Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
360 or ps3 what do i do - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
360 or ps3 what do i do - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
360 or ps3 what do i do - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
360 or ps3 what do i do - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
360 or ps3 what do i do - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
360 or ps3 what do i do - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
360 or ps3 what do i do - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
360 or ps3 what do i do - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
360 or ps3 what do i do - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

360 or ps3 what do i do

Go down 
+13
the_darkest_one
Mass Distraction
Sargent D
Spike991
RaviorStygian
Jill Sandwich
RebelliousQueen
Ghost Leader
NiteKrawler
weskersbarber
Vandal
ThomVD
SWITCHMYND
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

360 or ps3 what do i do - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 360 or ps3 what do i do   360 or ps3 what do i do - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:31 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I'm pretty sure HDDVDs are dual layered too aren't they? I wonder what disc format Microsoft will use in the next generation. They need to find something better than what they have now, that's for sure.

Yeah but as Paul mentioned blu-ray has like triple the capacity than a HD DVD.
I wonder if Microsoft will get Blu-ray for the next generation.
They need to think of a whole of lot for the next generation.
1. stop trying to centre the console around a media station with useless features. What I seen at E3 was more kinetic features and media based shows than games.
I actually laughed at how pathetic it was in the Microsoft area this year.
The only thing good they shown was Halo 4.
The PS3 on the other hand had a little feature of new things to Move and that was it, on wards with the game line-up, which was superb Smile

2. Need to get this whole digital only thing out of there heads, not everyone is on board with this, that will only lead to a clocked up hard-drive.
Plus people like me still like to have a library of hard copy's.
I blame apple for all this uber advanced technology, basically tech for pretentious, lazy b*****ds.
I hate how now a days everyone wants hands free, no actual raw input etc.
Annoys the hell out of me and I feel soon gaming will all be about your body and no more controllers, that world will suck.

So yeah Microsoft need to think long and hard with there next-gen features, same goes with the PlayStation.
I would hate to see any form of gaming influenced by Apples sensibilities.

Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: 360 or ps3 what do i do   360 or ps3 what do i do - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm

Mcghie wrote:

I wonder if Microsoft will get Blu-ray for the next generation.
If they do, they'll have to pay Sony a lot for it. But I hope they do use it. I'd like each system to have a unified storage media.
Mcghie wrote:

1. stop trying to centre the console around a media station with useless features.
Yeah, I like how Sony does its best to focus on the games. That's what us gamers like...the damn games lol.
Mcghie wrote:

2. Need to get this whole digital only thing out of there heads.
Yes yes a thousand times yes! The world is NOT ready for digital only media! I'm telling you now that it will cut into their bottom line. That's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: 360 or ps3 what do i do   360 or ps3 what do i do - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:14 pm

I kind of thought Sony had legal rights with Blu-ray, it was essentially them that gave Blu-ray it's time to shine after all. *edit* just looked up it is actually sony that owns blu-ray, never knew that lol *
It would be good for all consoles to get in on the blu-ray action and Sony could then in turn make a profit with letting other company's use it, I don't think Microsoft have the sportsmanship to simple ask Sony if they can use blu-ray however.
The only other storage device that would be perfect against the blu-ray is the use of portable hard drives on the consoles, but that in turn would lead to a increase in privacy and ease of hacking as they could just directly transfer there hacks onto the console and this generation is to hacker orientated to even utilize such options, shame really that people now a days can't take the old method of just playing and enjoying what there money went towards.

Yes it most certain isn't ready for an all digital age and I for one would never want to see an all digital age to be honest.
I already dislike the fact that I need to buy most of my PC games from Steam, it's a very good service but I miss the joy of going to a game store and buying a hard copy, taking it off that wrapper (I dont know why but a lot of people including me love the feel of peeling off shrink wrap)
and being able to take pride having all your collections on show on shelves.
I just hope GAME gets back on it's feet because at the moment it even has only limited stock of console games and not even all new releases are being sold, just the most anticipated that will make money are being sold. PC games are even worse, you will only find a small selection now.
Damn supermarkets getting greedy and trying oust gaming retailers, I hate scumbag corporations like that.

Yes Microsoft seem to be trying there best to constantly get new features and games for Kinect and trying to hype it up because to be honest only family's are buying it, so sales on Kinect are not the best.
They are trying to improve it interest gamers now and adding media features like voice and being able to move the xbox interface with your hand etc
I think it's the biggest waste of money to be honest and they are going to ruin the xbox if they keep going down this "media fetish" road instead of focusing more on what the xbox actually is .... a games console. If I wanted all these fancy features, gadgets and media I would buy an Apple product.
I also like how Sony can perfectly balance media and games console with the PS3 without trying to force shit like this down your throat, they come up with good casual ideas like PS move etc but dont use it as there main focus and selling point, it's a case of look what he have brought out, feel free to buy it .... now on with the gaming side to things !
No wonder people prefer the PS3 and xbox users are switching to the PS3.
Microsoft should stick to making computers, that't the only field they are specially suited for, Sony has had years of perfecting the console technique so the balls in there court.
That's like a guitarist suddenly becoming and drummer and trying to compete with people that have been drumming for years. (bad analogy I know, it's early in the morning lol )
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: 360 or ps3 what do i do   360 or ps3 what do i do - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:22 pm

Mcghie wrote:
but I miss the joy of going to a game store and buying a hard copy, taking it off that wrapper (I dont know why but a lot of people including me love the feel of peeling off shrink wrap)

You miss that as much as I miss megaupload for my games, trololololololol
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: 360 or ps3 what do i do   360 or ps3 what do i do - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:26 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
but I miss the joy of going to a game store and buying a hard copy, taking it off that wrapper (I dont know why but a lot of people including me love the feel of peeling off shrink wrap)

You miss that as much as I miss megaupload for my games, trololololololol

haha lovely trolling Paul Razz
Back to top Go down
ozzman
Cerberus
Cerberus
ozzman

Playstation Network xXLittleDragonXx

PostSubject: Re: 360 or ps3 what do i do   360 or ps3 what do i do - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:18 pm

in my experience , i hated 360 because of paid online when i rarely play online , i like ps3 for many reasons , easy to navigate menus , free online , no ads, ability to use almost any bluetooth mic, themes being able to be seen, ps1 classics [ Tomb Raider 1-4, RE 1-3] , and easy typing of messages via dictionary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 360 or ps3 what do i do   360 or ps3 what do i do - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

360 or ps3 what do i do
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: User Posted News-
Jump to: