much. My eyes watered too and it was like what you described. I heard banging on the window from the outside, and it was my Guardian angel "Angelos Abussos" meaning, angel of the abyss. (I specifically chose this name and type). I felt more tears coming out cause he was OUTSIDE warning me. I looked back and The Rake was standing over me, I woke up crying- And I don't know how I managed to get back to sleep.

That hag that was on you, a lot more men actually get her in their sleep paralysis. Succubus or whatever.

Yes that is what I fear.
I do really believe such things as sleep paralysis are demon attacks or torments because if it was a REM induced then why is millions of people getting the same thing happening ?
The first time a searched I didn't even go into detail just goggled roughly what happened asking what is this ? or what does this mean and it came up sources if other people literally describing EXACTLY what happened to me.
I needed to stop typing this message there, while I was happily typing away my room when that funny feeling again and could feel a overwhelming feeling of someone standing next to me or behind me, like as if they where looking over my shoulder, body went into a cold sweat and getting agitated, kept getting really paranoid there and looking around.
That was crazy stuff, it's not stopped but it's like the feelings lessened.
I hate this house, even worse I'm just off to bed :/
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 6:27 pm

Dude I swear, I feel so sorry for you.

Again I read all that with chills and watery eyes. If i were you, make yourself a make-believe guardian whatever- it can be a fish that floats. I don't care. But I know for sure if mine had been inside rather than OUTSIDE, he would have whooped their ass. Then again he's pretty much Deep charcoal all over with a pair of huge white googly eyes- sharp fingers and dark wings. Looks a lot like that thing in "First of the year" music video.

After reading about all this, I went ahead and started to watch Marble Hornets all over again. I'm at Entry #54. Since I started watching it- I've had some deep headaches :{{
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:49 am

Methsia wrote:
Dude I swear, I feel so sorry for you.

Again I read all that with chills and watery eyes. If i were you, make yourself a make-believe guardian whatever- it can be a fish that floats. I don't care. But I know for sure if mine had been inside rather than OUTSIDE, he would have whooped their ass. Then again he's pretty much Deep charcoal all over with a pair of huge white googly eyes- sharp fingers and dark wings. Looks a lot like that thing in "First of the year" music video.

After reading about all this, I went ahead and started to watch Marble Hornets all over again. I'm at Entry #54. Since I started watching it- I've had some deep headaches :{{

I will just take the demons on myself Twisted Evil
I haven't had any of them for a while now, hopefully it has subsided or that slutty old hag must have just got bored and moved on, maybe I wasn't an emotion lover like she was wishing for Sad
I better not joke about that, it will happen again tonight for that comment there lol.
Back to top Go down
Parabellum09
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Parabellum09

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:07 am

Random fact about myself?

I'm love whelks coated in tabasco sauce and lots of rock salt. Yum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:17 am

I never experienced that kind of sleeping paralysis. Cause mine is different. I love sleeping in the afternoon, at around 2pm or 3pm something like that. But whenever I closed my eyes. When I was on my REM period. Someone tries to wake me up by pulling my other foot gently. It happened to me couple of times. Then I woke up fast finding my other foot reaching out the floor. It's kinda weird. But still, I'm trying to go back to sleep. Then it happened again someone's really pulling my foot. I knew that cause I felt hands. Sometimes I think that my mind is playing tricks on me. But it looks like reality. I never saw the person who's keep holding my foot. I don't have the strength to open my eyes I just struggle everytime it happens.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:29 am

I never experienced that kind of sleeping paralysis. Cause mine is different. I love sleeping in the afternoon, at around 2pm or 3pm something like that. But whenever I closed my eyes. When I was on my REM period. Someone tries to wake me up by pulling my other foot gently. It happened to me couple of times. Then I woke up fast finding my other foot reaching out the floor. It's kinda weird. But still, I'm trying to go back to sleep. Then it happened again someone's really pulling my foot. I knew that cause I felt hands. Sometimes I think that my mind is playing tricks on me. But it looks like reality. I never saw the person who's keep holding my foot. I don't have the strength to open my eyes I just struggle everytime it happens.

I hate the thought of that :{ I hope we don't ever have these again lol.

Last night I slept in a position where I risked myself getting another SP. Luckily I didn't get it.

Fact: My Mum treats me like a baby.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:07 pm

@Miss Claire - Yeah that's a common SP attack when the person in question gets his/her feet pulled, sometimes that hard that they wake up halfway down there bed or even in some cases off the bed, most people that experience this say it's either something invisible, the infamous black shadow or that damn old hag but she generally usually goes for guys which means (as Meth pointed out) she is likely a succubus.

@Meth - Yeah I read that lying on your back puts you at high risk or lying with your head slightly above your body (like if you use more than one pillow)
I generally sleep on my side anyway and face a wall because I can feel some cool air coming off the wall (strange I know, I'v always been like that haha)
The times I have had SP is when I most likely rolled over in my sleep and unluckily ended up on my back.

