HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!  EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!  EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!  EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!  EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!  EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!

Go down 
+11
S.Winters
Mass Distraction
MSR
CalciumKillah
Nobudy
Vandal
Ssplain
Verbotenvoice
PWNERX
PAULSAMSON
EQOAnostalgia
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!  Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!    Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!  EmptyTue May 26, 2015 6:36 am

Didn't see this posted yet, hope this is the right section. ZERO is confrimed by capcom! I know most of us saw this coming but it's official! Naturally i had something to say about it bounce

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/EQOAnostalgia
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!    Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!  EmptyTue May 26, 2015 8:34 am

MSR has one thing to say about this, its about damn time. Hopefully this has sone extras instead if being another flippin' port. It could also be a way of ushering ib Becca again. Like how some have speculated that REV2 could be setting up simething for RE7.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!    Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!  EmptyTue May 26, 2015 10:41 am

MSR wrote:
MSR has one thing to say about this, its about damn time. Hopefully this has sone extras instead if being another flippin' port. It could also be a way of ushering ib Becca again. Like how some have speculated that REV2 could be setting up simething for RE7.

what part of "remastered" dont you understand, of course it isnt a port
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!    Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!  EmptyTue May 26, 2015 7:08 pm

Capcom is cheating!
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!    Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!  EmptyTue May 26, 2015 7:45 pm

I really hope they add some online co-op and a online merc mode. I mean i know it does take away from the scary seclusion thing, but the option would be really nice.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/EQOAnostalgia
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!    Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!  EmptyTue May 26, 2015 11:49 pm

EQOAnostalgia wrote:
I really hope they add some online co-op and a online merc mode. I mean i know it does take away from the scary seclusion thing, but the option would be really nice.

Any kind of extra would be nice, the thing about REmake and RE0 remasters is that, unlike the 1000000 remasters we're seeing now, these were exclusives to nintendo consoles up to now, so the being to finally having them on ps and xbox is really cool just for that
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!    Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!  EmptyWed May 27, 2015 3:42 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
MSR wrote:

what part of "remastered" dont you understand, of course it isnt a port

Ugh-hem... Allow Teh Spike to spell it out here. We've already had a port of REmake and RE0, and if better grapgics us ALL these remastered RE's provide then they are basically just straight Ports. After all this time they really ought to add something! The remastered REmake at least had alt attires for Chris and Jill. Havent gotten to merc that game yet so it may have more goodies that we don't even know about. Cuz of that I bet theres gonna be some trivial extra in RE0 on par with REmake remastered's extra outfits
Back to top Go down
Verbotenvoice
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Verbotenvoice

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!    Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!  EmptyFri May 29, 2015 12:10 pm

One of the unlocked bonuses in my copy of Resident Evil 4 is a trailer for Resident Evil Zero with '2016' in the middle of the screen the whole time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rapeworm.bandcamp.com
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!    Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!  EmptyFri May 29, 2015 2:44 pm

that moment when you realize you can play every table console Resident Evil game on a fully backwards compatible ps3....
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!    Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!  EmptyFri May 29, 2015 9:51 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
that moment when you realize you can play every table console Resident Evil game on a fully backwards compatible ps3....

Its a Kodak moment

Btw what in the Sam hell happened to Teh Spike's thread addressing lack of admins at REF? MSR made that thread only upon returning to find that its mysteriously been swept under the carpet, vandal?
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!    Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!  EmptySat May 30, 2015 9:07 am

MSR wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:

Its a Kodak moment

Btw what in the Sam hell happened to Teh Spike's thread addressing lack of admins at REF? MSR made that thread only upon returning to find that its mysteriously been swept under the carpet, vandal?

I'm afraid they won't let you do that Dave.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!    Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!  EmptySun May 31, 2015 6:53 am

PWNERX wrote:
MSR wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:

Its a Kodak moment

I'm afraid they won't let you do that Dave.
Come on meow, PWNERX, quit mucking around. Teh Spike has brought up a completely legit point meow.

And honeslty meow, just deleting MSR's thread like that was 100%, home-grown, money back guaranteed flippin' bullspit
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!    Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!  EmptySun May 31, 2015 11:14 am

Breaking news guys! RE0 is being Remastered just like REmake wa..

Oh, wait a minute...

On a real note, can't wait to have re0 on Steam.. achievements, trading cards all that jazz.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!    Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!  EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:11 pm

They might as well just "remaster their entire library" at this point.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!    Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!  EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:21 pm

Vandal wrote:
They might as well just "remaster their entire library" at this point.

I'm the first person to despise the remaster gimmick, but like I said before, remake and 0 are the only RE games that really needed to get out of nintendo exclusivity so I'm actually happy about that, not the fact that it is on hd when I've already played it on gamecube.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!    Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!  EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:58 pm

Now all we need is a remake of 2 and Nemesis.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!    Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!  EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 1:32 pm

Nobudy wrote:

Maybe as long as they include all of the bonuses found in the various ports, as well as some new stuff.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!    Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!  EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 6:11 pm

Nobudy wrote:

As much as Teh Spike likes CVX,, and as good as the "HD" version was, its still not a remake on par with REmake. RE0, REmake, RE4, RE5, and RE6 all look superb while 3 pail in comparision. RE2, RE3 and CVX. If you wanna be technical. And even though DampRevil isnt here we're gonna technical with someone.
Back to top Go down
CalciumKillah
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
CalciumKillah

Playstation Network CalciumKillah

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!    Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!  EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 12:49 pm

Finally I get to play it and in HD just like RE1 remake, so excited for it
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!    Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!  EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 2:39 pm

CalciumKillah wrote:
Finally I get to play it and in HD just like RE1 remake, so excited for it

Tell us if theres anuthing new from the previous versiobs of the game. The Wii port had some very minor alterations. The scene where u can hear Barry n Wesker talking behind a door, weskers voice was lowered significantly in the wii port which Teh Spike assumes was to make it less obvious that Wesker was the bad guy. Among a couple of other little things
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!    Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!  EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 12:07 pm

On the previous page people were wondering if the extras in RE0HD will be something trivial like the alt. attires in REHD. Well, this video just came out. The idea at the very end is cool but it's basically the same. Also it was nice to see them still reminiscing about the original N64 prototype.

Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!    Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!  EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 5:24 am

Another comparison video. Looks good, man.

I wonder what the sign at 3:26 said?
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!    Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!  EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 1:16 pm

I approve of this remaster. ^-^
Back to top Go down
LindaWesker19
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!    Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!  EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 1:12 am

I always like to play resident evil hd
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!    Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!  EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 2:59 am

Release date confirmed.

Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!  Postere
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!    Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Zero HD REmaster Confirmed!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next