HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS

Go down 
+11
chocotricks
Sargent D
RaviorStygian
chrisredfielmusculo
ThomVD
Mass Distraction
Methsia
Lady Yuna
Incompetent Barry
NiteKrawler
RebelliousQueen
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS Empty
PostSubject: NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS   NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:01 pm

WARNING: I do not own this information.
SOURCE: http://playstationgang.com/new-resident-evil-6-details-confirmed-new-screenshots/
NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS Featured News PS3
— 10 May 2012
Resident Evil 6
get new details and
screenscreenshot
- The C-Virus will be the new ultimate “bio-weapon” in this title. - Zombies will now wield axes, pipes and guns. If properly disarmed, these can be used against them. - Zombies can now dash, jump and climb. - Players can move and shoot, run into cover and dive onto the ground and fire while on their backs.
- All new Mercenaries
Mode is available Day 1 for everybody, no DLC stipulations.
NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS Re31
- Mercenaries Mode will be Capcom’s boldest, most expansive mode yet
- A tramatic event
occurs in Chris Redfield’s
life during his mission in Lianshang, China. This
completely changes his personality to a more cryptic and pessimistic
Chris Redfield.
- Ada Wong is somehow
responsible for the
Tragic event in China,
which sets Chris on a
rampage after her.
- Wesker’s son’s name is Jake Muller, who is a mercenary fighting in Europe with the goal of earning cash for him and his mother.
NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS Resident_evil1
- Jake is immune to the
current viral outbreak
and is contacted by
Sherry Birkin in attempt
to convince him to help save the world from the recent catastrophe.
- There are 3 seperate
campaigns combined in one story, all taking
place across the globe: Sherry and Jake, Leon, and Chris.
- Leon’s first mission, taking place in a
University, will be a
throwback to the
original RE games in
which horror and atmospheric tension are the key elements in place.
NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS Re6-zombie-gun
Resident Evil 6 set for
release October 2nd, 2012
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS   NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:04 pm

Last screenshot is a joke. Dear god. How can you ruin zombies?
Back to top Go down
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

Playstation Network DaredBlueHawk

PostSubject: Re: NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS   NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:08 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Last screenshot is a joke. Dear god. How can you ruin zombies?

could not agree more with this statement.

also everytime i read about Leons scenario and how its gonna be horror based, i get more and more excited for this game
Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

Playstation Network Yunfang1130

PostSubject: Re: NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS   NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:22 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
-Mercenaries Mode will be Capcom’s boldest, most expansive mode yet

Oo might have to play that first lol! This makes me think Mercs mode might have a bigger roster filled with some of the older characters from the previous games (ex. Jill, Clarie, Billy, Rebecca, etc.). Or a horde mode. Could be both. I just know which character I'm going to spam Mercs mode with X3 .

- A tramatic event occurs in Chris Redfield’s life during his mission in Lianshang, China. This
completely changes his personality to a more cryptic and pessimistic Chris Redfield.

Hmm, I thought this would be in Eastern Europe. Maybe whatever happens in China ends up breaking Chris completely. Argh! Where is a trailer when you need one? D:

- Leon’s first mission, taking place in a University, will be a throwback to the original RE games in which horror and atmospheric tension are the key elements in place.

Definitely not doing Leon's scenario on my own. Nope.
Back to top Go down
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

Playstation Network DaredBlueHawk

PostSubject: Re: NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS   NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:27 pm

Lady Yuna wrote:

Oo might have to play that first lol! This makes me think Mercs mode might have a bigger roster filled with some of the older characters from the previous games (ex. Jill, Clarie, Billy, Rebecca, etc.). Or a horde mode. Could be both. I just know which character I'm going to spam Mercs mode with X3 .

- A tramatic event occurs in Chris Redfield’s life during his mission in Lianshang, China. This
completely changes his personality to a more cryptic and pessimistic Chris Redfield.

Hmm, I thought this would be in Eastern Europe. Maybe whatever happens in China ends up breaking Chris completely. Argh! Where is a trailer when you need one? D:

- Leon’s first mission, taking place in a University, will be a throwback to the original RE games in which horror and atmospheric tension are the key elements in place.

then whats the point of begging for RE to be scary again if you're too scared to play it alone?
Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

Playstation Network Yunfang1130

PostSubject: Re: NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS   NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:38 pm

Incompetent Barry wrote:
Lady Yuna wrote:

then whats the point of begging for RE to be scary again if you're too scared to play it alone?

I didn't beg for RE to be scary. To be honest, I really don't like "the scary" part which is the reason why I never played any of the older games. RE6 will technically be the first "zombie" game I'm going to play since I'll probably pass on ORC. And since that's the case I think I would find it to be more enjoyable and easier to play with a friend. Like how I played RE5 for the first time. Once I get used to it; I'll probably play on my own.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS   NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS EmptyTue May 22, 2012 12:24 am

Last screenshot reminds me of MW2..
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS   NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:21 am

Didn't they already mention that the more regular type of zombies will be encountered in Leon's scenario, while Chris and Jake will face with some more modified creatures called the J'Avo that are more intelligent than your run-of-the-mill zombies.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS   NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:34 am

From what I've heard, Leon's scenario interests me the most in terms of gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS   NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS EmptyTue May 22, 2012 4:42 am

Leon's scenario, only because of the regular types of zombies.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS   NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:51 am

lol at the last pic,zombies mercenarys is just what whe need

i bet this game is going to turn into shit if leon scenario isnt at less decent in terms
of the horror aspect, because if it is just a couple of "scary" parts/chapters

this is going to turn into resident evil:COD
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS   NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:04 am

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:

i bet this game is going to turn into shit if leon scenario isnt at less decent in terms

Don't be so pessimistic. Just wait for the game, play it, and then you're free to bash it as much as you want.

