HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS

Go down 
+11
chocotricks
Sargent D
RaviorStygian
chrisredfielmusculo
ThomVD
Mass Distraction
Methsia
Lady Yuna
Incompetent Barry
NiteKrawler
RebelliousQueen
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS   NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:20 pm

REmake and RE4 are the only legit scary games in the series imo. At least in terms of creepiness.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS   NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:33 pm

Nah RE4 wasn't scary to me. REmake was the only scary one IMO.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS   NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:37 pm

ThomVD wrote:
RE4 is still creepy.

And some of the parts still make me a bit tense, especially with things involving the Garradors.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS   NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:42 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
and RE4 are the only legit scary games in the series imo.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS   NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:43 pm

Oh my Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS   NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:37 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
and RE4 are the only legit scary games in the series imo.

Spoiler:
Razz
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS   NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:03 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
So it did scare you then........
Yeah it did.....back when I was 7 years old. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

Playstation Network Yunfang1130

PostSubject: Re: NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS   NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:34 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
RE4 is still creepy.

And some of the parts still make me a bit tense, especially with things involving the Garradors.

Oo yes. Those and that annoying chanting you hear during the middle portion of the game. Even when Ashley gets captured made me tense a little bit. Speaking of Ashley though, she is the worse person to try and rescue. I can't tell you how many times I accidentally headshot her.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS   NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:55 am

Lady Yuna wrote:
Speaking of Ashley though, she is the worse person to try and rescue. I can't tell you how many times I accidentally headshot her.
You know that one giant room that's after the first Garrador encounter? Nearly impossible on Pro because of Ashley. D:< She literally makes no effort to stay alive. At all. It's like her AI does everything it can to get killed.
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS   NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:10 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
Lady Yuna wrote:
Speaking of Ashley though, she is the worse person to try and rescue. I can't tell you how many times I accidentally headshot her.
You know that one giant room that's after the first Garrador encounter? Nearly impossible on Pro because of Ashley. D:< She literally makes no effort to stay alive. At all. It's like her AI does everything it can to get killed.

The most annoying thing about RE4 unfortunately.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

PostSubject: Re: NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS   NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:05 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
Lady Yuna wrote:
I'm trying to think here. Is that the room where Ashley has to activate one (or two) switches? If so, then yeah. I guess I won't be playing that on Pro either. Don't need my dad laughing at me again :< lol. What about the ending where you have to escape on Ada's jet ski? She kept flying off that boat so many times for some reason. I was raging!! Ashley=worse rescue person ever!
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS   NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 6:06 am

Lady Yuna wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Lady Yuna wrote:
I'm trying to think here. Is that the room where Ashley has to activate one (or two) switches? If so, then yeah. I guess I won't be playing that on Pro either. Don't need my dad laughing at me again :< lol. What about the ending where you have to escape on Ada's jet ski? She kept flying off that boat so many times for some reason. I was raging!! Ashley=worse rescue person ever!
Yeah, and you have to snipe for her.

It's not so bad if she has a suit of armor. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS   NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:12 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Zombies can now dash, jump and climb. - Players can move and shoot, run into cover and dive onto the ground and fire while on their backs.

o

That is bad news to me.I had all sorts of problems taking on majinis as i found them to be intelligent in gang raping me in mercenaries. Now they can dash too. That is bad news to me. Evil or Very Mad . I am starting to think that CQC is goin to be essential if enemies were to run and dash at you even before you lift your firearm. I hate CQC. Why can't they make it like splinter cell where gun combat involves cover to cover flanking and taking advantage of locations than jus be left open to be surrounded by enemies all the time.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS   NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 10:51 am

chrisredfield84 wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Zombies can now dash, jump and climb. - Players can move and shoot, run into cover and dive onto the ground and fire while on their backs.

o

That is bad news to me.I had all sorts of problems taking on majinis as i found them to be intelligent in gang raping me in mercenaries. Now they can dash too. That is bad news to me. Evil or Very Mad . I am starting to think that CQC is goin to be essential if enemies were to run and dash at you even before you lift your firearm. I hate CQC. Why can't they make it like splinter cell where gun combat involves cover to cover flanking and taking advantage of locations than jus be left open to be surrounded by enemies all the time.
Who knows, it might just be like that.

But you can't have RE without having a swarm of enemies coming at you. Smile

Although that doesn't really happen in the first game . . .
Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

PostSubject: Re: NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS   NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:51 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Lady Yuna wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Lady Yuna wrote:

But, that costs a lot of money D: . I haven't even bought Leon's new costume yet. Sad
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS   NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:15 am

Lady Yuna wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Lady Yuna wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Lady Yuna wrote:

But, that costs a lot of money D: . I haven't even bought Leon's new costume yet. Sad
You have to buy the costumes? Shocked I don't remember that.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS   NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:43 am

No. You have to unlock them, not buy them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS   NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2