Another fact - I have all the RE OST's on my Ipod and when I'm working late at night in the warehouse in my work I put on befitting themes that go with my surrounding's like for example in the warehouse I will put on the theme that comes on when you are in the factory underground going towards the umbrella lab entrance lift from RE2 and when I'm walking home in the dark late at night I put on either laboratory theme for it's ominous tone's or the theme when you first start RE2 Razz
I don't do this all the time but sometime it feels good, it's like your immersed in a real life version of RE2 haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:00 am

Now that is awesome immersion =P hope next time you do it a pack of zombies doesn't lunge out from the darkness.

Anyway...when i'm working on anything I do 3D i usually shove music on that is associated with it so anything RE related I shove my RE music on, anything cyberpunk based Ghost in the Shell goes on pretty much applies for anything i'm working on.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:35 am

DXP wrote:
Now that is awesome immersion =P hope next time you do it a pack of zombies doesn't lunge out from the darkness.

Anyway...when i'm working on anything I do 3D i usually shove music on that is associated with it so anything RE related I shove my RE music on, anything cyberpunk based Ghost in the Shell goes on pretty much applies for anything i'm working on.

The funny thing was one night I was doing it and the streets where literally dead,
no cars, no sounds and no people.
I was walking and got to this part ear my flat where I walk down cut through secluded parking area beside apartments and as I was walking around the corner this guy appeared and he must have been coming home from the pub because he was so wasted.
He was stumbling about like a zombie, it was hilarious a burst out laughing.
Cant say I never got a nervous fright to start with because he was close when I turned the corner haha.

Ghost in the shell it awesome Razz

Fact: I own the an original Japanese copy of the Playstation GITS and I also have the English copy on a old demo disk
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:47 am

Mcghie wrote:
@Miss Claire - Yeah that's a common SP attack when the person in question gets his/her feet pulled, sometimes that hard that they wake up halfway down there bed or even in some cases off the bed, most people that experience this say it's either something invisible, the infamous black shadow or that damn old hag but she generally usually goes for guys which means (as Meth pointed out) she is likely a succubus.

I guess my most horrifying experienced of SP is when I came home late at school. I laid on bed with my arm putting on my face to cover my eyes. It's just like seconds, then I'm on my SP again, I can't even move a single part of my body and I tried speaking but no words we're coming out of my mouth. The shocking part is when something appeared on my wall, a shadow of a tall lady. I was crying deep inside then when I finally moved my body I hurriedly go outside my room. I didn't sleep there that night.
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:49 pm

Mcghie wrote:

The funny thing was one night I was doing it and the streets where literally dead,
no cars, no sounds and no people.
I was walking and got to this part ear my flat where I walk down cut through secluded parking area beside apartments and as I was walking around the corner this guy appeared and he must have been coming home from the pub because he was so wasted.
He was stumbling about like a zombie, it was hilarious a burst out laughing.
Cant say I never got a nervous fright to start with because he was close when I turned the corner haha.

Ghost in the shell it awesome Razz

Fact: I own the an original Japanese copy of the Playstation GITS and I also have the English copy on a old demo disk

lol oh dear didn't by any chance bump into Shawn and Ed on your travels? =P So jealous you have a japanese copy of the ps1 GITS.

Fact my end then: I not only have both gigs of GITS:SAC and solid state society but also a figure of Motoko herself, and a tachikoma plush =3
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:46 pm

I love somepony-

And getting things off your mind is the best feel. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:17 pm

DXP wrote:

lol oh dear didn't by any chance bump into Shawn and Ed on your travels? =P So jealous you have a japanese copy of the ps1 GITS.

Fact my end then: I not only have both gigs of GITS:SAC and solid state society but also a figure of Motoko herself, and a tachikoma plush =3

I was actually thinking about that scene from SOTD afterwards haha
It would have been mind blowing if a walked past a guy dressed in a saleman uniform and a fat guy wearing a slogan t-shirt and cargo shorts lol.
Yeah I got it many years ago after obtaining the PAL demo disk of the game.
Got it from a small store that used to sell games, older games like the NES, megadrive, amiga and import games, most of which are extremely rare to get a hold of.
I remember these good old shops, they used pop up in every city but you wouldn't notice them walking past, sadly none really survived after the old Virigin game store (cant remember exactly the name for them)
evolved into electronic boutique (awesome name, I will never know why EB re-branded to GAME)
There is one they little oldskool shops nearby me in Leigh just as your going to Edinburgh town centre that's still alive and kicking.
I will go next payday and see what hidden gem's await me, I most likely spend all my wages on games and old console accessories lol Razz
Any GITS merchandise is good Razz
I don't have much except the demo, game and the film on DvD.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:23 am

I never understood G.I.T.S, but the first film was the first anime film my Dad ever gave me. I was so amazed by it XD I loved the graphics and the action. But never really understood the story :/ Maybe I should take a watch soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Facts About Yourself
Page 9 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next