And CoD is actually a really scary series.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS   NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:25 am

ThomVD wrote:

Don't be so pessimistic. Just wait for the game, play it, and then you're free to bash it as much as you want.

And CoD is actually a really scary series.

i am not really bashing it,i think the game is going to turn ok for the most part
but a zombie dressed has a military guy and holding a machinegun is taking things to far
seriously,what are they doing with the series?i mean if leon scenario isnt achually scary
and all the others are completely action,then this just isnt resident evil anymore
but i am just especulating,whe will just have to wait
but i am not to optimistic about this,i bet it will be a great game,but i doubt that they
will achualy add major horror elements in the game Neutral

the only part that i have my hopes up is leon scenario,i know that chris and jakes
will be just like resident evil 5
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS   NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:31 am

i mean if leon scenario isnt achually scary
and all the others are completely action,then this just isnt resident evil anymore

RE5 was completely action. RE4 was almost completely action. Were those bad games? No. Were they still RE? Yes.

I love the old RE gameplay and I'm looking forward to play Leon's scenario, but if there's no horror in the game, it's not necessarily a 'bad RE game' to me.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS   NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:37 am

Horror does not make a good RE game. It's the gameplay combined with story and characters. If there's some horror thrown in then it's only a plus.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS   NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:41 am

Exactly.

Now that I think about it, it's not the horror that I really miss in the new RE games (especially since REmake is the only RE game that can scare me these days). I loved the fact that you had to use your brain in those games, and I kind of miss that in the new games.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS   NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:36 am

ThomVD wrote:
i mean if leon scenario isnt achually scary

RE5 was completely action. RE4 was almost completely action. Were those bad games? No. Were they still RE? Yes.

I love the old RE gameplay and I'm looking forward to play Leon's scenario, but if there's no horror in the game, it's not necessarily a 'bad RE game' to me.

i didnt say they were bad games,afcourse they were great games,i just said that if leon chapter isnt achually
scary or at least has a decent ammount of horror it means that the series frow now on will problably
never return to have some decent ammount of horror in the gameplay,and it becomed just another
shooter and action game with some zombies on it,not that it is a bad thing,but it just means
the series will problably never return to be survivor horror games again,at least not in the same scale
then before

but yeah i agree with thom,the reason i play resident evil is because i love
the story,characters and the gameplay,of both the new games and the old ones Smile
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS   NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS EmptyTue May 22, 2012 12:41 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Horror does not make a good RE game. It's the gameplay combined with story and characters. If there's some horror thrown in then it's only a plus.
Pretty much sums it up for me.

ThomVD wrote:
Were those bad games? No. Were they still RE? Yes.
This too.

The only time I don't like an RE game is when it's glitchy and not fun to play. So far, none of them have had those problems (aside from ORC and maybe Outbreak).

Resident Evil has always been about playing a really fun and well thought out game. And there's always horror. Every game has monsters that would be terrifying in real life. That's horror right there.

Thing is, I think it's cool that Sherry can kick butt now. Now whenever I play RE2, I'll be like "Hey, in about a decade or so, she'll be killing Zombies. That's pretty cool."
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS   NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:42 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
You named it!!! That is 100% correct my friend.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS   NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:50 pm

Card games on motorcycles
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS   NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:24 pm

Am I the only one who used to play RE back in the day because it was friggin scary? the series isn't scary anymore but I still love it. We all came to terms with that when RE5 was released, and we got an awesome throwback with the brief LIN.

What I'm trying to say is, the game won't suck if it's not horror oriented, I'm playing it for the story and characters, but I call bullshit on you guys saying RE was never about horror for you. RE made survival horror happen, and they were the best, but going out of your way and saying that RE never was horror, and the horror it had, all it did was make the game better? RE was Survival Horror, that was it's identity only now it just needed to evolve.
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS   NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:02 pm

I loved RE for the story, characters, and horror element (REmake, Outbreak 0, and 3 anyway). It's what attracted me to the series. I believe 6 will do great. I'm actually excited to play all 3 scenarios.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS   NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:20 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Am I the only one who used to play RE back in the day because it was friggin scary?
They never scare me, the only time they ever did was when I played RE0 for the first time back in 2002, that scared the fuck out of me. REmake had it's moments too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS   NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:23 pm

GREEN EYES IN MY SONIC?!
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS   NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:19 pm

Sargent D wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
Am I the only one who used to play RE back in the day because it was friggin scary?
They never scare me, the only time they ever did was when I played RE0 for the first time back in 2002, that scared the fuck out of me. REmake had it's moments too.

So it did scare you then........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS   NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW RESIDENT EVIL 6 DETAILS CONFIRMED; NEW SCREENSHOTS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next